Aa
A
A
Close
202380 tn?1267910566
2ww-symptoms after embryo transfer
Hi everybody,I was just wondering ,has anybody had a positive result in ivf without having any real symptoms during 2ww?I've been through this before and I always had ''symptoms'' before bfp,but this time...not really.Maybe my question is quite silly but I could use some hope,I guess..
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1283095 tn?1279476231
No not a silly question at all! I hate it when I get symptoms because my instinct tells me that there is something wrong and although I want to lie to myself and ask others if these symptoms are symptoms of something positive, I know deep in my heart that I'm in denial and that my period is about to start.. I hate the cramps and especially the white thick discharge.. <--- this one is the one that tells me its over.. Your period is coming... So if you have zero symptoms then I think that is what we all are aiming for.. I've been pregnant 3 times before and I never once had any symptoms until I was 3 months pregnant.. :o)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am wondering the same thing.  Bumping this thread for anyone to post what they felt prior to getting pregnancy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Same question...
My last transfer i had cramps and it was a BFN...
this time i have no cramping...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1220189 tn?1299430883
I just got done with my 2ww (FET, 5 day transfer), I had positive PG test 8 days post transfer.  I had no signs, I was a little constipated, belched quite a bit and was bloated.  I had a little cramping the day of the transfer and the day after but barely noticeable.

Good luck to all
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks.  That is how I felt for IVF #1.  This cycle have not really had much of anything.  I have compared my notes from last cycle.  I also have no implantation spotting as I did on day 3 previously............Today is 5dp3dt & still hoping...........Praying for a sticky baby.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1220189 tn?1299430883
Well ignore my earlier post, I just found this and it says your in 2ww, sticky baby dust to you!

I still havent had any implantation spotting, nothing at all.  That is probably a good sign then if you previouisly had bleeding.  My first IVF I had bleeding about 7 days after!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486