2 WW Train
Whos' in their 2WW and would like to jump on for the ride?? Join us moral support, discussions, questions, or just for something to do to pass the time away!!! Allllll aboard (or bored)!!!!!!

Stillwaiting52 14DPO
Hello I am 3dp3dt and today I started having cramping and a lil headach. I also had bad cramping the day after the transfer I hope it's implantation
Almost done with my 2 WW. Had my transfer last Thursday and my first test is on Monday. Other than side effects from the procedure and meds, I don't feel any different, but that is A-OK! I am still remaining super positive that this will happen this round : )
I will be praying for your BFP...

And I, for yours :)
Best wishes to all in their 2WW, praying for some success stories!!!!!!

luvdagiants     testing Monday
kibbles           3dp3dt
stillwaiting52   cd14
Best wishes to you, stillwaiting52 as well : )
Hi!  I think I O'd on aug 16th (which also happens to be cycle day 16 for me lol).  I HATE WAITING!  I go to get my progesterone checked tomorrow....Wish me luck!  I had a tiny bit of cramping this morning and of course I think it's agood sign but I had that last month and didn't get pregnant.  Ok Ladies, lets make the best of things and see what we can do to pass the time!

SSBD!
Hi All,

I am also in my 2WW.  I am 5dp3dt and I go for my beta on 8/28.
I am 8DPO.. this time around we were able to pin point the O date and BD around it. But my AF symptoms seems to be arriving . slight cramps, sore BBs, and the urge to kick my DHs *** for no reason which are my usual my symptoms. I hate the 2WW.. not a happy camper :(. I am glad I have all these women who understand this ... SSBD to all!!!
I am 11dpo..I hpt'd and got a negative..I know i caved! But having AF symptoms 6days before AF is even due..normally its about 2 days before..my last bfp, I had same AF symptoms..I hate the 2ww!!
SSBD to all!!!
SSBD to all!!! Let us know when you test, praying for all of you ;-)

luvdagiants      testing Monday
KellyD0731      6dp3dt  bets 8/28
kibbles            4dp3dt
butterflybabies  12dpo
ladybugbc         9dpo
blueyes34         5dpo
stillwaiting52     1dpo

Thank you so much for initiating this.. this support means a lot to me.
I see that you are 1DPO.. try to get some action in their and catch that little swimmer. :) Good luck to you and all the ladies on here.

uvdagiants: Good luck with your testing on Monday.. keeping my fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted on the progress.

blueyes34 : Good luck w/ your progesterone test. Hope every thing is just fine. 16X16 may be your lucky number// who knows!!!

You are welcome! We have had some action this week, lol, BD on CD11, 13, and 14. I took a trigger on Tuesday night  so should have O'd somewhere between 10am-2pm yesterday, I had really strong cramping in ovaries from about 12-7yesterday. Unfortunatly, we are both at work now b/c I would like to be able to fit in one more BD! Hope one of the little guys made it through! When are you testing? I will try to wait until 13 or 14 dpo, the DH likes to push me to test and I like to hold out!
Good for you!!! Don't let it get away this time.. :) I agree it is good to wait the extra day before you take the HPT just so your test would be more accurate.

I will test around the 27th Aug as that would be 15DPO (if AF holds off for that long that is..) Now I don't really update my DH on dates and stuff cos he gets so excited and keeps telling me this is it each month..and when it doesn't happen we both get extremely sad which makes it so hard. So I try to keep him away from my calender.
i want to jump on the 2ww train.  this is my first (of many i'm sure) post and it's 5dpiui and i'm really nervous about it.  i've been eating way too much because that's the only thing that's been calming right now.  my husband has been trying not to think about it but i know he is as nervous as i am.  this is our 5th attempt at the hybrid/iui cycle.  hopefully i'll get my bfp next saturday.  sprinkling baby dust to every on board!  :)
i mean't baby dust to everyone on board.  i'm a terrible typist.  :P
I'd love to jump on board!! I'm 5dpiui (gonal f injectables and HCG trigger - fun!) The waiting is the worst! I had pretty painful cramps days after the iui and now just slight cramping and no other symptoms! I hope that's not a bad sign. Thanks for starting this chain -- BFP prayers are with you all! Bady dust everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the train ladies. Hopefully we all get the ride all the way to the baby land this time around!!! LOL!!!
SSBD to alllll!!!!!
SSBD to all!!! Let us know when you test, praying for all of you ;-) Let us know whe you get your results, can't wait to post those BFP's!!!!!

luvdagiants      testing Monday
KellyD0731      8dp3dt  bets 8/28
kibbles            6dp3dt
butterflybabies  14dpo
ladybugbc         11dpo
blueyes34         7dpo
darlabubbles      7dpiu
Winnieames      7dpiu
stillwaiting52     3dpo
I think I am out this month! Just went to the bathroom and wiped and I had light pink on the TP...So Im pretty sure its AF!! The heffer is making her way towards me!! Ugh Im more angry than sad today!
I hope since she is visiting me, that she stays away from all of you! SSBD and lets get some BFP's from you ladies!!