Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
ADDERALL AND FERTILITY

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

ADDERALL AND FERTILITY

Has anybody heard or know of a person who was prescribed Adderall (adderrall) to help with fertility problem. My cousin has been going to a dr for about 4 years and has lost 6 times recently her dr prescribed her adderall (adderrall) does anybody know anything about it why it helps what's it purpose anything?
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there,
Adderall (adderrall) is indicated for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy. It is a FDA category C drug and should be avoided in pregnancy. It is a psycho stimulant drug. May be the doctor has prescribed this drug to your cousin for its euphoric and stimulant properties. I am not sure about its use in infertility. It is best that your cousin clarifies her doubts with her doctor. Do keep us posted.
Best luck and regards!