Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
2 WW Train

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

2 WW Train

Whos' in their 2WW and would like to jump on for the ride?? Join us moral support, discussions, questions, or just for something to do to pass the time away!!! Allllll aboard (or bored)!!!!!!

Stillwaiting52 14DPO
Viewing 1-200 comments:
Hello I am 3dp3dt and today I started having cramping and a lil headach. I also had bad cramping the day after the transfer I hope it's implantation
Almost done with my 2 WW. Had my transfer last Thursday and my first test is on Monday. Other than side effects from the procedure and meds, I don't feel any different, but that is A-OK! I am still remaining super positive that this will happen this round : )
I will be praying for your BFP...

And I, for yours :)
Best wishes to all in their 2WW, praying for some success stories!!!!!!

luvdagiants     testing Monday
kibbles           3dp3dt
stillwaiting52   cd14
Best wishes to you, stillwaiting52 as well : )
Hi!  I think I O'd on aug 16th (which also happens to be cycle day 16 for me lol).  I HATE WAITING!  I go to get my progesterone checked tomorrow....Wish me luck!  I had a tiny bit of cramping this morning and of course I think it's agood sign but I had that last month and didn't get pregnant.  Ok Ladies, lets make the best of things and see what we can do to pass the time!

SSBD!
Hi All,

I am also in my 2WW.  I am 5dp3dt and I go for my beta on 8/28.
I am 8DPO.. this time around we were able to pin point the O date and BD around it. But my AF symptoms seems to be arriving . slight cramps, sore BBs, and the urge to kick my DHs *** for no reason which are my usual my symptoms. I hate the 2WW.. not a happy camper :(. I am glad I have all these women who understand this ... SSBD to all!!!
I am 11dpo..I hpt'd and got a negative..I know i caved! But having AF symptoms 6days before AF is even due..normally its about 2 days before..my last bfp, I had same AF symptoms..I hate the 2ww!!
SSBD to all!!!
SSBD to all!!! Let us know when you test, praying for all of you ;-)

luvdagiants      testing Monday
KellyD0731      6dp3dt  bets 8/28
kibbles            4dp3dt
butterflybabies  12dpo
ladybugbc         9dpo
blueyes34         5dpo
stillwaiting52     1dpo

Thank you so much for initiating this.. this support means a lot to me.
I see that you are 1DPO.. try to get some action in their and catch that little swimmer. :) Good luck to you and all the ladies on here.

uvdagiants: Good luck with your testing on Monday.. keeping my fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted on the progress.

blueyes34 : Good luck w/ your progesterone test. Hope every thing is just fine. 16X16 may be your lucky number// who knows!!!

You are welcome! We have had some action this week, lol, BD on CD11, 13, and 14. I took a trigger on Tuesday night  so should have O'd somewhere between 10am-2pm yesterday, I had really strong cramping in ovaries from about 12-7yesterday. Unfortunatly, we are both at work now b/c I would like to be able to fit in one more BD! Hope one of the little guys made it through! When are you testing? I will try to wait until 13 or 14 dpo, the DH likes to push me to test and I like to hold out!
Good for you!!! Don't let it get away this time.. :) I agree it is good to wait the extra day before you take the HPT just so your test would be more accurate.

I will test around the 27th Aug as that would be 15DPO (if AF holds off for that long that is..) Now I don't really update my DH on dates and stuff cos he gets so excited and keeps telling me this is it each month..and when it doesn't happen we both get extremely sad which makes it so hard. So I try to keep him away from my calender.
i want to jump on the 2ww train.  this is my first (of many i'm sure) post and it's 5dpiui and i'm really nervous about it.  i've been eating way too much because that's the only thing that's been calming right now.  my husband has been trying not to think about it but i know he is as nervous as i am.  this is our 5th attempt at the hybrid/iui cycle.  hopefully i'll get my bfp next saturday.  sprinkling baby dust to every on board!  :)
i mean't baby dust to everyone on board.  i'm a terrible typist.  :P
I'd love to jump on board!! I'm 5dpiui (gonal f injectables and HCG trigger - fun!) The waiting is the worst! I had pretty painful cramps days after the iui and now just slight cramping and no other symptoms! I hope that's not a bad sign. Thanks for starting this chain -- BFP prayers are with you all! Bady dust everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the train ladies. Hopefully we all get the ride all the way to the baby land this time around!!! LOL!!!
SSBD to alllll!!!!!
SSBD to all!!! Let us know when you test, praying for all of you ;-) Let us know whe you get your results, can't wait to post those BFP's!!!!!

luvdagiants      testing Monday
KellyD0731      8dp3dt  bets 8/28
kibbles            6dp3dt
butterflybabies  14dpo
ladybugbc         11dpo
blueyes34         7dpo
darlabubbles      7dpiu
Winnieames      7dpiu
stillwaiting52     3dpo
I think I am out this month! Just went to the bathroom and wiped and I had light pink on the TP...So Im pretty sure its AF!! The heffer is making her way towards me!! Ugh Im more angry than sad today!
I hope since she is visiting me, that she stays away from all of you! SSBD and lets get some BFP's from you ladies!!
I'm really sorry that AF showed up.......Why can't things just be easy?  reaaly drives you crazy.....As soon as AF shows up I'm pretty miserable.

to everyone else:

Hang in there.....I went to that sumo party last night and didn't get home until 4am.  Talk about some laughs LOL!  Now I'm wondering what to do with myself for another week to keep my mind off things.  My brother in laws friend is a psychic and he did a reading for me there.  I've never done anything like that before because I'm afraid of hearing bad news.....He said I will have a baby but nit likely until I'm 36...I'll be 35 in 2 weeks.  Ugh, I hate waiting!  What's everyone doing to try to keep busy?  Any suggestions?
I am 6dp3dt is it still to soon to take a HPT?
Hello All I am on the 2ww and are so scared this time... I'm steriods and injections daily due to natural killer cells.... I hoping this is it but i really don't know anymore.. Does any one feel any different? My blood test will be on next Tues it was meant to be Monday but we are away on a long weekend...

HPT might have to be on the cards....

KIBBLES think it is best to wait a week after transfer. Good Luck....

Ingy
I tested 6dp3dt and I got a bfn, I am so down right now.
Hello ladies.  My TWW is coming to a close.  I'm on CD 28, 15 DPO I think, and if I'm back on schedule, AF should be arriving tomorrow.  My temp this morning was 98.1 but I was having trouble sleeping and woke up early so I'm not sure how accurate it is.  What's worse is I usually sleep in during the weekends so my temps for yesterday and the day before are up for debate.  If AF doesn't arrive tomorrow, I'll be testing on Wednesday.  SSBD to all!!!

butterflybabies- sorry to hear about your bfn, praying for your bfp next month.

Kibbles-Are you sure it's not too early? Implantation can happen between 5-10dpo, technically aren't you 9dpo? Also, it can take a couple of days after that for hcg to show up, still hoping that you tested too early.

Ingy77- I hope this is your BFP month!!

MPatterson-good luck to you, I hope AF doesn't show, please keep us posted!!

KIBBLES it just could be too early to test......  You still have another week???

Stillwaiting52 Thank you i'm hoping too, its been a long rollercoaster ride.. So what day you up to on the 2WW???

SSBD to all!!!!!

Hi every one, Just an update about me.. i am 13DPO and have all my usual AF symptoms. Tender BBs,mood swings (which are side effects of Clomid), fatigue, aching legs and occasional cramps . Extremely nervous about tomorrow. Although I have all the AF symptoms, in the back of my mind I wish that AF won't arrive.

BUTTERFLYBABIES: I am sorry to hear AF arrived. I totally understand how hard it can be after the wait and anticipation. But be positive for the next month and the good things will be here before you know it. We are all rooting for you.

KIBBLES: I am not very familiar with IVF s but I think you tested too early. So anxious to know the updates.. keep us posted

INGY77: I hear that the AF symptoms are exactly the same for pregnency symptoms for some women. and like you said the temps can fluctuate for many reasons. Hang in there and I will be thinking of you and wishing for your BFP soon.

STILLWAITING52: How are you holding up?

Kibbles....I know exactly how you feel.  This is my 3rd IVF this year and today I am 10dp3dt and I tested Saturday (7dp) and yesterday (9dp) and both were BFN.  I have been so devasted since Saturday that I just wish I could go for my beta and know.  My beta isn't until Friday (28th) and my last 2 cycles I've always started AF by 3 days before beta (which is today).  I'm practically going to the bathroom every 15 minutes just to check on the situation.

This morning I woke up and convinced myself that maybe this is just God's way of testing my patience.  If I make it through today without AF then I will have some more confidence in the situation.

I am trying to remind myself that even if I am preggo the HSG may not show up until my blood test on Friday and this is what you have to remember too.  We cannot give up and have to have faith.

When is your beta?
This is also my 3rd IVF cycle. Last night it felt like af wanted to show up, My af is due tomorrow. I keep telling myself I am not preggo. :(  I will be praying for the both of us... My beta is on the 28th. also.
Hello all.  I am 5dp5dt and so nervous.  I have had no real symtons except a whole lot of gas....sorry for TMI.  Had my transfer last Thursday.  Sunday night had a little pain that lasted about 5 minutes.  Having a little discharge and tryng to stay positive.  Bought a HPT but scared to do it.  I know it's way to early...UGHHH

luvdagiants      testing Monday - has anyone heard from??
KellyD0731      10dp3dt  beta 8/28
kibbles             8dp3dt   bets 8/28
ladybugbc         13dpo
blueyes34         9dpo
darlabubbles      9dpiu
Winnieames      9dpiu
stillwaiting52     5dpo
maxwellrocks    5dp5dt

Well I go for my bloodwork results tomorrow for my progesterone levels (day 21 test).  Anybody know what the numbers should be?  I have no idea what they are but I guess I'll find out.  I haven't been nearly as anxious this month for some reason.  I was so disappointed last month I think I've just convinced myself that it won't happen so I don't have to deal with the heartache again.

What are you guys doing to keep busy and keep your mind off things?

SSBD and take care!
Girl we are 2 peas in a pod!

I've thought since yesterday afternoon AF was going to arrive any minute.  I was at a lunch appt today and felt like the flood gates opened and I went to the bathroom and nothing.  

This is going to sounds so trivial but as of right now (4:30pm est) I have made it farther than any of the last 2 cycles.  I have never made it past 10:00am on Tuesday (my beta has always been on a Friday).

It's weird that I had several different kinds of symptoms last week that I hadn't had in any of my previous cycles but I've taken 2 HPTs and both are negative.  I do have a friend at work that got preggo through IVF and she had a HPT the morning of her beta and it was negative but her beta turned out to be positive and she had twins!  

My RE has said that everyone's body is different!  Depending on the drugs, metabolism, etc. some women can take HPTs and they be positive and like my friend they be negative but still have a positive beta.  I have rebounded today and keep thinking this.  I'm hoping and praying that I just have a slow metabolism and this 3rd time was the charm!

I will be praying for you.  Have you tested today yet?
I got blood work results today.  All they sad is that my Prog level is 46 and to keep taking my shots.  I thought I would know more but at least they said my levels look good.
I feel the same way. All day at work it felt like AF was going to show up, I kept running to the rest room like every 15 min. Nothing yet, I am due for her tomorrow. I am so happy you made it withouth AF showing up.
LOL, this is terrible what mind games we play with ourselves.  I had an early appointment this afternoon so I've been home since about 4:30 and I've been working other than when we had dinner and I'm still going to the bathroom every 15 or 20 minutes and my DH asks me everytime I come out if there is any change!  LOL, I have him on the train now!  

Today has been weird because....ok TMI alert, but I've had to go #2 so many times today.  I've lost count but at least 5 times.  I never have anything like this happen.  Now here is how messed up in my head I am....I think it's AF trying to start and she is messing up my bowels!   LOL

Ugh, Friday can't come soon enough.  I also think that maybe just AF is taking her own good time.  If I make it 24 hours from now then I might get a little more excited.  I was going to stop at Target and get another HPT but I've decided that I'm done with them.  At this point if AF doesn't arrive by Friday I will wait for my beta number.

Hey there :)
I had my beta test yesterday. I never heard from them and I called the office, but they said they dont give results until the second test....which is TOMMORROW!!! I can barely contain myself : ) I am trying to be as positive as possible...but other than VERY slight cramping right after transfer and a sore BB's...I havent really noticed any difference...Still, I am hopinng hoping hoping its a yes!
OMG Kelly I did not want to say that, but I kept going to the rest room doing a #2 also TMI... lol What is going on with our bodies? I am so glade someone else is going threw the same thing as me.
Hey great thread! My beta is also on 28/8 and I'm now 9dp3dt. I think I might be losing my mind soon. Can't wait for fri to come. Even if it doesn't work out this round I just want to get this whole thing over and done with. I'm having quite a bad gassy situation. It got better last weekend but came back with a vengence mon and yesterday. It gets worse at night. I was in pain. Sigh.

Hang in there everyone!
Kibbles I am cracking up!  LOL.  I had to say it because it's like nothing I've ever experience before.  Ok, what's weird is that as soon as I "go" then I'm starving.  We literally had just finished a sensible dinner (grilled chicken breast, corn on the cob and grilled veggies) and I had to "go" and then 15 minutes later I was starving.  I felt like I hadn't eaten in 10 hours starving!  

Whew, I am seriously glad you are going through the same thing.  Maybe this is a good sign for us!!!  What are the chances are are both testing Friday and have the same symptoms today!  Unless someone is "punking" us or we are in an episode of the Twilight Zone!

Luvdagiants - what the hell is up with your RE office?  I've never heard of such a thing.  That is crazy talk to me!!!

Crumbs....welcome to the craziness!  I see you are having the gas symptoms too.  It's the craziest thing!
Yup the gas symptoms are pretty crazy. I feel tightness and fullness all the way up to my stomach. And my stomach muscles are hurting from all the gas. At least I hope it's because of gas and not something more serious.

Actually I took my third hpt today and the line seems ever so slightly darker than yesterday's. I'm not sure what to feel. Do you think the drugs are still in my system?
I honestly don't know.  I took a hpt yesterday evening and it was negative but AF was due today.  I didn't use my FMU but I've sworn off hpt's until my beta friday.

I would think you are preggo if the line is getting darker.

KellyD0731      10dp3dt  beta 8/28
kibbles             8dp3dt   bets 8/28
ladybugbc         13dpo
blueyes34         9dpo
darlabubbles      9dpiu
Winnieames      9dpiu
stillwaiting52     5dpo
maxwellrocks    5dp5dt
w8ting               7dpo
I hope all we going through is a good sign... I will be praying we both get  BFP'S on Friday.
I hate when my friends say "I hope you get pregnant, you deserve it"  I know they mean well but that's not the right thing to say.  No one "deserves" to have to go through this and they just don't get it :(
Girl, I hope so too.  Is your beta first thing Friday morning?  Mine is at 8:30am est.
It says i am 2po i am not sure:

can someone tell me what they think?

http://www.fertilitygal.com/My-Fertility-Chart.html

My BBT is rising slowly and I read that is normal in some women. The day I had EWCM I only saw it for a short while and it had a brownish tint to it. Then it became watery for a few days. I also read that this too is good. I can't tell what day I Oed. The day I saw a + on a OPK is questionable. I have had what I believe is O cramps and I am feeling nausea today. When if at all can I take a HPT? I have one and I am trying not to use it now but the sort of 2WW is killing me. I do have PCOS and I am taking Metformin. I don't have many ppl to talk to about this. This is our 3rd month TTC. I saw a small amount of EWCM very small amount. I also read that it is possible to have low BBT and be pregnant is this true as well?

8/7/2009-9/6/2009 (estimated 31 day cycle)
Morning Ladies,
Does anyone know what the white discharge is from?
OMG.. I am 14DPO and having the exact same symptoms.
Tender BBs, occasional light cramps, hungry even right after a meal as if I have'nt eaten for a few days, gas ( and lots of it) , going to the bathroom more often for both #1 and #2 and really tired all the time. I don't know what to make of this.
I am too scared to test althought I should do it now as I have been burned so many times and ended up heart broken.
This makes me so anxious and I find it difficult to sleep at night cos I am too excited to see the temp in the morning.

Hope we all will get lucky this month!!! :)
Good Morning Kelly, How was your night? AFM- I did not sleep will. So far today is does not feel like AF is on her way, I hope that is a good sign. How do you feel?
Good morning ladies.  I just wanted to check in and let you know that even though I'm late, I think AF is about to arrive.  My temps are dropping.  97.6 this morning so I'm sure she'll get here today or tomorrow.  There's no hope left for this cycle when your temps drop right?

Anyway, I think the ladies I got to know before are mostly gone now (congrats to them!!).  A little about myself... I've been TTC off an on since I was 20 or so.  Tried for 5 years with my husband and nothing happened.  He admitted later that he thought it was his issue, so I a friend of mine donated to me so I could try again about two years ago.  After about 6 months of that, I met someone and didn't want to continue trying to get pregnant with someone else while trying to date as well, so I stopped trying.  It was for the best though because the man I started dating turned out to be absolutely wonderful.  We've been dating for a year and have decided to make a go of trying.  So it's been a few months now and I think I may have gotten the pill out of my system.  I'm not sure why, but at a young age I always had a feeling that having kids would be difficult if not impossible for me.  So far, all the signs have pointed to that being correct.  I'm going to try to do this the natural way for a while but I'm saving back money in a "baby making fund".  I've heard fertility treatments can be expensive but I can't imagine anything more worth it.

I hope you all bear with me as I may need to lean on you from time to time.  All the women in my life had children in their early twenties so they don't really understand what this is like.  If there's one thing I've learned about this forum though... it's that there's no shortage of shoulders to lean on.  Thank you all for being such wonderful women!!  

Sorry this was so long.  SSBD to all!!
Hi MPATTERSON,

I heave heard that a temp drop could be due to implantation as well. How many DPO are you? Do you have any other AF symptoms?

Please don't give up hope and be positive. You have found the man of your dreams and every thing else will just fall into place.

Good luck!
I'm 17 DPO, best I can tell, and I don't have any symptoms that I know of.  No sickness, no sore boobs.  I am trying to be positive but knowing me, it's better sometimes to expect that I'm not pregnant so it doesn't kill me when my HPT is negative.  I get the digital ones so I don't obsess about a faint line and it's like it's mocking me when it says "not pregnant" in the biggest, loudest, tiny little letters you've ever seen.  My temps have fallen over the last few days... 98.1... 97.9... 97.6.  Do you really thing there's a chance?
Oh my... I just realized you asked for AF symptoms.  I don't seem to have any of those either.  Most of the time I don't have any though.  She typically just surprises me.
Have I mentioned that this is the longest 2WW of my life??? Help me get through another week!!

SSBD to all!!! Let us know when you test, praying for all of you ;-) Let us know when you get your results, can't wait to post those BFP's!!!!!

luvdagiants      testing Monday - has anyone heard from?? 2nd test results??
mpatterson      17dpo
KellyD0731      11dp3dt  beta 8/28
kibbles             9dp3dt   bets 8/28
ladybugbc         14dpo
blueyes34         10dpo
darlabubbles      10dpiu
Winnieames      10dpiu
w8ing                 8dpo
stillwaiting52      6dpo
maxwellrocks     6dp5dt
teedie           3dpo

I did a HPT yesterday and it was negative which I knew it would be but deep inside part of me hoped for some type of miracle reading.  DH is upset because he told me not to do it.  I waited until he left for work and did it anyway.  I felt like a kid in a candy store opening that box up LOL!  I am only 6 day as of today so I know I need to wait atleast 5 or 6 more days.  Who knew 2 weeks could last so long!
I am 9dp3dt and starting yesterday sorry TMI my vigina (vagina) starting aching is that normal?
Hey Girls....so AF started this morning around 4:30am.  I didn't sleep well at all last night and actually fell asleep later than normal because I was so excited AF didn't show yesterday.  I went to the bathroom at 4:30 and there she was.

So I called my RE this morning and I am going in tomorrow morning for my beta and as long as it is negative I will be starting Estrace tomorrow night and moving forward with tranferring our 1 frozen embie.

AF is different this time around. It started out brown then went to red and now it's back to brown. I'm 99.9% sure it's all over, but the beta will for sure confirm or deny that.
I am trying to put this behind me and look to the next round.

Anyone have a FET yet?  I wish I had more than 1 to transfer, it really makes me nervous to go through it all with 1.  I know, I know it only takes 1 but I feel as though my odds are so much more smaller with only 1.

Having gone through now 3 cycles with a total over 7 embies tranferred it is very concerning to me.  This process has started to consume my life and my DH and I are at a crossroads of what to do next!

Ugh, thanks for listening to my rant!
Maxwellrocks- You made me lol here in my cube at work! That totally sounds like something I would do too! Try to be patient, yes it is a looong 2 weeks. Also, I know what you mean about friends saying things that are annoying, they mean well but have no idea they are making matters worse!

I am so sorry Kelly. Keep your head up and be strong. Just keep tring.

Hey KellyD0731!!!

So, this is unusual then, not giving me my first test results???  I love everyone there- I have a great RE, but yeah- I was REALLY wanting to know what the results were. I had my second test this AM- Should know the results in a few hours...the wait is KILLING me :)
Sorry AF showed up.  I will be praying for you and your DH.
Thanks for all your kind thoughts.  I will keep you posted on what happens tomorrow.

Luvdagiants....I've never heard of not getting the 1st round beta numbers.  That is insane to me.  I would almost want to go to my OB or PCP or even the Emergency Room just to have blood drawn to find out that number.  That is what we live and die for in these 2 long weeks of waiting and waiting and waiting.

KellyD0791- it was difficult not knowing- I asked why and they said "thats they way we do it"...so I said, "ok". They really are a wonderfuly group of people, so I will give them a pass :)   Sorry to hear about AF...hang in there luv!!!

All: So, I just heard back from my RE office about my 2nd test: I'm Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy ****! Seriously?  I am totally flipping out, in a good way, of course :)   After SO many failed IUI's, never in my wildest dreams did I think my first round of IVF would work. But it did!  This is my first pregnancy, good god I hope it sticks!!!!
All of you ladies are amazing and so so strong!!  My biggest and most heart felt good wishes go out to ALL of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!  Sprinkle some dust our way :)
Congrats to you.  Sending lots of love your way!
Okay I caved in and took an HPT today, just to confirm that the ovidrel was out of my system.  It was negative of course, however, I was secretly hoping that it would be positive.  Just to put me out of my misery.  Still waiting until Saturday to take the real test.  I've feeling strange the last two days.  I've been constipated.  My appetite has increased.  Every time I eat something and get full my stomach starts to growl like I haven't eaten anything all day and if I don't eat I'll gnaw off my arm.  I've been getting nausea and yesterday I was actually car sick when my husband was driving.  I never get car sick.  I'm thinking it's just my nerves getting the best of me, and I'm afraid to think that it could be early signs.  I really wish it was Saturday so this I can be put out of my misery.
I am so sorry that AF showed up, I will be praying for your FET to give you your BFP!!!
((hugs))
Luvdagiants - OMG!  Congrats!  That is awesome.  Did they give you your beta number?

AFM - ok girls....I have not explanation for what I'm about to say other than some divine intervention has potentially taken place in my body.  For the last 3 or so hour the "gates" have closed!  I've had no blood no pink no nothing!  How is this possible?!?!?!?  From 4:30am until lunch I had red chunks (sorry if TMI) coming out when I went to the bathroom but never nothing actually on my pad.  After lunch it was a much lighter red almost pink and then it turned to a brownish pink and by the time I went to the bathroom around 4:30pm all had been gone.  This has NOT happened on any of the other 2 cycles or anytime at all in the 16 years I've been getting AF.  I certainly wouldn't think implantation bleeding would be this late in the game for me!  Of the 3 embies is it possible 1 or 2 took and the others are "coming" out?!?  

What do you all think?!?!?!?
Yeah!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Anything is possible!  I am praying for you.  Sounds like it might not be over after all :)
I'm totally confused at this point.  I've ran a ton of different scenarios through my head and at this point I'm just going to see what my beta says tomorrow.

