Am I pregnant
I did my first round of clomid and the hsg shot and an iui. I had to wait a week and check my progestrone My Progesterone level came back 25.2.
I had mild cramping and tenderness in breasts. Heartburn, headache, a little nausea frequently going to the bathroom.
Today I wiped myself and I had some blood on the toliet paper but not on my underwear. My period is supposed to come in 2 days.
I'M not getting my hopes up but just wondering if this is my period or implantation bleeding. Any suggestions.
The blood could be implantation bleeding for sure!  There is no way to know for sure besides a pregnancy test, but it sounds promising
good luck and baby dust!
Yes, it sounds promising.  Most women don't have many symptoms of pregnancy early on so that is hard to say with that information but you are close to the time in which you can test and I can't wait to hear the results!  Hope it is a big fat positive for you!!