Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
A suggestion for a great Doctor a real healer!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

to everyone having trouble building a uterine lining , i had had a 4 four year abscense of a period......... i took birth control pills and and hrt . nothing was allowing me to bleed period i thought i had something terribly wrong with me, cancer endometriosis, you name it i thought i had . because along with the absence of a monthly, i had pain in lower abdomen, i thought something was blocking it.  countless obgyn's, endocrinoogists.... nobody knew what was wrong...../.. UNTIL I FOUND A REAL DOCTOR WHO OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T CHEAT ON HER EXAMS IN MED SCHOOL!  she is my savior, my journey to get it back has been rewarded with a genious reproductive endocrinologist in garden city. The reason why i am writing this is to help the rest of you and direct you to the most caring , knowledgeable , helpful, with a bed side manner that is unsurpassed in the last 7 years of being a patient plus references to other great doctors........ She is Dr  Ruman she is a life saver! i will never go to another. if you have been let down by others give her a try. the treatment worked after 1 cycle.  THANK YOU SO MUCH  DOCTOR YOU HAVE RESTORED MY CONFIDENCE  IN THE MEDICAL FIELD! PS she has offices in nyc too!