Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Any1 get pregnant first cycle of Clomid????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 2601-2800 comments:

Good luck Hutton... Will surely pray for you... I finished my first round on 19th ... so hoping i will be blessed too.....
Ok everyone wish me luck going to the doctor tomr to test my Progesterone(To see if I ovulate) im feeling a little down as I do not think i am pregnant, of course i have no proof either way as it is still to early but i just had this feeling :(
I am now On my 3rd pill of Clomid. When do we start having sex? Do we wait till we are done with the pills or start now?
Let me know.. Thank you all
You may have sex all days if you want :) but if you want to be selective I would suggest from CD 10 to CD 18 on alternate days.
thank u for your advice ive had spotting since sunday and had really bad cramps yest and felt sick had slight cramps today but not as bad i rang the nurse she sai coz my period is due friday. do u think the spotting is the start of my period. i dont think i am but i dot want to get my hopes up as had so many negative tests now im dreading doing anymore.
yeh mine were like tht they said tht on the months had my blood tests i didnt ovulate but got my results bk for this month and i did ovulate atleast thts one good thing
thnk u gd luck to u to
I am just keeping my fingers crossed for you, I suggest u take the test on sunday after u miss your periods on friday. I did not experience any spotting so can't say anything about that, it varies from women to women. All the best dear!!
Hi Everyone!
I am so happy I found this website and this forum. I have been trying to get pregnant for a while now, and I do have my miracle 5 year old daughter from a previous relationship, but my current partner really wants a child of his own too, he loves my little girl, but wants his blood as well, which i understand. I have PCOS and am taking metformin 500mg twice a day so 1000 in total and took clomid day 5-9 (june 4-8) and i dont know when I ovulated, i had really bad cramps and couldnt even do anything, so i think i missed 2 days when i was or may have been ovulating. this is my second round of clomid and i took a test this am, came back negative, my period isint due until the 30th though- maybe i got too excited. Im just scared it will never happen
You are suppose to wait 24hours between having sex so the sperm count can build back up.Goodluck!
Mali I have a question did you notice White(light yellow)excessive discharge and like wet undies ,i mean like i was sweating down there and I sit in air condition.I had to change my liner like 2x.Im pretty sure i do not have a yeast infection, there is no odor...I hope i didnt gross anyone out, oh yes and i started cramping big time today...maybe auntie flow is coming :(
Hi, after trying for a long time. I was prescribe clomid from my doctor. I took clomid for three rounds and I found out I am four weeks pregnant. I am very nervous because my first pregnancy was a tubal pregnancy. I scared but try to keep my head up. I hope you have a good pregnancy.
I finish round three of clomid on May 26. I found out on Saturday which was June 23 that I was pregnant. I went to the doctor Monday because I believe my pregnancy will be high risk since I had a tubal pregnancy last year. When I went to the doctor on Monday I found out I was 4 weeks pregnant, but to early to tell if it is tubal. I went on Tuesday because I was supporting brownish discharge and very light blood. Later that day I was discharging just very very little brownish discharge. While at the doctor Monday and Tuesday they checked my HCG level which was normal 600 at 4 weeks and my cervic was close which was a good sign the doctor stated. This morning when I wipe myself I had the samething which was blood. I am so scared this is a miscarriage, but I was told that some people bleed during the early part of their pregnancy, but I believe I'm spotting since I had a full cycle last might and did not spot yet. So this is what I believe. This is the second day of little blood. I go to the doctor today for them to check my HCG level and I will make sure to mention about the discharge I had this morning. Please everyone pray for me because this is my second pregnancy and I want it to be successfully.

Has anyone else experience this while in a early pregnancy?

I will continue to keep everyone posted.
ok thank u will let u no wht result is but im not getting my hopes up. wht symptoms did u get did u think u were pregnant also was this your first time on clomid (sorry if im repeating myself from other messages cant remember what i had wrote oops). really pleased for u that your got your bfp. hope all you pregnancy goes k.
Hello every1
Here's my story :
I'm 20 years old with low fertility ive been trying to get pregnant for about a year now!!  
i started my first session of clomid 50mg in June 2012 i followed the direction given to me by my doctor its been 17days since i started the doss i took a pregnancy test and it came out Negative but then yet I've been getting these side effect : tender breast, dizzy ness, I've been really sensitive with mixed emotions. I personally rate this medication a 2 i didn't get the results i wanted :*( i would have hoped by now that i was pregnant  i guess im just going to talk to my doctor an give me a stronger doss clomid 100mg i just hope this time it works wish me luck :)
I didn't have any white discharge although I have heard some women have it. Hopefully these are implantation cramps. Fingers still crossed for U:)
Yes this was my first cycle of clomid. Lower abdomen cramping a week before my periods were due, hinted I was pregnant. Best of luck.
Congratulations! Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy. All the best!!!
Best of luck dear!!
Thank u so much u don't how upsetting it is to know i haven't conceived i just hope my wish comes true :)
I didnt experience such thing, really hope everything is fine and this is only normal. I will pray for you.
Don't be upset dear, U r yet so young and thus have better fertility than people like us who are in late 20's or 30's. Clomid in most cases doesn't work the 1st time. Most conceptions occur in the third round. Because the body is getting used to ovulating with this pill. Do not loose hope at all and enjoy life. Stop taking this as a burden, and God will surprise you :)
thank u for the advice my husband tell me the same thing that god will eventually surprise us with a little bundle of joy i guess will just have to keep on trying  :)
THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its too early to tell still- dont lose hope, wait until you miss your period
i took clomid june 4-8, i took a pregnancy test yesterday and today and i got a negativ :( but i was told its still early to tell.
thank you for advice i still haven't gotten my period this month i guess I'm just going to wait till next month n c what happens or a couple more days :)  
i am doing the same thing- its just that i have no signs of pregnancy at all!!!! i feel so down about it, i feel as if its never going to happen to me
can i ask u a question Did u get these symptoms after u took the pills Tenderness in breast change of mood or mixed emotions dizzy ness and head ache?  was told those were the after symptoms... but i got all of them
don't worry i feel the same way we just need to have a lil faith and some patients i haven't gotten any pregnancy symptoms either and most woman that use clomid have twins o so i was told..
I was dizzy and tired, and the mood swings were crazy!!! worse than pms. this was my second month of clomid and i had the same side effects as last month.
wow well for the past two days i have been feeling dizzy n I've been crying for no reason :) n because of these symptoms my husband thinks I'm pregnant its just sad how we get our hopes up so high and when the moment of truth comes its always a negative...and I'm so scared that this time it might be the same a negative
its just sad to c my husband want something so bad and get upset because of the outcome
we all get upset, but have to be patient. Did you get his sperm checked out? many times its the male and we dont even know about it
well c my husband has a lil girl with his last relationship n i think to my self that it might b me
I have a 5 year old---- and i have fertility issues.
Hi I tried for six yeas before my first pregnancy last year was a tubal last year. I am 5 weeks pregnant now with only one tube. I thought the same thing that it will never work for me, but it will just be patient and it will come.
well i just hope for the best n I wish u the best hope it comes true for both of us
such great news!!! so happy for you!

did you take clomid?
I went to the doctor about 2:30PM for some more blood work. I went from 600 HCg level on Monday to 938 HCg level on today. The doctor stated that it was good but not almost double. I go to the doctor in the morning at 8:00am and again at 3:10pm. I will continue to keep everyone posted.

