Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
2WW Buddies will get Lucky!! (#3)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 201-254 comments:
Acupuncture works REALLY well. Last cycle I had it done and on my u/s My RE said my lining was very thick....so if not this cycle (hopefully you will get your BFP!) then I would start going weekly.
Thanks for your support & I'm sorry for you, as well !  Take care & I'll see you back in the tww next time :)  
You can add me to the list again - I'm back! :)  I'm at 1DPO... thanks!
I am suppose to O today.  So tomorrow I will be 1 dpo!  YAY!  We didn't do IUI this month...couldn't due to DH's schedule.  Thats ok though, I have a good feeling about this month.  I got my pre-seed today just in time and we just used it.  We have definitly covered our butts on BD-ing!  We did last night, the night before and two nights before that and just now.....my trigger was 42 hours before our last BD...so I think we have given it a good shot.  

Good luck to everyone and I will be glad to be back in the 2ww...I am BD out!
You're definitely covering all your bases!  What exactly is pre-seed?  I had a look on their website and I was completely oblivious that lubes kill sperm.  Does preseed help you get pgt or does it just not affect the sperm?

As for me, I think I'm about 3 DPO (not completely sure as my cycle is 25-26 days and did not use OPK).  I'm already imagining blue lines even though I know there will be none.  Also keep imagining symptoms even though I know deep down i've none.  I live in hope anyway.  God, it really does take over your life.  I work with two girls who are now pregnant and one who is on maternity leave.  I would love to share their stories and experiences more than anything.  I hope we all have happy endings soon.
I know, it is sooooo consuming and hard on your emotions!

Pre-seed is a sperm friendly lubricant that mocks the EWCM that is supposedly needed to get pregnant.  I am hoping it works!  I hope you get your BFP really really soon..it is so hard when you are in the 2ww....keep imagining those two lines!
BFN  bets for me.  I'm not to surprised, I did not feel any symptoms.  AF to come in a few days.  
This was our sixth IUI clomid cycle.  I feel like we are ready to move on.  Anyone out there doing IVF how many prior cycles did you do first?  
Hello Ladies,

Hope yall are doing good.

Jackpot Winners:
alikat1205 - 11 DPO - BFP on HPT....Congratulations!!
mature momma - 10 DPET - BFP ...WOHOOO!! :))

Girls in our waiting list:
natemomma27 - 19 DPO
maybebaby29 - 14 DPIUI (Faint positive :) )
4Angie - 13 DPIUI
IsabelleCanada - 12 DPO
pickles2 - 10 DPET  
tea_berries - 10 DPO  
babyhope1 - 8 DPIUI  
sarah9010 - 6 DPIUI
SamLB - 6 DPIUI  
Melandyb - 6 DPIUI
wannababe - 2 DPO  
jen023 - 1 DPO
mommyof3andhopefully4 - 0 DPO

Sorry for the ones who got a BFN/AF
G_S – 15 DPIUI - A/F showed up :"((
Stacey1718 - 14 DPIUI - BFN - :(
win123666 - 18 DPIUI - AF arrived :(
natashalo8 - 19 DPO - AF arrived. Sorry girl, I was hoping otherwise because of you beta was 4 initially.
shandris - 19 DPIUI - AF :(
dnikki0928 - 17 DPIUI - BFN on Beta
Heather5 - 15 DPO - AF came :((
laka - 18 DPIUI - BFN
Dee6011 - 11 DPIUI - AF :(
evie23 - 16 DPO - AF arrived
jess553 - 19 DPIUI  - AF Showed up :(
luvkayln - 16 DPIUI  - AF :( So sorry
mommyin08 - 14 DPO  - AF :(
alaskacouple - 8 DPET / 11 DPO - Beta bropped :((
candie429 - 15 DPO - AF arrived :( So sorry Candie!!
mim181 - 11 DPIUI - BFN :(
Morning Girls~Could you add me onto your list..??..~I used to be on the AGP thread, but sadly it was converted to an "IVF ONLY" club ~ so much for support ~ anyway I am CD18 ~ went for progesterone test yesterday ~ came back at 20 (nurse VERY excited) ~ MY BACKGROUND:  Went to over-publicized RE here in NJ for 6 months (BIG waste of time) ~ went to NEW RE Apr 08, 2008 ~ Apr 14, 2008 08:45AM follicle results: ~ Left: 12.3; 9.5; 7.8; 16.8; 10.0 ~ and Right: 22.6; 21.7; 11.7; 16.8; 7.5 ~ Endometrium Thickness ~ 9.2  ~/~ Apr 15, 2008 08:38AM follicle results: ~ Left: 21.6; 13.8; 14.3; 7.8; 6.3 ~ and Right: 24.4; 13.2; 8.1; 22.9; 19.1 ~ Endometrium Thickness ~ 10.6 ~ said I had 5 eggs that are looking really good ~/~ Apr 16, 2008 09:18AM IUI ~ they had me lay there for 30 minutes (instead of 10) ~/~ Apr 17, 2008 04:14PM second IUI today ~ they "forgot me" in the room ~ so I laid there for almost an hour ~  Apr 24, 2008 Progesterone was 20 ~ told to wait a week to POAS ~

~PS: 9 & 10 DPIUI (consecutively)
Good luck to you!  Your profile sound fantastic!  I've been forgotten to/timer was not set--It was a Saturday morning and I fell asleep.  My RE office is not very busy on Saturday and I was there well over an hour.  
It was actually fun ~ I won 13 air hockey games against the computer on my phone~!!~:-)
Welcome to our thread - and lots of luck to you!! :)
mommyof3andhopefully4 - sounds like you have really good chances this cycle.  Good luck to you!

Jackson_Angel - Welcome!  I can't believe all the follies you had.  That is wonderful!  Hopefully the IUI works for you this time.  We'll be keeping our fingers crossed!
You can take me off the BFP list.  I either was, and now I'm not :( or the whole thing was one cruel joke.  Either way, I'm out.

Jackson_Angel: Wow! I'm impressed. That's a whole lot of follies :-) May I ask what meds you were on?
~>Hello!! ~ I was on 2-Menopur, Follistim 300, and then Ovidrel ~ BUT ~ the whole difference is that the old "RE (supposed) was more interested in pushing Donor Eggs and wasn't interested in actually helping me conceive ~ as he put it on the way into my examining room one time ~"it's better for the practice" ~ to one of the nurses ~ it was toward the beginning of my getting treatments, and I didn't quite put two and two together ~ BUT ~ now I'm SUPER PSD......and hoping they'll get their retribution....!!~
OMG! I can't believe he said that!!! That's horrible! I'm glad you switched REs then. I can't believe he would be more concerned about their image than helping you with what's right for you. I actually just switched REs too. My previous RE was OK, but it seemed like they were mostly interested in making money...if that makes sense. They seemed to automatically want me to get started on the most expensive treatment options, even though I've gotten pregnant on my own twice. I don't know. I might have to go down that road eventually, but I would like to at least try some more affordable routes first. My new RE seems really great so far (first cycle with him), and I'm trying Femara this month with possible trigger (if I don't O before CD13) and then probably just timed intercourse.

Best of luck to you, Jackson_Angel! I hope you get a BFP this cycle!!!
Hi Heather ~ YES ~ he was a REAL idiot ~ to say the LEAST ~ I had to ask him (the first time after initially trying Clomid and developing Cysts when he started pushing the eggs) to try the injectibles I read about ON THIS SITE ~ the girls on the other thread really gavce me the kisck in the ars I needed ~..~ and then he said ok if you want to ~ then had me on as much as 450 Follistim and 2-Menopur and Ovidrel ~the other ~ BIG TIME doses ~ then after 3-4 cycles with them I FINALLY went to this one and he's REALLY nice ~ I'm not just a NUMBER ~ he's the only Doctor and only has two offices as opposed to FOUR ~!~....never went on Femara ~ the past "RE" started me back on Clomid 200/day again and this Doctor took me off it immediately the first day I saw him and put me back on lower doses of the injectibles ~ GOOD LUCK ~ and thanx for the encouragement ~!!~:-) ~
just another update from me. ive been really busy so cant write every day. but anyways just got my progesterone back and at 7dpiui it is a 18.9 dont really know if thats really good but i do know its the highest its been yet befor the highest was 11. i had four follies. ive also had bloating and slight craming the whole 7days so far. what do you ladys think??
hi,iam realy so sorry to hear that AF showed up,hang on there,iam back from IVF ,we wasn't intending to do it at all this month but hyperstimulation forced me to accept to do it,my RE said i'll b going throw severe hyperstimulation,my ovaries was too much enlarged,they were painful&he said that if i go throw hyperstimulation he can't gurante the consequences as i may have temporary renal failure&severe ascites,so only decision i have to make is to go throw IVF as he said picking up the ova will reduce ovaries size&he will suck all exudates of follicles,my implantation was yesterday&now i have to wait in the v.boring 2ww to know result,irealy don't know what to do more but iam sure if this time failed too iam not going throw any trials to get pregnant,iam realy tired&feel thats enough for me,plz ask god for me,iam back in the thread iam now 1 day passed implantation.
sarah: 19.9 is a very good progesterone number! Good luck in the 1ww :-)

vergovana: Wow! I can't believe you're doing IVF! How many eggs did they retrieve and how many did you have transferred back? I wish you all the best and will be crossing my fingers that you'll get your BFP this cycle!
thanks v.much for being here 4 me,i had 3 embryos transfered yesterday&now iam in the 2ww,my RE said if i got bfp&the 3 embryos r good he has to lose 1 so as uterus can't bear all 3&if he left them i'll lose them all in third to fourth month,so still waiting to see what to do,have u experienced IVF before?am i going to have any symptoms in the 2ww?is there any signs to know it succeeded,plz send me any notes u have,they 'll b v.benifiting,thanks a bunch.
..have you had cramping all the way through or just when you exert yourself.??..~walking up/down stairs, long distances, etc..??......don't know about the progesterone ~ was told anything above 10 is what they look for ~ mine came back at 20 and the nurse waas super excited for me ( also 7 days) ~ we're IUI'ng/ww together ~ good luck!!~
oops ~ forgot ~ I also had really bad cramping after walking, etc....and then felt like my ovaries were gonna burst when I coughed on Sunday....are you with me there too..??..~
:-))
vergovana: I've never done IVF, but I know there are a few women on here going through IVF right now. I noticed you had posted a new question about it, so hopefully you'll get some more information there. Take care of yourself and keep us posted!
yes exactly!! i remember we talked about it a little on a different thread remember i though i may have overstimulated. well the cramping is still there but not nearly as bad. thats the first time ive cramped since day of iui. the cramping is def more noticable when im doing activites also i know this is TMI but what looks like fertile mucos came back. which im guessing could be from the rise in progesterone and maybe estrogen if that rose too. did you get your progesterone checked today. if so yours is a good number because they say 10 and over for unmedicated and 15 and over for medicated. Are you feeling anything esle? im not just more tired than normal but that can be from the hcg trigger. I think that will all be out tomorrow. ive been taking tests for the past 4 days to see when the trigger is gone and today it was super faint. that way when my testaholic but tests agian i will know whether or not it was the trigger.
~this is too weird ~ ok TMI ~ veins on BBS ~ way exploding the bra already ~ getting comments from "DH" and daughter ~ falling out all over ~ went in to teach CCD last night, and got a cramp just walking from the church to the classroom ~ OMG ~ so gave the kids an hour break and they played hangman all night ~ haven't taken any tests ~ was told by nurse to wait til next Thursday ~ and read on site not to do until IUID12 ~ so waiting until Tuesday (or maybe Monday....??...) ~
if you took a trigger they say anything 10dpiui and after if you get a positive its a real positive. so monday and later should be fine if your a test aholic like me. I will probably start testing monday as well. ive noticed that every one who gets a BFP gets them around 10-13dpiui not that that really is a definite or anything let me know when your going to really test for the first time and i will try to do the same.
Ok, put me as 2dpo.  I had my thermal shift today, so I am thinking I O'd on time with the trigger...Thursday.  

I am a little bummed though!  I think we should have BD yesterday.  We didn't.  We did Thursday afternoon, Wednesday night, Tuesday night and Sunday night.  I just don't think we BD when the egg was sitting there.  Do you still think we would be ok?

Jackson Angel- I would test Monday for sure.....but I am a test-a-holic.

Good Luck Everyone!

Heather
~Mommy~ "Sperm can live in a woman's body for up to six days — possibly seven. That's why most pregnancies result from fertilization by sperm that have been waiting in a woman's reproductive tract days before the release of her egg — ovulation — takes place." ~ Think ou have a GREAT chance..!!..~

We BD'd the four consecutive days before the day before my first IUI (not under pressure ~ just relaxing since we finally put my Sister and Parents' ashes to rest ~VERY STRESSFUL YEAR THIS PAST YEAR~) ~ SO....if I got pregnant from that it would be a real hoot ~ weird ~ but definitely think it worked ~ or ~ SOMETHING DID!!.....(HOPING!!)
Hello Ladies,

Hope yall are doing good. Too much going on my life at the momemnt and thus have not been able to update the thread daily. But here it is for today. Good luck everyone

Jackpot Winners:

Girls in our waiting list:
natemomma27 - 22 DPO (Anyone heard from her?)
maybebaby29 - 17 DPIUI (Faint positive :) )
4Angie - 16 DPIUI
IsabelleCanada - 15 DPO
Jackson_Angel - 11 DPIUI (Welcome...you had great follis and progesterone. Good luck)
pickles2 - 13 DPET  
tea_berries - 13 DPO  
babyhope1 - 11 DPIUI  
sarah9010 - 9 DPIUI (Progesterone 18.9)
SamLB - 9 DPIUI  
Melandyb - 9 DPIUI
wannababe - 5 DPO  
jen023 - 4 DPO
mommyof3andhopefully4 - 3 DPO
vergovana - 3 DPET

Sorry for the ones who got a BFN/AF
G_S – 15 DPIUI - A/F showed up :"((
Stacey1718 - 14 DPIUI - BFN - :(
win123666 - 18 DPIUI - AF arrived :(
shandris - 19 DPIUI - AF :(
dnikki0928 - 17 DPIUI - BFN on Beta
Heather5 - 15 DPO - AF came :((
laka - 18 DPIUI - BFN
Dee6011 - 11 DPIUI - AF :(
evie23 - 16 DPO - AF arrived
jess553 - 19 DPIUI  - AF Showed up :(
luvkayln - 16 DPIUI  - AF :( So sorry
mommyin08 - 14 DPO  - AF :(
mim181 - 11 DPIUI - BFN :( '
alikat1205 - 11 DPO - BFN after getting a postive :"(
vergovana- Wow...IVF without having gotten the time to prepare.....well maybe there is a reasons for it...meybe God wants it this was and maybe this will help you get pregnant afterall. I have put you as 3 days post embryo transfer, coz i think that's what u meant by implantation. BTW how many embroyos did they retrieve and how many did they transfer? Wish you great luck. I am praying this is your cycle and end of your long trial period

Alikat- I know what u are going through...it was really a bad joke fate played on you. But keep trying and u will surely make it some day soon.
Well as for me...as I mentioned lots going on in my life. I moved this weekend and have been extremely busy. Was also supposed to have my IUI this weekend if all went well, but I guess this cycle has been rather unusual....am thinking it is almost bummed.
I have had 3 US - CD10, CD11, CD13...5 follicles ...the big ones at 18 and 20. But they were going down instead of increaing in size. The lining on CD10 was 6 and CD11 it was 3 and on CD13 it was close to 6 again. Estrogen was 23 on CD11 and 44 on CD13.  Progesterone was 1.18 which means I have not ovulated yet...but the estrogen so low might mean that none of the follis are mature yet even though they look big.
Anyways...my RE has asked me to go in for US and Blook work on CD17 to see where I stand. According to him I am having a  delayed ovulation this cycle unlike the last 3 Femara cycleswhere I had one XXL folli on CD12. Anyways my dh is travelling for the next 3 days, so am hopoing I ovulate only after he comes back on CD17, ie if at all I ovulate this cycle. But this cycle I had suck high hopes as I saw so many follis for the first time and now it seems like they were just big baloons with nothing but air in them.
Lets see...

Anyways the thread has grown too long....I will create a new one in a day or 2. SSBD to yall
Sorry I haven't been posting.

My faint line is a positive. Went in that day and they said my HCG was a 40, two days later, 121. I get my final bloodwork on Tues. Here's hoping for a high number again.

Good luck to everyone. Even a BFN can be a BFP in a few days.
Congrats ....I love to see BFP on this thread. wish u a happy and heathly pregnancy
I GOT A POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! Even splurged on the digital test just to enjoy seeing the word PREGNANT... will go tomorrow for a beta HCG quantitative blood test to confirm it is not ectopic (I have a history)

I love Clomid

GOOD Luck to all other ladies in the waiting list!

good luck y'all
OMG!! Congrats!! do let us know the beta results!! :)
yes imean with implantation embryo transfer,as i told u hyperstimulation is the 1 who forced me to IVF,ihad 3 embies transfered,in the pick up was many,only 3 transfered was ones made it in exact right time&still there r some at lab waiting them to grow&freeze as if need another transfer if this round fails(hoping not)
wish u ovulate this month,it is realy strange as u always ovulated early on femera but don't worry our human body isn't a machine&have to give variables everymonth,wish this b your month&mine to,good luck&baby dust.
I have to congratulate you again here!  we will wait for your beta!
i got my iui done on thursday so im in the tww now please add me to the thread good luck this cycle everyone
Congratulations!!  I am sooooo happy for you!!

Jackson Angel-  Thanks for the advice...I am praying it worked this time!

Well, off to CA again...yuck.  Won't be back until Wed. night, late.  See you all then!

Heather

I'm CD24 & 11/12DPIUI ~ my RE told me not to test until Thursday ~ I cheated and did last night ~ of course way too early ~ BFN ~ tested again this morning hoping ~ got a really dark line and I think I had another line beside it but I couldn't really make it out ~ tried to take a stupid picture and it wouldn't turn out so I just said what will be will be ~ have too many other things going on ~ need to relax ~ my BBS are way to painful and the pangs I'm getting on both sides of my uterus happen too often not to mean something ~ never had these in the time I've been TTC ~ have the veins and all ~ just need to let things roll off instead of reacting from here on in ~ yesterday was a hard day for me ~ alot of stress ~ glad DH is back to work and daughter is back to school today so I can have a quiet day at home ~ ... ~ having her be an only child for 11yrs has made her a bit demanding at times, but I guess who can blame her ~ it was her Spring break and "we didn't go on vacation or anything ~ everyone at school went to Hawaii".....can't do everything.....
Just an update ladies:

I'm on cycle day 9 (I believe) and took Clomid 50mg days 3-7. Have an u/s scheduled for Thursday morning to see how many/what my follies are like. Hopefully I have two "beautiful eggs" as my RE likes to say. Anyway will probably have IUI done sometime around this weekend.

maybebaby29: Sounds like a BFP, I hope your numbers keep skyrocketing, have a happy and healthy 9 months... :) Congrats!

Isabellecanada: Congrats on your HPT BFP, I hope things turn out well for you. let us know about your beta, have a happy and healthy 9 months... :)
maybebaby29 & Isabelle Canada - Congratulations on your BFP's!!!  That is so exciting!!  I hope your numbers keep increasing and you both have a very happy & healthy journey ahead!

G_S - So sorry to hear about your follie troubles.  I hope that at least one of them matures by the time your husband gets back.  Take care and keep us posted.
Congrats to the new BFP's!!!!
well, I just posted on another thread but wanted to update you guys here too! I'm walking on cloud 9!

I talked to my gyn and he won't do a HCg even though I've had a previous ectopic... he had said that he would when he gave me the Clomid but apparently, he says that unless I have some kind of bleeding, I should assume that it is a normal pregnancy. I am scheduled for an US on May 8th which is 10 days away... I will go crazy until then.

I also called my accupuncturist lady and she was genuinly thrilled when I told her the news. It made me feel great to know that she really was rooting for me. I told her that she was partially responsible for this pregnancy. I believe she is.

My due date is January 1st 2009. A new year baby! I'm still in shock and I'm expecting  something to go wrong (I keep checking toilet paper everytime I wipe, expecting blood I guess). Ironic . You spend all of your days and nights thinking and dreaming about something and when you get it, you don't know how to react. Weird

My thoughts are with you all. I am reading the posts to see your outcomes.. I'm always happy when I see another BFP story! So I guess I won't be posting on here as much... until May 8th and I will give you an update.

God bless you all. Thank you for being there with me through this. Have hope! At 37, after an ectopic, one blocked tube, 2 years of BFNs, 1 failed IVF, Clomid and lots of praying (and accupuncture, Primerose Oil, korean ginseng, aspirin, B6, prenatal vitamin and Omega3 daily supplements) it happened. That's all it took.

Keep hoping!
Baby dust to all you ladies!!!
IsabelleCanada
Maybebaby & Isabelle:  Congratulations!  That's great news and very hopeful for the rest of us.  

JA - hope you get a BFP on your next test - I'm sure it's just too early.  Take your advice and Relax.

Dnikki - I've my fingers crossed that you have two beautiful eggs too!  Good luck.
we need a new thread*******

just a update.  well its 10dpiui and 11days past trigger. got a neg test 8days after trigger to see if it was out. im starting to get faint positives mid day today (not FMU) not really sure if it is still to early though dont want to give my hopes up. but i do think thats weird. hope everyone else is doing ok. I think i will call my RN in the morning and tell her shell probably just think im nuts.
I am 6 DPO today, and incredibly anxious as I know that you all are. I would love to join you guys.  I took my first round of 100 mg clomid this month and had three follicles, I just know this is going to be it!  Good luck to all of you we are all getting so close!
don't worry if she thinks you are nuts then we all are nuts here.  LOL  Good luck  and I hope you see a darker line tomorrow
~>UP TO THE ORIGINATORS OF THE THREAD TO DO IT ~ I'M TOO NEW ~

Sarah ~ I tested FMU with a ennsy weensy pink line ~ waiting for tomorrow (probably nuts too!!) ~

Welcome Cheesecake~~!!!!~:-)
OK girls, as always we are nearing 250 posts on this thread and it's time to create a new one. I will see yall on thread #4.
10 dpo here,,will find out on may 6th.....goodluck everyone,,,hope we all see BFP'S !!!!!
Viewing 201-254 comments: