Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
After failed IVF

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

After failed IVF

How long after after a failed IVF cycle can you try again?  I was just about 4 weeks pregnant and lost.  Do you have to wait a recommended length of time?
hello, I too was pregnant by ivf back in april but miscarried 10 days later. we decided to try naturally again with clomid for a couple of months then if no success go for ivf one last time(we have to pay as i am 40 and is £5000+)so we are starting ivf again in july. I could have started probably after 1 month as I stopped bleeding after 6 days and had no further complications. My dr said it depends on the patient and the circumstances and mentally how FIT YOU ARE to go through it all again so soon. Like I said before I could have began a cycle in june so really you could start again when you get your next period if you feel up to it. best wishes and keep me posted, we begin our battle again july time lots love melissax  
right away.  my doc didn't tell me that I had to wait, but some RE's may ask you to wait one month and have a natural period in between.