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!! AND BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!!!!!!
im glad things turned out great for u comes to show that there is HOPE <3
yes and it worked on round 3 with 50mg
Thanks so Much :)
I got my hopes High
i think af has come :(
Is it normal to get cramps while taking clomid 50mg
hi.to everyone.im just new on this side and i find it so interesting for pple like me on clomid.just want to ask a question?to begain with my cycle is very irreg.but for the last two months i had my period.on the 31june 2012 in had my uterus cleaned up and .had my period on the 02 june and my DR put me on 50mg on the 8 june which i toke for 5dys.the only side effect i noticed while on clomid was hot fluse.went back to my dr on the 19 of june he monitored my ovul.and told me it was positive and that i can have sex with my hb as mush as we can that week.on the 7th to 9th dpo, i notice some spoting, it does not really look like my period it so light.so what???? going with me now just so confuse.thnx
It doesnt mean anything if your just slightly spotting- keep monitoring the condition and ask your doctor to do an hcg test if you miss your period.
so no O this month so dr. wants me to start all over again. started with the 10mg of provera today and then when AF shows up i start the 50mg chlomid again on cd2-6. i'm being patient but this can be nerve racking. i'm glad i'm not going thru this alone, my family is a huge support but i think my 7 yr old son is my BIGGEST supporter as he REALLY want to be a big brother. i'm hoping i can make it happen for him.....BABYDUST TO ALL!!!
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between day 3-7 and day 5-9 on clomid???
I think i might be having some symptoms,today i woke up and my right boob was sore, and then my left started.They both feel heavy and im like i really hope this is a good sign,Also i have had cramping and my back and my sides over my hips are killing me.If i didnt know better i would say i was having a massive attack of gas, in all different area's but it cant be that.I am so determined not to take test before 7/6/2012.Please please pray i get goo news.
You and the baby will be fine, still praying for you. Are you still bleeding?
Its ok dear, don't be upset you have perfectly regular periods cycle which is good. It just wasn't your month. Keep trying and don't loose hope, you have better chances than many others who don't even have regular cycles.
How do you know that what you are experiencing are side effects of clomid and not symptoms of early pregnancy?
Fingers crossed!!! :) Best of luck
Thanks for your support,I also had this feeling of like dried blood in my mouth or (metal taste) in my mouth and i hadnt eaten or drunk anything, they say that this is a good sign too.I am trying so hard not to get excited cuz it always ends in a negative for me.
How have you been feeling?you still having sickness all the time?
Im just curious did you already have a round of 50Mlg of Clomid and u didnt ovulate?why wouldnt your doctor move you up to 100?
I didnt get cramps when I took it, I got moody and had hot flashes though.I started cramping on Day 13 and have been cramping on and off since then though.
I know its so hard to keep hopes down, but I am very hopeful for you, everything seems very positive. My sickness has almost vanished after I have entered ninth week. Its worrying me a lil bit. I don't get to see my doc till 13th of July. I hope everything fine.
Well i am glad to hear that you are feeling better, I was praying for you.Dont worry and stress yourself out, I think everything is gonna be ok :)
I am on my 2nd round of clomid. I had positive ovulation 8 days ago and went to the doctor yesterday to have my progesterone level checked. I am hoping for good news. I have had sore nipples the last 2 day and (sorry if TMI) really bad gas and constepation the last few days. I have also been very tired. I don't know if it is too early to have pregnancy symptoms but I am really hoping God blessed us with a little bundle of joy.
All the best :)
Thanks dear :)
Thank you so much. Has anyone else experienced these symptoms on Clomid?
I had all these, sore nipples, gas and constipation. As it was my first round of clomid so I don't know if these were clomid side effects or early pregnancy symptoms.
Were you pregnant? Or was this recently?
Recent, I am eight weeks pregnant.
How soon did you feel them. My ovulation was only 8 days ago.
I felt them around 10 days after ovulation. I also got severe pms type cramps which lasted for 3 to 4 days. It was still a week to go for periods.
hi dear friends i am new to this forum. I am on 2round of clomid cd 24 had abck ache and high temparature very lite bleeding on/off. please help me when can i test and my leg and abdominal cramps are very bad like period is going to come. please help my husband wanted kids very badly
Hi chinni welcome to the forum. I have an idea how Asian husbands and families/relatives put pressure on the females for kids esp a male baby. Just be strong and believe in God. Well when I was on my first round of clomid 50mg (and it worked) I did have back ache, leg aches and abdominal aches for 3 to 4 days. But I did not have light bleeding and temperature. The bleeding could be implantation bleeding but the fever doesn't sound good. It could be your body's reaction to the changes or it could be just a haemorraged cyst. I don't know. When to check? I myself checked on the 5th day past the day my periods were due. I was actually so sick of Negative results that I wasnted to miss periods before I can check. You can check it on CD28 onwards.
Still have breast Tenderness today.
I down loaded the app suggested from this website and its actually pretty cool. I put in all the dates that I had my perion and intercourse and ovulation and it caclulates when I should have my period and all that good stuff. I am supposed to start my period later this week so if I don't, I think I will take another test next week. I also went and had my progesterone tested Friday so my doctor should be calling me later this week with the results of that. I am hoping and praying for good news. Thank you so much for answering all my questions.
days 3-7 produce more eggs that may or may not mature, 5-9 helps you make fever but more mature eggs to drop
That is very good to know.
Hi everyone i am new to all this, this sight and also the medication, i was given metformin(150mg), provera and clomid (100mg) i finally got a period yesterday after a year and a half due to pcos, i start my clomid tonight CD1 to CD6, im worried it is not going to work for me, due to being over weigh :( lots of love and baby dust everyone xxx
I say dont worry about the weight issue, drink tons of water.And after ur period start eating healthy up to your ovulation week.im on metformin 2,im on 2000mg.I am pretty sure that i ovulated this time with clomid,I am just waiting for my blood test to come back from the doc.
SO babydust to us all :)
I forgot to say that i have pocs too, but I get my period every month on my own... Heres to not getting a period this month cuz we both get pregnant :)
Most welcome :) All the best!!
Make that 3 of us needing baby dust! I am supposed to start my period in 4 days and I am really hoping aunt Flow stays far far away.
make that 4...lol i started my period yesterday after a failed round of clomid 50mg. I have pcos and need provera to start having a period- i am also on metformin 1000mg - i will start my clomid 100mg this time days 5-9....pray cycle number 3 does it for me ;))))))))
well he said that my body needs to get usesed to it. i have had irregular periods as long as i can remember but i do have an appointment in august and if i'm still not pregnant then i think he'll up the dosage.  i'm reading that most women on here go in for ultrasounds but i haven't had any kind of test done so he has me take the provera for 10 days to get AF, then the chlomid on cd2-6.
awesome!! thank you!! I was just curious because I ovulate extremely late and my husband suggested that we try day 3-7.... but I think I will stick with day 5-9!!!
Make that 5 for me... I was supposed to start today.... so here is  to baby dust to us all!!!!
I second that!!! Aunty Flo stay the heck away :)
Thankyou, i just dont think it will happen because of the weigh, but my husband said the gyna wouldnt have put me on all that if he dont think it wil work, but im just nervous, started clomid last night & feeling ok atm, lets hope we all get pregnant :) im so glad i have found somewhere to chat, iv had pcos since i was 16 im now 24 and never ever been spoken to about it, i had to do my own research, anyway thankyou everyone & positive thinking, lots of love xx
Weight ^ Also when do u get ur results?
Baby Dust to all!!!
Well I just found i had Pocs in March, I probably had it since i was little, dont know as my Gyna nvr said nothing  and my mom didnt take me as a teenager.I am hoping to get my results back today...

