Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
10dpiui and really bad cramps im scared..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

hey ladies well i am 10dpiui and i have really bad cramps i am so scared that im out this month my progesterone level was 71 at 7dpiui and alot of the symptoms are goin away ,the sore breasts and the nauseous so i am assuming that my period will be here soon ,the cramps are worse than when i get my period as i dont get them until she has arrived but these ones are bad and i have had them for about 3 days now does this sound normal ? does anyone know if the progesterone signs go away and come back if preggo ? good luck to everyone ttc and baby dust to us all xxx
Seems like those cramps are too early for AF cramps.  I would test :)  
thanx i did test this morning and it was bfn so im so upset as i felt so positive that it would have work i will wait for af to show  and then ring my re and go in for a blood test and start again
You are only 11dpiui so it may not show up yet on atest.  I would test tomorrow morning with FMU.  Do you still have the cramps?  I hope you get a bfp!
i would re test  on 13dpiui, i am in the same boat i tested on 10dpo and got a BFN and something inside me says that test was wrong, everyting this month seems diffrent. do i am waiting till sunday when i am 13pdo. i would recommend the same for you, oh yeah i had bad cramping as well on 8DPO. now my cervix is high and closed. which is odd being so close to AF. i am wishing you the best and losts of baby dust your way. keep us up to date?
what test are you guys using, i hear the first response early test are the best.
hey ladies thanx for your support well i did test again this morning and still a BFN i am suppose to go in on wednesday for b/w but i think af might be here by then as i stll have the cramps and i am goin to take a break while i have sum time off and just relax with hubby we have been ttc for nearly 2years and i had 8 months of clomid and this iui but they are so expensive ,i was using a test that is called pregnosis which is a 25miu one lori ..i will let you lovely ladies know what happens just in case a miracle happens ..lol..
I am 10 dpiui this ias my first hubby spearm was low. I have been testing every day and all negatives I have had crampin since day 2piui and very moody but I think I have lost hope. Or could it be that I'm testing too early?
Lorely,

10 dpiui is a little too early to test. I would suggest you wait until day 14. Then the test will be somewhat conclusive. There is no point testing everyday as it will only wear you out. So be patient and test on or after day 14.........Good luck!!!!!