2nd IUI question
I had my second IUI Friday and feeling so bloated and sore bb's, cramping.  I am finding this 2ww HELLISH and wondered if one is not PG would they feel these signs and symptoms-  I go in next Thursday for the blood test and did Gonal-F this second IUI time, any thoughts on how to get through this time?  Thanks so much.  In addition, my grandpa past away last week and the MD it would be OK to have some wine which I did and now I am worried that I screwed everything up!
that could be still from ovulation.  i know that the trigger always makes me feel like that for several days!  

i am 11 dpiui and feeling those symptoms too...hope it is a good sign.

good luck in the 2ww - it suck s, but the end result will hopefully all be worth it =)
Thanks so much for the advice, this is a hard time but I am so psyched for you at day 11 and crossing my fingers.   Did you ever have wine prior to finding out you were PG?
Hi Jess! Alcohol would not affect the embryo until it implants (usually 6-12 days after ovulation), so you're fine. As for the symptoms you're mentioning, it's probably a bit early for pregnancy symptoms, since implantation has probably not happened yet, but I'm sure the gonal-f increased your hormone levels this month, so that could have something to do with it, and if you had a trigger, that can sometime cause symptoms too. Good luck to you! I hope the symptoms keep intensifying and that you get a BFP next week!
I didn't - but I don't drink usually at all.

But - I know several women who had a glass of wine here and there throughout their pregnancy...and they were fine =)
Thanks so much, I am new to this site, trying to navigate it and seeing as this is my second month of IUI I am learning so much.  I did have the trigger shot too and I know now its a waiting game.   I feel better regarding the wine and will clearly stay away until I get results.  This seems to be a great site and so supportive.  How long have you been on or going through fertility?