Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Advice?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Advice?

My boyfriend and I have been TTC for about 8to months. Im young so my dad wouldn't approve of me getting pregnant before I finish college but we are ready for a baby. So far I havnte been able to get pregnant. I've been taking **** quai and chaste tree both for menstrual cycle and to help your chances of getting pregnant. Im starting to worry we may not be able to get pregnant... is there anything I can do to increase my changes of havin4g a baby?
Avatar dr f tn
HI,
Taking a good healthy diet, regular exercise and multi-vitamin tablets may help improve fertility. Once you have finished your education then you can see a gynaecologist for help.
Take care.