Alternative to clomid
I am currently in my 2ww......but if this does not work it will have been my 6th cycle of clomid.  Are there any alternative's to clomid that will induce ovulation?  I do not ovulate on my own so I will need some type of medication.  I do not mean to sound negitive, I just want to be prepared if this one does not work.  Thanks girls!
I think Femara.  My dr. has accidentally called it in for me twice now, although I take Clomid.  I think he uses both so often for ovulation they are interchangeable.  I read lots of women here take it also.
I would try Fertility Blend ~ $40 for 30 day supply, by the Wellness Group.  I just read good things about it, and it is a naturally alternative to assist with natural ovulation, with no side effects.  From the online reviews it even assists with cm

I just started taking it today, but have done a lot of research on it.  Like you, I need to take a break from clomid, but still want to increase my chances of pregnancy.

With anything though, I would check with your doctor.  I have a call into mine now.  I'll keep you posted
I took femara after trying clomid unsuccessfully.  I conceived on my second cycle of femara.  I also had to have a trigger shot since I wasn't ovulating on my own (so you may want to look into that).  I also had IUI.  Good luck to you!
I know a lot of ladies on here were talking about femara? I haven't tried it yet but I think next cycle I am going to because the clomid is giving me such bad hot flashes. Maybe you could try that? It's supposed to not be as harsh as the clomid.
Femara is also not supposed to thin your lining like Clomid does.  My dr said that's the next step if the three rounds of Clomid don't work.
I have tries Fertile aid, I guess that is like fertility blend for 3 months and it did not make me ovulate.  I go see an RE for the first time on Wednesday so I am def gonna ask about femara.  Thanks girls
I tried to ask for Femara, but my RE wouldn't give it to me since it is not FDA approved for fertility and is sanctioned as a breast cancer drug.  I wish they would've though!  Anyway, I had to move on to the gonadotropins (injections) which I should be starting any day now
Just to follow up with what everyone else is saying, Femara (Letrozole) seems to be the next thing to try if you don't respond well to Clomid.  I was on Clomid for 4 cycles and am now on my 2nd with Femara.  I've felt a lot better on the Femara and gotten strong positive OPK's, so it seems to be working well.  Everyone responds to meds differently, but this might be worth a try next time.  Here's a link to a really good article I found online about it.  Like ALT76 said, it's primary purpose is as a breast cancer drug, so it's hard to find good resources about it related to infertility.  Hope this helps!  (More importantly, hopefully this will be your BFP cycle and you won't have to worry about it!!)

http://www.soft-infertility.com/docs/PILetrosol.pdf
I went straight to injectables after Clomid.  BUT, I have always ovulated on my own so that might be why....