ANYONE WITH VITEX SUCCESS?PLEASE ADVISE
HAS ANYONE USED VITEX AND GOT PREGNANT?THIS VITEX IS BALANCING PROGESTRONE IMBALANCES BUT I WANT TO HEAR IF ANYONE HERE HEARD ABOUT IT OR NOT?
Hi I'm TTC too.  I had a m/c over a year ago and my periods have been irregular since.  But since taking vitex for the past 3 months my periods are now officially back to normal.  I am hoping for the BFP this month, but we'll have to see.  If these pills can do this I'm sure they can surely get me pregnant.  By the way if you are just starting them, don't expect anything until 2 or 3 months.  It takes that long for them to take effect.  Goodluck
Sticky baby dust to you!!
thank you dear,
i have been on clomid for 10months and just ovulated once but no pregnancy.im so frustrated and i gained 20 pounds which makes me so depressed... i am going to take that vitex for sure cause my period has been allways irregular from 15yr now im 32 and i want to have one or 2 babies.....
thanks for the advise
I am ttc and after having some really weird periods, I read about Vitex and have been taking three 400mg capsules everyday for the past month and am hoping that I will have success with it.  I also heard that PABA is supposed to help so I have been taking 1000mg in a time release capsule twice a week.  If anyone has had any success, I would sure love to know about it.  I can't believe how hard it has been to "try" and get pregnant.
Hi ladies, though this thread is old. I would like to know if any of you have success with Vitex. Please share.
I started taking vitex after very irregular periods. I did become pregnant after around 3 months. unfortuanately I miscarried after 6 weeks.