4 weeks 5 days pregnant, difficulty sleeping???
The last two nights I've woken up to go to the bathroom and can't fall back to sleep. I'm exhausted! I work from 8:30 to 5:00 Monday through Friday so I can't take a nap during the day. I feel like a zombie all day. People have even commented about how tired I look. When I get home my 7 year old ds has guitar lessons or boy scouts or something and I have to cook dinner for the family. I feel like I'm running on empty. The quality of my work is getting bad because I'm having a hard time concentrating. Has anyone else had this problem? What can I do to get more sleep?
Yes, That's happening to me too. I'll trade anything for sleep. When I wake up to go to the bathroom I can't go back to sleep for at least 2 hours and by then its time to get up. Maybe it would help if you didn't turn the lights on while going to the bathroom(that's what I've tried the last two nights) and it takes about a half hour to fall back to sleep not the usual 2 hours. Oh, I'm 5weeks 5 days
I'm one day behind you and I too can't sleep.  I am so tired I run a daycare during the day and have my three kids the rest of the time..  they are older though 8,11,14. I go to the bathroom at least twice and have been finding that I sleep better on the couch.  if I sleep at all..
I always thought I would be sleeping more, not less. I thought about sleeping on the couch but I don't know how my husband would take it. He travels a lot so we don't get much time together and it might hurt his feelings if he wakes up and finds me on the couch. I'll talk to him about it tonight though. I hope we can all get more sleep soon! Thanks for your comments!
Yes I am definitely having insomnia-  My body os sayong go to sleep allready but my brain is having it's own little party and I can't sleep.  I am 4 weeks 5 days too. I do remember this whe I was pg with my now 13 month old.
this is my third pregnancy(2 dd) and this is the first time this has happened so early. I usually don't get this til the end(maybe its my boy, yea!!). I'm also gettin alot of heartburn! I'm all messed up, but again everything that normally happens to me in the end is happening in the beginning (that's weird)