26 amenorrhea, many possible causes.
I'm 26 years old and haven't menstruated since before I had my merina IUD removed August of last year.  I just had a few blood hormones tests run and came back with a TSH level of 1.21 and Prolactin of 3.9, I was told it was normal and not to worry.  I'm having a hard time finding answers as to exactly what these levels mean exactly, and what I should do.  I used to have normal hormone levels, and am trying to figure out if my lack of menstruation is from the 3 egg donation I have done, the merina, too low of a body fat percentage, or possibly something else.
If your TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) and prolactin are in the normal range, I wouldn't worry about those. As for what could be causing your lack of menstruation, low body fat percentage could definitely play a role, as it can prevent ovulation. The merina could also affect your cycle for a while, but more than a year seems long. I wouldn't think it has anything to do with your egg donation cycles, as they only recruit your antral follicles for that cycle (which would have been lost at the end of the cycle anyway).

Basically, no menstration is caused by no ovulation. Your body will not bleed and start a new cycle unless you ovulate. And since you haven't had a period since you had the mirena removed last year, that means you haven't ovulated since then. So the question is why are you not ovulating?

Are you trying to conceive? If so, I would set up an appointment with a specialist (usually called an RE...or reproductive endocrinologist). He or she will be able to better pinpoint why you're not ovulating and prescribe medication to help you ovulate.

Best of luck with everything!