9 Weeks 3 Days Pregnant
The last couple of days my symptoms have been lessening, is this normal for how far along I am???
My boobs are still swollen but the cramping has lessened and overall  I just feel "better" if that makes any sense ... again is this normal?

hey hun...dont get all worried i stopped having sympthose at 10 weeks and i was freaking out, but im 13 weeks 3 days today i got myself a doppler so i can hear the babys hb whenever i get worried, not everyone is the same when it comes to pregnancy...my mom for example vomited up till she give birth to me..and i just stopped at 10 weeks, but i hear that the second trimest comes along with another new set of sympthose so just hang in there and if you are really worried i would call you doctors it dosent hurt!!
Good luck.
Wow, Sweetpea I can't believe you are 9 weeks already!!  The time flies.  I remember when you were in 2ww!  It sounds like you are settling into your pregnancy now and that is wonderful!  Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones that has a fairly easy pregnancy.  I hope so.  Keep us up to date on how you're doing.  Enjoy the 2nd trimester!
yes it is normal for you symptoms to change.. the get better, then worse again, then better again.. My bbs aren't sore at all any more..

hey you sound fine, i am 11 weeks 2 days and my symptoms started to subside about 9 or 10 weeks, im sure everything is fine, good luck x
WOW!
Its amazing how time flyes!!
I think you are perfectly fine!!
Keep us posted,
Miky
Yes time does fly
I can not wait for month 9 to get here
I just hope all stays well
thank you all for your comments