AGP - Things are lookig up!!! The train is on the move!!!
Happy Friday!!!
Good luck Eternidad!
And for you.. Veggie BACON!
Good luck Eternidad!!!!
Keep us posted.
mmmmmmmmmm Sas bacon...... I am so frigging hungry right now.... all this snow and freezing weather makes me want to heat and go into hypernation mode!
Love the new icon by the way!!  So you!!!  

Speaking of which....start passing out those bacon sam'wiches on the train gf! I bet they hold the secret to the BFP's........

But, currently I need something SPICEY!!  I am ordering Thai food for lunch.... weather is too nasty to try and drive. Took me almost 45 minutes to get to work, and I only live 12 miles from my office.

Eternidad - good luck!!!  

T - thanks for the smiles! :))

Krista - ready for some red bull and vodkas? Sas has left the caboose.....

Guesito - I remember Lupron doing that to me the couple of times I used it. Don't you just love what the 'artificial' hormones do to our systems?

Amberlee - thinking of you always!

Magda - hows it going over there?

Kele - any doctor who would dare call a pregnant gal fat just needs to be b!tched slapped!  How insensitive and rude!!!!  We AGP girls can get him for you! Please please please..... :-))

Faith - how you feeling?

chit chat more later.....

Much LUB to the girlz!!!!  

HAPPY SNOW DAY!!!  (bah humbug!)

where the bleep is everyone?
Is it Friday and someone forgot to tell me?
Are you all taking my advice and hibernating for the winter?

no.....wait..... I know..... the preggers all have 'morning sickness' and us others have hang overs and are sleeping in the caboose of the train

:-))
i was making brownies
Amberlee - mmmmm brownies...... would it be bad to eat them while they are hot? When will they be done, and I'll be right over. Can I bring the vanilla ice cream? And hot fudge sauce? And whip cream?

lots of chocolate {{ hugs }}
they are done now, you can eat them while they are hot, as hot as you can stand them, just take a fork, dont even cut them up!! you can bring it all (except i dont like whip cream so you can have my share) i was thinking about telling jason to stop and get some vanilla ice cream but i thought id rather surprise him when he gets home instead, brownies are his favorite!!
Don't forget the nuts!! You can't have hot brwnies with ice cream without nuts!!!!! Dang Amberlee, now you gonna make me go back to the store and get some brownie mix!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!
well there are walnuts in the mix but if you want extra i do have some in the cupboard!!
Can I have a corner brownie?
I would like a center brownie please  :)
I like the corners too.

Sasparilla...off the boards until you get the call!!!
What?? I don't understand, Juana.. heehee... I am sooo bored.
Sally,
did you go to have your B/W done?

Sas...we want the official report.....and now I really want brownies....
still waiting...
Sally: BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!!
I'm sending tons of good vibes
mmmmm brownies......
is it bad to want a brownie for breakfast? With a great big glass of milk?  How many corners are there? (jk)...... but I like corner pieces too......

that's it.... now I have to run to the store after work to get some brownie mix...... they will be gone before you know it :-))

Sal - you gonna torture us all day?
there are 4 corners but the sides are like corner pieces, just shaped differently!!

ok so i have had a tough week, beginning with of course the obvious! then me and jason were wrestling around (i believe i have told you about our matches, we get really vicious and rough) anyway, we usually go till someone gets hurt, and thats usually jason. well, this time, i got kneed in cheek, yes right on my left cheek bone and of course got a bruise!!! then yesterday i was making Aidyn's sign for his tree (that jason has decided, DUH its a tree, lets call it Aidyn's orchard, and the picture is up btw) anyway, i cut my leg with a d*mn exacto knife while cutting these stupid stamp things so i have these two huge cuts on my right thigh. well then last night we decided to go see a show (we are signed up on a site to get free show tickets to the smaller shows and we wanted to see this hypnotist last night) so were walking through the miracle mile shops at the plant hollywood and i slip on a freakin lime and land on my knee. O M G did it hurt, instant purple and red and the largest lump ever. the people working at the stand call security and everyone rushes over to ask if im ok. i couldnt get up for like a minute. i couldnt walk on it, they get a wheelchair and take me to the security to make a report. im just sitting there trying not to ball my eyes out and just start revealing how the week was already going!! afterwards, jason said, you are not allowed to leave the house!!!!!! FUN TIMES let me tell you (sorry so long)
Amberlee - honey, you eat all the brownies..... and no stories are ever too long :))
after the bruise, the cuts, and the knee, people are gonna wonder about that dh of yours!

You can leave the house, just make sure you are wrapped in bubble wrap...... ohh ohh, can we take turns popping just a few of them though? LOVE bubble wrap :-O

well i told jason after we left the place, i wanted a shake from mcdonalds, to feel better, what a better excuse and time to ask right. well we went to the ONLY mcdonalds on our way home out in BFE, and they were open but never acknowledged us so i didnt get my damn shake. so i told jason maybe a little sex to make it ALL go away, but of course, it was midnight and he was tired so that didnt happen!! *sigh* can i just hit the rewind back to september 19 and redue EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
come on sal - post the beta so we all can make oodle comments :-)) we know your out there..... lurking.....
I'm not ruining her surprise but you may want to look at Sally's profile ;-)
Yahoooooo.... Thanks Ladies!!!   Yep, it's 390.
Whew... I was really hoping it was a good number b/c I have been burping, barfing and gagging for 2 days.

Thanks again.. now just have to go in on Friday to make sure it doubles... wooo hooooo

:)

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Big Love to my AGP sisters}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Congrats Sally!! So darn happy for ya!! WHO'S NEXT UP??? The train is really moving now!!!!

Miky - How are you honey??

Amberlee, you need to stay in the house...you poor thing...

Bump thatSammy - I WANT BROWNIES!! LOL
Congrats, Sally.  I'm so happy for you!
Sally that is an awesome number! YIPPPPEEEEEE!

*Flings RSSBD all over so everyone gets a sprinkle*

Amberlee- I think you need to seriously invest in some protective padding!
Congratulations Sally....you GO GIRL!

Amberlee-Take it easy. be safe. :)
Good morning to All!!!
the weekend is coming :-))))
Hola chicas,
Yohooooo,
OMG BIG CONGRATS Sally, well deserve BFP, is nice to have good news.
To everyone else good luck and let's see who will be next with positive result.. maybe me ...je, je, je....
Maybe we can all post where we are on the ttc process, a little bit of an update.
Me I am going for FET  on Tuesday next week yipeeee, so let's be it my sistarssss.
LOL
Maria
Maria,
this is exciting!!!!!!!
Good luck for the FET!How many embies are you going to transfer?

I'm off to eat some brownies and then I'm going to collapse on the couch. ;-)
Well I am going to be transfering 4 embies this time leaving 3 more frozen, so will see what happens. Right now still feeling o.k.

Yummy you are eating brownies, gosh I wish I could have some of them right now, maybe later might go ahead and buy some.

Ladies what are your plans for the weekend?

Weekend plans include:
Game night at a friends house
Painting Phin's room!
Visiting MIL

I also need to fit in homework and a nap......
You will be next don't worry sweetie.. Its your turn!!! I will praying for you wishing you a big fat BFP!!!

Well as far as me.... If everything continues to go this well  my retrieval will be on 11/2 Need lots of good eggies... Wish me luck lovely ladies you guys make it so much easier... (((((Hugs))))) Love you guys!!!  ;(``````` (Im sooo emotional)
for the weekend, getting out of the house, trying to heal, probably some more crying, church, and lots of sleeping.

oh and NO MORE GETTING HURT, because you are not going to believe that last night i almost cut my friggin finger off with a damn butter knife, i know right, how the hell do you cut yourself with a butter knife COME ON!!!! it has to be because im just not in my right mind!! i have never been this clumsy in my life!! i was scared to death to drive to the drs today!! oh which on that, i guess i can update that its been two and a half weeks (i would be 23 weeks today so im just dying today period) and my dr said that everything looks great, all is back to normal and healed. she also said that because i was having contractions, it was a lot of preterm labor not just cervical incompetence because with CI, you bleed and then heres the baby. i did that but after hours of contractions that wouldnt stop SO when i get pregnant again (because we are NOT giving up and will have a healthy living baby in our arms by GODS AMAZING GRACE) i will not only have to have a cerclage at 13-16 weeks, from 14 weeks on i will have to have a shot every week to make sure i do not go into preterm again. i will be high risk from here out with any pregnancy and sounds like a ton of rules for the beginning and bed rest for the last half. anything to hold that living baby in my arms. *sigh* but i REALLY miss my son!! i would trade the world to have him back!!

sorry, anyway, hope everyone else is having a great day, again Sas Congrats!! i am very happy for you, let this be the sticky one!! i got pampered today by my hair stylist, Keno, she had me come in and did my hair and had the other lady that works in her shop and does nails give me a manicure. she said i needed a little pampering, i Love her so much!! (she was my wedding gift and i havent gone anywhere else since!!) ill put up some pictures later!

*Lots of Love and Hugs*
Amberlee
Amberlee, I AM VERY SORRY you have to go through this, I can only say what  a strong and brave woman you seem to be, knowing sorry is not enough my heart goes to you. OH DEAR, how hard is this humphhhh....Is nice hearing you get yourself pampered some, (bet you must look pretty nice after having your hair and manicure)
and I agree that by GODS AMAMZING GRACE you will have your baby and we all gonna be there for you once again. LOL

Guesito: You are a sweety, hope you are doing well, and try to relax, 11/2 is almost here, yipeee, remeber we love you.

To everyone else aren't you guys happy we are not traveling alone through this long road. Me I am so glad I just catched this train on time, and hey we are all GONNA BE ON TIME , this time around.

No much plans for the weekends but relaxing, eating a lot and getting ready for my transfer on tuesday.
LOTS OF LOVE .
It's finally friday ladies! We have made it through another week...

Amberlee- Be strong and know that you are loved.

Juana- you too are loved oodles of bunches!

Sal and Miky- I am still grinning for the two of you! (^_^)

Sam- How is the snow?  I am anticipating our winter starting...I am a snow gal...

Eterni- Good luck on Tuesday, and be warned we yell at people to get back to bed/couch!

Faith and Guesito- How are you both this fine Friday?

Krista- Where have you gone to?

It is homework day for me which I love as it means no chores just sitting all comfy and writing papers, reading some chapters and general learning...yay!

I made an awesome turkey soup yesterday and wow was it yummy...and will be again tonight for dinner ^_^

I have a bunch of tomatoes from my SIL and today while studying I will be making tomato sauce to freeze up.  Such a busy little wifey-poo I am huh?

Well off I go to start some Solar Nebula Theory reading....
HI everyone.. hope you all are having a great Friday!  The weather is beautiful here and the leaves are turning these georgous shades of orange and red.

Lov eu guys!

Sal
Hey Sas! Just saw your second beta numbers....are you psyched or what?!
sounds like multiples? Congrats sweety!! be careful, one of us hungry mothers to be might just snag one of them from you!! =)

we went and visited Aidyn today and sat and designed his head stone!! once i get the email from the lady ill show you what she has generated.

and now my aunt wants to get me a little puppy and i said i want a yorkie. well her best friend has a male and she wants to breed him so once she finds someone to breed, i might be getting me a little girl yorkie. and NO jason has no idea it will be a complete surprise and if he finds out before hand, he will shoot me!! but i know he will love her!! i plan on naming her Safyre (sapphire) which is Aidyn's birthstone!  

hope everyone is having a great day!! of course we know Sassy is!!!
Its FF (finally Friday) , credit union is slow, nice fall type weather, just ate gumbo for lunch and now all I need is a BFP when I take a test on next week.  Hope all is well. Hope everyone have a blessed weekend and do lots and lots of BD'ing lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sal...

Although I sent ya a pm Congratulating you...wanted to officially put it up on the AGP board. Congratulations Gf on your 2nd beta...so happy & excited for you!!! Also, thank you for checking on me about the beta. This is so exciting chicky. ;o)

Savanha***
HI ALL.....
I am so excited....things are really good. Such good news on the board, which definitely offers hope. I know THAT IT IS ONLY THE BEGINNING. The new year will bring in many new things.....including BFP's for all of us. Have a good weekend.
Happy weekend to all and lots of baby dust over the whole train.
I got my 1st yorkie(Named Tainy) in christmas  as a present from my hubby after my chihuahua past away and I tell you...Yorkiies have abeautiful personality. He is sooo attached to me he sleeps with us he is my shadow all day long. He makes me crack up, Yorkies sooo funny! You have made a great choice and im sure you will fall in love with your puppy. As far as me... very sad my husband had to leave town and will not return until my retrieval and he will be gone again for another 8 weeks... Its very hard! We are always together and have never separated.. He left this morning 25 hours away from our to Nebraska and im already missing him... "Like I need to get more emotional right now"
I just want to say thank you to all of you. I have made friends with the best humans in this world. Like someone posted on day.. We outta get together on the Oprah show so all of the babies can meet and we can let the babies know how lucky they are to have moms like you guys. ((((((Hugs))))) 16 more days until my life changes again....(Retrieval)
Im so afraid of Biochemical pregnancies. Been ther done that.
Hope you can give some guidance.  I posted before, but then went off to get busy with TTC.  Back for a check on your opinions:

NEW IVF'r (as of 10/7): Est=179/Proj=.3/LH=4/FSH= 9 - 19.3 Follicle

HELP!  I cannot take it any longer...I'm about to explode.

I've been through 3 RE clinics here in NJ, and it seems they just have us running around in circles.

I went in today for BW/US - The nurse doing the US told me they will probably to ER on Monday since folly is so large, and I will probably be stimming tonight.  I got a call back from a regular nurse instead of IVF, and was told they didn't have me properly classified? WTF?  I got the instructions on the 7th for all the additional testing needed on DH AND me and all was done and given to them.  Meanwhile the original IVF nurse had sent out all the meds I needed (which half of them I've never used before).

I panicked and called their offices back to talk to an IVF nurse, and was told to leave a message in their mailbox for a callback.  I did and got even more anxious.  The girl calling me back had me down as being on CD2 instead of CD15..??..WTF??

Are there ANY clinics out there that know what they're doing??   UUUGGGHHH I so need a HUGE glass of wine right now, but don't know if I should.

TIA

Tracy
Tracy,
I'm so sorry for what you are going through.
Are you sure you are in the right place?
I used to cycle in a big clinic in NYC (RMA)and after 2 fresh IVF failed (1 ectopic ,1 blighted ovum)I decided to switch to a much smaller office where I talk to the DOCTOR and not to nurses (with all due respect for nurses).
I hope all goes well,
Miky
Thanks Miky - yes, after the sh*t I went through at the Big-Name IVF clinics, I was directed to this guy - he's really knowledgeable and world-renowned.  It's just so irritating when you're waiting and waiting then they get all the information wrong when calling you?  WTF??

Have a good day ~ enjoy the cold weather and make something yummy and WARM!!...snuggles!
Time for a new post I think...how's about AGP- Where there are friends, there is wealth.