2 miscarriages
I am 27 with Graves diease, B- blood and have 2 healthy boys, 7 and 1 yr.  Since my 1 yrs old, I have been trying to get pregnant.  I got pregnant in January and 13 weeks later miscarried at home.  I didnt get the rhogram shot.  In July I got l pregnant again, and 12 weeks later, miscarried again.  I didn't get the rhogram shot again.  This totally slipped my mind.  My mother brought it to my attention today and now I am totally freaked out.  I guess my questions are:  Can I still get the shot 9 weeks after the miscarriage? I still have breast milk?  is that making me miscarriage? Is it in my best interest to get the shot?  If I get pregnant again, is it true I will miscarry or have a still birth full term?  9-1-08 I had the worst period ever.  I was an emotional wreck.  I sleept 16+ hours a day.  One minute I would be laughing, next crying, and next a raging *****.  I was very distant and rude, mean , "loveless" to my husband.  Next anxiety kicked in real bad.  Whats going on?  Any advise will really help.  ......oh ya one more question,  this might sound stupid.....I read that rh- women and only birth male babies?  is this true?

Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
162784 tn?1227299650
Hi NeeNee,

I'm so sorry about all of your problems.  Unfortunately, I don't know ANYTHING about Grave disease but I only wanted to wish you luck and hope that someone else will chime in who knows about this.  I can only assume that maybe your medications can cause some sort of hormonal imbalance?? I'm only guessing. But a hormonal imbalance can cause mood swings like that.  Maybe you can try googling the side effects of the medicine you're taking.  And I'm sure that after having a miscarriage your body will have to readjust and your next AF would be a little whacky.  If you don't get a response from anyone else from this forum, try asking over on the experts forum and maybe a doctor can answer your questions about when to take the medication or shot you are asking about.

Good luck!

Trish
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources