Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
1st cycle of clomid...need encouragement

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

I have been ttc for the last year with no success.  I have started my 1st cycle of clomid and ovulated on the 19 an 20 of this month.  I need some encouragement.
clomid works.... ive had 3 successful pregnancies using it. do u not know if u ovulate without it? im on first month of clomid again ttc. last time it took four rounds. good luck.
This is my first month on clomid as well. I really doubted myself on if i would ovulate or not because i have not for the last 9 months. But i started clomid on the 16th of this month for 5 days. I started taking OPK on the 23rd and finally ovulated today which is day 17 which was super exciting for me. I'm having really bad side pain on my left side. So I am hoping that it works. I have heard lots of stories of clomid working on the first round if everything planned out right. I'm hoping for that same luck and same with you.

Lots of baby dust, good luck.
I had used clomid numerous times without success but a friend of mine got pregnant after her first round of clomid after fibroid surgery so it does work.
Good luck to you!
Ginger
Ŧђǻn̶̲̥̅̊к§ for all the best wishes an great encouragement just a ouick recent updates on my clomid corse,i had went to the doctor this week an he prescribe an cycle of clomid for me so i am still hoping for the best result an best of wishes for u guys
I am not sure if i was ovulating before i took the Clomid!!!
Hi iam in clomid 100 mg for 4 months without result my cycle was not regular but now is coming betwin 9 or 6 every  month . The problem  it wasn't the first time iam in clomid I did use it before with success on the 4th month and i got pregnant for my first baby she is now 19 months but now I couldn't be patient at all iam very sad and all the time crying cause they are many people get pregnant easily .iam still confused if I keep going on clomid or I stop I need advice please