Any ideas on how to extend a short luteal phase other than B-complex?
Just wondering if any of you ladies have any other ideas on how I can try to extend my luteal phase other than B-complex.  My af is due on 1st May so this cycle my luteal phase will only be 9 days.  My next consultant appointment was cancelled and rescheduled for late July which is an age away and I want to be able to do all I can to help us ttc as I'm not going to be getting any medical help until October at the earliest.  Thanks.
I take a b complex and extra B6. Have you considered acupuncture or herbs? Maybe worth a try since you have a few months to wait before your Dr. appt. If you find an acupuncturist who is also certified herbalist they might be able to prescribe you the best combination of herbs for you.

My RE said short luteal phase often due to poor follicle development in first half of cycle, so stimulating follicle devel in 1st half of cycle can increase luteal phase and improve chances for successful preg. On clomid my luteal phase increased by 4-6 days (did not supplement with any other hormones). There are some herbs that can have similar action as clomid. Good luck!
Thanks so much for your advice. Have had acupunture before but not for that reason so will def look into it.  My consultant has said that they may put me on clomid around october time so its good to know my luteal phase can be extended by that.  Good luck to you too!