17 dpIUI, BPN but no AF
my 5th IUI (3rd on Clomid) ended with a BTN, but still no AF. wondering if the prometrium might delay my AF. I stopped it 2 days ago but still no sign of AF. I did blood test today but won't know the result till tomorrow, just to confirm the failure. I am really fed up with the trying and no knowing what could've gone wrong.  I think I am ready to move on to IVF now. good luck to you all who are in the 2ww and many BTPs coming to your way. I am glad I am accepting the failure and not in denial that maybe the test screwed up.
G_S
wait for the blood test results...by now that will tell u the truth.
how many and what size follis did u have?
after stopping promitrium, it can take upto 2-10 days to get af
I was on Clomid 50mg cd5 to cd9. I did accupuncture twice a week for 3 weeks and 3 times after the IUI. my NP told me to use Prometrium twice a day after IUI which I did the last 2 cycles when I was on Clomid and my AF came before the end of 2ww. but now it's been 17 dpIUI and still no sign of AF. I've already stopped Prometrium althought my NP told me not to. I just don't want to have any false hope any more.
I had 4 follis size from 24 to 20. did IUI 48 hrs after the surge. I thought I did everything right this cycle but still end up with a BFN. still no blood test result, but I am not expecting anything positive. been let down so many times and don't want to fool myself again. I swear to god I have all the early pg signs but again that might all in my mind. don't know what to expect any more. I guess when you are taking prometrium, you can't trust any signs cause they can all be the side effects of the drug. I am moving on to IVF next. at least I am still trying! thanks for reply.
G_S
Keep the hope alive, seems like u had a good cycle. u should not stop promitrium until the tey u too...it support the environment in the 2WW when the embroy is trying to implant, for people who have low progesterone. Get ur beta blood work done....u are much past due your wait period, so the blood test should give u the right results...the HCG beta test is not impacted by the promitrium, so I would have that done to be totally sure, before I give u hope.