Holy cow this is the bumpiest roller coaster ride I've ever been on!
What time is your test?  Try to relax tonight and get some rest.  I know that is easier said than done.  Did you poas?  I am trying not to.
It is at 8:30am est.  I should have the results by lunch.

If it happens to be negative then we are going right into a cycle to transfer the 1 frozen embie we have.

I did POAS Saturday and Monday and both were negative.  I didn't use my FMU.  My DH asked me if I wanted him to go get a HPT for tonight and I said I could wait until tomorrow.  I mean at this point what is the point?  I've already convinced myself I'm not so if my beta is positive tomorrow than I will be overjoyed.
Hang in there Kelly! Hope everything works out for you in the end. Stay strong!  :)
My girlfriend had 3 negative hpt's and then got a positive blood test.  It ain't over till the fat lady sings and I am not in the mood to sing tonight :)  Besides my voice is horrible!  Sending dust your way*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!  
I'm 4dp3dt......and I've been closely reading everybody's post on gases and cramps. After my transfer, I started getting cramps now and again....and for the last 2 days I get them only when I go to the bathroom to pee or late at night....I'm currently on a strict 5 day bed rest. Also, I'm going alot to pee...And I've gotten these huge gases.....which I usually don't get when I eat healthy (no dairy products)...which is what I've been doing after transfer...so what's going on? I really hope I'm pregnant...could these be symptoms? I'm no spotting...but I've seen that it's good to spot because it might mean you're implanting. This is my first IVF...and I really hope to god it works because I've traveled from so far (I'm not from the States) and feel really lonely away from my family. My hubby travels back and forth  (south america)...it's all so stressful. I hope I get to go home with my baby. Thanks for listening and good luck to everyone.
Hi, I had very bad cramps, bloating and gas after my egg retrieval. It lasted for a week, then subsided for 2 days, then came back again. I didn't have spotting though. These few days the gas has been really bad. So much so that my stomach muscles and back ached. I also had bad cramps below my belly button which gets worse when I pee. So I went in to see my RE this morning, one day before my beta and I tested positive! My hcg is 206 and I'm 10dp3dt.

Try to take things easy and not worry too much. Easier said than done I know but I tried to occupy myself by watching tv. The important thing is to think positive! The ladies in this forum have been really supportive and it helps to share and know that there are others out there who are going through the same thing as you. Wishing you the best!  
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER!!! I feel relieved... actually, yesterday I wasn't so worried about the cramps...but today I started thinking that maybe it wasn't normal...I'm really trying to stay positive...I tell everyone I am....but truly deep down inside I'm scared...today my hubby left (8hr flight home)...and he won't be back till sunday....so I guess it's harder not having him around to boss him and stay distracted! Anyway, good to hear you had a similar problem with the cramps and gases. so i'll stop worrying about it so much. Congrats on your BFP!!
No problem! :) Actually we seem to be experiencing the same stuff. I was also very worried and called my RE's office almost every day. They must be so sick of hearing my voice. Lol. I think only those who have gone through fertility treatments can really understand how we feel.

Hope to hear your BFP soon!  :)  
So I am 15DPO today and am having occasional light cramps on each side of lower abdomen. My temps are still on the high side which gives me hope.
Since this wait is too much to handle we have decided to go away for the week end. I will be leaving tomorrow morning and return on Sunday evening. I will still be taking my temps but will not login to do any updates.
If no AF until next Monday (please don't come!!!)  I will do an HPT for sure. I promise.
Lately I have been fixated on my chart, trying to compare and find any hint that I might be pregnenet. So today.. I am not going to log in today either.

We have done our best and the rest is those who are up there.. Please keep your fingers crossed for me..

For those who are post O.. good luck and happy 2WW and those who are post AF.. good luck this month.. Love you all.
Goodluck Ladybugbc!  I really hope AF doesn't show up!  I was so happy to see a few BFP's this month!!!!!!!!  Hopefully the babydust will make it's way to everyone!  

I'm 11 dpo today and finally find out the results from my progesterone.  I was going to buy a few pregnancy tests last night when DH called and asked me to meet up with him and his parents to help them go car shopping.  Devine intervention lol.  My cycle days are right in tune with Aug which is wierd....Cycle day 27 today!  I'm usually around 29-30 days so we'll see.  One sore boob and I think my armpits are a bit tender but not sure, maybe I'm imagining it?  I also think I have a metallic taste in my mouth but I thought that last month too.  I'm singing along to Beyonce's Single Ladies to lift my spirits LOL!  At least Big Borhter's on tonight so that will help pass the time!

Anybody haveing any new symptoms?  Keep posting!  We need all the support we can get!
To: luvdagiants

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I hope everything goes well for you.

To: All
So this morning I checked to make sure AF still hadn't showed and she hadn't. So I filled my cup... took the test out of the wrapper... wiped and there she was.  She's so evil.  Now she's giving me a pretty decent round of cramps so I don't take my mind off her for a while.  Today is going to suck.

Good luck to all those still in the running.

luvdagiants      BFP!!!!!! Congrats and thank you for bringing some good luck to our    
                       thread this month!!!

KellyD0731      12dp3dt  beta 8/28  Let us know when you get your results
kibbles             9dp3dt   bets 8/28  Let us know when you get your results
ladybugbc         15dpo  Will test on Monday, have a great weekend getaway!
Crumbs             10dp3dt
blueyes34         11dpo
darlabubbles      11dpiu
Winnieames      11dpiu
w8ing                 9dpo
roxcb                4dp3dt
stillwaiting52      7dpo ( 1 week down!!!)
maxwellrocks     7dp5dt
teedie                4dpo
So sorry to hear that AF showed up this morning, ((hugs))
I am 10dp3dt
Can you guys go to my profile and look at the HPT reading I got this morning and tell me what you think......
I can see your second line. Congrats...
It is so light....I don't want to jump the gun
Thank you for all the congratulations ladies!
I am sending all my baby vibes and dust all y'all's ways. I will say this..no matter how much money is spent, how many procedures you go through, and the ever-so-awesome emotional roller coaster, don't ever give up!

XOXOXO
Erin

thread this month!!!

kibbles             10dp3dt   bets 8/28  Let us know when you get your results
Crumbs             10dp3dt
blueyes34         11dpo
darlabubbles      11dpiu
Winnieames      11dpiu
w8ing                 9dpo
roxcb                4dp3dt
maxwellrocks     7dp5dt
teedie                4dpo

What kind of test did you use? I would take another one tomorrow, it looks very promising to me:-)
I did a hpt on 8dp3dt and it showed a super faint line too. The next day it got darker and at 10dp3dt it was almost the same as the control line. I was having bad cramps and went in early for beta and I got a BFP!  :)

You should definitely retest tomorrow. Sending SSBD everyone's way!!
I used the digital EPT and could barely see the cross so I went to Walmart and got the Answer test which also has a dollar coupon on it :)
Well ladies I go for my beta tomorrow morning and I am so scared. I can't wait but then I don't want to tes.
Well, here the continuing chapter of my saga....

I went for my beta today and the nurse just called and said my number is a 10 which is very concerning.  Anything less than a 5 is a BFN and my last 2 cycles I was a 1.  She said she spoke to my RE and this could be one of the following: 1) AF is just messed up from the different cycle of drugs this time but normally when AF starts she doesn't stop or 2) of the 3 embies 1 of them had a late implantation and my body is expelling the others and not absorbing them (that's why I had some bleeding yesterday & minor this afternoon).
I asked about the 2nd option and the nurse said that in some women it is common that implantation doesn't take place until days 10-12 after transfer and today is day 12.  She said everyones body is different and so they can't say one way or another.  She did say that if implantation occured yesterday that explains why my level is only a 10 because it would not have had enough time to produce the hormone to the capacity of a higher number.  
They gave me the option of stopping the progesterone which would cause the embryos to expell out of my body or continue and come back Saturday at 9:00am for a beta.  Guess what I picked?  Yes, the beta on Saturday.
I do have one glimmer of hope and that is a girl I work with said when she was going through all this for her daughter her number on the first day was 7!!!  She said on day 2 it was 15 and that it progressed but she had to go every 2 days for about 2 weeks before the RE was comfortable with the numbers.  She ended up being preggo with twin but lost one at 12 weeks.
So, I basically don't know if I am pregnant or not.  I hope that the 1 embie that is in there will stick and work it's magic.  

