Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
6 DPO - leg cramps...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

6 DPO - leg cramps...

Well the TWW is in full swing :) Let the obsessing begin! Been having cramping for two days (not really unusual) and am getting leg cramps tonight. The cramping in the legs is new... never had that one before. Any thoughts?
Tags: legs, cramps, 6 dpo
i had leg cramps and lower abdo cramps and i found I was pregnant at 2 weeks. Im now 9 weeks. Best of luck sound promising! xx
i also had cramps in my legs this mth even tho im not preg. im on serophene, clomid. goodluck.
hi , im new to the forum just wanted to join u guys in the tww as i am 6 dpo today i havent experienced leg cramps but i did have abdo cramps last month and got a early positive result (first resp. preg. test) 4 days before af was due and it turned out to be a chemical pregancy as the line faded each day till i got a negative result the day af was due then af came 2 days late i hope we are all lucky this time around