Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
AGP - Things are lookig up!!! The train is on the move!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Happy Friday!!!
WOW!!! WE HAVE GOT MORE EXCITING NEWS FOR THE LADIES OF AGP!!! Whatcha say Sal...skin-grinning like a mofo. ;o) Couldn't resist.

Congratulations Miky...I'm so happy for you...GREAT NEWS ABOUNDS....

Sal...OMG...Soooooooooooo happy for ya chicky-baby...Congratulations...not sure about the booster thing, but would love for ya to explain. ;o) You know I'm ALL ova those supps right? ;o)

Have a GREAT Weekend Ladies...

Savanha***

T :thank you for starting a new thread.

I have to say that with all I' went and still going through is hard to be excited....BUT I'll try to think positive !!!
Have a great weekend!
GO SAL, my fun loving caboose friend!!!  
No more vodka/red bulls for you!!!!

I AM SO FRICKING EXCITED!!!!
Oh Milky ---- I am so happy for you!!! Glad to know the numbers are doing what they are suppose to!!!
Go BABY!!!
That is great news Miky. wish you the best on your u/s. Congratulations Sal!!!!!!!!!!
well ladies I have been seeing many of you are in this train for a while, so I said to myself it is time to buy a ticket and ride along. Hopefully you all may allow me to get a nice sit and enjoy a comfortable ride along each one of you. But my biggest wish is to get off on the preggo station like all of you.
Miky ... SO relieved for you!  That's fantastic!!!
Miky---stay positive...such wonderful news. CONGRATS. I am so happy for you.

Eternidad--Welcome....glad ya got that ticket finally :)

SAL- You go girl....congratulations to you. TWO LINES :) Yippppeeee

Hoping--Thanks for the concern...I am doing better. The infection is clearing up and I can not wait to stop taking these antibiotics. They make me ill. AF showed up on the 8th and I planned on using the ovulaton monitor this month but not sure how all of the medication would effect the results.

Juana--What's up? How are you feeling? Doing anything for the weekend? Thanks for starting a new thread. Thanks for ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT.

Savanha--No new dishes? The last detailed description of the food you prepared had my mouth watering. I do pretty well myself but need toget a good cookbook. DH swears he is EMERIL. Make me want to holler. I think I will go and buy a good cook book or just check on-line for some new recipes....go any good ones you would like to share?
Keep the faith and KNOW I am standing in agreement with ya. (Check your messages). LuB yA!

Magda-Hope all is well with you. Just wanted to say hello :)

THE TRAIN IS ON THE MOVE!!!!   WHO IS NEXT???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good weekend ladies,
E
Morning everyone.
Seems as if the two lines are REAL!  Took another HPT this morning and its darker than yesterdays, so it is not the HCG booster.

Thanks for all your well wishes.. I hope and pray this is a sticky one!
Beta is Wed.
PS. Put new pic up  :)
Happy Saturday!!

Hope all my SIS-STARS are doing well this morning.

Love you all so very much!!

Amberlee, my thoughts and prayers are with you this weekend as you lay little Aiden to rest!! Love you soo much!!

Krista - Missing you much girlie! Hope you are doing well!! LUB AND HUGS TO YA!

Well I am off to do some dusting for "Family Night"...thanks to DH, I will have a house full of people, a few I don't want, over tonight to play cards, and games and such!!

TTYL!

Tijuana
Amberlee,

You and DH are in my thoughts and prayers as well. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING.....ok?

me-Tired of taking these darn antibiotics. I have five more days....COUNTING DOWN.
I am feeling much better, thanks for your kind words and prayers. Do you think antibiotics can hinder me from ttc this month? AF came on the 8th.....actually, this is day 5 of my cycle....hopfully the last day. I am still using the OPK as well.

SAS,
You go girl......SSBD your way....we need to tell Savanha to hit ya with that hose. Praying that Wed bring even better news.
Amberlee-Chris and I burned a candle for Aidyn last night and we are thinking of you and Jason daily.

T-Hugs for you. ^_^

Sas and Miky! I saved y'all a seat right next to me...you can help me package up the RSSBD to pass out along the train.

Sam-What did you do to get that scar?

Sorry I haven't been on much, just been busy and dealing with a head cold. Had a prenatal Friday and the new dr basically called me fat...I have put on 13 pounds in 20 weeks and it is all belly and bb's. So now I am doing my best to ignore him but feel guilty with every bite of food that enters my mouth...*grumble* He told me to eat 3 meals a day and 1 snack, and really if I did that I would pass out. I have to eat every 3 hours or so and not like a huge meal but a handful of pretzels/piece of fruit just something to keep up the energy, so if I gain more than 5 pounds by my next appointment he is making me see a nutritionist...you've seen my pics...do I look fat?
Sorry bout the rant...it is just hard hearing about weight issues especially when barely a "bad" food crosses my mouth and I walk at least 1 up to 3 miles a day. *double grumble*

My love to you all
thanks ladies for the welcoming, it feels great to be part of this great group. To all of you my best wishes.
Have a nice weekend all. LOL
Maria
Kele - Thanks for the hugs!! These doctors crack me up, always putting everyone on the same "scale"...everyone has a different body and react to differently to food and treatments...just look at the different methods we are using to get pregnant!!

With that being said...YOU ARE NO WHERE NEAR FAT!!! LOL

Sally, I told all my family at family night about your BFP...can you tell how excited I am for you!!!

Have a great Sunday ladies...talk to ya soon!

Love and hugs to all!!
Kele- You are not fat, you are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Do not let anyone tell you anything differently.

Have a good weekend ladies :)
Hello, Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. yesterday was tough but Jason and i are getting stronger everyday. we feel so much better knowing Aidyn is safe, just a few minutes away from our home and we can go talk to him whenever we want to! its getting easier to go into his room and look at his beautiful face without feeling so hurt and lost. Kele, Thank you so much for doing that! i know Aidyn is as thankful as we are to know that we have such great and supportive friends. he is the luckiest baby ever to be loved so much!!

my mother and father in law wanted to do something very sweet for us in honor of Aidyn. they thought of a tree. so we went to the nursery and picked out a beautiful orange tree and giant wood pot to plant it in. now we will be able to take it with us wherever we go and have oranges from it every year! ill put a picture of it up soon. we call it Aidyn's Tree and when we have another baby we will be able to have something physical to show them everyday about their big brother!

we now have closure and can really begin healing. even though its going to be a long road, it will get easier. Thank you all again for everything you have done, said, prayed and anything else you have done. *hugs to my girls*

SAL, MIKY, CONGRATS!!!!!!!! i am very happy for you and hopefully ill be able to say that God has given us another miracle and i will be able to get out of this caboose and join you again on the mother to be car. until then,  RSSBD filled strawberry margaritas for me!!!!
Amberlee, So glad that you and Jason, now have someclosure. Can't wait to see pictures of "Aidyn's Tree". Always thinking and praying of you!!

Love ya!
Tijuana
Amberlee,
thank you for posting and telling us how you and Jason are doing.
I heard once that "man is the tree in a garden" and "Aidyn's tree" is just the proof of this.

Lots of love to you and Jason,

Miky
Amberlee- I am glad to hear that you and Jason are healing, I wish we could all give you the many hugs that we want.

I also wanted to clear up any possible confusion, I personally do not think of myself as fat! ^_^ I am pregnant and happy darn it.  I was just shocked by my doctors comments and needed to vent.
I started Lupron last week and are constantly having bad headaches and dizziness and lightheaded. Anybody???   In my 1st cycle the dosage was .10  and now they have me at .20..........Anybody?? Im sooo worried about OHSS when I start stims.
Lupron did the same to me.
LOVE YOU AMBERLEE!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone else.. BACON!
mmmmmm bacon!  

I am sitting in Chris' office killing time as when I came to pick him up a late truck showed up and Chris being the nice guy he is, is loading the truck up with beer. So me and the pups are chillin' and surfin' the web....
Buenos Dias,
to all of you today, hoping everyone is o.k and hanging in there.
Guesito when I had lupron shot they also gave me headaches and felt a bit dizzy at times, the same when I was taking follistim or Gonal, they all make me sick.
Sasparilla thank you for the bacon, yummyy, but since I am a frigging vegetarian won't be able to eat it.
About me, I am doing well guys, getting ready for my frozen embryo transfer either this over this weekened or by Monday.
Going for another US tomorrow Wednesday to make sure ovaries and uterine lining are ready.
LOL to everyone and good luck.
Good luck Eternidad!
And for you.. Veggie BACON!
Good luck Eternidad!!!!
Keep us posted.
mmmmmmmmmm Sas bacon...... I am so frigging hungry right now.... all this snow and freezing weather makes me want to heat and go into hypernation mode!
Love the new icon by the way!!  So you!!!  

Speaking of which....start passing out those bacon sam'wiches on the train gf! I bet they hold the secret to the BFP's........

But, currently I need something SPICEY!!  I am ordering Thai food for lunch.... weather is too nasty to try and drive. Took me almost 45 minutes to get to work, and I only live 12 miles from my office.

Eternidad - good luck!!!  

T - thanks for the smiles! :))

Krista - ready for some red bull and vodkas? Sas has left the caboose.....

Guesito - I remember Lupron doing that to me the couple of times I used it. Don't you just love what the 'artificial' hormones do to our systems?

Amberlee - thinking of you always!

Magda - hows it going over there?

Kele - any doctor who would dare call a pregnant gal fat just needs to be b!tched slapped!  How insensitive and rude!!!!  We AGP girls can get him for you! Please please please..... :-))

Faith - how you feeling?

chit chat more later.....

Much LUB to the girlz!!!!  

HAPPY SNOW DAY!!!  (bah humbug!)

where the bleep is everyone?
Is it Friday and someone forgot to tell me?
Are you all taking my advice and hibernating for the winter?

no.....wait..... I know..... the preggers all have 'morning sickness' and us others have hang overs and are sleeping in the caboose of the train

:-))
i was making brownies
Amberlee - mmmmm brownies...... would it be bad to eat them while they are hot? When will they be done, and I'll be right over. Can I bring the vanilla ice cream? And hot fudge sauce? And whip cream?

lots of chocolate {{ hugs }}
they are done now, you can eat them while they are hot, as hot as you can stand them, just take a fork, dont even cut them up!! you can bring it all (except i dont like whip cream so you can have my share) i was thinking about telling jason to stop and get some vanilla ice cream but i thought id rather surprise him when he gets home instead, brownies are his favorite!!
Don't forget the nuts!! You can't have hot brwnies with ice cream without nuts!!!!! Dang Amberlee, now you gonna make me go back to the store and get some brownie mix!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!
well there are walnuts in the mix but if you want extra i do have some in the cupboard!!
Can I have a corner brownie?
I would like a center brownie please  :)
I like the corners too.

Sasparilla...off the boards until you get the call!!!
What?? I don't understand, Juana.. heehee... I am sooo bored.
Sally,
did you go to have your B/W done?

Sas...we want the official report.....and now I really want brownies....
still waiting...
Sally: BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!!
I'm sending tons of good vibes
mmmmm brownies......
is it bad to want a brownie for breakfast? With a great big glass of milk?  How many corners are there? (jk)...... but I like corner pieces too......

that's it.... now I have to run to the store after work to get some brownie mix...... they will be gone before you know it :-))

Sal - you gonna torture us all day?
there are 4 corners but the sides are like corner pieces, just shaped differently!!

ok so i have had a tough week, beginning with of course the obvious! then me and jason were wrestling around (i believe i have told you about our matches, we get really vicious and rough) anyway, we usually go till someone gets hurt, and thats usually jason. well, this time, i got kneed in cheek, yes right on my left cheek bone and of course got a bruise!!! then yesterday i was making Aidyn's sign for his tree (that jason has decided, DUH its a tree, lets call it Aidyn's orchard, and the picture is up btw) anyway, i cut my leg with a d*mn exacto knife while cutting these stupid stamp things so i have these two huge cuts on my right thigh. well then last night we decided to go see a show (we are signed up on a site to get free show tickets to the smaller shows and we wanted to see this hypnotist last night) so were walking through the miracle mile shops at the plant hollywood and i slip on a freakin lime and land on my knee. O M G did it hurt, instant purple and red and the largest lump ever. the people working at the stand call security and everyone rushes over to ask if im ok. i couldnt get up for like a minute. i couldnt walk on it, they get a wheelchair and take me to the security to make a report. im just sitting there trying not to ball my eyes out and just start revealing how the week was already going!! afterwards, jason said, you are not allowed to leave the house!!!!!! FUN TIMES let me tell you (sorry so long)
Amberlee - honey, you eat all the brownies..... and no stories are ever too long :))
after the bruise, the cuts, and the knee, people are gonna wonder about that dh of yours!

You can leave the house, just make sure you are wrapped in bubble wrap...... ohh ohh, can we take turns popping just a few of them though? LOVE bubble wrap :-O

well i told jason after we left the place, i wanted a shake from mcdonalds, to feel better, what a better excuse and time to ask right. well we went to the ONLY mcdonalds on our way home out in BFE, and they were open but never acknowledged us so i didnt get my damn shake. so i told jason maybe a little sex to make it ALL go away, but of course, it was midnight and he was tired so that didnt happen!! *sigh* can i just hit the rewind back to september 19 and redue EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
come on sal - post the beta so we all can make oodle comments :-)) we know your out there..... lurking.....
I'm not ruining her surprise but you may want to look at Sally's profile ;-)
Yahoooooo.... Thanks Ladies!!!   Yep, it's 390.
Whew... I was really hoping it was a good number b/c I have been burping, barfing and gagging for 2 days.

Thanks again.. now just have to go in on Friday to make sure it doubles... wooo hooooo

:)

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Big Love to my AGP sisters}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Congrats Sally!! So darn happy for ya!! WHO'S NEXT UP??? The train is really moving now!!!!

Miky - How are you honey??

Amberlee, you need to stay in the house...you poor thing...

Bump thatSammy - I WANT BROWNIES!! LOL
Congrats, Sally.  I'm so happy for you!
Sally that is an awesome number! YIPPPPEEEEEE!

*Flings RSSBD all over so everyone gets a sprinkle*

Amberlee- I think you need to seriously invest in some protective padding!
Congratulations Sally....you GO GIRL!

Amberlee-Take it easy. be safe. :)
Good morning to All!!!
the weekend is coming :-))))
Hola chicas,
Yohooooo,
OMG BIG CONGRATS Sally, well deserve BFP, is nice to have good news.
To everyone else good luck and let's see who will be next with positive result.. maybe me ...je, je, je....
Maybe we can all post where we are on the ttc process, a little bit of an update.
Me I am going for FET  on Tuesday next week yipeeee, so let's be it my sistarssss.
LOL
Maria
Maria,
this is exciting!!!!!!!
Good luck for the FET!How many embies are you going to transfer?

I'm off to eat some brownies and then I'm going to collapse on the couch. ;-)
Well I am going to be transfering 4 embies this time leaving 3 more frozen, so will see what happens. Right now still feeling o.k.

Yummy you are eating brownies, gosh I wish I could have some of them right now, maybe later might go ahead and buy some.

Ladies what are your plans for the weekend?

Weekend plans include:
Game night at a friends house
Painting Phin's room!
Visiting MIL

I also need to fit in homework and a nap......
You will be next don't worry sweetie.. Its your turn!!! I will praying for you wishing you a big fat BFP!!!

Well as far as me.... If everything continues to go this well  my retrieval will be on 11/2 Need lots of good eggies... Wish me luck lovely ladies you guys make it so much easier... (((((Hugs))))) Love you guys!!!  ;(``````` (Im sooo emotional)
for the weekend, getting out of the house, trying to heal, probably some more crying, church, and lots of sleeping.

oh and NO MORE GETTING HURT, because you are not going to believe that last night i almost cut my friggin finger off with a damn butter knife, i know right, how the hell do you cut yourself with a butter knife COME ON!!!! it has to be because im just not in my right mind!! i have never been this clumsy in my life!! i was scared to death to drive to the drs today!! oh which on that, i guess i can update that its been two and a half weeks (i would be 23 weeks today so im just dying today period) and my dr said that everything looks great, all is back to normal and healed. she also said that because i was having contractions, it was a lot of preterm labor not just cervical incompetence because with CI, you bleed and then heres the baby. i did that but after hours of contractions that wouldnt stop SO when i get pregnant again (because we are NOT giving up and will have a healthy living baby in our arms by GODS AMAZING GRACE) i will not only have to have a cerclage at 13-16 weeks, from 14 weeks on i will have to have a shot every week to make sure i do not go into preterm again. i will be high risk from here out with any pregnancy and sounds like a ton of rules for the beginning and bed rest for the last half. anything to hold that living baby in my arms. *sigh* but i REALLY miss my son!! i would trade the world to have him back!!

sorry, anyway, hope everyone else is having a great day, again Sas Congrats!! i am very happy for you, let this be the sticky one!! i got pampered today by my hair stylist, Keno, she had me come in and did my hair and had the other lady that works in her shop and does nails give me a manicure. she said i needed a little pampering, i Love her so much!! (she was my wedding gift and i havent gone anywhere else since!!) ill put up some pictures later!

*Lots of Love and Hugs*
Amberlee
Amberlee, I AM VERY SORRY you have to go through this, I can only say what  a strong and brave woman you seem to be, knowing sorry is not enough my heart goes to you. OH DEAR, how hard is this humphhhh....Is nice hearing you get yourself pampered some, (bet you must look pretty nice after having your hair and manicure)
and I agree that by GODS AMAMZING GRACE you will have your baby and we all gonna be there for you once again. LOL

Guesito: You are a sweety, hope you are doing well, and try to relax, 11/2 is almost here, yipeee, remeber we love you.

To everyone else aren't you guys happy we are not traveling alone through this long road. Me I am so glad I just catched this train on time, and hey we are all GONNA BE ON TIME , this time around.

No much plans for the weekends but relaxing, eating a lot and getting ready for my transfer on tuesday.
LOTS OF LOVE .
It's finally friday ladies! We have made it through another week...

Amberlee- Be strong and know that you are loved.

Juana- you too are loved oodles of bunches!

Sal and Miky- I am still grinning for the two of you! (^_^)

Sam- How is the snow?  I am anticipating our winter starting...I am a snow gal...

Eterni- Good luck on Tuesday, and be warned we yell at people to get back to bed/couch!

Faith and Guesito- How are you both this fine Friday?

Krista- Where have you gone to?

It is homework day for me which I love as it means no chores just sitting all comfy and writing papers, reading some chapters and general learning...yay!

I made an awesome turkey soup yesterday and wow was it yummy...and will be again tonight for dinner ^_^

I have a bunch of tomatoes from my SIL and today while studying I will be making tomato sauce to freeze up.  Such a busy little wifey-poo I am huh?

Well off I go to start some Solar Nebula Theory reading....
HI everyone.. hope you all are having a great Friday!  The weather is beautiful here and the leaves are turning these georgous shades of orange and red.

Lov eu guys!

Sal
Hey Sas! Just saw your second beta numbers....are you psyched or what?!
sounds like multiples? Congrats sweety!! be careful, one of us hungry mothers to be might just snag one of them from you!! =)

we went and visited Aidyn today and sat and designed his head stone!! once i get the email from the lady ill show you what she has generated.

and now my aunt wants to get me a little puppy and i said i want a yorkie. well her best friend has a male and she wants to breed him so once she finds someone to breed, i might be getting me a little girl yorkie. and NO jason has no idea it will be a complete surprise and if he finds out before hand, he will shoot me!! but i know he will love her!! i plan on naming her Safyre (sapphire) which is Aidyn's birthstone!  

hope everyone is having a great day!! of course we know Sassy is!!!
Its FF (finally Friday) , credit union is slow, nice fall type weather, just ate gumbo for lunch and now all I need is a BFP when I take a test on next week.  Hope all is well. Hope everyone have a blessed weekend and do lots and lots of BD'ing lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sal...

Although I sent ya a pm Congratulating you...wanted to officially put it up on the AGP board. Congratulations Gf on your 2nd beta...so happy & excited for you!!! Also, thank you for checking on me about the beta. This is so exciting chicky. ;o)

Savanha***
HI ALL.....
I am so excited....things are really good. Such good news on the board, which definitely offers hope. I know THAT IT IS ONLY THE BEGINNING. The new year will bring in many new things.....including BFP's for all of us. Have a good weekend.
Happy weekend to all and lots of baby dust over the whole train.
I got my 1st yorkie(Named Tainy) in christmas  as a present from my hubby after my chihuahua past away and I tell you...Yorkiies have abeautiful personality. He is sooo attached to me he sleeps with us he is my shadow all day long. He makes me crack up, Yorkies sooo funny! You have made a great choice and im sure you will fall in love with your puppy. As far as me... very sad my husband had to leave town and will not return until my retrieval and he will be gone again for another 8 weeks... Its very hard! We are always together and have never separated.. He left this morning 25 hours away from our to Nebraska and im already missing him... "Like I need to get more emotional right now"
I just want to say thank you to all of you. I have made friends with the best humans in this world. Like someone posted on day.. We outta get together on the Oprah show so all of the babies can meet and we can let the babies know how lucky they are to have moms like you guys. ((((((Hugs))))) 16 more days until my life changes again....(Retrieval)
Im so afraid of Biochemical pregnancies. Been ther done that.
Hope you can give some guidance.  I posted before, but then went off to get busy with TTC.  Back for a check on your opinions:

NEW IVF'r (as of 10/7): Est=179/Proj=.3/LH=4/FSH= 9 - 19.3 Follicle

HELP!  I cannot take it any longer...I'm about to explode.

I've been through 3 RE clinics here in NJ, and it seems they just have us running around in circles.

I went in today for BW/US - The nurse doing the US told me they will probably to ER on Monday since folly is so large, and I will probably be stimming tonight.  I got a call back from a regular nurse instead of IVF, and was told they didn't have me properly classified? WTF?  I got the instructions on the 7th for all the additional testing needed on DH AND me and all was done and given to them.  Meanwhile the original IVF nurse had sent out all the meds I needed (which half of them I've never used before).

I panicked and called their offices back to talk to an IVF nurse, and was told to leave a message in their mailbox for a callback.  I did and got even more anxious.  The girl calling me back had me down as being on CD2 instead of CD15..??..WTF??

Are there ANY clinics out there that know what they're doing??   UUUGGGHHH I so need a HUGE glass of wine right now, but don't know if I should.

TIA

Tracy
Tracy,
I'm so sorry for what you are going through.
Are you sure you are in the right place?
I used to cycle in a big clinic in NYC (RMA)and after 2 fresh IVF failed (1 ectopic ,1 blighted ovum)I decided to switch to a much smaller office where I talk to the DOCTOR and not to nurses (with all due respect for nurses).
I hope all goes well,
Miky
Thanks Miky - yes, after the sh*t I went through at the Big-Name IVF clinics, I was directed to this guy - he's really knowledgeable and world-renowned.  It's just so irritating when you're waiting and waiting then they get all the information wrong when calling you?  WTF??

Have a good day ~ enjoy the cold weather and make something yummy and WARM!!...snuggles!
Time for a new post I think...how's about AGP- Where there are friends, there is wealth.