Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
13 dpo

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

13 dpo

Ok girls...today is 13 dpo - no af YET - but boy does it feel like she is going to show any SECOND. I fear this will be a hum-dinger of a period as this is 9 straight days of cramps....yuck! Last tested 11 dpo and BFN...haven't tested since.

Best wishes to all playing the waiting game.

God Bless,
Michellle
Just wondering do you usually have bad cramps and for that early before AF?
Yeah, do you normally have cramps like this before AF? Maybe AF is not coming :0)

11 dpo is a teeny early to test. I had a BFN on 11 dpo and a very clear positive on 12 dpo. So maybe test in the morning or wait until you're late.

I'll be testing tomorrow a.m. at 11 dpo and again on Monday.

Good Luck!
When I got my bfp (ended in ectopic) I swore up and down that I was getting af! I had sore boobs, major cramps and bloating and gassy! I didnt get my bfp until 14dpo..Good luck! Got my fingers crossed for you!
Lily
I never get af cramps that early. Maybe this is a good sign for you. I agree that 11dpo may be a little too early to test. Good Luck!! I'm just about to enter the torturous tww...lol
Hey girls...thanks for the replies. AF is still a no-show this morning.... feels like she is on her way, although cramps have susbisded a little. I have NEVER cramped this early or this much in the 2ww. Today is cycle day 29 so technically I am late, although I have gone to 30 days before on a medicated cycle and BFN. I have not tested since 11 dpo. I'll keep ya'll posted!
Hi girls, well AF showed up this morning 15 dpo....aggghhhhh. I've had my little cry and gotten a sweet "it'll be ok" from my husband so we are back in the game for another month. I continue to look at this on a positive note, a chance to give this pain back to the Lord because He will heal all our pain. Nothing is by chance with God. Everything happens in accordance with His time................................not my time!
A good thing about the day that AF show's up, - - - -it is also cd1 again, and a chance for something glorious to happen this month.
My prayers to all still waiting for their miracle.
Michellle
Mommyoftwins, I'm so sorry af showed. I always have a good cry when she shows...ugh. My dh does try to make me feel better, it's sweet and it does help a little. I'm keeping you in my prayers hun. Good luck this cycle, keep the hope alive :)