So I already took 100mg of clomid on my days 5-9. I went to get an ultrasound and my eggs were still small. He wants me to take another round of clomid starting this Friday. My question is should I go ahead and take the 2nd round of clomid or should I wait until August to start the clomid again? Also, the spermbank lady is on vacation. So I have to wait until she comes back.
I just finished my second round of clomid 50mg. I heard it sometimes takes a few rounds to start working right. So its best if you stay on it. You may have better luck this next round. Thats what I am hoping for this month since my last month I didnt ovulate. My dr said it takes time. Good luck!
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.