Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
9 Days post IUI...no symptoms
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

9 Days post IUI...no symptoms

Hi, i m new to this forum. i had my 2nd iui on 22nd july. i m 9 dp iui. not many symptoms other then had a pulling sensation yesterday. intially after my IUI, had cramps for 2-3 days, then nothing. currently feeling bloated stomach, occasional cramps and tender breast. nothing much. still have a week to wait...going crazy....can anyone tell me what does all these symptoms means? feeling really moody post IUI.
Tags: IUI, 9 days
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1422615 tn?1334067834
symptoms mean nothing!!! I have has them and not had them and know girls that have had them and not had them  that were pregnant. I know several of us that have also had them on cycles where we didnt get pregnant just because of all of the meds.  Good luck! i hope u get a bfp!!! Big fat Positive !! U still have 5 dyas before u can test. just enjoy it and try not to think too much on this.
Blank
1422615 tn?1334067834
symptoms mean nothing!!! I have has them and not had them and know girls that have had them and not had them  that were pregnant. I know several of us that have also had them on cycles where we didnt get pregnant just because of all of the meds.  Good luck! i hope u get a bfp!!! Big fat Positive !! U still have 5 dyas before u can test. just enjoy it and try not to think too much on this.
Blank
Hey thank you so much for the wishes. feeling so anxious. the more i try not to think about it, the more i land up thinking about it. its so funny at times i m sure i am cramping and there are times when i feel nothing. 5 days it is...but wont do hpt. kind of superstitious using it as it has always given me a negative result :)
thank u once more for the wishes..best wishes to u too.
Blank
1422615 tn?1334067834
I know it is so hard not to think about it. U only have one more day. I have both + and - so i guess i feel differently about the hpts. although usually i start after i take one even if it is +. I joke with my self that my body says ok now we know it is neg so we can start.

I hope u are pregnant. I was after i my 1\st iui. bfn on second iui bfp on 3rd iui and bfn on 4th 5th.  you will have to let me know.
Blank
1422615 tn?1334067834
How are u? did u get a bfp or a bfn? I hope bfp. I am here if u need me.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...