But i am sitting at home because i have had the worst diarrhea since i have ever remebered.I think it could be food poisoning accept i have no fever and i havent thru-up...My boobs are still tingly though.
But why do i feel hungry even though my stomach is revolting?
My boobs are still sore today!
Yes, I am six weeks and my HCG levels drop when I went to the doctor on Thursday. The dr. told me that I will miscarriage by Monday but if not to return on Monday which is today for more blood work. If my levels has continue to drop I will have a D&C, but if the raise, they will do a ultrasound. I am so scared, but I have prayed and prayed and I have made my mind up for the worse.
will pray for you!!!!!!
Sad to say but right after i posted that i started my period =( i really had my hopes up but i guess ill just keep trying i mean at least thats the FUN part right =) Baby Dust to all <3
Thanks for talking! It's totally ok that you looked at my picture! My husband and I have been together for 12 years but only married for 4 next week......I am on CD24 today....I have been tired a bit more this last week, but other then that no symptoms here :( I hate this 2WW....It *****!!! How did your appointment go?

I had this same spotting/discharge in April and it turned into a full period like bleed and I ended up having a miscarriage. I hope this will not be the same for you. My prayers are with you.
A lil update on my status...What i thought were pregnancy symptoms were just the Clomid 50mg side affects =( days after i felt all these effects i started my period & to be  honest  i went through a depression mode. My hb would consult me & tell me everything was going to be alright to conclude my status i want to wish every1 All the Baby Dust i can as i hope u guys do the same for me =)
I don't think that you need a DNC.....after my Miscarriage in April my dr just monitored my levels for about 2 weeks to make sure they went back to 0...when mine were back to 4 that was normal and I didn't have to have a DNC! I think you should just wait and see if they will just let you get back to normal levels.
Sorry to hear your not feeling very well, does not sound like food poisning to me, are u on tablets like metformin and stuff?
Thank you! When I got pregnant on my 2nd round of clomid back in March I did not have any symptoms that I was pregnant until 18 days after ovulation. Do you chart your waking temp? If you have 18 straight days of high temps you are more then likely pregnant and that's what happened to me. Today I am at 11 days with high temps...so I am hoping that AF does not come this weekend and then I can text next Monday. Wish me luck!
I wish u the very best luck from the bottom of my heart..and no i never recorded my temp which i think i should now.
Yes, you should! All you need is a basal thermometer and I use this app on my cellphone to keep track. It's called OvuView...look into it!
thank u ill be sure to look into it
Yes but I have been on metformin for about 3months now, i am past the stage where it would make me sick like this,I think i am stressing, maybe this is a sigh period coming :(
I will pray for you too !!! All my prayers and support out to you
You know my Doctor still hasnt called me back with results,and at this point i almost dont care.I know i ovulated, hehe.Now i am hoping that Aunty flo will avoid visiting me this week, it could be anywhere from tomr to Thursday.
I hope u dont get a visit from flow :) when do u think u can take a test? i am a nervous wreck praying clomid works 4 me even tho its my 1st ever round x
Probably on Friday if nothing happens before that :)
Hi everyone,
This is my first time posting on here.  I have read most of the comments and I am in the same boat as many of you.  My husband and I have been together for 9 years and married for two.  We were never careful and had never gotten pregnant.  I just thought it was because we weren't "trying" and didn't ttc on days when I was ovulating  After we got married we decided to wait a year before ttc because we weren't sure if we were going to sell our house and I had just started a new job.  In the spring right before we were going to ttc we found out I had a huge fibroid on the outside of my uterus and had to have it removed.  During surgery the doctor was able to remove the fibroid along with other fibroids that were found.  He also found out that I had endometriosis.  While my uterus was ok after surgery, the fibroid had grown so big that it grew over one of my tubes.  That tube had to be sewed up and I no longer have use of that tube.  I was put on lupron to help with the fibroids.  The surgery was in June of 2011 and by August of 2011 we were given the ok to ttc.  However, I didn't get a period until Oct. We still tried, but were unsuccessful.  We tired and tried and I did the first response digital ovulation kit.  Every month around the same time I ovulated.  We went to the doctor in March and he put me on clomid days 5-9, estrogen days 10-17 and progestrin days 17-12 weeks of pregnancy or until I get my period.  The first month nothing happened.  The second month we found out we were pregnant on fathers day!!!!  We were 5 weeks!  We were both extremely excited!  Then that Tuesday I started spotting and by Wednesday I was in the ER from heavy bleeding.  It was determined that we were having a miscarriage.  Because I wasn't very far along I didn't have to have a D & C.  

I had horrible pain and was extremely sad as anyone would be.  The bleeding and pain has stopped and I do feel better (wish I was still pregnant, but hopeful it will happen again and be successful).  Getting pregnant was the hard part and we were able to do that so I am hoping that it was a one time thing and that our time will come.  I have to wait until my next cycle to take the clomid again and if it doesn't work or we have another miscarriage we go to a fertility specialist.  I am confident in my doctor and the entire staff at his office so I am really hoping this works.  

It is very sad and I feel for everyone on here who has experienced a loss or hasn't gotten that BFP yet.  I have found the more you talk about it to others the more common you realize it is.  Stay positive!!! I know this is hard and sometimes I want to punch people when they tell me that, but there has to be some truth behind.  :)  
Fingers crossed 4 u babe,x
So sorry for your loss, but i love how positive you are, im taking my 1st ever round of clomid 100mg im on my 3rd day 2-6 of period, i hope i get pregnant soon because these mood swings and hot flushes i feel for my husband lol xx
I didn't have any mood swings or hot flashes with the clomid.  But The progestrin made me extremely tired at night.  I did get moody when I KNEW I was getting my AF.  Good luck.  I hope it works for you! :)
try taking the clomid in the evening so you can sleep through most of the side effects. Clomid makes me moody like crazy!
Hi i am taking clomid at night i just keep waking up sweating :( not good, my husband is really helpfull as he knows it will all be worth it...
Thankyou, i even get moody over silly things lol, but all worth it if it works, good luck to you all x
well.. my period just started... im a blubbering mess... I hope you guys have better success... back to another month of clomid... I just called the dr and asked her what she thought about adding progesterone  pills to my clomid since my initial blood work was low progesterone.. she prolly wont do anything because I just feel they dont want to help me get prego as much as I want this!!!!  
Well i had to call the doc today, but he told me that i ovulated,,,something about a 13.4 something another, so he has ordered me another round of clomid.Now im just waiting on period to start.Maybe tomr or thurs
Hang in there! You are not alone.I feel like my doctor doesnt care either, but we care about you here, and you will get thru this...And we will all try again this month.im waiting on mine to start, it had me cramping so bad today, i was almost on my knees at work.Geez clomid sure made me have some very odd changes
Hey Lady hows it going today? still hot flashing,lol I took my clomid at night that way those flashes normally hit me during the night and all i had to do was get up and strip :)
Hey how are you feeling today, i didnt see you on here today? Is everything ok?
I just wanted to update everyone. I got 3 BFPs last night so I called my Drs office this morning and they did a blood test to confirm pregnancy. Yes I am pregnant, but I have to have blood drawn again Thursday to confirm that my numbers are doubling. So, in conclusion, after my first round of clomid, I have become pregnant, I dont want to count my chickens before they hatch, so I will update you guys on Thursday. God Bless you all and baby dust!
That is so WONDERFUL Congrats :) Yipee let us know how the test goes tomr !!!
Ladies I cant believe this, my husband talked me into taking the test this morning and it said pregnant!!!! i dont know what to do with myself, im feeling worried.I hope and pray that my baby will be ok and stick.
Hey Congrats!!! Don't worry be happy and enjoy the good news, although I know its hard to digest. I had another wave of nausea and felt quite sick thats y couldn't come online. I feel better now. All the best dear!!
Congrats dear!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for thursday. Best of luck...
Thanks Please keep me in your prayers
Thanks a lot for the advice. I went to the doctor on Monday which was July 2 and my levels dropped to 100. As of today my levels should be zero because I was losing a 100 points each day starting with last Thursday, I am still bleeding. I have been spotting and bleeding for 11 days, now. How long did you bleed and spott for?

I hope to try and concieve (conceive) another child as soon as possible. It took me three months to concieve (conceive) off of clomid and I am ready to try again.
Thanks a lot, but I end up losing the baby because I am going through the process of a miscarriage, I will not let this keep me down. I will try again
Thank you for the Input.. It has now been a week since my last pill of the 1st session of clomid. we are still waiting to ovulate.. But We have been trying everyother day to have intercourse... I hope soon something happends!
Yep we have been waiting the time and not having it EVERYDAY... So Lets hope this does the trick.. THank you Sending you wishes as well
Todays Update- I went back to get more bloodwork and my numbers have doubled. Ive been stressing out and it still doesnt feel real at this point. Good luck and Baby Dust to All.
Congratulations!!! This is so AWESOME to hear... I really want to thank everyone this is a great Support system... We are on our way to trying to get preggo. This morning I had to have a ultrasound on my women parts lol To make sure There is not cyst and all. But the dr said everything looks great and He hopes to see us in the fall for BABY checkups.. so lets pray it works that way..!!! How long does it take before you ovulate after taking the meds?
I have be using a ovulation kits to see when I am ovulating... NOTTHING SHOWED yet:(
Hi thanks, but I lost the baby from a miscarriage. It took me three rounds of clomid to concieve (conceive) and I am not sure exactly what days I ovulated on. I will start back on clomid day 5-9 when I have my next cycle because I want a baby for my husband especially and for me. We have been together nine years.

My first doctors appointment is on July31st, at that time they tell me i will be 8weeks.I am praying really hard that we get to keep this baby.
Hi Ladies ! It's so good to know that it's many women out there just like me. I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now with no luck. I found out a couple of months ago that I have PCOS and the doctors I have been going to have been so reluctant on giving me any ovulation pills. Its so upsetting. I didnt get a period for a whole year and all of a sudden at the end of May it decided to come. I kept trying and have gotten 2 consecutive periods but no pregnancy. My doctor keeps stalling with trying to give me clomid. I dont know what to do.
I talked to the nurse today at the drs... I think that ive been taking my clomid wrong.. she said that you start counting the day you see any kind of blood... so last month I started spotting two days before my period actually started... she said I should have counted those days... So maybe this is why it hasnt been working.. I thought when it came on full that was day one.. good to know!!!! I hope no one else has done what I did!!! lol!!! Here is to this month!!!! congrats to all the prego women in here!! that is awesome!!!!! prayers to all!!! :)
lol yes mam! for hint of red,is day one. I took mine days 3 thru 7 at night though. And i used an ovulation kit too.And on the days u ovulate, have ur husband be eating peanuts and drinking some caffeine right before you bd.Thats what i did this past month and it seemed to work.Please pray that we get to keep this little one,my 1st appointment is on 31st.I will pray that your clomid works this time around
Hang in there, I will be praying for you
thanks a lot
Sooooo happy for you!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep us posted :)
Today is day 3 of my clomid (3rd round, now @ 100mg) hope this will be my month.....keeping fingers crossed.
OMG, sorry i havent been on for a couple of days, but WOW, im so happy to come on here and find your good news, i had a feeling that you would be pregnant thats why the other day i asked when you should have a period? Im so over the moon for you i really am, i think because your the 1st one who messaged me when i came to this sight i feel we connect!! :) also CONGRATULATIONS to everyone else who is pregnant!!!

I finished my last night of 100mg clomid last night days 2-6 now i hope i ovulate and get pregnant even tho its only my 1st time on these meds, i dont think it will work for me because i am way over weight :(

Also blossom, ur baby will be fine i send u all the luck and love i have xxxxxx
The hot flushes got better thankyou, but wow i felt like there was a devil inside of me on a few days LOL x
oh peanuts!!! I didnt know that!! he always drinks a lil soda so the caffeine part is taken care of!! I will def go to the store today for peanuts!! thanks for the advice!!! I am soo excited for you!!! Prayers are def being said for all of us!!!!! :)
this is my first tim e on clomid and I start the 9th - 13th and praying it all goes well, Ive read all most all yall amazing stories and im praying that yall get you babies as yall say baby dust to u all.. so let's keep each other up thoughthis  time we're going though praying for us all..
I pray that it will be for you! Good luck and Baby dust!
Oh Hun I am soo sorry to hear this... You know god always has a reason for everything.. My sister in law had a hard time getting  pregnant and Then On her Third month she started passing blood and lost the baby.. But they sent it in for testing and The baby carried a Gene that my sister in laws body rejected. AND it also had some kind of odd Gene that it would have not been a healthy baby.. She says she was very Upset to lose the baby but She also says god Knew we could not have handled a unhealthy child. So Hun you got to look on the reason behind it.. Shortly she was Preggo a Month later and She and My brother have a Healthy baby girl that is now TWO years old... SHE did not come into the world quietly THOUGH she had the cord aro!!!!und her neck three times the drs did not know till she was being pushed out. and She came out not breathing. SHE then Took her own breath as they were doing cpr to get her back. She is normal as ever she was in the NICU for three weeks. But By all that she never had any set backs.. SHE is really a HEALTHY and a normal Two year old girl.. She is also ahead IN her steps of growning and learning and talking.. So hun God has a plan.. I wish you the BEST of everything... I also hope we have BABY luck soon.. Best wishes!!!
I would either get another Doctor or ask to get a specialist.My Doc didnt waste anytime, He put me on metformin 2000 ml a day, for about 2months, cuz it takes your body a while to work up to it.(it can make you sick) and then he put me on the clomid, and it made me ovulate.So that was the key to get you body to ovulate get the clomid
I am overweight too so it worked for me it will work for you too. Just do like how i was telling this other lady on here.Use ur ovulation kit, and on the days that you ovulate have your man eat plenty of peanuts that helps his sperm count, and then have him drink somethng with caffeine right before you get it on.This will help the sperm swim faster...
Im praying for you and i got a good feeling about this month for you , so lets see how it goes :)
Thanks for your prayers 2!!!
Lol yes i got that from a friend and it may have helped me out this month, you never know and it cant hurt :)
You wanna talk about hot flashes, sheshhhh. I live in Houston and last week it was 103degrees here and i happen to live on the 3rd floor, i tell you i almost fainted when i got to the top of the stairs, of course then i didnt know i was preggars.Hehe, all i can say is stay in the air conditioning :)
hi mali thank you for your reply. i got my period on 3rd july what to do god playing with me. first time i got pre last year september but fortunetly there no fert in my womb. from then we r trying but no luck. please friends pray for me .i hope this 3 rd round (50 mg) makes me happy .......
I bleed for about 7 days and then it took another 38 days for my period to finally come and then the next month I started Clomid again which is where we are now. I am on CD 29 today and hopefully AF will stay away and I can test starting on Monday! Do u take your waking temp and chart? I am on 16 days of straight high temps and u only need 18 to be pregnant
OK so I have an update ......today is 16 DPO and I received a BFP! I will take another test on Monday because that is when AF is due but I just wanted to share the good news!!  I don't want to get too excited because of what happened last time but I m hopeful it will stick this time. This was my 3rd round of Clomid 50mg.
Congratulations!!!! WOohooo I am excited for you :)
congrats!    :)))))
What is DPO, BPF and AF? Lol! I'm new here and I don't know much. Lol! It sounds like a good news so CONGRATULATIONS!!
DPO: days past ovulation
BFP: big fat positive
BD: baby dancing
AF: Aunt flow
DH: husband
I am way over weight tho i bet your not lol, im still on my period its been 8days now but is very light now, i just want it to stop now so i can start trying lol, SOD that heat i live in england so we have crap weather, well it is very muggy atm but keeps raining, i hope ur taking it easy & has it sunk in that ur pregnant yet?x
Honestly i dont know why people put such a stigma on people who may be overweight trying to get pregnant.Its always possible, not every woman is a twig, and most everyone who has given birth is not a twig neither :)

I will say this, now that you have come off your period or your at the end, start eating fruits like(strawberrys) i read somewhere that they are very good for fertility.Also break out the salads for lunch,preferably spinach and use the dressings like italian and balsamic.For dinner cut back on your portions, and before you go to bed eat some more strawberrys.This is what i did :( i got high hopes for you this round too

Its sunk in all right, i am up at every morning from 12midnight thru 4am with constipation on the toilet.Sigh
And i am always feeling tired and going to bed at 7pm :)
DON'T worry about weight im over weight and i got pregnant on my first round of clomid.
Abby I as well am over weight and the first round of clomid has worked for me being able to concieve (conceive). Baby dust to you and I hope you get your little miracle very very soon!
Got a + pregnancy test on 7/4/12. I am so excited. I am also over weight and conceived on my 2nd round of Clomid. Keep going strong ladies.
Hi Everyone,

Please pray for me this month!!! Just finished my last clomid pill yesterday- this will be my third round and i am hoping and praying this is my month!!!!
thanks a lot for the story of your sister, that let me know there is hope.

I will continue to keep you updated with my pregnancy issue and any success. I will go to the doctor on July 23rd be checked out for any pregnancy issues

Good Morning,
Well After our Clomid we are finally showing on our Ovulation kits that we are in our HIGHEST peaks.. So WISH up luck.. We have really High hopes about getting this baby here soon... WISH US LUCK!!! As we send LUCK to you guys... BLESSING YOU ALL WITH BABY DUST!!!
Wish us luck!!! lol
I started spotting on June 25th and on July 5th I started bleeding very heavy. I took a pregnancy test on July 7th and I got a positive, but I do not suppose to be pregnant from my knowledge. But the doctor wanted me to take a pregnancy test in two weeks from July 2. I will take another pregnancy test on the 16th of July to see what the results say. I also scedule another doctor appointment on the 23rd of July with a different and better doctor to see what caused me to miscarriage because I do not want to go through another one.

I will keep up posted. And CONGRATULATIONS on you BFP!!111
Yes please do keep me updated, As I will keep you updated on ours as well.. I know we have two little boys who want to be big brothers, The two boys I got in a past relationship, My husband has no sister and Brothers he is the only child so I want to do whats right and give him the Gift of his own blood child... He does treat My boys as his own, we have been togather now for 5 years and THOUGHT now would be a good time to try and have our last child... BOY OR GIRL WE don't care we just want a healthy baby... PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS!!! But it's not going easy at all.. I wish you all the best of luck. and yes HUN god will gift you soon I know he will...
you stated that you have to run a high temp for 18 days. Give me an example how you temp should run for those days Please.  Thanks
thanks. I read about why women have miscarriages at a early stage and it is called a spontanous abortion, which occur due to a problem with the baby chromosomes. Usually is not cause by mother or father, but the sperm and egg. You will have to read up on it.

I will hope that my next pregnancy is not a miscarriage because I will be very hurt. But thanks and yes please keep me in your prayers as I will do the same.
How do you chart your temperature???
We have been TTC for about year now (which isn't that long considering others) I was put on progestin to induce my period and now am on clomid for days 3-7. Praying this will work. I go on the 26th for my labwork to see if I ovulated. I'm just curious how likely is it for us to get pregnant first round?
We bought ovulation test strips. Should I start using them 5 days after my last clomid pill?
June 19th - 97.4
June 20th - 97.3
June 21st - 97.3
June 22nd - 97.6 ovulation day (Day 1 of high temp)
June 23rd - 98.2
June 24th - 97.9
June 25th - 97.9
June 26th - 97.9
June 27th - 97.9
June 28th - 98.2
June 29th - 98.3
June 30th - 98.2
July 1st - 98.2
July 2nd - 98.3
July 3rd - 98.2
July 4th - 98.2
July 5th- 98.3
July 6th - 98.3
July 7th - 98.5 (BFP)
July 8th 98.5
July 9th 98.3 (today) first day of missed period

Hope this helps!! Let me know if you have any other questions :)
I was told by my doctor to start testing on CD12....and when on clomid I always seemed to get a positive on the OPK CD13...so make sure that you do it early enough that you catch it.
I also took at pregnancy test after I started bleeding. I started spotting on March 31st, and bleeding on April 1st through April 10th I took at pregnancy test on April 9th and still got a positive, but on April 3rd my Beta test was only at 316, then on April 10th it dropped to 60 which is when they told me I was having an active miscarriage, and then finally on April 17th my Hcg was only at 4 and at that point you are back to normal. I wish you good luck, but I think if your Hcg levels are anything over a 10 with the sensitive HPT they will always come up positive. I am 4 weeks today, and worry a lot because a week later is when I started to bleed last time. I made my first OB appt today and they don't want to see me until I'm 8 weeks which is on August 6th...so pray that this sticks for me and I will do the same for you :)
praying nothing but the best for u..it's going to stick this time..
Hang in there, mine appointment is on July31st... man that seems so far away.Im only 5 weeks this week, but im nervous.but i have nothing to report but constipation and mild cramping.Im praying for us all and the babies to be safe :)
Hi everyone. I'm 24yrs and overweight. I've never taken care of my MC util a few months ago. I've been married to a great man for almost 4yrs and we are ansious to become parents. Neither of us have kids and he is 35yrs. My mother-in-law has no grandkids and she is 72yrs and I love her and would love to make her a grandma soon. I use to be extremely irregular but these past 2 months my periods were great thanks to some herbs I took. My cycles were 32 days apart. On my June 20th period, I took Clomid on days 5-9. On July 7th I think I ovulated cuz my abdomen hurt. It was a weird pain, like pinching and only lasted one day. We have been making love almost everyday. I really hope that my obesity doesn't get on my way to become a mommy. Is there anyone here that have gone through the same thing and has become pregnant? When would be ok to take a pregnancy test? I'm suppose to bleed on July 21st but I pray to God that it doesn't come and we become parents! Baby dust to all of us and let's pray to God that we all get blessed with a baby and to all of you that are preggo already, let's pray that it sticks and have a healthy 9 month pregnancy! Please everyone have me in your prayers!!!!    :')
Thanks for telling me ur the cool abreviations. Lol! And congrats on your BFP!!!!!!!
Thankyou, All these over weight people who have concieved has give me hope and a big smile on my face this morning :) x
im starting to think positive now :) i finished af sunday, i have started having sex already i dont care if its to early lol i will not miss a chance, i started taking ovulating test aswell so fingers crossed, the days just seem to drag, i mean im only on CD10 LOL :(

Awww bless you, i bet it is all worth it tho :) xx
Thankyou & Congratulations :) x
Good Luck xx
I will most certain pray for you and the other ladies. It is hard for all us. We get pregnant and then some of us experience a miscarriage. I am so ready for my own baby.

I really hope your baby stick because this will not only hurt you but me. I feel like we are experiencing the same problems. Please keep me updated as I will do the same.

Thanks a lot for giving me an example of how to check temp. GOD BLESS!!!
I took my last Clomid of june 28th and I started Ovulations kit a week later and This july 5th TO july 9th was Ovulation week.. Two days High Ovulation... SOOO hope this helps... NOW we are on out BIG HALL too see when I am pg and if...
Yep I belive that is what it was called, I will read up on that.... I hope all works out please keep me posted...
im so happy for u pumpkin this is my first round of clomid and praying it works the first time but congrats to your bundle of joy..
Thanks, but I lost my bundle of joy and hoping to get another one that is going to be healthier as soon as possible.
Hi all, i just come back from my slimming group and have lost 2 and half pound :) thats 6 and half altogether now, so half a pound and iv lost half of stone!! i hope this helps me fall pregnant!!  sticky baby dust to all xx
Go Abby WOot WOot!!! so are you going to get an ovulation test predictor thingy?
Hey, we took our last Clomid pill on the same day. June 28 and I think I ovulated on July 7th. Jajaja! If we both get pregnant, we will be exactly the same time. I'm praying for you, me and everyone else! Is this your 1st round?
hi, i havent been on here for awhile and i see alot of new comers, so this is my story im on my second round of clomid 150mg on CD3-7, this time i never did a OPK because i felt so down for clomid didnt work for me on my  first round @ 100mg and i put all my effort into it, i charted my temps i used pre-seed..........so this time i just took the pills and started BD as soon as my period was over and did it almost every day, im now on CD21 and i dont feel different, i havent had any side effects from clomid on this round, my first round i had hot flashes, my boobs hurt, and my cycle length was 36 days it has never been that long and i didnt even take a HPT because i was afraid of the disappointment, and i felt so pregnant, when AF  showed up i didnt even know it was coming no cramps, nothing, and i bleed for 11 days..........i saw my dr yesterday and he said that i have enough cervical mucus that showed that i had ovulated so my fingers are crossed that it worked this cycle because last cycle he told me that i didnt have enough cervical mucus and that i never ovulated...........even tho i did get a positive OPK.............thats was just a lil weird........congratulation to those who have gotton a BFP and good luck to those who are still on the journey with me............
So when did u take your last Clomid pill? I'm on Clomid 100mg and hoping I get pregnant. I don't know when I should feel a difference if I am but if I'm not, my period would start on July 22nd. I hope our periods don't come so we can get our little bundle of joy!
I have got an ovulation kit iv started it already, but even if i dont ovulate im having sex every other day just incase, would u say its best to have sex daily or every 2days?x
Good luck, im on my 1st round of 100mg of clomid i took mine days 2-6 im only on CD12 at mo x
Hi just a quick Q i come on my period on the 30th june, when should i come on again? should i get a proper cycle now as on all these tabs?
Lol they say bd every other day , but my hubbie and me did it everyday...(when i ovulated) thats why i made him eat those peanuts during the day at work(that help the sperm count). Also for me, like say we did it at night, then it wouldnt be till the next night before we got it on...that way neither one of us would be too sore.You dont want to wear yourself out before the right time :)
was ur cycle regular before? mine was 27-28days.I would count the most regular amount of time it normally takes for yours to come again,And if its a day late to test ;D
Maybe you did get pregnant...you said you bld for 11days, is that normal for you? it might have been a miscarriage.

I will be praying for you on this round hope it works, dont stress!
im
Viewing 2601-2800 comments: