Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
2WW Buddies (Thread # 5)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 201-278 comments:
Okay ladies, I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but I had minor AF-like cramping today while I was at work.  I am only 6 DPO-Could this be implantation cramping?  I was thinking it was to soon.  But I'm not sure.  At first thought it was my imagination, but kept feeling it off and on all day today.  Is that a good thing?
wow ... I will wait for your post tomorrow :) were you on any medication this month? BEst of luck to you. ! :)

well I don't really want to set my hopes too high this month.  Too scared to get hurt :)  I will just wait for next week and see :)

durhamjk1: they say implantation can happen as early as 6DPO.  I have no personal experience with this though, but I read on some posts here that says it can happen at this early stage :) good luck to you :) keep us posted :)

well, i will test again tomorrow a.m., i'll try to post before i leave, especially if news is good.  i have a really early flight though so i may not be able to log on.  when i get back, your 2ww will be up so hopefully you'll have good news!
Good luck tomorrow, alikat!

G_S: Yeah it was just a HPT, so I'm still kinda hoping... I'll probably test again in a couple of days.
fingers crossed...
Thanks, Sam!!!

:-)

I'd doing good.  HCG levels doubled throughout the week last week and now I am on hold until 7-8 week t/v u/s.  I'm hoping they can see the heartbeat on the u/s.  They say that the risk of m/c drops to like 3% after they see a heartbeat.

Alikat - Hope to hear from you this morning...believe...never lose hope

SSBD to all y'all!!!!
Good luck!!!! (from the other sam!)
Thank you so much, SamLB! That is very sweet of you! I noticed your profile says you're monitoring for your next IUI...so best of luck to you this month as well!!! I hope it will bring you your BFP!!!

Alikat...are you still there? If so, please let us know how your testing went! I hope you got a nice dark second line!
Hi everyone...today is my 7dpIUI, no symptoms, feel normal and as usual....Not very promising, huh? I don't know, I have one more week to wait and its killing me...when is the eariest I can test myself? 10 dpIUI? Will trigger shot wear out by then:? Im so scared to get hurt myself , especially that my sister in law is giving birth in two-3 weeks from now..I was so hoping that I will be pregnant by then!!!!
I am not quite happy today too.  I am not feeling anything special I had some mild lower back aches yesterday and now they are gone.  It's quite depressing :( 7DPO here too.  still constipated though.  probably due to high progesterone level when I ovulated.  I just hope we cought it.  I am supposed to attend to a baby showe on saturday, bought a gift already but not planning on going. I will drop off the gift and tell them I have prior engagements.  It will be hard for me to be there especially if hubbies are not invited. :( who will support me when I get sad seeing a pregnant lady celebrating :(  okay this might be my hormones acting up

I wonder where ALIKAT is, I am excited to hear her news :)
yeah....we are in the same boat....I am glad that my sis in law will do her baby shower only when the baby is born and GOd, I want to be pregnant by then...I know when I go testing on March 27, it will be over, if it is BFN then we will have to undergo another cycle but it takes another month in  a half!!!!!!!! And $$$$!!

Oh.......im just venting...beinf frustrated at work because of it as well.
I saw my sis in law last night, she is 37 weeks, so happy!!! so I feel pretty down....:(
besides, she kind of know my problems which makes it even worse.....I feel less of a woman....
hubby is supportive but the wait is killing me so I go and vent to him....so at the end, we both unhappy....grrr...
Anyway, tea_berries, HOLD ON THERE!
Please let me know (email me) if you get any symptoms...I was told by many pregnant women that they don't feel ANYTHINg until they week 5 or so..so THERE IS STILL HOPE!
I luv dasies just got her 2nd beta back and she's doubling...

ahhhhh...just wanted everyone to know....

More BFPs for the thread....YAY...SSBD everyone....
Yay for iluvdaisies!!! I am glad yours doubled as well jenandjon - I think I read that awhile back but have been slacking in my replies :)

Keep the BFP's coming!!

I was wondering if I could join. I am 2 DPIUI. This is my first IUI. We've been ttc for 4 years. I had Bravelle injections and an Ovidrel trigger. My RE told me to come in in 2 weeks if no AF. So now the long wait.  It would be nice to have someone to talk to during this time.
Good Evening Ladies,
See the progress of your 2WW buddies below

Trophy Winners:
sam75 - 13 DPO  - BFP - Congratulations!!!
iluvdasies - 16 DPIUI - BFP Beta # 2 166. Congratulation!!

Girls in our waiting list:
shandris - 18 DPIUI
Sansan34 - 15 DPIUI
dippys - 14 DPIUI
alikat1205 - 14 DPO
Heather5 - 13 DPO
nevaeh222 - 12 DPIUI
kazah - 11 DPO
babywanted556 - 9 DPET
mommyin08 - 8 DPO
mim181 - 7 DPIUI
Anya1984 - 7 DPIUI
durhamjk1 - 7 DPO
tea_berries - 7 DPO
maybebaby29 - 4 DPIUI
lynn72 - 4 DPO
skipili - 2 DPIUI

Sorry for the girls who got a BFN/AF. Good Luck for the next cycle. Never give up hope!!
Jen7900 - 14 DPIUI - BFN :(
natashalo8 - 11 DPO - AF showed up
G_S - 13 DPIUI - Beta BFN :"(
jbrooks39 - 13 DPAI  AF showed her ugly face GRRRRR!!
jen023 - 14 DPO - AF showed up :((
laka - 15 DPO - BFN :(
eternidad200 - 13 DPIUI - AF came :(
wow there's four of us on the same stage.  How are you guys feeling? any of you guys have symptoms?  I have none.  Just constipation due to high progesterone. Keep in touch :)  

Good luck to all of us in the 2WW ....XOXO
Just got a BFP. AF did not show up so got tested at the clinic on my worksite. RE told me to come tomorrow for bloodwork. So I will have more details 2morrow.

As of now I have no pg symptoms at all.

Good luck to everyone and SSBD to all.
Yes, keep in touch, I have no symptoms whatsoever...I am wondering, when is the earliest I can check???!!
Congratulations, dippys!!!!
i havnt been on much lately, congrats dippys. im not feeling real good now as my dr is going to do another hcg test today as he suspects ive had a missed miscarriage. symptoms all gone an tests getting lighter. im heartbroken. even though im not posting much im reading alot and im still hoping u all get your bfps. go girls...
:( I am so sorry , there is still hope!! Maybe it is not a miscarriage???!!
I think I have been experience some symptoms. Starting yesterday I have experienced minor AF-like cramps and they come and go.  At first I thought I was imagining it, but it is definitely there. My nipples were also extremely sensitive this afternoon.  That may not be b/c of possible prego thought.  Keep me posted on how you guys are doing!
It makes me sad that you have to undergo such circumstances.  I do hope its not a M/C hugs to you :) hang in there.

Congratulations to you dippys :)
congrats dippys!

sam - so sorry you are having to go through this stress right now! I'm hoping and praying that it is not a m/c (((HUGS!)))
Oh no, Sam! I'm so sorry to hear that :-(  

I really hope your doctor is wrong and that everything turns out OK!

Take care of yourself!
thanks everyone, i wish i could stop crying. get the results in 4 hours.
i know i said i was taking a break - yeah right - i am obsessed.... didnt start BCP - and wanted to try again with no drugs.  Well - DH was so onbaord for lots of DTD - until he got STREP!!! I was supposed to O yesterday OPKs dont work on me - but DH didnt have the strength to DTD - i am so bummed.  Guess this month WAS an official break afterall.  We DTD on tuesday morning - so there is a slight glimmer of hope..... fingers crossed.  So add me to the list please - i am CD 15...... 28 day cycle.......
Heather5
- hi again - yeah - waiting for next IUI....I got monitored yesterday and my follies have developed quicker than usual, so I've already triggered and have my IUI TOMORROW MORNING!!!!! (N° 3). so will be back in 2WW in 24 hours! Yippeeeee

Anya - still no signs? hang on in there.... can you hang on til 27th?! it seems AGES away doesn't it? But then I guess testing before might give you a false BFP due to the trigger still being in your body...how infuriating I know...but as long as AF stays away, remember this could still be your month! :)
Sam - I'm so sorry - but yes, let's hope your dr was wrong. let us know - we're all with you. (BTW - you have a great name...!!!)

G_S  - get set to put me back on that waiting list as I go in for IUI N°3 tomorrow a.m.....just praying so much this this is going to be the one...
BTW, what do you think about starting another thread as this one is getting really long (and I don't know about you guys, but it's really slow to get into)...

:))
dippys - Congrats on the BFP hun.  so excited for you.

Sam - I sent you a PM...hang in there...we're here....don't give up...

SSBD to everyone...looks like its going to be a strong  BFP thread again (7 in the first string, 3 in the second, and looks like u guys are well on ur way this time.)
Sam--I'm so sorry to hear your news.  I know waiting for news is hard.  Hang in there and try to relax.

durhamjk- I still feel pretty normal.  Waiting is killing me.  

Conrats Dippy :)
Hi Sam, I am glad you are starting IUI tomorrow, that s exciting!
Today is 8dpIUI and no signs :( no symptoms :( Oh well, with every person , its different!I am thinking to have a home test done on 11 dpIUI...I know i might get false bfp but I heard that trigger should wear out by day 10....I think though, im going to get bfn :(
Im so scared and SO Want a baby!!!!!!!!! Yes, seems like ages away............and I so don't want to start a new cycle..:(
congrats !!!!  :)
Thank you all for the wishes. I appreciate it a lot.

I went for the beta test today morning. I will know the results in the afternoon. Hopefully everything looks good. I still have no symptoms.

sam75 - really sorry abt your situation. i hope that everything turns out good. i have you in my thoughts.
What day is it for you today? I have no symptoms , I am 8 dpIUI...
Today is 15DPIUI for me.
for two nights now I have been getting chills in the night.  after an hour of staying in bed I get all chilly and my bones feel like shaking.  I would wake up DH and ask for a hug to keep me warm.  Do you ladies feel this post O? I am probably around 8DPO today.  Or it might be I am getting sick.
So did you get BFP!?
Did you have any symptoms?
Anya -
why not do HPT before time? I've been here following your 2WW and even to ME it seems endless!

Hope you girls are all well, BTW there are 2 Sams on this thread - please specify! we can't all be connected all the time so please bear with some of us who don't/can't send posts every 4 or 6 hours (US time, too)

I have posted that I'm going for my 3rd IUI TOMORROW: would be nice to hear from some of you ladies  :)
Could be getting sick or could be body changes from implantation. Good luck!!!

I hope so :) otherwise it's rest time for me :(
anya - it might even only just be implantation time  - hang on in there (if any symptoms want to show)....it might even take another 2 days before impl. so don't PLEASE lose hope just because you don't have any symptoms! :)
You are great! Thank you for supportive words !!!
Do you think I can take a home pregnancy test ( cuz i just CANT wait..) on 11 DPIUI?
SamLB: Best of luck with your IUI tomorrow! I hope it will do the trick for you and bring you a BFP!

Anya: 11 dpiui is still a bit early...but I do know some women on here have gotten their BFP as early as 9 dpo. So if you do test, just keep in mind that a negative really doesn't mean too much at this point. Good luck!

As for me, I'm pretty sure AF will be showing up within the next few days :-( I got another BFN today at 14 dpo. It was just a home pregnancy test, so I guess I shouldn't give up until she shows up, but I'm not too optimistic. Sigh...
I can't wait to join the thread next week!  I will be getting IUI on Sunday or Monday!  Easter miracle anyone?  I am taking 100 mg of Clomid on days 3-7 and Novarel injection (not sure when, go to ultrasound tomorrow to measure follicles!) and then IUI on either Sunday or Monday according to RE nurse.  Anyone have any thoughts?  MAN I hope it works this month...this is my first IUI!  I wanna be a trophy winner!  Next week is Spring Break so I am hoping my kids will keep me occupied enough so I am not counting down the minutes!
One more thing....had a visit with my new OB-GYN (old one moved).  He is my age, 32, so pretty young..and I told him I was on a fertility forum and how helpful it has been.  He said it is VERY healthy.  So lets keep it up girls so we don't go crazy and drive our husbands batty in the process!  SSBD To All!
Thanks Heather.....I just want to test early because Im driving myself insane...but honestly, if it is BFN-then I won't have my hopes up....if it is BFP - then I will try to stay calm :)
I just get sharp pain in my right ovary sometimes , and it comes and goes...so I don't know if that is a symptom..
Good luck to the both of you on your upcoming IUI's!  
mim181 - thank you!!

Anya -
I tend to agree with Heather5 in that 11dpIUI is slightly early ....even if I know it's DRIVING YOU CRAZY! It's proabaly a little early at the best of times, but having done a trigger shot could give you a false BFP which  surely is worse than hanging on and being able to be sure about a true result... but because it's agony, why not test on Monday or Tuesday? At least the wait is a little less, plus you can enjoy Easter w/e knowing that you're about to test. tks for my email too...in answer to your Q about ovary pain - it could be a symptom (a lot of people talk about implantation cramping  -which could well be about now for you)..... I so hope that this is your month Anya...keep me posted! SSBD :)

heather5
hey, hang on in there until the AF b***h turns up! There's still hope until she arrives! Also, you're 14dpo - does AF normally arrive before then or around now? OK so you've tested but maybe your beta level isn't high enough yet....  fingers crossed for you! :))
Thank you for the encouraging words!  I will let you guys know my follie size tomorrow.  I have to be there at 8:15 am which is 7:15 am my time and it is an hour away.....YIKES!  The things we do for babies....anyway, I want advice on my follie size and my uterine lining...i will need you all tomorrow!
I noticed you said that you get a sharp pain in your right ovary that comes and goes.  I am 8 DPO and get a similar pain.  Mine is more like mild-to-regular AF cramps, but is isolated to the right side of my back. Hopefully this is a good sign for both of us!
yippie!! im back in the TWW can i join. I had my 2nd cycle IUI today. Yesterday I had a 28mm and a 18mm follie and took a trigger. today was my iui. Im excited because last month i really didnt have much going on and now i had two good size follies. The only problem this month is when they gave me the script for the trigger they just gave it to me and said to take it at home. well my DH gave me the shot and 3min later (im serious) the RN called and said my levels actually were ok and that they found a surge and that i didnt need the HCG well i didnt tell her i actually took it already in fear they would cancel my cycle or something ( i know i know STUPID) now im not really sure what the extra boost in my surge will do or if it will even do anything. well i guess ill find out sooner or later but for now IM BACK IN THE GAME!!!
Good Evening Ladies,

Trophy Winners:
dippys - 14 DPIUI - BFP. Yayyyy! Beta today.

Girls in our waiting list:
Sansan34 - 16 DPIUI
dippys - 15 DPIUI
alikat1205 - 15 DPO
Heather5 - 14 DPO
nevaeh222 - 13 DPIUI
kazah - 12 DPO
babywanted556 - 10 DPET
mommyin08 - 9 DPO
mim181 - 8 DPIUI
Anya1984 - 8 DPIUI
durhamjk1 - 8 DPO
tea_berries - 8 DPO
maybebaby29 - 5 DPIUI
lynn72 - 5 DPO
skipili - 3 DPIUI
sarah9010 - 0 DPIUI

Jen7900 - 14 DPIUI - BFN :(
natashalo8 - 11 DPO - AF showed up
G_S - 13 DPIUI - Beta BFN :"(
jen023 - 14 DPO - AF showed up :((
laka - 15 DPO - BFN :(
eternidad200 - 13 DPIUI - AF came :(
shandris - 18 DPIUI - BFN ...So sorry!!
shandris  - Sorry to hear about your BFN.
Girls - shandris sent me a pm about BFN, she needs our support. She is feeling very depressed. Please lend her your shoulder to lean on.
dippys - Congrats
Sam75 - Dont lose hope. Stay positive and beleive it is not m/c. Your doc might be wrong.
SamLB - Cant wait to add you to the thread. let me know as soon as you are 1 DPIUI and I will put u on there. Good luck for your IUI
Sarah9010 - welcome back. I have put u as 0 DPIUI as u will be one tomorrow. Good luck
I got my beta test results. Nurse said beta is 270 and progesterone is 65. They want me to get 2 more tests done in the next 4 days to confirm that the numbers doubled.

Does anybody know if we can predict twins with these numbers? I had 2 mature follies, hence wondering.
G_S Thank you for doing such as great job keeping this thread up to date.  

Sarah9010 Welcome and WOW 28mm!

Dippys Congrats on your Beta! Sorry I don't know about predicting twins, but I do think your numbers look great!
Thank you Sam again for your support!!
I guess you are right, I will not test at all and just wait until next Thursday to have beta test done and be told by the nurse what it is.....I am driving myself insaine but I should wait just to make sure! Iam pretty much loosing hope cuz of no symptoms but what ta hell, if not, I just have to start over.....
my sis in law is having a baby any day and she is younger then me.....what a pain for me just to know that it is so hard to get pregnant :(

Thanks anyway and pray for me!
ok finally 1dpiui. 13days to go. I was having this funny cramping for about 2days befor iui. Im thinking it was because i had this huge 28mm follie that was literaly smooshing a 18mm follie. I had my iui yesterday morning and by night time my cramping was going away. Im just guessing thats what it was but how are you  ladys doing today any symptoms or anything???
sarah9010 - hi there - I'm just one day behind you, having had my (3rd) IUI this morning (on Good Friday..hhhmmmmm!!). how many have you had or was it your first? have you been on meds? and are you taking prometrium now? look forward to tracking your progress! and...fingers crossed!

shandris - :( so sorry to hear about your BFN...don't forget we're here for you and know how distraught you are - unfortunately all of us have been through the very same heartache so know what you're going through.

Anya - I know, when someone so close to you (even though you love them to bits) is about to 'drop', it makes it EVEN harder than it already is for all of us ttc and having all our various problems... Over the past 5 months, 4 good friends plus sister-in-law have all had babies. it really is difficult, I know . I really feel for you. I don't know if I would test or not - I'd be in 2 minds about it too (and I'd be going crazy too, don't worry!). why not wait til 11 or 12 dpIUI to be sure that your hcg is out of your system...?? I'm praying for you!

G_S - hope you're doing well. So, I had my IUI this morning (no pain this time fortunately, unlike last time) - I guess that means I'm back on the list tomorrow (today is obviously only 0 dpIUI)... did you read my message about maybe starting a new thread as this one has got so long?! I'll leave it in your hands - you're doing SUCH a grand job (...that it makes me wonder what your job is!) keeping us all and the thread up to date..

In case anyone is away for the Easter break and isn't going to be connecting, then HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL...catch up with you soon....don't forget that easter is about eggs, rebirth etc, so let's all keep positive! Hugs to you all ;)
Yes , I guess you have experienced the same thing....4 people from my work just had babies too......I am happy for them but also it makes it harder...I am trying to learn how to deal with it and have no negative feelings...

Im just going to wait for beta next Thursday...
My sis in law didn't have any symptoms, so I guess if I don't, then it is not the end of the world yet :)
Good Evening Ladies,
Unlike most of you I did not have a day off for Good Friday, so I am updating the list now when I came back home....doesn't my workplace suck. Anyways, see the progress of your 2WW buddies below

Trophy Winners:
dippys - 14 DPIUI - BFP. Yayyyy! Beta - 270

Girls in our waiting list:
Sansan34 - 17 DPIUI
alikat1205 - 16 DPO
Heather5 - 15 DPO
nevaeh222 - 14 DPIUI
kazah - 13 DPO
babywanted556 - 11 DPET
mommyin08 - 10 DPO
mim181 - 9 DPIUI
Anya1984 - 9 DPIUI
durhamjk1 - 9 DPO
tea_berries - 9 DPO
maybebaby29 - 6 DPIUI
lynn72 - 6 DPO
skipili - 4 DPIUI
sarah9010 - 1 DPIUI
SamLB - 0 DPIUI

Jen7900 - 14 DPIUI - BFN :(
natashalo8 - 11 DPO - AF showed up
G_S - 13 DPIUI - Beta BFN :"(
jen023 - 14 DPO - AF showed up :((
laka - 15 DPO - BFN :(
eternidad200 - 13 DPIUI - AF came :(
shandris - 18 DPIUI - BFN ...So sorry!!

SamLB - Added you to the list. Welcome :)

All - The thread is really getting too long...I think we have more than 250 messages on it, so am planning to start a new thread this weekend (as also suggested by SamLB ... we seem to have thought the same think at the same time :) ). I will keep you posted before I do that.

BTW, I got my sonohysterogram done this morning. No fibroids, leasions, polyps...uterus is of normal anatomy...which means spotting before periods is OK for me, it just hormones acting up. Doc says I am good :)
Glad to hear you are all good!  I agree, we do need a new thread.  
well I am back from my vacation and San Diego's sunny weather didn't do much for a BFP..I started cramping on my flight back to Green Bay and lovely AF welcomed me home. I talked to my fertility nurse and she said that my doctor is off next week so we can't start the injectibles this cycle which means I have to wait another freaking month to start them...sooooo irate about this since I was already off the clomid and meds this month. So I won't even be in the running until May...it sucks.
Good luck to all you ladies.
Fab news to hear that there's nothing wrong anywhere - I'm really happy for you - you must be relieved (nice bit of news to make easter even better!)...
let us know when you start the new thread (yes, it's somethng like 250!) - why not give it a different name to find it even more quickly (as there are other "2WW" threads going on at the same time) - so that we all stay together (I know there is a "2WW thread#6" going on already which is what ours would be unless we change the name....what do you reckon?
You must be nearing O time soon (or is it too early? I d0n't know what your cycle is like)...do you use a OPK?
Anyway - catch up with you soon...have a very happy Easter.
I'm with nevaeh :-(  AF showed up this morning (sigh)...back on CD1.

Good luck to the rest of you still in the 2WW!
Glad to hear you checked out ok :)  That's great news ! Have a wonderful Easter !!!
By the way, I didn't get Good Friday off either !  :)

nevaeh222, Heather5 - Sorry for your AF. Get ready for the next try...dont let the AF bother you..it will happen some day soon...beleive in it.

SamLB - Yep, I was glad to hear that nothing suspicious came out of the sonohysterogram, even though I had a hysteroscopy 6 months back and everything was fine then; so was expecting the same. But definitely releived to get re-assured.
I guess I will call our new thread "2WW Buddies lwill get lucky (#1)"...what say??...it's positive message I think and it rymes. And then we will keep incrementing the number.
I am on CD7...on Femara

OK then girls....lets switch our thread to "2WW Buddies will get Lucky (#1)"...see u there.!!!!
I'm so sorry - AF really sucks. try and be positive - we WILL get there...hugs to both of you
Hi. I'm new here... trying to figure out how to survive the 2ww... DH and I have been ttc for a bit more than 3 yrs now... but this is our first IUI... tried the old fashioned way for a year and a half and then varicocele surgery...
IUI was fri and I'm already losing my mind. I know there's no real chance of it working (natural cycle) but that doesn't really help...
trying to keep busy but that's not helping either... can't believe its only day 4piui...
also, dumb question: what does AF stand for? assuming it means . but would love to know what it stands for
Welcome to the forum! You're right AF is your period and stands for Aunt Flow. By the way, this thread has been inactive for a while now (since March), so if you want, you can join one of the newer threads ;-) I have one going called "Cycle buddies". We'd love to have you join us!

Best of luck this cycle!

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/709258
Hello all. I am 5dp5dt and so nervous. I have had no real symtons except a whole lot of gas....sorry for TMI. Had my transfer last Thursday. Sunday night had a little pain that lasted about 5 minutes. Having a little discharge and tryng to stay positive. Bought a HPT but scared to do it. I know it's way to early...UGHHH
Hi, I am new to the site but have read many posts.  This is my second attempt at IUI and now I am 6dpiui and have mild cramping on both sides and no sore bbs.  From what I gather, it sounds like this is from the HCG? My dr. is supposed to be good but the clinic doesn't seem to give me much information.   I get to test on the 4th and am hoping for the best.  Glad that this site is available.  By the way, you can tell I am new but does RE stand for Reproductive Endocrinologist? Sorry, trying to still figure this out. :)
yes that's what it stands for    Good luck!
I'm day 5 of the 2 ww. I'm worried, excited, neverious and scared all at the same time. Every month I get my hopes so high just to have them crushed.  
What does bfp mean? Dh is dad/husband right? I'm still new with the abrevations. After 3 yrs of trying sand surgery we go pregnant with our first. I lost it 3 months in with no warning. Everything was going great. After 4 more month of trying I gave in and did an iui. Now I m on here, Because I needed to know this is ok and some what normal. I need to be with women like my self. Thanks for your help.
Viewing 201-278 comments: