Aa
A
A
Close
415867 tn?1323369103
2WW is killing me!!!! anyone else 11pdo or close?
I"m 11dpo and my temp is still up at 98.20 for the last two days but I have this horrible feeling that tomorrow morning it will drop and its game over. :( My dh and i decided this is our last month of doing "fertility" meds, temps, ect... so i feel like its make it or break it in a sense. we will still try to conceive with being on metformin b/c it really helps control my cysts.   i read in someone elses post that cervical discharge is a sign of early pregnancy. The last few days I've had this mid day.  I know its not my prog. supp b/c its in the middle of the day and i always shower after i've insert the supp. for a few hours so all that nastiness is cleaned up! LOL! sorry TMI!

i'm just venting here, this 2ww is driving me nutz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
415867 tn?1323369103
bump?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1483631 tn?1319232246
I'm on dpo 11, my temp is still 98.5, but I get those pre-af cramps like nobody's business. I guess we'll know tomorrow after we take bbt in the morning, mine usually drops a day or two before af. I'm not even testing this month, I can't stand another negative. GL to you!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
415867 tn?1323369103
i just took a hpt and its POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! ican't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm in aw right now
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources