Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
5 days of implantation bleeding??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

5 days of implantation bleeding??

TTC. last AF 10/16 ov'd on the 5th. Not sure of my cycle, m/c sep 5. Befor m/c i was 28 days.
Monday I started spotting was really sick to my stomic all day. lower back pain and some strange cramps, more like gass than AF cramps. It is now Friday and I'm still spotting, it's brown and very, very light. othr symptoms: dizziness, fatigue (really really tired) lower back pain, mild cramping in the lower abdomen. I know that this might sound like normal pg symp, the only thing that bothers me is the length of the spotting. I know implantation bleeding can happen  6 to 12 days after O but is it a bad sign that I have had it going on 5 days?? could this just be a really early, really light af??
Any idea?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
That is what exactly happened to me this cycle.   I spotted for 5 days and so I went into get a blood test and then started my AF that night.  How convenient!   Anyway, I am scheduled for my first HSG next friday!  COuld someone fill me in about this whole process?  Thanks!  Good luck to all!
Blank
144100_tn?1283526167
That is what happens to me every month!  Unfortunately, AF always shows! :(
Blank
IMPLANTATION BLEEDING  LASTS UP2  1-3DAYS ITS VERY RARE 1 IN 3 WOMEN GET IT. I HAD IT MINE WAS PINK STRINGY BLOOD IN DISCHARGE ONLY HAPPENED ONCE AND FOR 1 DAY ITS NOTHING LIKE A PERIOD I TELL YOU THAT THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PERIOD AND IMPLANTATION BLEEDING.
HAS ANY1 GOT A PERIOD LIKE 2 WEEKS AFTER IMPLANTATION BLEEDING AND STILL WERE PREGNANT?
Blank
i started with brown discharge for 2 days followed by light bleeding and today is my 5th day still not over, can i be pregnant?. Lucy
Blank
im wondering the same thing!! i did have sex everyother day before and even on ovalation day, but i started bleeing 4th week but its MUCH lighter, pink, and sometimes brown. but even for awhile i didnt get anything. so im wondering if this is cause im preg. or strange period. please help me!!
Blank
Can implanatation bleeding vary in heaviness and length depending on how far into your cycle you conceived.  If you ovulate near the end of your cycle surely the uterus lining is quite thick by then therefore, if a implantation occurs would it cause the whole lining to rupture or just a tiny part of it?  usually I have cramps before I start. This time the cramps came after a few hours.  I have had sore breasts/ underarms slight dizziness, tiredness and a period which seems to stop and start - unusual for me.  I tested yesterday but got a negative. My period started heavy and lightened after a couple of days.  This is the fifth day.  I never get any of the symptoms above of my usual cycle.  Could I be pregnant?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...