Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
12 dpo and BFN! Anyone else had a negative this cycle?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Oh Well here is to another round of clomid, and IUI! This all gets old after a while. Just thought I would share with everyone know I am so sad. I wish everyone the best of luck for there next round. I was pregnant last december but lost the baby at 7 weeks and can't seem to get pregnant agian!  All of you women make this so much better for me to go through all of this! Thanks!
AWW I am so sorry. I am 12-days past IUI  and want to take one but afraid of the results is *** to early do you think? Best of luck next time i feel you how its getting old you almost know what will happen if AF shows up, if this round dont work then back to the 4th round of Clomid.. Its getting old..
Thanks okay so you are 12 days past IUI? I ovulated and has my IUI on the same day I don't think 12 days is 2 soon because I get my period 14 days after ovulation and that is in 2 days. I just could not wait anymore good luck to you hun. I think after 2 more trys of this I am going to Look IVF.
I'm sorry to hear of your BFN and your lost last Dec.  I m/c in Feb and its really hard. this is our first round of IUI so we'll see. I'm 11dpiui. I'm so afraid of BFN.
wait a minute-you're only 12dpiui? Don't get up until you get AF okay!
I'm soooo sorry about your BFN.  I got mine on Friday, and AF today.  I'm super depressed.  I'm starting like this will never happen for me.  

Don't give up until you get AF, there's still a chance!!    SSBD!!
I am sorry AF showed her ugly face. I am 13-dpIUI and I am nervous to take a test and AF is due to show in just a few days I am already feeling symptoms :( I break out alot when AF is due and in weird places like my nose my bbs are still increasly sore so I am just holding out and wondering if it will show for the last 4-days my temp was high like 98.1 and today its 97.7 I got worried when it dropped thinking maybe AF is coming.. I will be depressed to and completely exausted.. Good Luck t o you hopefully there be a better luck next time for you.
im so sorry life can be cruel sometimes, this sight is definatly proof of that, dont give up!
Thaks guys for all your support here is to another month of trying, trying and maybe this month it will happen. You guys are all so great. I can't talk to my friends becasue they are all pregant and just don't understand.

Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers