2WW is killing me!!!! anyone else 11pdo or close?
I"m 11dpo and my temp is still up at 98.20 for the last two days but I have this horrible feeling that tomorrow morning it will drop and its game over. :( My dh and i decided this is our last month of doing "fertility" meds, temps, ect... so i feel like its make it or break it in a sense. we will still try to conceive with being on metformin b/c it really helps control my cysts.   i read in someone elses post that cervical discharge is a sign of early pregnancy. The last few days I've had this mid day.  I know its not my prog. supp b/c its in the middle of the day and i always shower after i've insert the supp. for a few hours so all that nastiness is cleaned up! LOL! sorry TMI!

i'm just venting here, this 2ww is driving me nutz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bump?
I'm on dpo 11, my temp is still 98.5, but I get those pre-af cramps like nobody's business. I guess we'll know tomorrow after we take bbt in the morning, mine usually drops a day or two before af. I'm not even testing this month, I can't stand another negative. GL to you!
i just took a hpt and its POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! ican't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm in aw right now