Any other July IVF cyclers out there?
Hi all!! I am new here and need support of others going through this IVF journey. Today I had my ET and I have officially started the dreaded 2ww. This is our 1st IVF and we transferred 1 blast. I am 32 yrs old and dx with tubal factor. My egg retrieval was pretty good (7/13) 20 eggs retrieved,16 mature enough,13 fertilized and 2 high quality blasts on day 5. One put back..the other to freeze. The others will be observed over next couple of days to see if they are worth freezing. At first, I really thought I would want 2 blasts put back..but after speaking with my doc before ET,he said because of my age and quality of blasts, he prefered I put back 1 as I have a 70 % chance of preg and 80% if I put back 2..but greater increase of twins,complications etc. I am soooo nervous and just pray to God this works....my preg test is Aug 2. Anyone out there going through this right now??
Wow, a 70% chance is great.  We are starting our IVF process July 31.
Good luck to you!!
hello, thats a really positive high chance, best of luck, if you look further down this forum there is another thread for july ivf'ers(started by me), lots of positive support and others going through the 2ww, I had a miscarriage after first ivf but am due to start cycle again 26th july(nxt mon). keep us posted, lots love melissaxx
Thank you for the luck!! I hope the best for both of you and send lots of baby dust!!
I had my 1st  ET on 7/21, We implanted 2 embroyos on 7/24. A 8bf and a 7BF. Im finding this 2ww to be awful!!!! Every feeling I have can be attributed to AF, the meds or a pregnancy. The only thing I am finding is that AF would be due 7/31 if it comes normally 28 (dc), after being on all the fertility meds. And I dont feel her brewing. I suffer from stage 4 endometriosis and can typically feel it starting 3 plus days before its due. So Im not sure what to think. My beta is 8/5. Cant come soon enough!!!