10-11 dpo and wet "down there"
Hi guys I had to take a break from the forum because it was making me crazy! I was getting obsessed =) I am about 11 dpo and I am wondering what kind of sign this is. Have any of you had this and been preggers? I have read a little bit about it and could possibly be the mucus plug forming????? Help!
I had this starting around 10DPO.  I got my BFP at 13 DPO!!  I'm currently 18 DPO and still have a lot of watery discharge, I have had a pregnancy book that i refused to read until i got a BFP ao i started reading it saturday and it said this was common during week 3-5.  week three being implantation and week four being test day (if you live in the US).  so according to that i'm 4 weeks and 5 days :).  good luck i hope it means good things for you :).  
Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! You must be on cloud nine!!!! I am hoping I get a BFP in the next couple of days. Please keep me posted on how things are going for you.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
I just sent you a friend request.... I am 26 and also have PCOS. This is my 2 iui this year and I had one in 2007. Sorry if this is tmi but I also had very little brown discharge around 9dpo and only when I wiped for that day. Nothing after that. Did you have that? My breast are very sore, more than any other time but I dont know if that is a true sign. I know it's from the hormones, I had 3-5 mature follicles this cycle on Follistim.

Thanks for your help, I love seeing a positive result!!!
I am having the same.  I am very wet down there and my breasts are very very sore and I am having pinching in my stomach. So maybe its possible we both are preggers? I am on 14DPO I have been like this since 10DPO.
Good luck
My breast were not really too sore but I was nauseous off and on from 6 DPO, and had very bad heartburn (i was up all night refluxing) at 8 and 10 DPO.  I didn't think it was possible to be so excited about repeat nausea :).  I'm nauseous daily and my hcg from yesterday (18 DPO) was 611!  So hopefully it sticks.  good luck to you both i hope you guys are preggers too :)
Wanabb-Thanks and great news about the HCG!!!

Mi_amorcito- I also have the pinching, lets pray it worked!!!
I woke up this morning spotting..Very sad...
Oh I am so sorry! lets hope it is implantation!
How about you? What's going on with you?