Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
5 day post iui

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

5 day post iui

I HAD MU FIRST IUI DONE MONDAY 6/25/2012 AND I FELT ALOT OF PRESSURE AND CRAMPS, AND  TODAY IS DAY 5 I FEEL LIKE IM GETTING READY TO START MY PERIOD. IS THAT NORMAL. SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE
yes it's normal i just did my first iui on June 25,2012 and i was feeling the same way i called my doctor and she said its actually the ovulation shot  
THANKS NYESHA DO U FEEL ANYTHING. WE HAD OUR IUI DONE ON THE SAME DAY. HOW ARE U FEELING NOW. KEEP ME POSTED PLEASE! I PRAY THAT EVERYTHING GOES GOOD FOR YOU...
I apologize I wrote the wrong date I did my Iui on June 21,2012 I'm losing my mind I finally broke down and test and it was a big fat negative I'm thinking its was too early to test so now I'm just going to wait til my af come on but I wish you all the baby dust