Angel123456
Hi Angel123456!  Yes you are right you had your eggs retrieved 4 days before me.  My retrieval was 7/31 and my transfer was 9/3.  My doctor is counting from the day after I started my cycle that would be 7/20.  I had my ultrasound done yesterday and she only saw one sac.  There was something else in there but she was not sure what it was because it was too early to see if it would develop into another sac.  She thinks that the other "something" could be causing my spotting but right now she is not sure of that.  She also measured my sac and she said that from the measurements she thought I was 5 weeks.  And that confirms what my doctors in Mexico told.  They also took another beta to compare my numbers to the 1st beta.  And I will have another ultrasound to see what that "something" else is and to see if we can hear a heart beat. What symptoms are you having now?
Hi MyYuyin

I really dont have any symptoms except for the fact that sometimes my belly feels heavy and my bbs are sore especially at night.  I dont have my ultrasound until Wed and I cant wait.  Monday would be a complete month from the date they retrieved my eggs.  So when do I start counting, from the day of the retrieval or from the last day of my period?  I am so confused about that, but since my transfer was 4 days before yours that would mwan that I am almost 6 weeks, wow!!! that woul be great if that was the case.  I dont have any spotting and I am just really taking it easy.  I did take another blood test on Wed 8/22 and the doctor said that she is almost soooo positive that I am having twins, but we will see what they see in the ultrasound. I am so excited, I really want to have twins, but I guess at this point I will leave it to GOD to decide what I will see on Wed.  How are you feeling otherwise?
Hi there!  I would say count from the day of your last period.  That's how my doctor is counting.  My symptoms are the same light cramps on and off, sore bb's mostly when I am lying down, some nausea and spotting.  She told me to take it easy and I have been doing that.  Good luck on your ultrasound on Wed let me know how it all turns out.  My next ultrasound is on 8/4.