18 days of elevated Temps after an IUI but neg HPT and a period
I have just gone through my 6th injectable cycle of Follistim and Repronex and I had 2 IUI's 18 days ago. I took Progesterone suppositories until day 13 after I started spotting on day 12. I had a Neg HPT on day 13 and day 15 again. They told me I can stop the suppositories. I continued to spot until day 16 post IUI and then I seemed to get a light period. The weird thing is my temps have not dropped as they always do. I am still elevated on day 18 today and the bleeding is almost halted completely. I have had headaches for 4 days and today my breast were hurting. My lower pelvis in my ovaries area has been achy on and off. My temp this morning was 98.8 and this evening close to 100. It is very weird for me because I always run cold. Another weird thing is that my libido has been through the roof since I ovulated and it is still running wild. My doses were pretty high I had 325 follistim and 150 Repronex for a total of 14 or 15 days and I got a total of 5 follicles.