Any truth to Geritol and Pregnancy
Does anyone have a success story about getting pregnant after using Geritol.  I have heard that can increase the chances of TTC
hey everyone praying all goes well for everyone whose trying to conceive including myself me n my husband has really been trying about a year now but on 10/4/11 i started an i am on the second day pray  our chid is his anniversary gift on 11/13/11 please pray God see fit

p.s. this stuff is nasty but its worth the try n i will be back when my bundle of joy has arrived
how many of gertiol complete u sopose to take a day
is u soppise to take geritol after u start your cycle please help me
To get the best answers, you should make your own post instead of commenting on this one. Most people ignore these.
i just started GT 5 days ago. I've found that having something to drink and a peppermint ready BEFORE you fill the med. cup with the tonic. Hurry and fill and drink the dose take a drink of something and hurry and chew up the peppermint. It doesn't taste bad then. But you have to do it FAST.
do not give up . im  38 and still hoping to become a mom . im married 21 yrs was dignosed with pcos  and had a total of 6 miscarriges but doctors say im fine. im going to try GERITOL to see if it works . god bless you and all the others on thissite good luck ladies.  
Geritol worked for me..I couldnt get pregnant in the 2 years I was trying. Now I have an 8 yr old!

Women-take the pills and have your dude drank the liquid!
Hi, Do anybody know if taking Geritol can help you get pregnant?
I have a 1 year old son and before I conceived him I took geritol tonic while I was on my cycle and a fews weeks later I was pregnant so now I'm taking geritol tonic again because I'm trying for baby number 2 and I am on my cycle again. I hope it works for us.
Today is Mhi first time taking Geritol Complete..and today is also dha last day of Mhi cycle ..  can neone tell mhe how long Sud I take Geritol tew become pregnant wid Mhi 1st child wid Mhi lovely husband .. we have tired for two years now.. and geritol was recommended by Mhi aunt .. so can sum1 answer Mhi question??
How are you suppose to take it?  Last day of period or what?
hey i just stated with my bottle last night i hope that it work before this month is out i stop having my periods about 2 yrs ago but the doctor stated to me that i still can get pregnancy so i hope that these pills do work for if they do i will let u know

