After an HSG
I have been TTC for over a year.  No male problems - he was checked and cleared.  Tried 3 rounds of Clomid - unsuccessful.  Had an HSG and both tubes are clear. Now what?
Are you seeing a reproductive endocronologist (RE), i.e. a fertility specialist?  If not, that would be your next step.  There are a couple of options from there.

Are you O'ing with the Clomid?

They may recommend oral meds w/timed BD'ing or trigger shot.  Next is IUI with oral meds or injectables and after that you are talking about IVF.
I am in the same boat. I have done four rounds of clomid and was ovulating when on it. Husband was cleared. Had an HSG yesterday and tubes were clear. I am wondering why they didn't keep me on clomid this month esp. since I've read a lot about people being more fertile after having an hsg. What did you do next?

Melissa
That was my situation too. Unexplained infertility - husband and I did many tests over several months and everything looked good. But going on 2 years TTC... nothing good had happened for us :)

I started Clomid on its own, then did a round of Clomid + IUI. Unfortunately not successful. I asked to increase the Clomid dosage (I was only taking 25mg and have never heard of anyone taking anything less than 50.) This past month, we increased to 50mg and I had my second IUI today. The 2 ww begins. It will be a difficult one for me. The doctor has suggested 3 or 4 IUIs in total for me, then moving on to IVF.

However, my husband and I have talked about it, and we're thinking if this doesn't work, we may bite the bullet and go straight to IVF. The success rates are far greater and I can't imagine the emotional, physical, and even professional trauma of spending half a year doing IUIs. The fertility clinic I go to is fantastic but is over an hour each way. Will have to do what's overall best for my life (our lives), which is so complicated and hard to determine.

Good luck :) Wishing you the best!