Holy cow, what a roller coaster this cycle has been!!!
DON'T GIVE UP YET KELLY
I never thought this would be this difficult.  I am packing up my stuff at work to head home.  I'm going to take a hot shower and I feel like I need a good cry.  The emotional pressure is just too much this cycle.  I would have never guess everything that has happened this week would have happened!
Hi Kelli,
I have been waiting to hear from you.  Wow this is some rollercoaster!  I pray that everything works out.  I would have chosen to go back on Saturday to!  You have come to far to give up now and you would always think "What if" Are you doing progesterone shots or suppositories?
What a roller coaster is right!!! You have me on the edge of my seat here! I hope the embie sticks and your number continues to go up, hold on to that glimmer of hope. You are in my thoughts, please keep up posted! SSBD!!!
Don't make that shower too hot, you don't want to bring your body temp up!
You are all providing me with such inspiring words....thank you.

I made it home but only to change into comfy clothes and plop my butt on the couch.  My DH is being so optimistic (I'm a pessimist) so I sent him out to happy hour with his guy friends.

I've started having some bleeding but it goes in spurts.  Nothing has yet to come out on my pad, it's just a little while I wipe.  I am doing the suppossitories so I know they can magnify the situation because they cause me to have a discharge throughout the day normally.  That mixed with a little bit of blood can make a mess.

I thought the 2ww was bad, the next 48 hours are going to be so long!
It will be long but we are all here for you.  We all need to stick together since we can all relate to what's going on.  Hang in there.  SSBD!
please I need some help!! I think I've been counting wrong....I feel so stupid.
Anyway, I had my egg retrieval on Aug.20....I had my egg transfer Aug.23.
I get my blood test Oct.3.... So my question is am I: 8dp3dt?????????????????
If this is so, is it ok to still be cramping alot? I've been count dp from the day I had the eggs transfered...not retrieved...
Also, what are the hcg blood numbers supposed to be when you are pregnant? What considered the least? normal? When is the first sonogram after the blood test?
You are only 4dp3dt
I got my results from the bloodwork from the cycle day 21 progesterone test and it was 60!  I don't know much about teh numbers but he said it was really good!  Once again I wanted to buy a pregnancy test tonight and got side tracked at my mom's house.  Fate?  No idea.  One sore boob and the other is starting to get barely tender.

Goodluck to everyone!  We still have hope!
Made a mistake again...I get my blood test Sept.3, not Oct.3.
So dp: means you start counting from egg transfer?  not egg retrieval? I've got it all messed up...I thought I was farther along :(
Yes start counting from egg transfer.
I went this moring for my beta, now I just have to wait for the nurse to give me a call. I wish I did not have to work today. What the results are will be on my mind all morning. I am so SCARED, I just want to cry.
Did you POAS this morning?

If you haven't gotten AF yet you are probably in good shape!

When will they call you by?
Good luck! Sending lots of SSBD your way!
Good luck!  SSBD to you!  
Hi Kelly,
How are you feeling today?
Well ladies, I think I started my period today.  Woke up with cramps and some bleeding.  I don't think it's implantation bleeding because of how much it was.  I don't want to rule it out either since my periods have been regular for so long and now it's early.  I guess I'm still optomistic because I thought I was going to get sick while I was at the computer and had to run to the bathroom.  False alarm though.  I'm acutally glad. I hate getting sick.  My cramps are still around but they're like a low trobbing irritation, and not like the sharp in your face pain I felt earlier.  Only lasted a couple hours.  Still SSBD to you all.  
No I did not get my period.The nurse should call me by 12.
I am driving myself crazy, my nurse has not called me yet to let me know the results of my beta.
You shoudl try calling the office.  Hopefullly they can give you an answer right away!

Good luck!
THANKS
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
a friend sent me this song/video for relaxing....so I wanted to share it with all the future mommy's!!!! Good to luck everyone. I'm sooo nervous about my outcome...and I really hope it's positive, but I've finally accepted the fact that if it's not now....it will be later...just have faith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lob8uzcPfM

Hope you enjoy this song and video. It's really nice.
My beta was a negative
I am so sorry ((hugs)).
I'm sorry Kibbles!  You're in my thoughts and prayers, we're all here for you!

Take care,

Penny
Sorry to hear that.  You are in my prayers.
Hi. I would like to join ur 2WW please. I am 10 DPO. I am hoping and praying this is my month. After going for my d 21 progesterone and finding a large cysts on my left ovary. I will not b on meds next month. My progesterone was fine so my dr said I sitll could have conceived. Wish me luck PLEASE
I'm so sorry kibbles. Stay strong.
Took a test this evening at 12 dpo and got a BFN.  I thought if I was pregnant it would have shown positive at this point?  I usually spot for 2 days before I get my period and so far nothing today.  My period is due on Sunday.  I'm going to test again on Sunday morning.  Ugh.
Don't give up yet, test again on Sunday, as you know many women do not test positive until they are due or late. SSBD!!!
so sorry...but maybe you should test again? Don't give up.....

I'm very worried about all my cramping. It just won't go away. i fell like unconsiously I'm holding back AF, but that it's coming. I'm cramping really bad all day long! I called my RE and he said it's ok....can you really feel cramping the day after transfer...everyday? I'm now cramping for 5 days straight!!! it comes and goes.How long does implantation take?
so now I'm: 5dp3dt
beta test: sept.3.....
Has anybody cramped all the way up to beta? can you still get the BFP?
trying to stay strong!!! and positive!!!
roxcb, has there been any change with your cramping?  Hang in there!

As soon as I sat up this morning I had a few seconds of cramping so it looks like AF may be around the corner.  Still no spotting yet.  I've had a headache almost everyday for at least a week.  Don't think this is my month.  I guess I'll have to wait and see!  I'm 13 dpo today.  My full blown period is due tomorrow.
Hi, I'd like to jump on the TWW train! I'm 3dp5dt. I'm Irish so some of the acronyms are not familiar but I'll try keep up! This is my fourth attempt- I'm 29 y/o: 1 fresh cycle- negative, 1 frozen cycle- positive however m/c. Third frozen cycle negative and this one a fresh cycle. Fingers crossed x My test is due 09/07 so on day 3 of the TWW I'm going crazy!! This forum is great- everyone is going through the same thing- it's great to have people to relate to! Want to wish everyone on the TWW the very best of luck!! Prayers and Progesterone ladies!!!
Hey!! Im on 3dpiui as well!!! YAY TO US!! Im so afraid though... 1st IUI 3 years ago was positive but m/c. This time around had a D&C, 100mg clomid, and trigger shot. Hope all goes well for all of us!! KIT.... I would love to be one of the 1st people you tell you got a BFP!
Has anyone been peeing more then usual? LMAO. Im sorry for TMI, but starting last night/early this morning ay 3dpiui I had to get up 4 times in the middle of the night to potty.... Anyone else?
I am pretty sure I am in my 2WW.. this was my first month on Clomid and my first time using OPKs.  I was told to BD starting CD10 every other day for ten days... which I have been... but CD11 OPK was 2 lines super light, CD12 & 13 were 2 lines both dark and CD14 & today 15 there is no second line... I BD last night and probably will tonight although I am nervous because I heard you usually don't O that early on Clomid.  
cramping subsided today!!! almost no cramping, only in the morning a little. today I finally got up from my 5 day bed rest....so I had a long, wonderful shower...and felt so much better. however, I'm still taking it easy just in case. Did you have nausea? I really craved a hamburger and fries today for dinner, had that....and after couple hours ended up in the bathroom throwing up!!!! Maybe it was just to much fat, huh? Do you get nausea this early on? Well, no spotting at all....so I'm hanging in there!!!! STAYING POSITIVE!!!! Good luck. Keep me posted.

I am 12dpo.  I have PCOS and it's treated with Metformin. I completed my first round of Clomid this month. At 10dpo I tested because I couldn't wait any longer and it was a BFP. However, yesterday I had extremely light pink spotting which I thought was implantation bleeding but I had already gotten a positive HPT. Has that ever happened to anyone?
Hi so here I am again my 4th day p5dt. Have mild cramping since the transfer but also slightly constipated- I think due to Progesterone. I also had this cramping last time I was pregnant tho so it could go either way! I've sore BB but I am awaiting a specific sore pain on the outer sides of my BB which was a sure sign of my pregnancy. I'm going to the bathroom alot but that's because of all the H20 I'm drinking as advised after transfer to deter OHSS. So, it could go either way !! The next few days will tell more...I'm hoping and praying that AF will stay away. I had 2 blasts transferred so even if I bleed, it's not all lost hope until I do the test. I think I'll do it Sunday which is 1 day before I'm scheduled.

Puerto- Sorry to hear about your m/c, it's horrible. Trying so hard, and going throught this numerous times, and then to loose our angel, so hard. fingers crossed for us both- and all of the other ladies of course!

This forum is so great. It's helping me everyday :-)

Prayers and Progesterone ladies!!!
I think I only had nausea only around when I O'd.  Took another test this morning at 14 dpo and BFN.  Yesterday and again this morning I'm having that wonderful pinkish spotting so I'm sure I'll get my period soon.  I wish it would show up already so I can start my next round of Femara and get bloodwork done for my FSH level (never had that done before!)  

Keep your spirits up and I'll pray that you get your BFP!!!!!!
Hi, would like to jump on the 2ww train.  Am 9dpiu and got a BFN on a hpt this morning.  That's ok, now I know the hCG shot is out of my system and any positive after this should be the real thing.  My Dr. never mentioned anything about a progesterone or beta test.  Just said I could test in 2 weeks.  Was wondering they aren't going to do any of these tests?  Any ideas?  My summer had been flying by till now, this sure slows time down.:)  What's that twinge, am I nauseous, was that a symptom???  Talk about obsessing!  Baby dust to everyone!
Hi. I would like to jump on the train. I am in my 2WW. I am on CD 26. I am now 12 DPO. I CANNOT believe that I have not tested yet. So wanting to test in the morning., This is my 2nd month on clomid. Last month I had a 32 day cycle due to the clomid I am guessing. But last month I o'd on the CD 16. This month I o'd on CD 14. I usually have 28 day cycles. I am wanting to go buy a test and take it in the morning, but man I am not up to the dissappointment or the wondering can I still b and it is too early. I will try to fight off the urge atleast till Tuesday. Good luck to all you ladies out there. I hope we all get our BFP soon.
Kibbles - oh my gosh girl, I am so sorry to hear about the BFN.  You are in my prayers.

AFM - my 2nd beta yesterday was a negative.  I couldn't handle being around anyone so I went to bed yesterday at noon and just got up about 30 minutes ago.  I really was not prepared to hear that it was negative, especially after everything that happened this week.  My RE is going to call tomorrow and let me know if I can start the meds this cycle or wait until the next one for the transfer of our 1 frozen embie.  
so sorry to hear your beta was negative. but you're lucky to have opciones. I have no frozen embie....so really, this is it for me. Or I get pregnant (praying every night), or I'll have to start from scratch.

Now i'm 7dp3dt...beta on the 3rd. this wait is killing me....
I haven't tested either...and I'm not going to.....I'm just going to wait for the beta.....because it will be hard on me to test myself and get a negative.....I just can't handle that right now. I'm just trying to relax....SOOOOOOOOOO HARD TO DO......and wait to test on the 3rd with RE.  I don't even want to get the news, I already told DH that he should do that, and just tell me the results. good luck to you!
Good luck to you too!!! I have had no blood, but i'm still far away from the 3rd. even though I no longer need bed rest, I've decided to just take it easy....basically, lay on bed....just in case. No cramps today either. But it's terrible...because I don't want to move from bed now just in case, you know? wish you the best!!!
i guess i'll get on the train. not sure if i ovulated. i was using OPK with FMU by mistake and so the line was almost but not quite the same color on weds. by the time i figured out my mistake it was wed night. i never had a problem with ovulation but in may, june and july i took injectables and a HCG trigger shot. this was my first month with no meds or scans. i was out of the country on vacation so no doctors this month. guess i'll sit on the 2ww train and see what happens. good luck to everyone else.
So sorry about your negative beta Kelly. Don't give up! You still have 1 frozen embryo. Sending lots of SSBD your way!
I too will jump on the train. Im feeling flat this month, I was certain it was happening last month, and this month I just feel a little over it....I guess its good In a way cause its not on my mind every second of every day like last month.....I guess after over 4 yrs of TTC its hopefully natural to feel this way ??

Cleaning a different cupboard every day, or making myself do chores I normally put off helps....sort of !! xoxoxoxo
Ok, I'm officially out for this month.  Just got AF this morning.....

Goodlkuck to the rest of you Ladies in your 2WW!  Babydust!
Here I am today one day closer to testing which I will do on Saturday. All is going well so far. I agree with roxcb- it'd be a killer to test before schedule and get a negative...all those negative emotions wouldn't help at all..you would get so disheartened. Stay positive I think :-)

My BB are slightly sorer which I think is a good sign but then again I'm wondering if I'm imagining it ha ha Phantom pains if you know what I mean!!!

Good Luck with the wait xxx
Sorry to hear you got ur AF :-( My thoughts are with you. It's hard xx

thread this month!!!
Crumbs           BFP!!!!! Congratulations!!!

ladybugbc         15dpo  Will test on Monday, Good luck!!!    
Winnieames      15dpiu
w8ing                 13dpo
kkrk                   13dpo
msteri                13dpo
roxcb                8dp3dt
stillwaiting52      11dpo
maxwellrocks     11dp5dt
teedie                8dpo
Cat2608             5dp5dt
puertoricanps1      5dpius
naturschld             10dpiu

Any new news to add today???

thread this month!!!
msteri             BFP!!!! Congratulation!!!

Winnieames      15dpiu
w8ing                 13dpo
kkrk                   13dpo
roxcb                8dp3dt
stillwaiting52      11dpo
maxwellrocks     11dp5dt
teedie                8dpo
Cat2608             5dp5dt
puertoricanps1      5dpius
naturschld             10dpiu
Thank you all for your kinds words and helping me get through these last few days.  I really have a much more difficult round this IVF and thought I was prepared for it....but obviously wasn't.  

My RE called this afternoon and we are going right into our FET cycle and it's going to be natural.  I was originally given a RX for Estrace by my RE said he wants to use as little amount of drugs as possible.  I go in this Saturday morning for a U/S and will get further instructions.  He did say the FET will take place around CD 14 or 15 which will be next Thursday or Friday!  I am so glad he let me begin using this cycle because it has my hopes up and I needed this after the weekend we just had with the BFN.

Thanks to all those for listening and giving me support.  Let's hope this 1 embie sticks on our very last attempt.

just got some interesting news from my GP, b/w shows I am vitamin D deficient, and that can be a factor in infertility. Something they hadn't tested before. My thyroid is off, but i already knew that. anyone else have something like this pop up?
The very best of luck to you xx let this be the one xx
Good luck Kelli.  That is great news that you don't have to wait.  Sending lots of "Sticky Stuff" your way so this little embie sticks!  I go this Thursday for my Beta.  
I am so nervous I have not been sleeping.  My cousin was murdered this past weekend and I am trying not to let that get me down but it is very hard.  I don't want stress to be the cause of anything going wrong.  I will keep you posted :)  SSBD
OMG I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin :-( I hope you stay strong through this hard time. Let's hope that you will get some positive news on Thursday. The very best of luck to you xx
Hi every one,

So.. after much anticipation I tested on Monday and got a BFP!!!!!! Yes, it's so surreal to even say it. Me and my DH are more than thrilled about this.
Went for a blood test y'day to confirm this and the results are expected today.
Since we have been dissapointed many times before, we are just holding off any celebration until we hear from the RE today.

I will sure to post as soon as I hear from them.

This thread has brought me so much good luck and I hope and pray it will to all you lovely ladies too. Thank you so much for your support!!!
Good morning to all - I'm hoping I can joing the train ride -- I am 2 dpiui - I did my ovidril shot on Saturday 8/29 IUI on Sunday 8/30 started using progesterone today and my blood work is scheduled for 9/11

Fingers crossed for all waiting to test.
yay! congratulations! I was checking yesterday to see if you posted. Glad to hear all is well. keep us posted on your results from the RE
Sorry to make this all about "ME" .. I just the call from the RE office and they say my Beta is 3030 which is just where it should be. But they are sending me for another one tomorrow where I will have the results on Thursday. Should I be worried. I am holding off celebration until I know for sure and I am just too nervious.
Congrats!! Thats a great number!! Dont worry about your next beta..that is common to go in every few days..they just want to make sure the numbers are going up! And your numbers are high so relax and enjoy!! Your pregnant!!! Yay!!!
Have a happy and healty nine months!!
Lily
Congrats!  I go on Thursday and if I get a BFP I go back on Saturday and Monday so that is totally normal :)
I am starting femara today and am considering doing 2 iui's back to back. My RE says it really doesn't offer any benefits, but if i want to i can. Anyone else try this?
That's what they do where I go.  I think every clinic has their own idea on it.  I just did it on the 20th, and 21st so I don't know if it worked or not.  I'm kind of glad they did 2 because for the first one they only got 3 million sperm after they washed the frozen sperm.  The 2nd day there was 10 million.  They said there was a better chance with the higher number.    
Congrats on the BFP!  Here's to a sticky bean.
6dpiui.... Yesterday morning I woke up and was feeling so sick to my stomach... I wanted to throw up so bad but it was just a feeling... no gagging or anything. About an hr later it went away. (It happend as soon as I stood up out of the bed.) Also 2 days ago @ 4dpiui I was getting pings and pangs as I like to call them on the left side of my belly... kinda close to the belly button. They come and go now all the time. If I bend down I feel it more.And as of today 6dpiui my bb's are sore, but not extreamly sore. Just a little. But that is normal for AF... I am on 100mg of Endometrin right now once nightly. I went this morning for my 1st round of b/w. Hope all is well and hormones high!! Then I go again on 09.04..... Please pray for me guys, as I keep you in my prayers. Any feedback on this will be helpful as well... I like to read what everyone is going through. Its just a little reminder that I am not alone.
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and your DH!!! Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and delivery!!!
Max - I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you and your beta thursday!  I am soooo sorry to hear about your cousin, my prayers are with you and please try not to stress!

Ladybug - Congrats!  That is such wonderful news and what a great beta number!

I'm on cd11 and will enter the tww in about a week. I started seeing an RE in Aug and have had my fsh-cd3 bw, an hsg (today) and will have a mid-cycle u/s (next Tues). So far everything has come back fine. I'm just so nervous this time around. I'm trying to not get my hopes up b/c each month I am so depressed when af shows. Hoping some of the ssbd will rub off on me :)
Good luck everyone and congrats to those that just got their bfp's!!
So I went to the RE today, and they took my blood. Today I am 6dpiui ... my estrogen level was about 123 (if I remember right) and my Progesterone was 23.31 (good numbers?) I have been on Endometrin for 3 days, but I did not think it would have my progesterone levels that high so soon? What do you guys think?
I'm new to all of this but my RE said she likes to see progesterone levels over 20 so your number looks good. Mine was 13 last time so she recommended prometrium 2x a day. Good luck!
Thank you for your reply! I was afraid last night.... I went grocery shopping... brought a few bags upstairs.... was doing some laundry... and suddenly the little pain I have been constantly having on my left side got a bit worse. and then started on the right side to.... like a strong strong pinching pain. I was about to cry because I thought something was wrong. After about 45 min it went away, I did my endometrin once the pain went away and went to bed. No more pain this morning. Its so funny... you feel no pain and you think it didnt work... you feel some pain and you feel like something is wrong. lmao. Im starting to wonder what I want to feel!!! Anyone else feel something like this 6dpiui.... Today is now day 7piui for me.
See 2WW Train continued, this one is getting too long!!!
Hi I've done a search for the new thread and can't find it! Can someone spell it out for me how to find it? Thanks so much :-)

Ok my Dr called and said my HCG is 13 and my Prog is 50.  Said that because I am a day early that I should not worry.  What is the usual HCG level, does anyone know?
Can i jump on the 2 week wait train? Its taken me a few reads to try and get into the lingo so forgive me if i dont get it straight away. First I want to say thank you to all of you for sharing and caring, I am rather a private person so this forum was an eye opener for me. As I read down the messages I felt your pain and the happiness. I am 6dp3dt and i go in for my test 21st. I am sending everyone all my best wishes and prayers and will try and check in as ofte as I can. I should mention that I am 38, with endometriosis and after 7 yrs of trying conceived at 32 and have a beautiful 6 yr old daughter (so its possible to have your dreams come true). When I decided to try this year my fsh was 14, after stopping smoking, dairy products, red meat and a few herbal supplements it went down to 9, so Doc felt with history we should go IVF route. Good luck to us all.
This is the first time I have really posted anything on any discussion board, I usually just ready and connect with y'all from a far :)  I'm currently in the 2ww after my 4th IUI.  I did 3 cycles with 50 mg of clomid with my OBGYN and then moved on to a RE who put me on 100 mg of clomid, gonal-f and ovidrel and a prometrium.  The day of the IUI I just knew I was pregnant, but now 12DPO I'm having my doubts as I always do.  I took a HPT 8 DPO and it was negative......I wanted to see if the ovedril was out of my system.  Then I felt bad, I mean geez I can't even get a false positive!  Crazy I know, but I just wanted to see what a positive test looked like.  Yep, I'm that crazy lady.

So now, 12 DPO I'm dying to take a second test.  I know that most of  the fatigue, nausea, sore bb's are from the prometrium that I'm taking but I'm just hoping for a miracle.

I have been ttc for about 3 1/2 years now and it's all unexplained.  I do ovulate normally very late.  I have a 28 day cycle but don't ovulate til day 18.  I know this could be fine and everyone is different, but I have just always felt that my LP was too short.  This cycle I O'd on CD 13 with the help of the meds and I'm just praying that this is the one that works.

Ever since I started reading these pages, I pray for all y'all every night.  

Y'all have a good day!
Hey all,
   Please include me in this train...I am 12dpiui. This 2ww is killing me. ttc for 1 year.
A little background:
Started the treatment in June 09
1st cycle : natural, BFN
2nd cycle: Fertyl (something like clomid), got 3 follicles, hcg trigger , bd'ed the same day and next, BFN
3rd cycle: Letroz, Couldn't continue the cycle as i had flu and cold and had to take medication for it. I had my AF on Sep 25.
4rth IUI on Oct3  - fertyl, 2 follicles, ovidrel,

My Doc wants me to come only on Oct26, this waiting time is killing me...feeling little tired and temperature seems to be up....no other symptoms...not sure if it worked this time..

I really feel encouraged by reading this forum...thank you all for sharing...
I am new to this site...I am 28 and I have my first ivf procedure.  I had egg transer on the 15th 2 D5T, and had my prog. levels checks yesterday and they were 21.2.  I have been having cramping since Sun, and today I spotted this morning and again this afternoon.  I am so nervous.  Has anyone spotted and still had a BFP?  
Can I jump on the train?? I'm 33 and this is my first IVF cycle. Had 1 "good" and 2 "fair" embies transferred on day 2 which was the 25th.  Stupidly I tested at home today 8dpt2dt and of course it was a BFN. I was bummed, but hoping it was just too early.  I have my BETA on the 9th of November. One more week and I'm going outta my mind!! Thank you all for sharing your experiences!! It's encouraging to not be alone during this hellish wait :)

Baby dust to all!!!!!
I just join this forum last week when i was going nut with cramps after embryo transfer. i have to let u all know that you ladies have realy help me out to give answers to most of my qestions. am teasting this thrus 12/11/2009 and am so scared and the same time i cant wait for this thrus to come and go.crapms still there and am abit worried, my husband think and advice i take off my mind off it , bt i just cant. at 37 i want this babies. hope i get ladies to reply me. i need all ur prayers for thrus 12/11/2009
First let me apologize about my login name. I am a therapist so I thought it was kinda funny.

May I please join the train? Any room left?

I am 37 and dh and me are on our third iui. I had ectopic pregnancy on July 2 so this is our second try after my body has gotten back to normal. (Whatever that is)

I am cd16 and I had IUI yesterday morning. My follicles are the best they have ever been. Three at 23, 17, 14.

We were supposed to do the bd last night but can we say to much pressure? lol.... We tried and just had to give up. Has that happened to anyone else?

Hang in there everyone. I am already at my desk day dreaming and its only been one day. How will I ever make it?
Hi Im new to this forum

I am 3dp3dt had bad cramping 1dp3dt and also 2dp3dt, now on 3rd day cramps have eased but still feel bloated and when i sit down a little uncomfortable at first.

Has anyone else had similiar symptoms and gone on to have an BFP?

Would be very grateful if you could share your experiences with me, im going mad!
I am also 3day post transfer on 3dt. This is my first cycle of IVF and have read a lot of the comments on here and found them really helpful. I have been really bloated and know have cramping and pain in left abdomenal (abdominal) side...(going to ring the hospital if gets any worse as bit worried)

Anyway...Hope u get a positive BFP...its just the wait that is doing my head in
Hey everyone, I am new here.I am 35..I just had my embryos transferred December 5th, I had 11 eggs, 6 fertilized, they were grade AA. They put 2 in and froze the other 4. Its been 7 days since transfer. I go December 19th for the "test" :) I have not had any bleeding what so ever. Has anyone else NOT had any bleeding,and ended up with BFP? I keep thinking, well if i am not bleeding or spotting, it must mean there has been no implantation? I dunno??? When i had gotten pregnant the other 2 times, that ended up in miscarriage, i didnt have implantation bleeding either..Has anyone taken a test before going to the actual doctor and it being BFP??? i wonder how many days after the transfer, if i was pregnant, if it will show?? Thanks for any comments! I have 9 more days til my blood test! hopefully BFP!

I have been on other blogs on med help, but am new to this one.  I had my transfer on December 10th as planned, so we are really close in this process.  My doc seemed to be happy with the new transfer method so we will have to see.  I have two preg. tests one on the 21st and one on the 23rd.  They will not tell me the results until the second test.  I am trying to be optimistic.  Until today I have had no signs, but today I am having some minor cramping.  I am hoping that is not menstrual cramping.  I hope we get the Christmas gift of a positive pregnancy test!  I am trying to remain calm as after four failed tries I am getting used to a negative out come, but I am too trying to be positive.  I think I am going to take an hpt on Monday the 21st.  If it is negative at least it will help prepare me for the 23rd and I won’t be as let down for Christmas.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

P.S. To answer your question bleeding usually is not a good sign, so I think you are just fine!  Please keep me posted on your outcome; you will be in my prayers!

Hi there Kim,
I just had my transfer on dec 4th, had cramping and spotting. I've tested positive on the 12th and the 13th at my dr's and TODAY, I got my beta back and I'm definitely Positive. so Not all bleeding is Bad. Implantations bleeds are normal. And do not always happen. I had it happen 1 out of 3 of my kids and again with this pregnancy.

I also had the same kind of cramps that you mentioned. No two pregnancies are alike.

Best of luck to you all!!!
warmest regards.
I am new to this site.....I just had my day 5 embryo transfer on Dec. 13th. I am officially going crazy now. I guess I expected to feel a little different....but nothing. The only thing that I have noticed is a little tenderness to my breasts. I am hoping and praying like the rest of you. I hope we all get the best Christmas presents ever!!!!! My test is scheduled for Dec. 28th since the office is closed Christmas day.
A little about me: I am 29 and DH is 38, I have 4 girls (2 are fraternal twins), I had my tubes tied in 2004 and untied in 2007, which resulted in an ectopic pregnancy with removal of my left tube. This is my 1st IVF attempt and they transferred two perfect looking embies at day 5.

I am so glad to read the stories of others going through this same journey. This is a journey that I never thought I would be taking.....I think my biological clock is starting to tick. I love having a large family and welcome any additions.
I had my 3dET on Dec 12th and I am on 2WW. Just few cramps here and there. Have appointment for Beta on 12/24. Its so hard to wait. I want to do HPT but also don't want to . I don't want to discourage my self with negative result on HPT test. I had 2 failed IUI and went for IVF after two IUI's. My RE transfered two embryo on actually 2nd day because he said out of 9 only 2 left which divided in six and four cells on day 2 and are very good quality.I am 25 years old. I am so worried and nervous. Just got done with Fall semester so have nothing else to do to keep myself busy. I read all the forums here. Do you guys suggest to do HPT?
O.k. so I am really depressed!  I was doing fine up until last night.  I was lying down on the couch reading my book and when I got up I had three really sharp cramps.  They were really bad, so bad in fact that I had to sit down for a second.  Now I feel like that was it and I defiantly will not be pregnant.  I wish I could take away this horrible feeling I have.  I am praying that it was maybe just gas and nothing else, but I am just so afraid that it is not going to work again.  I always do well with not worrying about it the first week, but as the result day becomes nearer I start to freak out that it may not work again.  I am really starting to loose hope!  
To minu01
We are alos on the same time frame here!  I have gone both ways with the HPT test.  This time I have decided that I am going to take the HPT on Monday.  It will at least give me some time to prpare myself for Wednesday's final results and hopefully make my holiday a little easier knowing either way.
Some ppl are NOT a fan of the HPT's. Myself however,,,lol. I tested on day 9. Keep in mind tho. I never had a Trigger shot. (I'm a Surrogate Mother and the Intended parents used an Egg Donor so I had no traces of a Trigger shot in my system, which could give you a false result on a HPT if you take it too early)

I'm a firm believer if your stressed out and want to take a HPT, then do it on day 9pt. And tell yourself, no matter what the results are, it could be too early. Less stress stress, the better chances of a positive on BETA DAY!!.

Best of luck minu01
xoxoxo
Dont worry .. I had some cramps yesterday and my nurse said that its perfectly normal. It may be becasue of implantation or hormones in our body. My nurse told me if I cant stand any very sharp cramp just give them a call. So you should call your nurse and ask her why is it happening. You will be fine. My nurse moved my appointment to 12/28 because she said on 12/24 it will be 13 days and they dont do blood test until 12/25and 12/25 they are closed so I will try to do HPT on 25th. Hopefully it works this time. You will be fine just stay positive and God forbid If it wont work this time God might give you twins next time. Then you will get two instead of one so just think positive. I read so many ladies had bad cramps here on this forum and they got their Positive result. I think this is a good sign... I will pary for you and all the ladies here.
Thank you so much for your suggestiong. I am plannign to do my HPT on 12/25 as my nurse moved my beta appointmnet to 12/28.. If I will do my HPT on 12/25 I will let you guys know iwth the result.

Thanks Once again...
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for ya!!!!!  
Thank you so much you really are making me feel so much better!  It is just so good to talk to someone who understands about all of this.  After four failed IVFs and only one vile of my husband’s semen I am really starting to loose hope, and we just want this so bad.  
Hi everybody-

Was just reading some of the posts and oh my goodness, I can relate to everybody! I had a 2dET on 12/12 and now am officially on the 2ww. I don't like this part! This is my 2nd cycle and want it to work so badly! This cycle is so completely different than the first cycle. First cycle, no cramping. 2nd cycle, lots of cramping. On end of day 6, spiked a 99.9 fever (which I've read can be implantation signs), get these sharp cramps that come and go and today, have pretty sore breasts. I keep telling myself this could be a good sign but know this could also be meds. It's so disappointing when it doesn't happen and I feel I'm just having to protect myself so much this cycle. The ups and downs of this are aweful and it can be so hard to concentrate on anything else. My test, like several of you, is the 28th. Can't wait for the day to get here.

Thanks to everyone for posting on this forum... it's a great help. Good luck to all of you! Keep us posted of how things are.
Viewing 1-200 comments: