Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
AGP International House of TTCers

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

AGP International House of TTCers

Yep, another detour! The Insomniac Theatre is still up an going, but now we serve coffee and pancakes for those of you worldwide who may be dropping on at the odd hour. Companionship and understanding served all day--guarenteed fresh!
Nice one Heather!
cute, it seems like now we have a theme for every new thread.

So I couldn't sleep at night couldn't even hold my pee till the morning, had to get up several times.  But at 9:30 I tested again and there is definitelly a line.  it's not brighter than yesterday's line, but still pretty significant.  
I don't even know if it's worth buying one of those expensive tests, I'll just go for blood test tomorrow.
Well, yesterday I was looking all day for Lexima's news and now I am looking for yours.  I am proctering two midterms back to back but had to log in and check!
I have high hopes you are our next success story!
Holy ****, I didn't log on for a whole day and look what I missed!!  Lexima, I'm so happy for you.  Congratulations and best wishes to you and your dh.

Madga, I read your post re: number of embies to transfer.  My dr and I will put back only 3 (if I ever have 3 to put back).
Wow, I am just so very excited for Lexima.   I really think her good news is going to starta chain reaction for me and my AGP sisters.  You know they say BFP is catchy.  

Magda,  I don't know his background in terms of where he grew up.  But, his audio interview sounds like he is from the south.  He has a very slight southern way of speaking.  He currently lives in California though.  His ethnic background is English/Irish on his dad's side and English/Native American on his mom's side.  He has a bachelors degree in religious studies.  His profile states his profession as "clergy".  He's working toward his masters degree in religion (I think).  He's married with one daughter.  My deciding factor for choosing him was his audio interview. He just sounded like a very grounded, intelligent, caring, thoughtful person.  

Dee - good luck at your appointment!  I'm waiting for the full report!

Heather Jo - It's 9:30 am and I'm just getting up and moving.  Your pancake house opening is making my mouth water.  (-:

OK.  6dpo and just now my boobs started to hurt while I was typing the last message.  Hmm...here comes the torture.  Up until now I was symptom free and it made it very easy to forget the 2ww torture.  But, I was up 6 times last night to pee, my temps have been in the 99's since the day after my IUI and now my boobs are starting to hurt.  Here we go.....hang on it's going to be a bumpy ride...lol.
Lex--I say wait for the blood test. You are now PUPO (Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise) and just need to see the numbers. I wouldn't be suprised if you had twins roasting in there!

Helen--You are too cute! Focus on your exam-proctoring: I am holding out until Wednesday's blood test. With the addition of heartburn to my list of ailments, it is just a big mind game at this point. My bbs KILL, but that is nothing really new, and I keep getting HORRID headaches. PLus, the heartburn really stinks. I never get heartburn. But, I would not EVEN be surprised if AF showed up. These meds can screw with your body big time (and your head)!

Lisa--Welcome to the Jungle, Baby! Don't worry, we are here for you just as you always are for us.

Mary--How are you???

Glad you guys like the Pancake House theme. I don't know if they have IHOP in Australia or Syria, but if not, you are missing out! (Sort of. . .)
Sorry about all of the headaches, heartburn and sore bbs.  I hope you are not suffering for nothing!  I guess I'll try to wait till Wednesday like yourself but I reserve the right to change my mind  :)

Frankly, I don't think this is my month.  I do not have symptoms still although I do feel hyper.  I could barely sit on my *** through two exams.  Considering everyone feels tired and sleepy when prego, it's a bad sign!  My bbs are getting sore which for me is a symptom of AF approaching.  So, no real reason to test early...
Thanks for yor sympathy. You read my mind AGAIN! I was thinking, "Boy, if I am not pg then I am suffering for no reason!"

About testing: just do what you feel like at the moment. You, of course, as a woman, ALWAYS have the right to change your mind. It comes with being female.

I am trying to imagine you, the professor, hyper while procotoring university exams. What does one do? Sit on their hands? Read math books?? I am teasing you of course, but it is a very cute image. You should call a hyper break and let everyone yell and run around the room for 30 seconds! I am sure that is against policy, but how cool would it be?

Maybe this IS your month--beinger hyper before AF? How often does that happen? I have heard of people being hyper and energetic from day 1 of pregnancy. You never know. . . that could be you. Me, I always have some ailment or another, so these "symptoms" could be psycho-somatic or just hormones. (If so, I really want to find out how to get rid of the heartburn psychologically.)

Being in limbo sucks. I'll hang in there if you will! (What choice do we have?)
Lexima:  I can't wait for your results tomorrow.  It is so very exciting.  I am thinking that you are a trend setter, and that many more BFPs are to follow.

Heather:  Sorry you are feeling so lousy.  How worth it though, if it is all because of a BFP.  My fingers are crossed for you

Helen:  My fingers are crossed for you too for Wed (or tomorrow if you can't hold out.)  Remember,don't read into the absence of signs/symptoms.  As far as being hyper, last year I had a huge early morning exercise bug very early in my pregnancy, before it was detectable.  I would wake up at 4AM, and by 5 I was needed to be on the treadmill.  That all came to a halting stop about three days after I got a +HPT.  At that point, I would get out of bed at 9AM, and be ready for a nap at 10:30.  Everybody, and every body is different, so just keep thinking positive thoughts.  

I love the new intro.  It was very appropriate.  I had to go in for early b/w, and since dh was off he went with me.  There was no traffic due to the holiday, so we were in and out very quickly.  DH decided to make a day of it, so he took me to IHOP for breakfast.  It has been so long, and it was so good.  You can imagine my surprise when I read the pancake reference in the new intro.  I am hoping that we all become the IHOPs  -- International House of Pregos.  I crack myself up.  

I got a call from my nurse today, and I will stay on the same dose of stims for the next three days.  Next follow up b/w is Thurdsay AM.  No side effects as of yet.  The injections are a breeze, much better than the Ganirelix.
Good news all around, it sounds like :-) I am so glad things are going smoothly and that you aren't bothered by the shots.

I must have psychicly known you were going to IHOP--what a bizarre coincidence! I love the International House of Pregos--as soon as we all get our BFPs, that is our new name. (You may crack yourself up, but you crack me up,too!)

Yes (dramatic sigh) I hope all of my suffering is worth it. If not, I will have to take after my MIL and keep playing the martyr card!
Lexima... so have everything crossed for you... Good luck with your test tomorrow.  

Lisa, what's that saying???  From your mouth to God's Ear?  Here's to a chain reaction!!!
Very cool mix in your donor's background by the way!  
Now buckle in and hang on and we'll all just pray it's not too bumpy a ride for you!!!

Heather, we have NOTHING in Syria!!! (Actually that's a lie... in the last couple of years we got KFC and even a couple of stores selling GAP and Blue Navy.... oooh... we're on a role now!!!)
Love the "PUPO"!!
Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks "I hope I'm not suffering for nothing"... Does anyone else get angry if it IS for nothing.  Both attempts, when I found out it wasn't working, I got so angry about the pain.  It's hardly as if it was intense pain and uncomfortable as it might have been, I was happy to deal with it.  But when I found out it was all falling apart, I still had to do the progesterone injections, and the first one I did after knowing it was falling apart, I almost burst into tears I was so angry about having to be poked and prodded and having to feel so bloated and sore and generally crappy.

ooooohhh... JUST realised what IHOP is!!!  Tee hee...  Duh!  Okay... I'm a bit slow!
Now I'm craving pancakes... better yet, crepes!!!!  Might have to make some tonight!!!
Mary, hope you enjoyed yours and hope all goes well for you with the follow up b/w.

Helen, we've all said it before but really, no symptoms doesn't necessarily mean anything.  But God knows how easy it is to be certain that it DOES mean something when considering one's own situation.  Have everything crossed for you too.
Just try to keep yourself out of the papers... I can just see it now... Proctor Wreaks Havoc in Exam Hall !!!

Hey there! Yep, still awake at 2am. You know, I haven't really "suffered", I am just impatient. I haven't had to go through the losses many of these guys (you included) have. Forgive me if my whining seems to overshadow that fact, because it never does in my mind.

Hey, if you ever want clothes or anything shipped to you, just let me know. I can be your personal shopper!

I love crepes. . .mmmmmmmmm. Not the custardy kind made here in the U.S. but the real kind I had in France. Thick alsmost like a pancake and a zillion different ways to eat them!

Wonder how Dee's appt went--I think it's today? Or Maybe Thursday?
HeathJo - are you still up?? its 8.30pm here - Tuesday. Ok so here it is. I am officially an IUIer.

My first blood test is scheduled next Friday to check estrogen and progestrone. I then start Synaral nasal spray for a week, then start my injectables (Gonal F or Puregon)  for 10-14 days (while still on Synarel) and then Ovidrel and then IUI. So guess this is it!!

I feel so much better now knowing i am going to get started on something but i know i am a month away from the IUI itself!

On the other side of thing - i detected an LH surge on CD11......wwwwwwwwwooooooooohooooooooooooo
Heather, I don't see you as "whining"... I've said this before but I have learned a great deal from this and if anything, I can honestly say that I understand how the other women on this forum might feel.  Sure, some have gone through far worse than I and some for far longer than I and there are others still who have had it easier.  I read a post where someone was asking what the chance of success is and a couple of women, one in her 40s, responded saying that they are pregnant from their first IVF attempts.  Couldn't help feeling a touch envious (okay, maybe more than a touch) but you know what?  For each of us on here, whatever we have experienced with regards to ttc is the extent of what we can truly understand and it is painful because it is what has affected us personally.  Just because someone else has been through worse does not mean that we should be expected to belittle our own "suffering".  And yes, I agree... getting the injections and driving back and forth wasn't "suffering" either but once I got that BFN, I was pretty bloody angry about it and I certainly saw it as a far bigger deal than it had seemed previously!

Empty... I'm so excited for you that you are now on a set path.  I felt so much better once we had made a decision about the doctor and I'd started on the pill.  Although, like you, nothing's actually going to happen for a while... there is a path ahead of me and I'm on it.  Anything before hitting that path feels like you're just floating in limbo and it feels so awful.
Best of luck to you.

Ladies, question for you... should I be concerned that this is day 10 since AF showed after my BFP turned into a BFN and I still have a touch of bleeding.  VERY little, very pale brownish red, but still there.  Should I be worried... anyone know?
Magda,
your AF was also a miscarriage, so more and more prolonged bleeding is probably expected.  I am sure you don't have to worry about that.   It may also throw your cycle off.  

Empty,
welcome to IUI society!  IUI with injectables has the highest rates of success (just look at Lexima!)  I am so excited for you!

Heather,
I hope you are sleeping right now!  What does a hyper prof do during an exam?  I just kept pacing up and down the auditorium.  The strange thing is that I even did not have any coffee!  Today I got up around 7 also hyper.

I feel this cycle is a bust so I am interviewing on Thursday for an extra job with UT extension office.  I hope it will help us pay for ivf.  Will test tomorrow or Thursday before the interview; that will help me determine whether to take the job and what teaching load to accept.  I do have a full time job right now but it looks like ivf+meds will really cost us all of our savings.  
Well, gotta go administer CPR to students as they check exam solutions on line…
Thanks Helen... I figured as much but the whole thing's seemed very weird to me.  I expected AF to be really heavy due to the m/c but not so... just dragged on very lightly.

tee hee... thought the CPR thing very funny.  What is it you do exactly Helen?  Just curious because my DH is in education as you've probably gathered and I have been in the past myself.

Right... off to take a shower to get the nerves under control... who'd have thunk that having your DH's 23yr old daughter over for a couple of weeks could be so stressful??  I hate to admit it because she's really very nice but I can't take much more of this.  She barely lifts a finger to help around the house or pick up after herself and it's blown me away how she has this natural expectation that he rfather will pay for everything.  He paid for her ticket from Oz, bought her a couple of sweaters, paid for some software she wanted, paid for her trip to Jordan to visit Petra... and he seems to think this is fine!!  Aaaargh... ok shower time!
Hi Magda! Just wanted to let you know that I too had the prolonged, light bleeding after my miscarriage in September. I was also expecting heavier bleeding, but only had one day of medium bleeding, followed by light bleeding and spotting for several days. All together, it lasted 10 days.
Helen:  Glad to hear that pacing up and down the auditorium was how you handled your proctoring.  I envisioned you sitting at the front of the room, shooting rubber bands at the poor students. That would actually be quite funny as they would think of everybody else as the culprit.  Don't give up hope, no AF = possibility.  I will be thinking about you.

Heather:  I hope you are sleeping.  Wait, I think I hear some distant snoring --  is it you?

Empty: I am glad to hear you have a definitive plan.  IUI with injectibles -- I sense another BFP in the AGP future!

Magda:  As Helen said, I wouldn't worry about your strange cycle.  I miscarried last year, and had bleeding on and off for almost 2 weeks.  At first it was like a normal AF, then it basically stopped and started with the flow much lighter. I also didn't get a regular cycle for almost 6 weeks.

Everything is status quo here.  My RE does not want any strenuous exercise/activity during stim time, so I am officially on extended vacation.  I am presently bored.  But, I decided that I am going to utilize the time effectively.  I have some materials for the Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist exam, so I am going to take some time each day to prepare for the exam.  Lots of fun!!
Heather:  You must have posted just as I was typing.  Close your eyes and picture me holding a watch in front of you.  It is swaying back and forth.  You are getting sleepy,
s l e e p y,   s   l   e    e   p   y.  Poof, you're asleep.  You will remain asleep until I clap my hands.  Hope it worked : }
Madga, are you on birth control?  That can cause breakthrough bleeding.
Mary,
you are so funny!  I'll try rubber bands next time.
Also, you are trying make Heather5 sleepy, not HeathJo.  It's about 11:30 am here in TX and I am sure HeathJo is sleeping now.  Heather5 is also from TX (I think) so they are easy to confuse.  Glad you found a productive thing to do during your extended vacation.  It will make the time go by faster.  

Magda,
I teach at UT-Austin, economics department.  Hence, longhorn bear on my profile picture wearing the UT color orange (longhorn is the mascot of UT but I did not want a big cow as my profile picture).  Did you teach in the past?  What are you doing now?
Sorry you have to babysit your guest.  After weeks of hosting that can be trying.
Thank you Heather and Mary for sharing your experiences.  And Fiona, yes, I am on b/c but only just started 4 days ago.
However, i think you're all right... nothing to worry about and if anything I think I'd have been surprised if things hadn't been even just a touch unusual considering the m/c.

Mary. good luck with your studies.

Mary. good luck with your studies.

Mary. good luck with your studies.
HeathJo:  Sorry for the confusion.  My hypnosis was meant for you!  

Heather5 - I hope I didn't put you too sleep.
oops... sorry about the triple post... don't know why that happens sometimes!

Helen, I was doing a concurrent BA and BEd at Uni but I withdrew from the BEd programme just a few weeks into the second year because it was so deathly condescending and I couldn't imagine getting through another two years of it!!  But, while I was at Uni in Canada, my parents were still at hom ein Abu Dhabi and I'd go home for 3 months every summer and work at my old school.  Eventually I took a year off and worked at the school.  It's an international school... they have about 42 schools around the world.  I didn't teach.  I worked in the admin.  Eventually, I ran away from the Canadian winter and went to work for them and they're the ones who sent me to Lebanon (for training) and then to Damascus.  I was the project manager setting up the new school in Damascus.  Funny actually... I met my DH in Abu Dhabi just before being sent to Lebanon and just before he was sent to Saudi.  We became friends but that was it.  Then he ended up being sent to Damascus to head up the new school I'd just set up and I was asked to stay on for a couple of months to help him out since I'd been there for the whole setting up.  The rest is history!
When he was still a teacher, he taught commerce and economics... A whole different level to what you teach I'm SURE as this is highschool we're talking about!  But he's been running international schools for the last 12 years now so not much teaching going on.  However, I regret not having stuck it out.  Now that we're ttc, I think teaching would have been perfect for me.  It's not just the ttc... a while back I realised that unlike a few years ago, now I feel like I'd get a great deal of satisfaction from teaching.  Add ttc to that and what better job than one that has all those holidays?
I've started trying to find an online BEd but it's not easy.  I know some American unis offer it but they're SO expensive.  And it's hard to find elsewhere... I think maybe because as an online course there's no practicum and that's such a major part of it.
Ah well... the search goes on.
Hi guys.  I'm sitting here at work impatiently waiting for HCG results.  I can't concentrate on anything at all plus I'm falling asleep.  I already called the clinic but they said they'll call me between 3 and 4 they don't have the results yet.  This is just killing me.
There is NOTHING worse than this wait.  I feel for you Lexima.  I found the best way to get through it was to set myself tasks that I could get my teeth into.  I'm extremely anal... give me a document that's badly formatted and I'm all over it!  so I got a bunch of work forms that desperately needed fixing up and every couple that I finished, I'd check the time.  I was really rather surprised how fast the time went by.  
I am so hoping and praying you get good news... I'm sure you will.  Just think... this wait is pre-payment for the joy you'll feel !!!
It's 3:55pm the  nurses station is only open till 4pm they are supposed to call with all results between 3 and 4pm.  I already called them 3 times last time 20 min ago, they said that they are currently contacting all patients but still no one has called me.  If I don't get results by EOD today I'll go crazy.  Now I'm on hold.
Just got the results HCG is 852.  Yay!!!!
I'm going back on Thursday for another Beta.  I kept asking them if that seems too high for 18DPO, but they said it's normal.
YAY Lexima its official ......youre a momma to be!!!! congrats buddy!
Thank you so so much.  I'm so excited.
Congrats on super high HCG!!!  There is no denying it: you are officially prego!!!
I checked Brown Eyed Gurl's journal and her HCG was around 600 at this time.  I bet it's at least twins!
congrats lexima, fantastic news.  numbers are really high, i see lots of diapers in your future!

OMG Lexima!  I can't believe your numbers!!  I would say you have a good probability of more than one embie in there!  
How cool.  I think you're going to be the mother of twins.  Congrats
What a great story!  If you enjoy teaching you should pursue your dream and get that teaching certificate.  Of course getting your degree and raising a baby/ babies will be soooo difficult!  Just imagine trying to concentrate with twins running around  :)
Lexima--Yipee! I told you I thought you might have more than one roasting in there! I am so, so happy that you are getting the medical confirmation to back up your BFP.

Magda--Thanks for understanding how relative pain, suffering, loss is to every situation. I just can't help having the guilt complex sometimes: comes from being raised Catholic, I guess!  

Helen: Have you tested yet? Be honest, now. . .

Mary: Well, your hypnosis must have worked, because I was actually awake until about 10 am this morning, and slept until 4pm. It was a loooooong night. Glad you are resting while staying productive. I have NOT been productive.

Lisa: How are you feeling?

Well, my heartburn has gotten worse. It's pretty bad, actually. I guess tomorrow I will find out if I need to see an OBGYN or a GI specialist. I feel so cruddy that mostly all I am thinking about is what the problem is, not what is causing it. I had some more weird flushing off and on last night, and am just bloated as all he*l. Not to mention totally lethargic. If this is that b*tch AF I am concerned--what'll happen when she actually gets here? Not fun!
Heather Jo, I am so sorry for what you are going through.  This just sounds like hell for you.  What are you able to take for the heartburn?  I am certainly saying prayers for you. As Helen has said earlier, I so hope your suffering isn't all for nothing.  Come on BFP!!

Magda:  I can't believe how many teachers or soon to be, dream to be teachers we have on this forum.  Heather has expressed and interest, Helen of course is the teacher with the mostest!  And then I teach as well.  You have the right personality for it.  You seem very connected and in touch with how people are feeling.  You would be a fabulous teacher.  I say go for it.  Of course at the moment you have you focus on another goal.  But, you certainly could do it.  You are a strong, determined woman!

Mary, Oh you are in such a good place.  Sit back, enjoy this little vacation because you have plenty of work ahead!  

Lexima - wishing you all the best and waiting with baited breath for that first u/s of my little cyber niece(s)/nephew(s).

Empty - You are on your way sister friend!  See what injectable did for Lexima.  It'll happen for you to.

I'm feeling ok.  Still a bit under that weather.  But, emotionally, doing well.  Have no pg symptoms.  My sore boobs lasted all of 30 seconds.  Now I'm just feeling good and normal.  It is so funny how I'm dealing with this cycle. I'm just not that anxious.  I'm just sort of, "Yea, OK.  If it's BFP AHHHHHH. If it's not, well that just means on to injectables and another little adventure.   The saga continues...

Helen: Our rock of Gibalter(sp) (I'm a horrible speller for a teacher)  (-:
How are you my friend?  Have you POAS??

HeathJo - Are you still going for blood test tomorrow?  I'm really really hoping that what ever you are feeling is due to a BFP.  Lets keep the good streak going.  Lisa - you too.  There have been a lot of BFPs this month.
Yes, tomorrow it is. Thanks for your support, and I hope your baby dust rubs off on me (or, if not me, then someone else here!)
I posted a pic of my scary MIL in my journal entry. The things we do late at night when bored. . .
Lexima, I got tears in my eyes when I read your post.  I'm so very, very happy for you.  You must feel ontop of the world.  Congrats.

Helen, I may have to wait a while before getting that teacher's degree.  My hubby's about to start his masters in educational leadership.  Can you imagine trying to raise a child (or two) with BOTH of us studying!?!?!  'Course, I'm making a big assumption there but what the heck!
I actually did a little teaching recently as DH had a foreign teacher resign to go home to a sick parent.  He had to teach the class because he couldn't find someone anyone but it was just too much as he was already doing the jobs of 3 people.  So I offered to help in any way I could.  Next thing I know I'M teaching grades 10 and 11 English!!!!  Aaargh...  However, I felt pretty darned good when I was told the cool kids in the class were overheard in the corridor talking about how I was "Alright"!  But in future, i think I'll go for something easier like grade 4... not too young... not too old...

Lisa, thank you for the vote of confidence! And wow... what an attitude you have!  What are you taking and where can I get some???  Actually, in all fairness, I was pretty much the same last time if you remember... until the last 3 days, that is.  Then I lost it.  Hope you manage to maintain your cool, collected calmness!

Heather, I FULLY understand Catholic guilt.  That's me all over!!!!  BOY do I understand it!!!!!!  The very VERY best of luck tomorrow.  I hope you have good news!!

Right... off to work... feeling so much better this morning as managed to get 10 minutes alone with DH last night and he started asking if I was okay and what was wrong (SO unlike him to initiate a serious talk!!!)... and he was SO sweet.  Went on and on about what a terrific job I've been doing with his daughter and how I've been making her feel so included and involving her in everything and taking the time to do so much with her.
I was close to tears.  I honestly think he hadn't noticed and thought I was doing a **** job.  But then I forget... he might be thinking all that but it never makes it as far as his mouth to be verbalised!!  
hi guys - so today has been a bad day. my company got sold last night to another company and i lost my job. under the cirsumstances i seem to be feeling quite ok. I just feel displaced though as they have taken my mobile phone of me as well as my company credit card and my laptop. The good news is i am now a lady of leisure for the next few weeks.

There will be many many posts from me !
Empty:
Sorry about the job.  It is horrible for workers when the powers that be wheel and deal for their own benefit with no regard for the heart and soul of the company.  Was it a total surprise, or were there rumors floating around?  I hope this doesn't cause any added stress, as we all know how stressful TTC can be.

HeathJo:  Good luck with the test today.

Helen:  Are you testing today, as well?  If so, good luck.  I am pulling for you

Lisa: I am hoping that this whole "under the weather" thing is PG in disguise.  How great would it be to have multiple BFPs this month.
Empty--I am so sorry about your job! I have had that happen to me twice, totally out of the blue, and it is quite disconcerting! You seem to be okay about it, and that is great. There must be something else you are supposed to be doing :-)

Mary--Thanks for your support. I am a NERVOUS WRECK!!!!!!
Empty,  I am so very sorry to hear about your loss of job!!  That must of been such a total shock for you?  Or were there rumors about as Mary mentioned?   I can't help but think this is actually a good turn around sign for you.  I think this is an opportunity to put all your focus on this next cycle and ttc.  I know distractions are good, but in this case I think you should enter this as if it were a mini vacation.  An opportunity to start your new career into motherhood.  I am thinking of you and praying for you.  The next 4 weeks are going to be good to you!

Mary, Thank you for the support and thinking my "under the weather is pg".  It's actually a flu type bug.  Sore throat, aching, headache sort of thing.  It's just lingering around.  The only pg symptom I have is the lack thereof.  I have not symptoms of anything pg, or pms related.  I truly am so sure I'm not pg.  I think that's why I'm so relaxed about it this cycle.  I just feel so not pregnant that I'm already looking ahead for the next cycle. The only remote symptom I have is that my temps remain in the 99's (course this could be the flu bug as well).  I don't know how close to AF your temp begins to drop.  Anyone know that answer?  I'll bet Helen, our numbers lady knows!
Lisa:

I think your temp should drop 1-2 days before AF.  At least that is what I have been told.  On the wishful thinking side of things, a flu type bug could mask pg symptoms.  Additionally, lack of pg type symptoms doesn't mean a thing.  Stay relaxed though as it certainly beneficial to your well being.

Feel better :)

I am off to acupuncture.  Yeah!
Empty,
I am so sorry about your job!  What a shock!  Was this completely unexpected?  I hope you will find another hopefully better job soon.

So, I woke up today at 4 am feeling hyper yet again.  Took BBT and decided that if my temp is high still, I'll POAS.  I am 13 dpo and cd 28.  AF on clomid is not due till cd 30-32.  BBT was pretty high so, I tested around 7 am and...  I can't tell!!!  I feel like ashort: I can see where the line is supposed to be but it has no color!  I have NEVER been confused with HPTs or test sticks before (this was one of those cheap test sticks that supposed to be super sensitive and detect HCG levels above 20).   This was not an evap line: the line started to develop right away, even before the control line developed completely but the test line just did not acquire color.  Does this make sense???!!  I'll re-test with FRER tomorrow morning if I don't die from axiety till then!  I am tempted to buy a few test brands after work tonight and indulge my POAS addiction but I am afraid that if those tests give me a BFN I will be crushed and my tiny hope will be gone!!!!  
Goood heeelp meeee!!!!!  
Helen, I don't have much experience with HPTs but I've been told that even if you see a shadow of a line, then it's a BFP.  I feel like we should all be screaming and there should be "YAY"s all around but I'm scared to jump the gun!!

Dee, so sorry about the job.  But you sound like you're doing okay.  I agree that you should consider it a mini vacation.  The same happened to me when I was living in Hong Kong and let me tell you, I was freaked... same as you; lost my phone, laptop and all.  I went straight out and bought a new laptop and a friend gave me a phone and the next few weeks were actually brilliant!  I have very good memories of those weeks!  I hope the same will go for you!!! ;-)
Helen - I've honestly never seen a colorless line before.  I've actually never seen any lines until last weekend.  So maybe it's just so faint that it appears colorless.  I'll bewaiting for your results tomorrow.

Lisa - I love your sprit and your positive outlook.  Will you be testing any time soon.

HeathJo - what time are you expecting your blood results back?

Empty - sorry about the job, don't let it bumm you out.

Magda - I am very excited, in a way I still don't believe it yet?  It's just that after 2.5 year it's finally happening.  But I'm trying to be very cautious.  We haven't even told our families yet.  I'm going for 2nd beta tomorrow and if everything is ok then we'll tell them over the weekend.  My mom is getting suspicious already she knows what I'm going through and she keeps asking If AF arrived or if I have any symptoms.  I won't be able to avoid her for much longer.
BFP! BFP! BFP! BFP!

I feel like sh*t but I have never been happier! My HCG was 588--the nurse said it COULD be twins, but they won't know for sure until my first u/s in 3 weeks. I go Friday for another blood test to be sure the numbers are doubling.

I am in a happy state of shock, and soooooo very full of love for all of you. YOU are my rocks!!! I hope this BFP keeps catching on!
I knew all that heartburn was not for nothing!!!
Congratulations to you and your dh!  I am soooo happy for you and Lexima!
OMG OMG OMG I'm so happy for you, I feel like jumping up and down.  HCG sounds great.
Helen--Thanks sweetie. Maybe you're next!!!!!!!!

Lexima--Don't you get more b/w today? How come you don't have heartburn and I do?!? Not fair!!!! I'm kidding, I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

I am very much in shock.. .

Fantastic news, I'm so happy for you and your dh.  Congratulations.

Fiona

Fiona
Oh my God Heather, I'm so so so so SO happy for you.  Don't feel like s h i t... REJOICE! CELEBRATE!  Don't let ANYTHING dampen your taking every ounce of joy out of this as you can get!

Heather and Lexima, congrats to you both from the bottom of my heart.
And for the rest of us, here's hoping it IS catching... I'll take 2 please!!!!!!!
Awwwww, thanks guys. My dh just came by to drop off my chewable pre-natals, zantac (heartburn med) and to give me a hig and kiss. He has the same goofy grin on his face that he did on our wedding day. He bought a bunch of happy-face stickers and stuck them all over me and my computer--he is such a sweetie. I am so blessed, it is unreal.

I am a brat, and want ALL OF YOU to have a BFP NOW!!!! I am sure you do as well (duh!)
2 down at least 2 more to go this month (Helen and Lisa)

My second beta is tomorrow.  I had heartburn few days ago, but it might've been unrelated.  My symptoms are pretty minor.  bbs are sore, and I have some cramping that's pretty much it.  For the past 3 days I was very sleepy, but yesterday and today I'm better.  I'm very anxious to get blood results tomorrow just to make sure that everything is how it should be.  
I'm debating whether I should start going back to my OBGYN, at the RE clinic they don't talk to you much, just take blood and call you with results.  I havent' seen a doctor, havent' scheduled u/s.  Don't even know things to avoid.  I'm thinking that OBGYN might be more helpful going forward.  Although the clinic suggests to  monitor your for 8 weeks.
Can you just go see your OBGYN for a visit and go from there? Then you could decide what is best.
If I were you I would wait till after your first u/s when you know whether you are expecting one baby or several.  If you are pregnant with twins, I would try to find an ob/gyn that specializes in delivering multiples.  Often times ob/gyn's tell you that they specialize in high risk deliveries, multiples, etc.  That way you can find a doc that's a good match for your circumstances.  Just a suggestion.....
Helen that's a great suggestion.  I guess I'll decide after tomorrow b/w hopefully when they call me with results they'll tell me what my next steps are, whether it's another beta or an ultrasound.

HeathJo - I was actually think to do that sort of go for one visit and then decide what to do.  I guess I'll decide for sure tomorrow.
HeathJO:  
OMG! OMG! OMG!  I am so excited that I can't stand it.  I had a feeling.  I was coming home from acupuncture and I just got a strange feeling about you. (Not to worry, I really don't spend my days thinking about you.  I'm not a stalker or anything)  It was just a weird sensation, and I thought to myself HeathJo is pregnant.  Wow.  What a thing to be right about.

Okay ladies, keep the pg express going.  

Helen:  You better tell us as soon as you retest.  I think seeing the line, colorless or not, is a great sign.  My fingers are crossed
Thank you Mary!  I am afraid of re-testing today since I am just afraid of seeing another BFN  :(

So, in addition to my hyperactivity I am really anxious and almost shaking like I am flying high on caffeine although I had no coffee today.  On top of that, now that HeathJo got her BFP I want to jump up and down!  I barely lived through my first 2 classes this morning but now after reading about HeathJo’s good news I don’t know how I can go through my last class!!!  

How are you doing?  When is your next u/s?
It's strange. I can feel your excitement and anxiety(for lack of a better word) here in NY.  I know how what you mean about being afraid of seeing a BFN.  You must be jumping out of your skin.  

I have b/w but no u/s tomorrow.  I am assuming that my u/s should be either over the weekend, or early next week.  I am lucky as I have had no side effects from the meds.  

I hope you make it through the night.  I know it will be hard.

My fingers are crossed for you and I will be sending much positive energy your way.
heather OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! i am over the moon for you!!!! YAY YAY YAY!
thats such great news and i am so happy for you.

Thanks guys for you lovely words - it was toatally unexpected. With Out of 20, 10 lost of our jobs and the mangers were the first to go i guess. I am off to Singapore for 2 weeks tonight to visit my family ( booked it on frequent flyers!) and will be back just in time for my injectables. I will still access thje internet everyday.

Oh wow how many more BFPs will there be in the next 2 weeks !!!!!
Mary--Come on.  I just KNOW that I am the center of your and everyone's universe, constantly the source of obsession. It's cool, I'm used to it, babe. LOL
Seriously, thank you :-)

Lexima--Good luck tomorrow, and a high-risk OBGYN is a good idea if one is needed. Count on Helen to think of everything :-)

Helen--This spasticity sounds suspect--in a good way! Is your heart beating kind of fast from time to time, not like from nervousness but like you have just exercised? Mine has been doing that the last few days, and if I had decent sleep it would be making me hyper. I know what you mean about being a nervous wreck. I actually tested at home AGAIN at 12dpiui in the evening (today is 14dpiui) and got a BFN. This was after my BFN at 9dpiui. Im just saying. . .

Dee--Thanks, mate!!!! Have a drink (or few) for me in Singapore. And, truly I am sorry about the job. SOOOOO glad you are going to be with family.
Guys I'm getting a bit worried.  I haven't had any symptoms today.  Cramping is gone.  And I just realized that my bbs don't hurt as much as they did earlier today.  I don't know how I will survive till 4pm tomorrow.  Maybe I'm overreacting after seeing desperado's post and also Elizabeth250.
How is it possible to get BFN at 12 dpo if at 14 your HCG # is that high???!!!  What kind of test were you using?  Do you remember the brand?  At 12 dpo your HCG was definitely above 100!  A blind HPT test stick should have seen that much HCG in your system.  Plus, all of your symptoms were obviously caused by high levels of pregnancy hormone.  Did you test again today?  Just curious.
Lex--I know I read those posts also and they put the fear of God in me. Especially that poem. But, I am trying to enjoy MY time right now and stress is not good for the wee ones. Maybe we should both just not read posts like that right now.

Helen--I was using the free HPTs that came with my PreSeed. I got them from the same web site you do. The packages are plain and just say AIM Sticks. I will test again later and see what happens. Maybe I did it wrong.
HeathJo - I started reading the poem, but then just turned it off.  I keep telling myself that my HCG was high and there is no reason why it shouldn't keep going up.  So that's gonna be my motto tomorrow till 4pm until I find out more.
I agree with Heather Jo,  there are some posts that you should just avoid at this time.  You need to be soaking in your joy and not allow what has/is happening to others to take that joy away.  I must say that I've felt guilty lately for doing just that.  I've avoided reading some post just because I know they are going to scare and worry me and I don't want to be overly concerned over things I have no control over.  

Focus on the incredible miracle of your BFP, know you and baby are doing great and tomorrow will just confirm that!

I am out: BFN.  On the bright side I can take ibuprofen for my headache.  
Hi Helen, sorry to hear that.  I was really hoping that your colorless line will turn into BFP.
Oh Helen, I'm so very sorry.  What can I say but that?  
I wish it had turned out differently but I'm sure I'm not wishing it as much as you are.  
The only thing I can think to say is; concentrate on the next try.  I don't know if it's the same for everyone but doing that does seem to help me.  I mean, nothing helps a great deal for the first couple of days but it helps a little and I think that may be what drags me out of feeling miserable.
Saying I am sorry doesn't even come close to cutting it. . .I know this was your last step before IVF and taking on a bigger workload. As strong and logical as you are, I know this cuts deeply. Just know how much I support you, how much we all do, and hopefully take a modicom of comfort in that.
Helen, I'm really sorry.  Next time will be the charm, I'm sure of it.

Best of luck to you.  
Oh Helen.  What can I say.  I'm sorry really doesn't do it justice.  I thought for sure that the phantom line was a sign.  As HeathJo said, we are all here to support you.  We all know how strong you are, but we are here if you need anything
Thank you all for your support!  Just finished my job interview.  Will start putting together my cv and application for my second job.  Based on the info I was provided it should just barely cover my ivf meds.  

Since my 2ww is basically over I am looking forward to drinking to all of our recent BFP's!
Helen:

If I recall correctly, kindergal posted last month that she got her IVF meds from Europe at a substantial discount.  Maybe she has the name of a reputable place that you can use.
Yes, I am looking at several European and Canadian providers and they are much cheaper than what you buy here.  I hope kindergal sees my post.  The problem with those is that you have to wait a few weeks.

I'll be scheduling my shot lesson as soon as AF shows up (i.e. next week).  By then I should find my prescription drugs provider.
Lexima, any news yet??????
Just got it. 1935 went up from 852
OMG I'm so so releaved.  I don't have to do another HCG, so now I have to schedule u/s withing 1-2 weeks.

Ladies, I really have no idea who's on what meds nor how much they are in the U.S. but meds in general are cheap here in Syria so if you'd like to send me a list of the names of the meds and costs I can see if they're available here and how much.
It's just a thought.  I really don't know if these sorts of meds are cheaper here or not but in general medicine is cheaper here and I'm more than willing to check it out for you if it can possibly help ease the exorbitant costs you all have to deal with!
Congrats!!!  Enjoy your pregnancy!!
That's great Lexima.  The numbers are obviously doing very well.  Now you can relax and just enjoy!!  
Helen, I am very sorry about your BFN this month.  I know I've told you that already, but just want you to know again that I feel for you.  I know your disappointment, as we all do, and I share your pain.  

