Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Am i pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Am i pregnant?

On 23rd december,2010 my boy friend has touched my vagina with his hand after ejaculation in his hand. Before touching that, he wiped his hand with a piece of cloth. On 7th jan 2011. i had a light red color bleeding from my vagina with stomach ache like i use to have during my periods. On 15th of january,2011 i had my period. last period ended on 24th dec,2010, This period ended on 19th january,2011. Again my next perod happen on 12th Feb,2011 and ended on 18th Feb2011. From Day before yestarday i am having high fever and today i am feeling like having sour fruits(pickle like food). Is there any chance that i am pregnant?
I would think you're not, it sounds like you've been having regular cycles that are lasting 3-4 days, which is normal. The only way to tell is to take a test, but to me it sounds like you're fine. Are you trying to get pregnant?
NOOOOO......not now.....
But it is not lasting for 3-4 days....it is heavily bleeding for atleast 4-5 day constantly....Is there any chance that i am pregnant? Periods are happening in normal way like i used to have with stomach ache and other normal symptoms. After my feaver got over , im not feeling like having that pickle like things any more. No other symptoms like breast tendering,nausa, vomiting are seen in me. I guess it is ok...What do you people think???

Plz reply