ps can some ppl tell me about there story ty
i hope it work im praying that is do work for me cause i want a baby im ready to be a mom i never had a baby before i have been trying to have a baby but its been hard for me so i got bottle last night to try to it out to see if its going to work for me i tryed the complete and the tonic i took the tonic last night and this mornig after eating my breakfast i took the comlpete lord and fds please pray for me and wish me good luck on the pills and liquid im not taking it all at the some time like one day i take the tonic and the next day i take the pill so i hope it works for me cause i want a baby something to have mermories of me when i leave this world one so god please bless me with a baby before this month out thank u guys for telling me about it and my bf told me to go and get it last night 11/6/2011
they do work cause i just find out that i was pregnant today i had sex last nov 6 2011 night on the tonic and took the pills today nov7/2011
congrats i just started today on taking my pills but is the pills better than the tonic? because i got the pills and i didn't know if i have to get them or the liquid.
when should i start taking this suff to help
the pills are the best ones to take not the liquid
i got both of them and started on the liquid first the next day i started on pills and the pills really do work if u r over weight and cant have kids thats a lie get geritol and tonic and see wat it will do for u in about a month or two weeks u going to be thanking me and if some of u lady are not having a period it works still cause i havnt had a period in two yrs and i started with geritol and not the long as i started with the pills and me and my bf started having sex 3xs out of week and boom boom i came up with a baby
Hi evryone I just heared bout geritol and I could only find the pills and heard that tonic taste like *** can anybody with experiance lighten me up, please
geritol does not work i started taking the tonic two months ago and nothing so now i switched to the pills i been taking the pills for about a week now i thought i was pregnant this month but my period came on this morning. i am soooo angry everybody around me is pregnant its like what the hell is wrong with me. i have two kids already so i know i can have them i have been ttc for about 15 months and nothing so to hell with it all i give up!!!!!! this will be my last time posting on this site or any other ttc site F*CK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I to just started taking geritol after trying to concieve for a year now, finally got pg on oct 1st I found out had a miscarrage and her it is 4 days till the new year and nothing.... so I really hope and pray that theirs a baby in this bottle will keep you posted and the best of luck to you.
i have been taking the geritol tonic since Sept now. the taste is bad when you first start it and at the end of the bottle. must be the alcohol. My last period only lasted 3 days and 2 of them was just spotting. Did not take a test. Waiting to see if AF comes this weekend or early next week. AF is getting more spaced out here lately. used to be every 28 days but now keeps skipping 3 days every month.. Have 2 kids ages 8 & 6 beening trying for baby #3 for 5yrs. finally had a dnc in august but needed one for the past 5 yrs, thick lining due to PCOS. If not pregnant than thinking about making husband take the tablets at least while i take the tonic... Best wishes and prayers o everyone out there trying to conceive. With my first child we had said if it happened it happened if not then we will adopt and i got pregnant. I know i have to just relax and let it go. sometimes i do and sometimes i get depressed thinking its never gonna happen again.
I say yes they work I been tryin to get pregnant for about 5 yrs. Never happened then I. Was takin them for 56 days and come to find out I was 3weeks pregnant but then I stopped and had a miscarriage  so after that I. Start taking prenatal vitamins And its been 5 months and I'm not pregnant yet so I started back taking geritol today....
Tomorrow is the last day of my period but my bf leaves monday....if I take gt startin tonight is it possible I could get pregnant that fast?? How fast does gt work??
Im feeling the same way
Yes it work me my two cousin's became peg. at the same to now my baby is 3 going on 4 an now I'm trying to have another one but God is the answer God bless u all.....Jesus so thankful
Me and my husband are TTC and been trying for 3 months. I bought a bottle of GC today. Hopefully it works for us. I have no kids and Im 20 and my husband is 27 and he has a 2 year old boy and he is very fertile. Im praying for you women who are TTC  and Congrats on the others who are concieving. Hope you guys pray for me also. Wishing baby dust to all.
ok so you  saying take the geritol as the pill if you're overweight and ...wat all did you dew to conceive...becuz my fiancee and I have been trying to conceive for a lil over two years and nothing I was diagnosis with pcos and I am a lil over weight but not by much and I dew still have my periods ... so I was wondering can you enlighten me.....on wat u did to conceive.... thx in advance
My cousin told me about gc so I brought a bottle but I'm goin to wait until my cycle comes bfore I start takin it cause I already started takin somethin else so hopefully my first pills Im takin work if not gc it is ill know in a few days if I'm pg or not wish me luck! Baby dust!
I started Apr. 23rd with geritol tonic (on the 1st or 2nd day of my cycle). Absolutely horrifying taste btw. Will update soon. Baby dust to all!
I understand your frustration but keep your head up Ive been ttc for the past 4 months and NOTHING. I have a daughter already but hubby is ready for another and I have yet to do it for him. I want to give him babies and it hurts that I can't right now. =( I read these to keep me motivated. Ive been on my GT for the past 4 days like many of the other girls I'm praying God blesses us withour little bundle of joy..

Baby dust to u and all of the other ladies!
Well i have the pills my husband and i are taking two a day i pray a baby pops out my bottle I'm going to get the liquid tomorrow i had my mc may 26-30 so i started taking them yesterday so I'm prayn for no blood for this month or next month
HI I am 25 yrs old and I have been TTC for almost 3 yrs. No health problems and I have a five year old son, who is the love of my life. I started taking Geritol Complete Vitamins pills almost 2 weeks ago. I was taking the tonic ,but It was nasty. Geritol was recommended by an older lady in my church . 10 more days in this cycle.. Hope it works...!!!
Does anyone have a recent Geritol success story? Please share?
Hi.. I was just wondering if you had any success!!!
I just wanted to add, I had missed my period for the month of May. Last menstraul was 26th April. Start taking geritol 8th june and cycle arrived 3 days later. Before the geritol my cycle was not in site at all.
i am praying with you.  pray for me too, please.
the bottle say 1 pill a day with either meal.  I take mine at night.
Hi  i am 36 and have 2 children a boy who is 19 and my girl is 16. i am getting older and want onemore. I have been trying for more than a year and nothing, I started taking gt yesterday.Af came this morning so i will continue taking gt untill next month lets c what will happen.
I was on depo for 4 yrs been off for 1yr 5mths. My husband and I are wanting a child. I've been taking Geritol for 2 mths now. Which one is better Geritol complete or liquid? And how often do I take it during the day. Please help I'm 29 and have no kids yet
I wen to Rite Aid in my comunity yesterday to buy the fertile kit from first respond and the lady behind the pharmacy desk ask if i was have a hard time getting preggo so i told her my story that i have two kids already a 9 year old and  a 6 yr old so its time she recommened i drink geritol and when the bottle is gone take birth control pills for a month .....am on my 2nd day of geritol lets see if there is a baby anytime some wishing for my miracle baby hope you guys r sucessful aswell..
Hello i been got gerital tonic bottle but never know when to take  but readin all this comments.i mran should i get gt or gc and when is the best time to take it? And should my huzband should take it too?
My name is Lyndon my wife and I have been ttc for about 19 months. We started geritol complete about 3 months ago, and the tonic this month. We're spending a lot of time reading the success stories of everyone else, and I personally can not wait to post our own. It's like everywhere we look someone's pregnant. We're in our thirties. We've been married for 9 months, and having a baby would bring us so much joy. I caint wait till she gives me the news of her pregnancy
I caint wait
I have been on depo for 3 years. I got my last shot in Dec of 2011. The whole year of 2012, me and my husband been trying ttc. I heard about geritol complete and been taking them for about a month. Hopefully ill see a postitve pt soon! Wish us luck!
When should I start taking gc
is the liquid one the best are the pills?
I just started taking Geritol three days ago and i am in good spirit wish me luck!!!!
I have a question,

