4 days since iui
I am four days past my IUI and into the two week wait. My abdomen is really sore and I've been cramping. I have nausea off and on throughout the days, an upset stomach, bloat, and vivid dreams. I am also a little big gassy. Is this normal four days after an iui? I was given a shot of Ovidrel two days before the IUI procedure and had been on 5 days of 50 mg of Clomid (which gave me really, really bad hot flashes). Has anyone else had a similar experience with an IUI? Is this a good or a bad thing.
Hi I am 5dpiui today ..it was on may 2nd and its my 2nd time..I have upset stomach too and nausea a little bit..bloating and gassy is pretty normal after iui..I dont have any cramping though..last time i had nothing..neither of these above things..I was also on clomid 100mg from cd5-9 and estrace from day8-12..my RE asked me to take the shot 1 day before iui actually this time it was not even 24 hrs as i took shot on may 1st at 3.45 pm and iui was done next morning around 10.30..But i was using opk and there was a smily face on day of iui which means i was ovulating...keeping fingers crossed..good luck to you too..when r u going for ur progestrone test..m going tomm..
Progesterone test? Forgive my ignorance as I am new to all of this. I do know that the nurse said the next step was just to wait. She said if I start my period (which she swears that I will because of all of this even though I normally only have 1 period per year) then I'll know it's over and we have to try again. But if I haven't started in two weeks, May 18th, then I'll go in for a pregnancy test? Is a pregnancy test the same thing as a progesterone test? Again, please forgive my ignorance, I'm really not familiar with all of the abbreviations. I hate to sound like an idiot but I really am new to all of this and just trying to get all of this sorted out!!! Do you mind telling me how long (how many days) have you had the nausea and bloating. I mean is four days normal???
OK I told you I was new to all of this. I just got it. 5 days past iui, your's was on May 2nd, so 5 days and you still feel bad? I sure do at day 4 with no end in sight and these cramps and this bloat and everything else is not slowing down any it seems like to me
My RE do the progestrone test(blood test) on CD21(cycle day ) to make sure i ovulated..if the number is low its not good if it high its good but doesnt confirm pregnancy..Then they do pregnancy test on CD28th ...
I dont have nausea all the time its sometimes during day..i feel like throwing out and feel like eating something sour...and dont worry about abbrivations...when i joined this forum i was also confused but now i can understand...These threads r very helpful..one is CYCLE BUDDIES THE SAGA CONTINUES..thts the best thread here..so many positive stories..and u will find so many cycle buddies..
Maybe it won't take me too long to catch on to the abbreviations. I tend to be long winded!!! LOL So maybe I can learn to cut it down a bit :)

My nurse didn't say anything about a progesterone test. She just said that if no period in 2 weeks then to call her to set up a time for the pregnancy test after two weeks. She said if there is a period to call to set it up to do this all over again on a new cycle.
How are you doing girl..when r u going for blood test
I also feel bloated. This is my 2nd IUI and I am currently 5dpiui. I was also on Clomid 50mg with the Ovidril injection. All of my and DH test were normal so our infertility is unexplained. During the first round of IUI I had the procedure the next day after my ovidirl injection. This time I had the IUI two days after my ovidril injection. I am not sure why but I hope it works this time.
Ughhhh, I'm at 10dpiui now. Still bloated! Still having just really dull cramps now and strong pulling. I hope the IUI works for you too this time!!! Hang in there and good luck.
I hope you are pregnant. Keep me posted.
Thank you so much!!! I go in on Monday to find out. I scheduled the appointment this morning. You keep me posted too on what's going on with you. Good Luck!!!!
I had my IUI done on Friday and Saturday. Sunday after i ate i started having horrible stomach pains, it felt like indigestion. it has gotten a little better but not by much. Still in pain. Also i feel pressure in my lower abdomen i guess where the bladder is. It hurts to cough. Has anybody experienced anything similar? I called the doctor’s office they suggested to go to see gastroenterologist…
Hi, did u not bfp same iui cycle becouse i am also facing same problem
What happened? How did your test go on Monday?
It's my first IUI.  I'm 7day past IUI.  I have the cramping and bloating symptoms.  But I want to ask, did any one experience changes with their breast.  My breast becomes sore and itchy.  I also have funny feelings thru out the day.  I also feel extreme hungry.  Any comments.  Thank you
I had my first  iui 4 months ago which resulted in pregnancy but sadly at 5 weeks i had miscarriage. after 2 months we began again process for 2nd iui. Doctor gave me 100mg of clomid which didnt work so doctor raised it to 200mg . On sunday 4/29 opk showed i was ovulating . I went in same day and did the iui they told me to come in the next day for another iui. After 2nd iui on Monday 4/30 doctor saw that I had ovulated and made my appointment for 2 weeks 5/14 day after mothers day :-)
I am now feeling crampiing and bloated and my boobs are sore. Does anyone know if having double iui increases my chance of getting pregnant? Does having a miscarriage affect the second iui?
i had my IUI 2 days ago. Now i am having bad gasses, severe indigestion, pain in passing urine in the right lower abdomen and moreover the tummy seems to be tightened and pain is there as well and perhaps feeling hungry all the time :)
any suggestion