Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
12DPIUI,very sore breasts,back ache,abdominal cramps, bloating.frequent...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

12DPIUI,very sore breasts,back ache,abdominal cramps, bloating.frequent urination and a negative on my 10DPIUI.What could this be??

I am having severe sore breasts, back aches every evening and cramping in the lower abdomen especially the left side,urinate frequently and my facial skin has strangely gone very very dry..with patches all over...I took a HPT on 10DPIUI but it came in negative. I do not want to test again and disappoint myself...my AF cycle is normally of 30 days and i started last on June 18,2008 so ideally due for July 18, 2008..so is it not too early for AF symptoms...what can this be...please somebody help..going bonkers....Its my first ever IUI..how many of us here have been successful in their first IUI???
OOO i  hope your on your way to a BFP : )    Lots of people get preg their first IUI.. and lots and lots after a few! : )        it could deifntely be implantation and early preg symptoms, my first symptom that i can remember ( i didn't pay much attention since i just thought it was all from the progesterone) was serious urinary frequency!    what type of HPT did you take?? many are not very sensitive..and its 8 days before your AF so that can be WAY to early for it to show on a HPT!    GOOD LUCK i'm praying that its preg sympotms! : )
thx a ton need those words alot..am not too sure on how to describe as to which HPT I took...its those one step pregnancy step things that u get over the counter..drop in some urine and ina while the red line starts appearing..if one then negative if two then positive..does that help ?? :)
humm.. there are so many out there.. from my experience first response early result seems to be the most sensitive.. i think they detect 25iu of hcg, while some others take 50 or 100.....never thought i'd be such a POAS addict! ha! every month i would sware i wouldn't do it until 14 days after IUI, then every single month, i'd find some excuse, "well i just need to make sure the trigger is out of my system, or well i have an extra just sitting there, hate for it to go to waste!" haha!   its hard seeing BFN's, i hate it, but its all worth it to see that BFP someday! : )
It has been 11DPIUI for me. 3DPIUI to 7DPIUI I had light spotting. This week I have been extremly nausus, especially in the middle of the night when I get up to use the rest room.

This week I have had mild cramping nealy every day, and I have been extremly bloated! Even to the point where my 5 year old nephew asked if I had gotten fat! ACK!!!! I'm going nuts!

I took a HPT 10DPIUI and it was negative. . . talk about the wrong idea. That didn't help me what so ever.
Hey there hang in there...it sounds like a BFP on its way for you...at least ur are suffering from Nausea..that could be sign..I am 14DPIUI and can u imagine..all my symptoms are decreasing..less urination now, less bloated, and no cramping now..god knows what I have in store..dont wanna test right now...all the best to ya :)..u and i are together with the days as even i am 14/13 DPIUI today....
Hello girls ~ know exactly what you mean ~ I'm 13DPIUI (it's So much simpler to be able to look @the date and know...!!...:-})....Alot of girls on here say to POAS, but I'm waiting for Tuesday for the BT ~ I don't know if any of you are on any fertility drugs, but these last two cycles I didn't do any and got a new RE for this last cycle and he put me on Crinone ~ have been peeing alot and have CM discharge almost all the time ~ HOPING it's a BFP ~ nauseaus, BBS hurting, etc..etc...but it feels the same as when I was on fertility drugs and don't want to get my hopes up in case it's the Crinone doing it all like the last medical BS I went through ~ those shots are H***...they gave me a permanent innertube around my middle ~ eeww....

singhshweta21 ~ what a clever name ~ too cute~!!~
heheheh well clever i really dont know cause that is my name :)...Shweta Singh to put it in the right order lol...
So the update:

Yesterday was my moms birthday and all she wanted was for me to POAS and see what the results were. So I did and it is a BFN. I have been sooooooooo upset. At times I can't even form words when someone asks how I am doing.

So today was the actual day that I was supposed to test and again a BFN. I was so mad that I threw the test and it cracked open. . . . It was an EPT digital test, and the test strip is inside. Well there were to lines showing but the second one is so slim, and hardly visable. I hurried and peed on a cheap test strip that I got off the internet but that one was a BFN as well. I don't think those actually work to be honest. . . . .

But hey who am I kidding right. . . I think I just want this so bad that I can't think of anything else. I don't know if it's just taking so long to register or if all the digital tests do that. . . . . I don't know. AF should be here by wednsday. . . . I guess we'll know for sure then.

Shweta- my husband is always in meetings with a girl named Shweta who works for BP (British Petroleum). It's a name I never thought I would hear twice. . .
Did you find out?????? I pray it's a BFP for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been reading through the posts here and I too have some of the same symptoms.  AF is only 3 days away and I have been noticing some symptoms and I wanted to share them with you all. I have been urinating more frequently than I usually do.  I feel very bloated, having a hard time actually sucking in my belly as a result of it. There has been mild cramping on and off but not bad. Been getting hot flashes too mainly in my face. My nipples are so sore, just them not the entire breast. Nn real nausea to mention.  Maybe a couple of waves of kind of "yuck feeling" after I eat something. I have also been very moody. Laughing one minute and wanting to just scream the next. If you ladies can help it would be greatly appreciated.