I have been taking geritol  for a month, an I have a irregular period any one have any luck still...?

An should my  hubby take it to...?

Please some one get back to me...
I have been ttc for about 4 months now working on baby #1 I started taking GT today which is also the 1st day of my period. I will update when a month has passed... Good luck to you all
I havent started geritol yet but i will soon so i like that there are ppl on here who has success with..Keep praying though dont let the pills be what you lean on lean on GOD
When do i take Geritol when my cycle being or just when i buy them
Is it best to start taking geritol the first day of your cycle or does it matter? And I don't mean to sound stupid but wht is af and cm. I'm trying to understand because I want a baby more than anything.My husband has two from a previous relationship and I don't have any. Please help!
af - your monthly period and cm is your cervical mucus
It's a multivitamin so it doesn't matter. Just be consistent. We got pregnant our first month taking it (my husband took it too). And now we just found out we are having twins!!! Feeling so very blessed!!!
I have 2girls and my youngest I had 4years ago, but right after I had her I got put on the Depo Vera shot  and last month made a year that I have been off,, been trying to get pregnant for about 7months now and nothing has happened. Been taking the Geritol Complete for about 21days and still no baby dust... what should I do?
So you conceived a month lata?
I'm new to this blog but have been reading up on this Geritol rumor for a min now. A co-worker told me to try Geritol. And knowing me with my crazy self I went out after work and brought some if it. I'm taking the liquid form now. I've been TTC for the past 5-6 months now. So I said I'll try it. It won't hurt but make me go to bathroom more...lol. Anywho, so far it's been two weeks since I've been taking it. I Started taking it after my last cycle in Nov. My cycle was regularly 25-26days long.Then it shortened to 23days before taking Geritol complete. Since I've started taking it, my cycle for this month went back to 27 days long. So I thought I was prego, but I wasn't.  So hopefully this cycle Geritol will work it's magic and grant me that baby in the bottle after-all. I will post immediately if anything happens this cycle. I wish you all luck and I pray this myth really works.
Hello well I will post my story I have a 5yr old soon to be 6! When I was 18 I thought I had it figured out tried to get pregnant for my high school sweetheart and was unsuccessful.... Then I decided that's not what I wanted and pursued my future and began working. At the age of 19 I became very fatigued sleeping whenever I was working. Mind you I thought I couldn't get pregnant but was told that gt would help with fatigue. Boy did it was feeling great then I missed my period. Never been late in 9 years and missed got pregnant on gt in a month! didn't even take it consistently just every other day. I wasn't until I was speaking with an old co worker I found out it aids in fertility and I didn't even know I was pregnant.

Good luck I'm at a pretty good point in my life I think I might start again!
Did you take the pills or liquid..i'm 36 and have a 10 year old daughter, and want one more been ttc for 3 years now!
I have been ttc for 19mths, I'm suppose to have my period next Thursday, and me and my husband will be starting GC tomorrow,please keep us in your prayers. I hope there's truth to the saying a baby in every bottle...
Hey hope I'm not to late I took the liquid form. I thought it was nasty but was feeling so much better, I was happy to knock it down. Oh I  just took a small bottle from cd1 to cd7 So I will update if we get pregnant this cycle. Sorry so late!
We dtd so fingers crossed its so crazy I just got my engagement ring! I think this will be one of the best Christmas of my life! So I think I o'd today I'm not track temp or with opk. Just going off my body signs but I'm barely getting any..... Oh well just got a bottle of gc because honestly it makes me feel a lot better. So it seems I get more if I buy the pills so I'm starting those today. Well it would be crazy if we are, I think I would just go ahead and do a quick wedding. After all I do cater and decorate! Ok enough rambling!!!

Good luck ladies and proactive men!
Welp I have good news IM PREGNANT found out today, took a home pregnancy test it was positive, but then got to thinking to really make sure I went to the ER and it's for sure. I been taking Geritol Complete since the end of October and is now 6weeks and 2 day's pregnant Thank You Lord. I am blessed! Well best of luck everyone nd much baby dust!
Congrats!!! Its so hard playing the waiting game! However my fiancé got morning sickness today so this maybe our month!!!
Yes ma'am it's very hard but you will soon find out, I'm the one having morning sickness that's how I kinda figured something was wrong nd my period didn't start. But with my 2 oldest girls my husband had morning sickness
Hello all I used the pill and got pregnant with my first child who's 4 now. I have been taking the pill again since mid November.  No period for December. Also I download this app called my days it tracks your fertility days. Praying we all have new bundles of joy.
Did you take Geritol Complete Pills?
So im suppose to have my period on the 13th me and my husband have been taking GT for about three weeks now so we will see what happens, Baby Blessings to all it would be great to start out the year with a new bundle of joy on the way...
I meant Geritol Complete
Hey well it didn't  happen last cycle however I have come up with a theory since I've only got pregnant on gt, its safe to say I have a hormonal imbalance. I may not ovulate each month or ovulate poorly. So I will continue taking gt to balance my hormones because I no longer see fertile cm and have a chin hair every other month. I honestly only see fertile cm every few months or so and just feel out of balance completely. Making big changes to my diet and activities and try to conceive in June after the wedding.

Good luck all!!!
This is my update I am now 12 week's and 6 day's today. I am due August 10th 2014 and can't wait to find out what I'm having. I told a friend of mines thats been trying to conceive how I got pregnant with the help of Geritol Complete and she couldn't believe it until she started taking them for 3weeks and now she's 4 week's pregnant.  They are truly baby dust and with the help of those and God it will happen for you guys! GOOD LUCK
Hey sorry I haven't been on in a while congrats to you and your friend. I haven't taken it consistently to be honest but all of my friends are falling pregnant so Yay for you guys. I'm so buy worrying about my weight I forget about getting pregnant. I hope they just work!!! Good luck and healthy happy 9 months hun!!!

Oh I also started vitex Its helping my cycle so far!!!
hi i was wondering what advice would u have to give if i don't get a period I'm pcps and i want to start gt
Ladies I wish you all many blessing.

I have been trying to conceive for the last 2 years. A friend of mine told me that there is a baby in every bottle.

I have just started taking the Geritol liquid today.  

Should I take the liquid the first thing in the morning or at night before bed?
Good Luck to you all!!  I am truly excited about this venture and praying that it works
Hi iam shay and I would like to know how Long would it take for you to have a baby off geritol?and does it really works?and can the man and woman take geritol? And how many times should you take it a day?
I took mines once a day, but Neva missed a pill until I got pregnant nd it took Almost a month,now I am 28weeks pregnant / 6months....IT'S A BOY I am so Happy because I have 2 girl's nd my oldest is 7 my youngest 5....it work's! BABY DUST
Thanks!
First go to the doctor to figure out why u are not having a cycle, it could be because ur not ovulating. But gt should work.
Hello Alisha

I started taking the geritol liquid last last week. I have seen any posts about the tonic and geritol complete. But not so many about the liquid! I was wondering do the liquid really work or do I need geritol tonic or both!?
I started taking Geritol the day after my cycle// second day on it/ my husband and I have been TTC for over a year now im done still nothing// anybody knows whether this works or not
I have read a lot of success stories too so I hope this really works///
if i had sex 4 days ago and started drinking gertiol could i still get pregnant??
Is this pills for people that has there tubes tied? PLEASE HELP My husband want a baby but i got my tubes tied will this work for me?
I would really like to kno wat happened cause im in the exact predicament u are in I need to know what to do
Well me myself been trying to conceive for some years now.I'm 33 with no kids and I'm willing to try anything to conceive
Been taking Geritol since February 10th and I have PCOS. I usually don't have a cycle on my own and have to take prometrium. Started taking Geritol and instantly had a period. Problem is, period hasn't stopped. Anyone else have several days of bleeding in the beginning?
I've been reading the comments and me and my BF started taking the Geritol today. We have been TTC for 8 months and I've recently started seeing a fertility doctor. 27 no kids I think I'm ready now and he has 2 daughters so were praying for a son but we will be thankful and happy just to conceive
I've tried it years ago. Its more of a myth.