6 days post iui
Hello everyone.  I am new to this site.  Was pretty excited to find a "current" site.  I had my second IUI last Wed. I took 100mg of Clomid days 5-9 now am on Progesterone nightly.  I have had excrutiating pain and found out I have 3 cysts.  One is behind ovary resting on bladder and rectum.  I have been extremely bloated and crampy.  My progesterone level yesterday was 62.  Dr said it was very high and is hopeful I am pregnant.  I did a HPT yesterday and was a faint positive.  Could be from trigger.   I have noe fertility problems but my husband has low count and motility.  Had anyone expereienced severe bloating this early?  And does Prometrium cause Progesterone levels to rise?  
Welcome to the forum! Yes, prometrium is a progesterone supplement, so that will affect your levels. As for the trigger shot, it does stay in your system up to 10 days, so wait a few more days and try again, if you still get a positive, it should be the real deal! Best of luck!
yes i agree with the last comment the trigger will stay in your system up to 14 days also ,, its vary from body to body for me its took 7 to 8 days to get out of my system

i would really wait a few days o retest again :) all the good luck

keep us posted
Went to the er early this moring due to severe abdominal pain.  I have OHSS.  Its a mild case so I didnt need to be admitted.  My beta came back at 4 but the dr says its prob the trigger shot.  This is the worst pain I have ever had!  

Thanks for the responses!
I had OHSS in February and it's no fun.  I was told I had a mild case too, and to drink plenty of water, gatorade, and to get a lot of rest.  After about 5-7 days it got better and finally went away.  I didn't get pregnant with that cycle, and had to sit out a cycle because I still had cysts after my period came.  I did my first IUI on yesterday. It went well.  I was told my husband had 22 million sperms, and everything looked well, so wish me luck.  I am officially in my 2ww.  I've been having some back pain and cramping, too.  I hope it's not the onset of OHSS again!!!
Good luck throughout the 2ww!  I am feeling better today.  I work in an ER so its tough trying to take it easy!  Were you on Clomid when you had OHSS?  IVF is next on agenda and so scared to get it again.  I don't wish that on anyone!
I was on follistim when I got OHSS the first time.  It was not good.  I've been hurting since the trigger, but it's not constant.  It comes and goes, but I do hurt alot on my left side and my back.  I am happy to hear you are feeling better.  
You possibly could have a cyst.  I have been testing like crazy!  Two tests have been faint positive, the rest negative.  AF is due Wed.  I feel cramps and have headaches which I always get prior to AF.  Little discouraged.  My next step is IVF per doc.  Im very nervous about that.
Ok so i havent testing since Sunday, which was neg. was due for AF yesterday and nothing.  I am usually right on schedule.  I have my blood test on Monday.  I am still taking Prometrium suppositories.  Do you know if Prometrium will delay a period? I was gonna call my dr today but I feel like a nag!
Yes, I have been told that prometrium suppositories do delay your period while you take them, but as soon as you stop them, if you are not pregnant, you will get your period in a couple of days.
Thanks.  After a neg test..again...I decided to stop Prometrium.  Have a doc appt Monday so hopefully will get aunt flo by then.  Also praying cysts are gone so I can start IVF.  How r u doing?
I am doing okay.  I haven't tested yet, but my beta is Monday.  I might test in the morning.
You should not stop prometrium until your beta.  If you are pregnant,stopping could cause a mc.  Prometrium will delay period.  It is best to finish the cycle with a beta before stopping.  I know you don't think you are pregnant, but better to be safe than sorry.

Risa
Hope you had a good outcome.  My husband and I signed our life away to  consents fro IVF.  Felt like I was buying a house all over again.  Next cycle we will start.  Little nervous.