Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
12 dpo - HPT feeling sad...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

12 dpo - HPT feeling sad...

I'm 12 dpo and got a negative HPT and I'm feeling really sad. I didn't get AF yet but I just think I'm probably not pregnant this month. I know it's not over until it's over, I just feel really sad because I really really thought I was pregnant this time. I know there's still a chance, I'm just not feeling terribly hopeful. I'm really tired and that's probably contributing to feeling this way. I looked at last year's calendar to see when I got my last +. And it just made me sad. I had marked a big + in red and then it says "15 days pregnant!" the following week. I just miss my little boy so much. I feel so cheated. I know we'll get pregnant and have our beautiful little miracle, I'm just so sad right now.

Don't feel sad.  It's normal SueGre.  You never know.  Like I said, you still have 3 more days to go.  Sometimes you have late implantation.  Just think positive and relax.  

Just remember we still have opportunity to conceive.  Just the matter is when.  I wish I can do something for you to cheer you up.  Read a book, do some hobby, keep your mind away from this and relax.  

I wish you all the best. Hope you will find the way to cheer you up.  

Take care
That is a good way to describe it....cheated.  I felt the exact same way. I wanted to blame someone for stealing my baby from me.  I am now 14dpo and just started spotting.  I guess it is over for me this month.  I hope your AF doesn't come and you get your BFP. If not, keep looking forward!
im 12dpo too, but my temps took a nose dive this morning so af is close.  hopefully u r pregnant this mth tho. thinking of u. all the best.
Oh Sue, I'm so sorry :( I'm very sad for you. I will send some uplifting prayers and baby dust your way....
Kellie

Please remember I never got my BFP until 18dpo! You are still in the running!! Sending lots o super duper sticky baby dust your way!! I'll keep you in my prayers!!

Patty
Sue,
after my ectopic pregnancy and my HCG level not going down with HPT negative I cannot tell you enough time DO NOT TRUST HPT!!!!
I hope you'll get good news soon!
SSBD
Sue,

I'm really sorry that you are feeling so sad.  I know it isn't over till AF shows up, but for me.. I usually had a pretty good feeling whether I was or wasn't.. When I knew I wasn't, it was easier for me to give up on that cycle and start looking ahead to the next... but we all deal with things differently.  I truely believe it will happen for you also.. I know it just difficult when it isn't happening on your schedule.  For me I never doubted that it would happen. I just never knew when or how (bd, iui or ivf).  So what I'm saying is, just never stop believing. take care hon.. i'm sorry this is such a difficult day..
I'm so sorry! That sucks. It's really a drag to have to move forward, feeling like the whole last cycle and all your efforts were a waste. I guess it got you one month closer to your upcoming pregnancy though!
I have a question for you-now that you're past your due date, does it get better or worse? I've been wondering about that. I keep thinking about how big I would be now, now much we would have ready in the nursery, etc. We still need to go to our cabin and spread our little Izzy's ashes, but I'm putting it off. I think I want to hold on to them until we're pregnant, I don't know. May we never go through this again-right???
I'm hopeful for you, it will happen.