I don't know anything about the meds, but will pass anything along to you that I learn!  I know the $$ can seem daunting.  It's been more than I can take at moments.  But, I've finally just come to the conclusion that this is a necessary debt that will take some discipline for a temporary and express amount of time.  It just is a part of my life and I accept that it will be a constant feature for a period of time.  However the benefit, is that if I'm rewarded for my investment, I'll have a lifetime of joy in return.  

I know that lifetime of joy is coming your way very, very soon!!

Lexima - Your numbers!!!! Yawza!   I simply can not wait for your u/s.  You must tell your dr. that he is just asking too much to require us to wait such a length of time!

As for me, I've got some AF cramps today and some o pain in my right, and I guess my left ovary as well.  I will be taking 1/2 a day off of work again tomorrow to got to an injectable class required by my doc. in case I need to start injectables next week when AF shows up.   It looks like I'll be sharing my journey with my administrator next week should it move to injectables because it'll require me to miss work 3 times a week (partial days I think) for u/s monitoring.  

Oh by the way,  I've been in touch with Maria (vingulf) and she sends a big congratulations to Heather and Lexima.  She's dealing with some things at home right now that make it hard for her to be on this site.  So if you can remember her in your prayers I'm sure it'd be appreciated.  

Lisa
LOL - I'm just cracking up right now because dear sparky is trying so hard to get my attention.  I wish I could send you a picture of his cute little face staring in mine.   (-:

Thank you so much for your support.  False positive is so much worth than a BFN since it plays with your emotions.  I feel so stupid for hoping...

I know that we all face budgetary constraints and that infertility takes a lot of our monetary as well as time resources.  However, as I am looking around for ivf meds i discovered that you can buy many infertility drugs at reasonable prices from Canada and UK.  I know that you can afford only one cycle with injectables but some of these sites offer prices that are half of what you pay here.  I think that if you shop around you may be able to afford more than one cycle.  Just a suggestion...
*******.com may be a good place to start for comparison shopping.

I do hope your cramping means that another BFP is in the making!
Lexima--Congrats, girl. Breathe easy for a while. . .

Lisa--Happy injectables class! That should be fun--NOT :-( I know you can handle it, though. I am glad you'be been in touch with Maria--I hope she is OK. I will pray that things calm down for her.
I almost forgot, Maria sends BIG GIGANTIC HUGS as well!!

Helen, Medhelp blocked out your web address.  You can just phone me and leave it on my voice mail.  Thx!

(How soon would the meds arrive if they're mailed from another country?)  It's my impression that the injectables start at the start of your cycle which only leaves a day or two for shipping.)
ohhh Lisa so we will both be on injectables together??? YAY!!!!

I start my nasal spray next Friday and then injectables the following Friday.
I forgot that medhelp blocks the websites out.  You will typically have to wait about 3 weeks or pay extra for express shipping that defets the purpose of buying on line.  

You can find the website by googling ivfmeds (the website is www . ivfmeds . com)
Hi Guys

I have a question for all you IUIers. My doctor is starting me on a nasal spray that will mimic menopause and then i start injectables (gonal f) a week later. From what i have read it sounds like they are going in quite aggressively for me right from the beginning which is fine by me. Just any opinions will be great.

Helen - you are in my prayers.
Dee,

I have never heard of this nasal spray, but it may be an estrogen-suppressant like femara, which is what I took in additional to follistim. I have seen a lot of gonal-f success stories on here, and the combo-cycle sounds very proactive. it worked for me:-)

Best luck ole' buddy ole' pal oh my darlin' clementine. . .

(Sorry, lack of sleep is making me more LOONEY!!)
Empty,
injectables worked for so many ladies on this forum, including Lexima and Heather.  If you look at IUI success rates they are the highest when combined with injectables.  I think you are on the road to success!!!

I'll am drinking to your upcoming BFP as I am typing this message!!!!!
... and now I am drinking to Heather's second HCG test.  I hope your # is sky high!!!!
hi helen and heather - i found some info on the spray

Synarel contains an active ingredient called nafarelin. Synarel belongs to a group of medicines called pituitary hormone analogues (specifically, gonadotrophin-releasing hormones) which work by decreasing the secretion of sex hormones (such as oestrogen). It is usually prescribed by your doctor to treat a condition called endometriosis or as part of in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) programmes. When oestrogen levels are low, endometriosis tissue shrinks or may even disappear, and the symptoms of endometriosis ease. Synarel will temporarily reduce the level of oestrogen in the body, thereby temporarily relieving your endometriosis symptoms. In IVF, the low oestrogen levels and other pituitary hormones provide a more controlled situation for subsequent stimulation of the ovaries to produce eggs.

so i think its just like femara like you said heather.

helen - i guess you are me this week  on the drinking :)
I posted the results of my data collection of prescription drug prices on my other post.  Prices vary from pharmacy to pharmacy and across drugs as well.  I am not sure what injectables you will be using but I hope that the info helps you to select a reasonable provider.
Hi guys-- I have good news and bad news. The good news is that my numbers are good: up from 588 to 964 at 16dpiui. The bad news is my blood pressure is WAY up.

They come and go, but I have been having these weird sensations, as if I just worked out, or someone scared me--my heart has been thumping very hard, I have been shaking, and my ears ringing. I asked the medical assistant to take my BP, as I was wondering what the deal was. My normal BP is like 110/70. I was just sitting there, not even feeling the symptoms, and my BP was 142/94. I told the assistant this was high, and she said, "Oh, you're just nervous about your numbers." And I said, "Uh, no dude, I'm really not." Well, she kepy arguing with me about MY OWN FEELINGS and I just decided I'd talk to the nurse about it when she called.

I told the nurse, and she freaked. I am waiting to hear back about what the doctor wants me to do, but the nurse said I may need to go to the hospital and be evaluated. She said to stay in bed and not move until she called back. It's scaring me a bit. (Yeah, lady, NOW I am nervous!)

Anyway, I had to log on and tell you guys, despite the fact that I am supposed to just sit here. I have been sitting here for an hour and am about to jump out of my skin. If everything is OK, you'll hear from me again soon. If I have to go to the hospital, I don't really know when it will be. I'll let you know, and thanks in advance for your love and support. I can feel it already, and it helps, more than you could ever know.
Heather,
I am so sorry about the blood pressure.  I thought it was a typical pregnancy symptom but not this early into the pregnancy.  I hope that everything is OK with you and this is a false alarm or they will bring your blood pressure down somehow.
If they do not call you within next 10 min just call them and demand an answer!!!!
My thoughts are with you.
Heather,

First, I am glad that your beta is increasing appropriately.  As far as the high blood pressure goes, I am baffled.  As Helen mentioned, while it is common during pregnany, it is not a typical symptom at this early stage.  The hypertension would most definately explain the ringing in your ears, and the heart thumping.  Did the med assistant check your Heart Rate?  

The med assistant might have made a mistake also.  During my last work physical, the medical tech read my BP as 146/84.  I normally run 105/60, so I knew she was off.  I took it when I got home, and it was 108/64.  She was just an idiot.

Please let us know what happens.
Heather, I'm sure that whatever is causing your high blood pressure can be taken care of very easily.  Please know that we're all thinking of you and praying for you.  I wish I could do more.  
Sending you lots of love.
Fiona
Helen--yes, it's way early for that. The same thing went through my mind, which is why I aksed them to check it.

They just called, and it is my pain level that is the problem. Even though my neck is fixed, my body sometimes doesn't quite realize it, because it went undiagnosed and un-treated for so long. This caused me to develop a neurological pain disorder, whereby frequently my brain sends out pain signals ALL OVER to try and tell me I am hurt and so I will fix it. I waited TTC until I could go without any medecine for long periods of time, and have checked out what is safe and what is not. Still, I have not been taking any medecine for pain at all, even when I have flare ups, because I as trying to be a "good" mother-to-be. Even though my pain medicine is perfectly safe, I was trying to be a perfectionist about it. The weather here has been odd, and this can cause my body to hurt more at times too.

So, my RE said "chill out" and get your pain medicine filled and get it under control, as the BP is a PROBLEM, and taking the medecine is NOT a problem. Once I get my pain under control it usually stays away, but because of my history with long-term untreated pain, my body will be pretty insistent if I don't listen to it the first time. This is also why I haven't been sleeping, and that is not good either. Hopefully, my dh will be back soon and I can relax.

Well, I am signing off for a bit but thanks as always you guys, and I DO want to know what is up with you. It's not all about me! Almost, but not quite :-D
Heather:

I am glad you were diagnosed.  You are a bad patient!  You have been talking about insomnia, flushing of the face, as well as some other symptoms.  However, you never mentioned your pain.  I am angry at myself for not piecing it together as I have seen it countless times.  We've had this discussion as to how horrible the pain cycle can be.    It all makes perfect sense now.  The pain signals are being sent out by your central nervous system, and your body is reacting to cope with the pain.

Please take care of yourself (and my cyber niece/nephew to be).

I have to go in for b/w again tomorrow.  Hopefully they will give me a date for my next u/s so I can give you all an update.
Glad they found the cause for your high blood pressure.  It all makes sense although I am not a specialist like Mary.  Please take care of yourself and your little one.  Also, now that your #'s are looking good you should try to relax a little bit and take things easy for a while.  That should also help (although again, I am not a specialist).  Plan for a slow and relaxing weekend (no in-laws allowed!!  :)
Ohh Heather - i am glad youre ok. Ok now get back to bed!!!!!!

PS congrats on the numbers!
Thanks ya'll. I am feeling better--not GREAT, but better. The pg symptoms are't bad at all (yet), but they are there. Yes, Mary, I haven't been a compliant patient lately. I don't mention my pain/fatigue because I used to have to hide it all the time at work and because my family just thought it was in my head. Once I start to feel it, I kind of hole up inside, and it can get really, really bad. It is been a long time since my pain was a major issue, so I think that is why I had that panic attack recently. Also, the RE said in early pg over-active thyroid is common, and she thinks I have some of that going on as well. She said I can stop the Metformin, so maybe that will help also. What are they measuring your b/w for tomorrow? I need to be educated! I hope it goes well.

Helen, my dh already rented us movies for the whole weekend, and ordered relaxation. I feel mentally relaxed, really I do, but with this pounding heart it makes me sort of THINK I am stressed. Getting my numbers back does help, though.  Are you just waiting for AF nd then starting shots like cd5-ish?

Dee, thanks for your thoughts, and I thik I will try to get back to bed. I still am having problems resting and sitting still, but I am trying :-D
Heather,
AF is due tomorrow; I already started spotting today.  I will start my b/c on cd3 and wait for instructions from my doc.

Fiona,
where are you in your cycle?  What's going on with you?  When are you starting your new protocol?  I know you already got your ivfmeds but not sure whether you started injections.  How are you doing emotionally?  Please write about yourself.
Helen - sorry about A/F - i was having all my fingers crossed for you. lots of hugs.
Dee, Yes we can be injection buddies!  I'm excited about that!  I am also so very excited about the possibilities of this upcoming cycle.  I feel that being on injectables is just what I need to be doing to get my bfp.  Of course, there is the remote chance of it being this cycle.  Though I really have no inclination of any kind in that direction.

Helen,  Thank you for the info. on the meds.  I think I'm just going to use my local pharmacy because the dr. told me today that the way I'll be monitored, I won't know what dosage I'm taking from day to day, or possibly even what meds.  They'll be doing b/w and u/s every few days and base decisions on the next what meds to take when based on each b/w result.  So, he said it's important that I use a pharmacy that keeps the meds in stock as I'll have very little for warning.  Most likely I'll be on 125 mg. Follistim.

Heather, Oh my the road you have had to hoe!  I am just in awe at your resilence and strength.  Please take good care of yourself and don't ignore your pain.   It's there for a reason.  However, I know that pattern as I've done it myself.  Be true to your body and your senses!   Dh sure sounds very sweet.  I trust he'll take good care of you this weekend.  Boy, your numbers do look good.

Mary, Can't wait for results on your b/w tomorrow.  I hope it's good news.  I'm looking forward to that date with the u/s.  (-:

I had my visit with the RE today.  I actually saw his nurse instead of him and I really liked her! She says she's going to tell the dr. to set an aggressive protocol for me because of my age and rising FSH.  I loved her suggesting this aggressive approach!  She said if I end up having like 15 follies than there's the possibility that they'll want to turn the cycle into an IVF cycle.  But, that the decision will be ultimately up to me.  I am so excited about this up coming cycle.  Of course I know it may be mute since I'm still in 2ww.  
started a new thread