Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
ANyone from Pittsburgh?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

ANyone from Pittsburgh?

Just wondering if anyone can share any good IVF clincs with me.  It looks very likely that we will need to look into IVF with ICSI.
cooper center is not the best
BUT
they have tons and tons of donor embryos and they are low cost
I am preggo with cooper center twins
I really like Reproductive Health Centers (RHS) in Penn Hills.  Still working on DH and my issues - but so far I have had a very positive experience.  Dh and I are doing IVF with ICSI too!

It is a pain to get to (DH and I live in the South Hills), but worth the travel time.  I know several women who have gone to the practice in the South Hills, but have had some bad and some good experiences.  I have heard the same things about Magee.  It is really up to who you feel comfortable with . . .