Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
4 DAY past O

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

4 DAY past O

I'm having cramping like period cramps on and off today. Im 4 dpo ! I'm want to know if any of u have had this before? Did it result in a bfp? Plz help.  
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
It may be difficult to confirm anything without a complete clinical checkup and investigations. These cramps can be due to implantation bleeding. Other possibility is Premenstrual syndrome if you are due for your menses soon. If you are planning to conceive it is best to have sex during the most fertile days of your cycle. That might help. Do keep us posted.
Take care and regards!
I am not due for period for 10 days. I had cramps on and off for 3  more days. One night the cramps hurt so bad It woke me up from my sleep.  Today I have not had any cramps. They are completely gone. No other symptoms .  I think it's to early for Pms cramps. What don u think? I have read that implantation occurs 7-12  dpo ' is it to. Early for implantation? Thx