14 days post HCG trigger
I am going nuts here.  I am 14 days post HCG Pregnyl trigger shot (10000), and had a day 5 transfer of two embryos (3BB and 4BB) - which was 1 week ago.  I have been getting a faint, but obvious + on HPT since 12 days post trigger - not lighter, not darker.  MY RE told me not to test, and to wait for the beta which is in 3 days.  I have no patience, so I tested.  Anyone know if the trigger should be out of my system by now, or is there a possibility of it being a false positive still?

TTC for 2 years
DH - fine
Me - tubes clear, uterine lining good, can't find anything so RE suspects endometreosis.

1st IVF - started Dec. 4th
20 follicles, 18 eggs retrieved, 13 mature, 9 fertilized, 3 arrested, 6 made it to day 5, 2 were good quality blasts, the rest were early blasts - two good blasts transferred, other 4 didn't make it to freezing
Transferred to embryos - grade 3BB, 4BB on Dec. 20th
Waiting, wishing, hoping, praying....
I think you can safely say you are pregnant!!!!   I'm now 12 weeks pregnant and had exactly the same thing - in fact I was doing tests from the start so I would know when the trigger shot left my system - thing was - It never did - I never tested negative!!  and at 13 days past trigger everyone said it has to be a real positive - for most people the trigger of 1000 leaves their system after 10 days!!!   The line finally started getting just darker for me around day 14!!  
Best of luck to you - I'm sure it's not a false positive, but you still need that embryo to keep on growing - I was very scared - more so for the second beta as you need those numbers to keep doubling - let me know how how your first beta goes in 3 days - best of luck to you :)   I hope this is the baby you've worked so hard for xx   Tessa
yep i'd agree your pregnant.  trigger should be gone by now (or definitely getting lighter and lighter)
i tested 7 days past my 3 day transfer (10 days after hcg injection) and got a BFN, then the BFPs started 8 days after.
now 40 weeks 2 days pregnant :)
hello happynifer - wow - 40 weeks - that's very exciting - good luck for the delivery :)  I remember when you replied to my post when I had a faint positive 13 days past the trigger shot!  Thanks so much - all the encouragement really helped - I just had my 12 week ultrasound and all was wonderful!!   let us know when your baby arrives :)  xx  Tessa
Good luck to you wishing!  
Thank you so much for replying.  I went in this morning to have my progesterone and estradoil drawn.  I didn't tell them I had been testing at home...ashamed for not following orders!  The nurse called this afternoon to tell me everything was perfect and that she'd know by Wed instead of Thurs because my body was making estradoil on its own now.  When I hung up with her I thought it was strange and started thinking she knew more than she was letting on.  Five minutes later my RE called from home (he's on vacation this week) and he said he cheated and had them do my beta early and I'M PREGNANT!!!  I go in Wed for my second beta!  This has been a great day.  
Congrats to you and happynifer!  Great news all around!  Good luck on your pregnancies and deliveries!!!!!
This is going to be an exciting journey!
congratulations wishing!! that is wonderful news - let us know how your beta goes on Wednesday :)