Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
2 weeks after ovulation and no sign of period.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Hello everyone, any advice out there? i last BD 14/7 this was during ovulation (i think checking with CM) its now 2 weeks and boobs feel swollen and i had cramps 2 days ago have creamy white discharge and no af. oh and going to be a bridesmaid nexxt week tried on dress and a bit tight. D o u think i will have period as i would have more symptoms im doing test tomoz if that shows negative after 2 weeks u think that would be a definate, been ttc for 3yrsnow.
Hi, I had my first Positive HPT last Saturday which was one day late for my period.  I had few signs.  As a matter of fact I thought I was starting to have cramps and my breasts had stoped being tender like they always do before my period.  I had just bought some new Clear blue easy HPT's so since my period was one day late I tested and it was positive.  So, I really thought I was not pregnant and it turned out I was.  As a matter of fact there were so many other months that I could have sworn I was pregnant due to strange symtoms (symptoms) and I never was.  So, I hope that helps.  I know many women do have strong symptoms but it does not have to be the case.  Good Luck!!  I hope you are pregnant.  Oh, and the one symptom I did have was the creamy discharge.    
Hi melanie thank you for your reply, i agree with you that so many months i think i have symptoms and then get dissapointed, this month seems different so im hoping bfp soon. one major diffference in my cycle is that usually bbs really sore but they just bigger at present, other half said so today as i been away on hen weekend.  my friend thinks i am this is the bride to be i will let u know soon the outcome. fingers crossed very much wanted is a little one for us both....
well tonight when fiance gets homw we are doing the test im so nervous i feel it will be negative as thats the norm so want a positive, its day 40 i have gone longer on a cycle but usually have pms symptoms alli have is the above with more creamy discharge, fingers crossed....
good luck to you!  
well did a tesco test last night at midnight and negative surely if i had concieved 2 weeks ago there would be some evidence of hcg in urine? so upset what u ladies think still too early?
sure-wait a couple days and see!  Sometimes it takes awhile for the tests to show a BFP.  
thanks houston will recheck in 2 days i thought that in 2 weeks i would of produced more than the 20hcg required to get a positive, i feel niggly in lower abdomen not like period cramps so not sure if she coming or not so confused?
well its day 42 had real af cramps last night and this morning positive i was going to have af and all i have had is creamy dischage bbs becoming more sensitive left more than right, what do u ladies think af coming soon or still chance of pregnancy? hope u can advise...
also concentration really poor is that a sign.
you still have a chance.  sometimes it takes up to 10 days for your eg to fertilize and attach in the uterus, which means some women do not test positive til a few days after af is due.  

i would test with first morning urine either tomorrow or the next day.  use a real good test.  i used clear blue digital and it tested positive when my hcg was less than 30, which is a low number.

good luck
Hang in there it does not sound like this month is over yet for you, I agree with leighanne that you still have a chance.  Let us know what hppens if this is not your month I hope it comes soon!  I also agree to use the clear blue easy and it picked up the HCG for me early, the next day when I had blood tests my HCG was a 40 so it must have been 30 as well when I tested. Good Luck!
Hello ladies nope it wasnt my month af came with all her might, so disheartned ive decided to buy an ovulation kit this month as periods so irregular i cant tell and i not sure when the mucus comes is the right time as i have dischrge through out all of my cycle. thank you for all support do u know of any good ovulation kits fiance and i are off for 3 weeks now so we have no exuses of our shift work getting in the way....
hi you guys the two week wait been up for me five days ago i tested seven days before my period one came up postive at night  another negativ in the moring  ..thin are different with my body then the last time i though i was pregnet..... my bobs beeen hurting for two week my right lower side of my ovries hurt and i have craving and pregancy dreams im soppouse to start my cycle tomorrow and no sighn of it yet does it sound like pregancy to you guys .please let me know