Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
15 DPO and light bleeding!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

15 DPO and light bleeding!

Please help, I'm 15 dpo and I've taken 8 hpt that all say bfp, but last night I felt like I was going to get af, kind of crampy and this morning I have light blood when I wipe.  I dreading that I am going to m/c again! Anyone know what could be going on? It's only 6am but I think I am going to call my doctor when they open.
Some people do have light bleeding when their period is due....it's normal for some.

I had 3 m/c last year and my first two were natural....I bled a lot....it was pouring out of me.  So if you are just spotting a bit....everything could be fine.

You mentioned that you m/c before?  How was that?  How far were you...how did it happen.  Sometimes I think there is a pattern of it....

You know your body....I'm praying all is well.
Last time I m/c I was 8 weeks, it started on a friday with brownish old looking blood, I thought it was old period blood.  The next day it turned into a lot of red blood and I had a lot of cramping.  I m/c that night.
I'm praying that it just stays light brown/pinkish like it is right now.  My doctor opens in an hour so I will call there and see what they say.
I'm hoping this is just implatation?
I'm so sorry...I know the fear.  My heart breaks for you.  As I said, I lost 3 babies last year.  It rocked my world....I still am not over it and yet DH wants to keep trying....I'm so scared.

I think it's harder on us women...as we have the little baby inside us....

Anyway....I really hope all is well....May GOD bless you and keep you close to HIM.
I pray all is well for you. I had 4 m/c last year. It is soo scary. Some women do have light bleeding around their period time and go on to have healthy babies. Godd idea to check with your doc right away. God Bless!!
Keep us posted.  I know I don't know you, but I certainly feel your anquish!  I will say a prayer for you too!
I'm sure you know this....get the blood test and see if your levels are doubling.   I don't think you miscarry, however, that soon.  I think maybe it starts about 4 weeks until 12 weeks.  So I think it might just be normal.  No cramps right?
Yea I went for bloodwork on monday and I have to go again tomorrow then they will compare the two and see what is going on.  I have to wait for them to get the results and let me know what my levels are.
No cramps, just keep going to bathroom (to wipe) sometimes there is brownish blood and sometimes there is nothing, This is going to be a LONG day.....
I said a prayer for you.
It turned out to be another m/c... :(