Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
8dp5dt - 3 good quality eggs - BFN HPT today/no symptoms : (
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

8dp5dt - 3 good quality eggs - BFN HPT today/no symptoms : (

Anyone else test BFN 2 days before beta 8dpt?  My beta is on fri morning (10dpt).  And to top it off, I really don't have any pregnancy symptoms at all.  I am nervous because we've had two previously failed IVF cycles before, and this is the last time I can do this for financial reasons. I'm so bummed, stressed, anxious, sad, worried. This 2ww is a nightmare!!! Is there still any hope for me?  Also... they have me taking vaginal progesterone depositories.  When should I expect AF if this doesn't work?  Can anyone offer any info?  Thank you in advance
134578_tn?1404951303
You will have a period only if you stop taking the progesterone, that's why they have you on it and tell you not to stop until your blood test.  I think it is only two or three days after stopping them that a period comes.  As far as whether there is still hope, what makes you think that a home test two days earlier than the doctor prescribed a blood test is somehow going to tell you that you are pregnant?  Why would the doctor prescribe the blood test on Friday, which is the most sensitive kind of test, if a home test (not as sensitive) could pick up a pregnancy on Wednesday?  Try to stop stressing yourself out, I know a lot is riding on this, but it's not over until it really is over, and you have no way to know at this time unless you go to a private lab for a blood test.  Even then, it might be too early.

ps -- You think you're done because of financial reasons?  You just never know on that one, either.

Good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank