Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Any1 get pregnant first cycle of Clomid????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 2801-3000 comments:
Sorry stupid laptop, Im gonna do it everyday i think just to be on the safe side lol or atleast every other day and then do it more if i do get a positive ovulating test....

No this was my first period in a year and half and that was because i had provera, so i dont know when i will come on again how long do i leave it to take provera again to get my next period if it doesnt come on its own
so i took my last provera on sunday so i'm expecting AF by monday, 7/16. i'm chlomid 50mg on cd 2-6 and hoping this will be the month for me. i go see doc on aug. 15th and if i don't get any results by then i'm hoping he'll up the dosage.  babydust to all and congrats to those who got BFP!!
im on the third day of clomid 50mg and praying this is the month for me also do you have any kidz or this is the first one your trying for, for me my first and most baby dust to you
hey im on my second round of 50mg clomid cd2-6 im on cd14 i ovulated last month. just finding it hard to know when/if i have ovulated i have got my blood test next wed to see if i have. me and my bf been having sex every day since cd9 does anyone know what days you are likely to ovulate on these days. anyone in the same boat?
i have a 7 yr old from my previous marriage but my husband now has no kids of his own and we've been ttc for a few yrs now. we found out that he has only 21% normal sperm but doc says thats ok. i'm overweight and have always been irregular. nvr been tested or diegnosed with pcos so i'm really hoping that this round will work. gl to u and much babydust to you
I dont know if this will help but i was doing some research today on the things to eat while your pregnant. And Mango and Cucumber help your body not to abort the baby.Matter of fact the article said to eat a mango everyday.

So what i have been doing, is taking spinach lettuce,cut up cucumber,and a couple pieces of mango and then add a dash of Italian dressing.Omg its so good! I m just saying try this and maybe we can get our babies to stick and stay :)
I need some help...... i was charting my temp and im not sure if i am ovulating or not...

7/9- 97.9
7/10- 98.1
7/11-99.4
7/12-99.1
I went yesterday to have an ultrasound to see if the Clomid was working and I was told that one of my ovaries were 2.5 x 1.3. Just wanted to know if that is a good thing or what. Really didn't get much of an explanation besides that I had responded to the Clomid.
I nvr temped before ,but if ur not running a fever you might just have ovulated or even may be pregnant maybe.Good luck and plenty baby dust :) let us know
thank you so much!!! I dont think I ovulated yet because I took my last clomid 100mg pill on July 8th- it would be really early i think.... I dont know though, i really hope this month does it for me!!!
Hows things going with you :)
Good thankyou just on CD14 waiting for ovulation, how baby bump :)
So far good, i havent had spotting. Alittle cramping, sometimes i feel myself getting pissed over silly things , and a whole lot of constipation.Lol
I got about 2 more weeks to this docs appointment.sigh
Glad all is good, i dont think they should make u go that long, iv just got back from drs coz i got really bad pain in my breast bone and pain in the top of my stomach and i dont know if its to do with my hernia or the tablets, but the drs done nothing.
just done my ovulating test and im ovulating :) so excited, as soon as hubby gets home lol x
i just did mine too, and I have a smiley face on the clear blue!!!  I cant wait to come home tonight......... I missed yesterday though, I did the day before, i hope its ok...some people do it every other day , right?
Exciting isint it :) but i done one with the lines and it come up pretty dark similar to the other line, but then i done another 1 and it was negative maybe i shouldnt have done the 2nd one?x
the day before is fine hun and yes they say do it every other day thats what iv been doing, but now im ovulating im gonna do it a few times in the next couple of days x
im going to go take another one now since yours came up negative second time- they say though that as long as you see both lines its positive, but sometimes the second line is not as dark and its still ok.
OMG my second one came out negative!!! no smiley face just the circle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what does that mean???????????????
I have been doing them sice CD10 and the 1 i done today was way darker than the other ones i have been doing, i just dont understand how half hour later i do another and it says negative
i just called clear blue, and they said that pcos can cause a false positive :((((((( bummer..... i have pcos.
dont panic babe, i think we are ovulating, isit ur first time?? its my 1st time thats why im panicing and thinking omg isit or isit not, but surley they cant be wrong deffently not clear blue, just keep having sex every other day to be on the safe side x
yeah i have pcos aswel but i dont think its a false positive because a lot of people with pcos use opk
i have been trying to 3 months, i have pcos, and took clomid 50mg for 2 months and 100mg this last month. my last pill was on the 8th- according to the clomid ovulation calendar this is the time i ovulate. i feel so disappointed like this will be another failed month. i just cant handle it anymore.
This is my 1st time on meds i was put on 100mg clomid straight away i took my last clomid on the 5th i had to take mine CD2 - CD6, just think positive, have you always used clear blue and gone by the results the past 2months?
i have never used clear blue easy before, i have never used an ovulation kit before. this was my very first time.
i think we are both ovulating :)

just think positive & have lots of sex...
im getting pains in my sides and back aswell so dont know if that is ovulation?

wouldnt it be good if we was ovulating and got pregnant at the same time :)
Lots of sticky baby dust to you!!

Any other advise people or opinions on our confusion?
pain usually means ovulating.....i am not getting any pain but plan on having lots of sex ;) who knows!!!! I really really hope and pray for us both that this is our month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im sure it is babe :D Wooohooooo!!
WooohHOOO that rocks !!! man Im super excited!
remeber what i said about your man eating the peanuts and drinking that caffeine right before yall get to it.

Have you been eating strawberries?thats really good for ur egg quality
Thats if i am ovulating, im doubting it now :( coz im new to it, i dunno whats happening lol, yeah hes eating penuts and drinking!! gonna get strawbs today
Girl if the ovulation stick said that you ovulate then u ovulating.
When u take ur correct dose of mertformin it is helping to correct ur body.I dont know about you but i used to test with the ovulation kit before i got on metformin. I always got a negative, i would be crying for hours but anyways, even when i got on the metformin, i got a negative.Its not till the combination of metformin and clomid that we pocs sisters get a positive :)
so when ur kit says u got a positive, goshdarn#!!! IT its a GO!!!

Since i have never ovulated, i will let u know the 1st 2(positive) days i didnt feel hardly nothing, it was on the 3rd day that i was like doubled over in pain, i thought i was having appendicitis or a cysts rupture.Anyways my machine had went back to saying high fertility, not peak. So if u getting positives and dont feel nothing its ur body warming up for the moment.
Anyways now that i wrote this book,lol .Let me know what you think
I was reading your post, I just wanted to way in .When u take clearblue,Cuz i had the 30day clearblue test thingy and i have the clearblue machine (the one that cost bout 250)

U say u got a negative result the second time? im curious did u use the same pee, or did u retest the next morning? cuz u have to take these test in the morning, like 1st thing.

Ima be totally honest with you,i have pocs 2.The 1st day my machine and the test stick thing said positive i didnt use either one again. I got busy getting it on , and drinking tons of water and trying to eat supper healthy :)

Im saying give ur body a chance :) i think u did ovulate, ur egg might be releasing .Im praying for you dont be discouraged.
thank you so much for your post! I have been going nuts for 3 months already. Yesterday at like 11am I took the clear blue ovulation test (first time i ever took one in my life) and it was a smiley face---- then I read Abby's post that she tested a second time and it was negative, i went and peed again on another stick around 1pm and it was negative too. I called clear blue and they said that pcos a lot of the times gives a false positive because they test for the LH hormone, and with pcos, either LH or FSH is usually double to triple the other, so it causes a false positive. I have no cramps and dont feel any different. I have been on metformin for like 4-5 months, 1000mg (1 pill twice a day) I took provera to bring down my period, and then took clomid 50mg days 5-9- it didnt work for me, and the next month my period came at the same time like the month before (usually without provera i dont even get a period) so once again I took clomid 50mg and nothing......then my period came again and i took clomid 100mg days 5-9 (july 4th-8th). I bought the clear blue thing yesterday and the first time i peed on it it was positive and have the have been negative ever since ( i was obsessively peeing on the sticks)

I feel so discouraged at this point and dont know what else i can do!!!!
i done my ovulation test at 2pm and it was positive and then i needed a wee half hour later, i said to my husband im going to do another test with different wee and it was negative i was relle upset and wish i didnt take the 2nd one because i got all excited iv just been having sex any way just to be on the safe side, also i dont go for blood test to check to see if im ovulating, on my 2nd month he said go and get a blood test on day21
Im taking 2000mlg a day, my doc says anything less doesnt does effect y
They sent me for testing this first month too, i did go on the 21st day.And i was describing to the Tech lady that took my blood, about the pain i had had around the time my machine came back positive and she told me that it sounded like i had ovulated.And then test results came back as 13.4? i didnt think that was very high, but my doc said that was fine ,it meant ovulation.I read somewhere that anything over a 10 is good.SO we shall see what the results are for you
i used to take 2000mg but he said its too much for me and lowered to 1000mg, my insulin was not too high so he said for now 1000 is enough, I dont know.
id rather not be tested to be honest lol because then i wont be dissapointed im just going to keep taking all my tablets and do the deed and pray :)

anyways hope your feeling okayy, with little bump xx
hi hun, my last pill was on june 26, i took clomid 150mg on CD3-7 this is my second round, im now on CD24 and 2 days ago my nipples started  hurting like hell i cant even touch them, and yesterday someone told me that i looked different and that im glowing and its someone that i see almost everday at work.......so im praying that this month is my month....
i am having one of those days where i feel like doin nothing at all. I have no energy, but i seem to want to eat nonstop.lol

Your test will turn out fine, dont worry
Thats good i envy you, My doc says he gonna keep me on this all the way thru my pregnancy.So i am hoping everything will be ok.
Does anyone know I took my first round of clomid like I was supposed to. On the second round should you start the exact same day you did the last time even if you have not started your period? Or wait until you start?
You have to wait untill your period :) Good luck
If you dont feel like doing anything, then just rest dont over do it, be safe, metformin is ment to help you through your pregnancy isnt it?
Also how many rounds of clomid have you done?
Im not sure , i hear alot of other conflicting thoughts on it.Like ur on it until u get pregmnant, and then some stay on it thru the 1st trimester.This is the 1st time i have ever seen anyone saying that the gonna be on metformin thru the entire pregnancy.But i think its cuz my doc said i am a high risk for becoming diabetic thru my pregnancy.

And this was the 1st time i got to use clomid. and i only got 50mlg.
yeah i have read a few things online saying metformin helps through pregnancy, 1st round your lucky :) i hope it works 1st time with me and im on 100mg, m/c can happen at anytime i read back a few months ago and some1 mc at 4months :( scary but aslong as u keep healthy :) xx
So any other advice? did you have sex everyday? what days did u take clomid? and what day did you have ovulation?
I took mine days 3 thru 7 , and i ovulated on the day 15, but all the machines and other test told me day 13 &14.But those things suppose to tell u early so u can have business done early.Lol i did it on the 12th, 13th, 14th,15th, and 16th. I didnt know it on the 12th, that was just spontaneous.Lol but i know that my egg actually released on the 15th. I felt it. So there was plenty of sperm in there from before...so i might get a girl.

Anyways i been worried about miscarriage everyday, and my hubbie tells me not to think about it.Im  eating mango and cucumber everyday, those help ur body not to abort ur baby.And i am trying to read up everyday what i can do to help this baby stay :)

in another sense i really dont feel pregnant.I dont feel nothing excpt for constipation, and an occasional cramping that could be from the constipation.I do know one thing ,i am always going to the bathroom to pee, every hour at least 3x times each hour.Im also always hungry for bad food too.I know that is going to become very real to me when i go to the doctor on the 31st and he lets me hear the heartbeat.Ima probably gonna cry, and ima be surprised if its twins.I feel like i felt 2 eggs fall down my tubes, its stupid but we shall see.
How can you feel your eggs? how many days after u ovulated did u take a pregnancy test? im positive your baby will stick :) mine and my husbands 1st wedding anniversery is on the 30th july so would be nice to find out im pregnant :) i think i ovulated friday 13th CD14 so when could i test do you reckon?xx
I waited till the day i was to get my period , so it was 12 days afterwords.i felt it because it felt like my appendix was hurting but i dont know how to describe , about how it felt like something rolled down my tubes.Lol probably just my imagination.Thanks for the encouragement.And Congrats to you and ur Hubbie. My baby if things progress correctly she or he will come on March14 , my husband bday is on  march 10. Im excited for you, so you just got to wait about 2 weeks.Some people take the test  early though
My period was the 30th june but coz i didnt have regular periods i dont know when its due, people say say take a test between 10-14 days, i dont think i did ovulate tho but we will see, iv had them pains in my sides and back x
Hi all, I had been away for a time because I haven't been feeling upto it for a week. I was 10weeks along but didnt have much nausea since last week. It was worrying me but I thought it happens. Anyway I was scheduled for ultrasound on thursday and had doc's appointment on friday after the ultrasound. This was my second ultrasound after first discovering my six weeks baby with heart beat. During the ultrasound my doc didnt seem happy.
She told me to empty my bladder and she did my TVS. She said u have some complications I suggest u discuss with your doc, we can't find the heart beat. This was such a crushing news for me I just went to my DH outside the radiology room and burst into tears, I just could see what's gonna happen and  couldn't believe it's happening to me, I didn't pass even a drop of blood throughout the pregnancy so a miscarraige (miscarriage) was not at my mind at all. Anyway I couldn't contain myself and went to my Gynaecologist right after the ultrasound, she was busy in the operation theatre, She checked my reports when she came out. To my dismay she told the same. Although I was 10 weeks 5 days but the baby was only 7 weeks 4 days, and the heart beat found at 6 weeks is no more, Its a 'missed abortion'. I cried myself to sleep that night. The next day (Friday) I again had ultrasound and TVS by another doc for second opinion, but same result, no heart beat. I got myself admitted in the Hospital on Saturday. They put in 4 tablets in my vagina so I can miscarry (because there was no sign of natural miscarraige (miscarriage)) after 6 hours of tablets I felt extreme pain waves in the uterus and had 2-3 hours of painful and bloody miscarraige (miscarriage) late at night. In the morning they took me for another ultrasound which showed the miscarraige (miscarriage) was not complete and have to do D & C. They didn't let me eat the whole day and did my D& c at 7pm . I was discharged at 11pm yesterday night. So what was supposed to be a happy weekend after the ultrasound showing my 10weeks old healthy baby turned out to be a nightmare and now I am only left with sorrow and emptiness... I am sorry guys for taking your time but just wanted to share...All of you have happy healthy pregnancies...baby dust to All!!
I am so sorry to hear that, i will be praying for you.
I am worried though that it might not be enough. I am nervous and anxious thinking that this is another wasted month.
I know how you feel, I just had a miscarriage about one week ago. I was six weeks pregnant as well when I had my miscarriage. I was so upset as well because I also had a tubal pregnancy last year and I have one tube. When I fought out I was having a miscarriage I left the doctor office in tears and I cried that whole day. I had a spontaneous abortion. This is the process where the baby chromosome do not develop probably and the womens body reject the baby.
I hope you feel better and if you accomplish another pregnancy it will be a healthy pregnancy. Just continue to pray. God Bless you
Any news yet? How are you feeling now? I am 5w 1d now and have just had back pain and yesterday my boobs started to hurt all of these miscarriage stories are starting to scare me! Keep me updated!
Does anyone know if Prometrium gives you light periods? My RE  prescribed it to bring on AF. I took it and now (3 days later) I have a period but it's very very very light - I need a pad, but it's definately not a "flow".  Does prometrium usually make your period lighter?
I'm on Clomid 100mg days 5-9. I think I did ovulate but I don't think I'm pregnant. I'm still hoping that AF doesn't come on July 22nd and I become pregnant. I don't feel any different though. And I don't have insurance anymore so I can't do all that checking to see my progesterone and all that other good stuff. I took these Clomid because I had a refill. I saw in the internet that Clomid makes you dry and so if we are not pregnant I'll buy some Pree-Seed with my last Clomid refill that I have.  :'(
Thnx Blossom, I wish u a very healthy and happy pregnancy...Best of luck
Thnx Pumpkin for the consolation and oh boy! do I need them or what...I feel terrible all the time. I know about your tragedy and can feel the pain, If this is not enough already that one is going through a tough time, ppl just keep coming and telling me that they are sorry about the loss but we shouldn't delay it any further! as if we don't know that... what the heck we are doing...we are trying to make a baby here and not flying a kite... Y don't ppl just keep their mouths shut and stop giving false consolations (with hidden sarcasm) and mind their own businesses.
Anyways,I am sure u must have heard similar things from stupid ppl, these things do hurt although we choose to ignore them. Can u tell me something,I don't have doc's appointment till coming monday, do u have any idea when should I start trying again?
Hey so far im **** good,No spotting im 6 weeks and im starting to get very nervous too!
How you doing today ?
You feeling any different. Before i missed my period,I got metal taste in my mouth, I think i got that the 1st week after ovulation, so thats a sign.Also I got pissed off driving home and there wasnt even traffic.Lol normally i get road rage right before my period comes, but i knew this time it was way to early for that.
Its never a wasted month, it just means that next month you will eat more properly, drink more water, exercise better, and then get on that baby making horse and try again :)

To be honest at the moment i dont know how i feel, i dont feel no different just nervous, i dont think i have had ovulation yet :( im on CD18, CD14 i thought i had ovulation but i posted a picture on a sight and they said i would say it was negative, so i dont know :( and had negative all other times
How are u getting on? have you had another positive opk yet?
I havent had another positive. That was it on saturday at 11am, ever since then they are all negative.....my bf and i have been doing it everyday almost i dont know though, i dont feel any pain so i dont think i ovulated and im starting to begin to believe that the pcos gave me a false positive the first time i took the test. I am so nervous and anxious. I dont want to go to the doc because i dont want to be disappointed- whatever he says wont make a difference to me.....i made an appointment with an infertility specialist for the 24th- i will see what he says to me.

How are you?
Aww bless ya babe, i feel the same 1 min im like yeah i ovulated, then the next min im like i dont think i ovulated, i had a little pain but maybe that was just in my mind due to hoping, im just gonna hold tight and hope for the best
Im with you in the same boat! I just feel like its all in my head and not in reality. I am supposed to get my period on the 30th or 29th, and i cant wait already because i want to know what happened. I feel so agitated lately, and when i see women who dont want kids and get pregnant so fast and so easy im like wtf! i want it and im trying so hard and it just doesnt work for me! im 25 years old, i shouldnt be having such a hard time with this.
Yes I have people come to me all the time about sorry about your lost. I do not like to tell people that I am pregnant but they just be like, You look pregnant. I am the type of person that do not like to lie to others, but from here on out I am not saying nothing and if someone ask me I going to to tell them no. O well. And will people say that they will pray for you, sometimes they will pray against you, so I do not really care for some people to pray for me. People I know not the ladies on the post with us.

I told myself that the next time my cycle comes on I am going to start trying because I just had a nature miscarriage where everything happen on its own and I did not have to have a D & C or any surgery, but if I did I will still start trying with my next cycle and I will be taking my clomid days 5-9.

I am ready and I'm sure you are to. We will get to this thing together. Keep me posted and I will do the same
No spotting for me either...but I have been having some lower back pain for the last couple of days :( I forgot is this your first pregnancy? You appt is on July 31st right? Mine is on August 6th..we are right about a week apart. I am very nervous also! Good thoughts though for both of us! We got this!
i feel the same babe, and some people deffentely done deserve kids, my period is meant to come on the 30th aswell but im gonna take a chance and take a test on the 27th as they say u can take it 14days after ovulation, so if we did ovulate on the 13th we can take 1 on 27th and if negative, wait untill missed periods, do u get regular periods or do u have to take something to kick start?
Just wondering if someone can help me, i had to take provera to kick start my period i took it on the 30th june when should i leave it till to take my next provera if i dont get af on my own and im not pregnant??
i had to take provera to get my period- it doesnt come on its own.
yeah same as me, i was just saying in another post how long are u going to leave it to take provera again if your period dont come and your not pregnant
sorry my af was the 30th june so when should i take it again if it doesnt show on its own
So I am new to this and just have a question. I went on the 11th to have an ultrasound to see if the Clomid that I was taking was actually working and I was told that one of my ovaries were 2.5 x 1.3. Just wanted to know if that is a good thing or what. Really didn't get much of an explanation besides that I had responded to the Clomid. Since then I have had major back pain everyday. Just waiting to take a test on the 24th. Hope it is positive!
I cant comment if that is good or not because i havent been cheecked, but good luck and hope u get a BFP x
I was given Provera to bring on my AF.  Took it for 10 days and then 3 days later AF showed up.  My DR prescribes Provera every two months since my periods will NEVER come on their own, however, you must be careful with Provera.  My DR makes me go for a blood pregnancy test before taking it to make sure that you are not pregnant prior to starting the medication because if you are, it can cause miscarriage.  She recently switched me to Prometrium which is the same as Provera - only it's a natural drug with the same job - to bring on AF.  If you are pregnant while taking Prometrium it's much much safer...however, if you are on CL and you are ovulating, you should get your AF on your own.  My problem is that I don't ovulate ... therefore AF does not show up!

In my next life - I'm going to be a guy! lol
Hahahaaaa, a guy in ur next life, im with you on that, yeah im on clomid to my last period was 30th june so when should i have af again? coz i dont think my dr will do a blood pregnancy test they tell me just todo a test but i will see and ring the nurse or something, hope your ok? are you on clomid?xx
Thanks and I hope you get a BFP too!!!!
I'm so sorry for the loss of all the pregnancys... An update on me went to DR and they told me they were unable  to verify my pregnancy in ultrasound. my levels were only 6400 on 7/13 7752 7/15 and 8952 7/17 not doubling every 48 hour. according to my last period I should be close to 8 weeks so they were thinking either I will miscarry or I have ectopic pregnancy. Wat a big blow after 5 yrs of trying finally pregnant and nothing but bad things. stay strong ladies and wish all the best.
so AF showed up yesterday like i thought it would and started my 2nd round of chlomid tonight, taking it at night this time cause it makes me sleepy. i'm hoping this month will be my month. so sorry to those who have had tragic losses. babydust to all and hopefully this will be all our month.
Thankyou, the waiting is killing me lol
The waiting game isn't fun thats for sure!
Hey!
I did do a round of Clomid and I even ovulated and got triggered and did the deed every second day like instructed...but then AF came.  DR said that sometimes they (egg & sperm) just don't meet up...there was really nothing else to explain it.  I am on AF right now and I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see how it's all going in there and then I think I'll start round 2 of Clomid again.  Such a long journey and it ***** always getting your hopes up and then having them shattered.  My last round was AMAZING.  I did cycle monitoring everyday and the DR said everything looked fantastic...but still no baby :( I will try again but not sure how far or long we are going to go with this because it's honestly starting to take over our lives.  It's all we think about, all the focus on, and being together every other day isn't as much fun as it sounded initially :) Best of luck to all you ladies though. I'm sure if God meant for me to have children it will happen...I just want it NOW!
I am 5w5d today, but I have been having really bad lower back pain for about a week now....is this normal or has anyone else ever experienced this, so early on in pregnancy? It's freaking me out because I just want everything to be ok. Please let me know! Thanks
So sorry to hear about your Dr Appt. I had the same thing in April but I was bleeding starting at 5 weeks. Now I am at 5w5d and no bleeding just really bad back pain. Was this your first appointment? Were you still having pregnancy symptoms? I have my first Dr Appt on 8/6/12 when I will be 8 weeks. I'm not sure I can wait that long!
I have had back pain since I got a positive on my OPK. Just haven't gotten the BFP yet though.
hi ladies,
Just the heads up.....
As most of you know ma husband's overseas n we only see each other once in a year for 30-40 days only...
i have been married since 1 year now,,,have been ttc since then and no luck...went to see ma doc he gave me clomid 100mg/day for 5 days from day 3-7.
ist cycle nothing happened coz i saw ma hubby 12 days after ma periods so i wasn't expecting any good news, but we kept trying....

2nd cycle we tried day and night coz i had to fly home after 20 days of ma periods and when i came back i went to see ma doc he took ma urine for urgent n sudden pregnancy test n came out negative....i was so disoppinted and heart broken coz i am 25 and i wanted to have a baby at the age of 22---well i took a pro-care dollar store one time pregnancy test on 15th july (coz 16th was the ist day of ma last periods) and i saw 2 line one was dark and the 2nd one was very faint, did it twice n same kind of results i got.
I went back to see ma doc the next morning he asked me to go and get ma blood work done, i got ma result today and came positive...
i am so happy and i wish all of you the same kind of happiness <3
btw i took materna which helped me a lot (according to ma doctor it made me more fertile) and took clomid 100mg for 2 periods sycle.
so good luck to all of you and lots of baby dust <3...

pray for me that it goes smooth...and help me out since it's my ist pregnancy and i have no basic knowledge of any pregnancy shopping (i mean maternity clothes), food, symptoms and changes etc...
Good Luck!
so AF showed he ugly face today i so hate her right now..........lol..........im gonna call my dr tomorrow so that i can stat my next round of clomid 200 mg.........im happy for everyone who got there BFP...........Baby dust to all who is still trying.......
It was not my first appt i went because i was having some cramps all night and it was different cramping. Well gud luck at urn appt. I hope everything is okay.
How are you feeling? Did you go to the doctor for blood work?
Hi im fine babe,  hows you? im just wating for the 14days to take a test and the waiting is killing me :( my gyna isnt doing any blood test or u/scan untill my second cycle :( i dont know why this is though, im just so nervous to see if it has worked or not
Hows you hun, you have been quiet? hope everything is ok
Hi hun, how did it go with your u/s ? yes i know what you mean with the waiting, i wake up every morning scared and think will it ever happen for me, i get to take a preg test on the 27th thats 14dpo well i think i ovulated anyway, but i dont have no blood test or u/s untill my second cycle :(
Congratulations, im hoping to get a BFP end of month but i doubt i will because im not that lucky
i went to take a blood test yesterday to my regular doctor, my progesterone is 4.72 dont know what that means, my lh is 50.74 and fsh 7.43---- with pcos the lh is always about 3 times higher than the fsh. I dont know what any of this means - i have no idea if i ovulated or not. i will take the test on the 27th and see what happens. I have doubts it worked though.
i havent a clue what all that means either, im taking my test on the 27th aswell so fingers crossed :) but yes im doubting to
Its scary, i bet your nervous to, i wish i could just test now
i just called my old boss whos one of the best gynos in NYC, she doesnt take my insurance so i cant go to her, i cant afford her even if i paid cash :) but i gave her all my information and she said it looks like i did ovulate.....lets see what happens.
Lets hope so, see were lucky over here have nhs
whats nhs?
national health service, its free we dont have to pay for insurance or anything
thats awesome! at my previous job i paid over $600 for medical and dental coverage, at this job i pay $100, and still not everything is fully covered.
Wow that must be hard, all my treatment is free, some people have to pay for there prescription depending on there job, but seeing drs and stuff is free unless you go private
I wish we had that here. The really good doctors here take really good insurance or cash only- the so so doctors take most insurances. I work in the medical field so its helpful because i have a lot of connections to different doctors. Otherwise, I dont know how I would make it.
Hey everything was fine until today now i have light bleeding i dont know what, to think except i am going to the doctor tomr.
wow congrats to you!!
Dont panic babe, might me nothing serious, i know its hard but dont stress and stay calm, let me know how you get on
Yeah i think they should have nhs everywhere, well atleast your covered for what you need at the moment, cant you talk to your old boss at her house as you cant afford her?
im feeling really dehydrated even tho im drinking, and i dont feel like eating which isnt like me lol, and feel bloated, why is this?
also a very weird taste in my mouth no matter how much i drink and hot flushes
hi!

im new to this forum, but it's been days that ive been reading everyone's posts. like the others, i feel glad that i am not alone:). anyway, here's my story. i got pregnant october 2006 (with then bf now ex) got mc on december. I met a wonderful guy on Jan 2007 got pregnant march same yr, 3 mos after my last mc (i was 37) and my daughter was born nov 2007, now 4 and 7 mos old. Got pregnant again (for the 3rd time) last nov 2011 but resulted to mc again Dec 2011. My husband (which is 10 yrs younger than me) desperately wants another baby. So after mc last dec 2011 we tried without assisted help but no luck. maybe because i'm too old now hehe (43 yrs old). We went to an ob last june and he gave me clomid, took it d6-10. My last cycle was june 20. Im a regular 27 cycle
but today i am 2 days late. Im using ovuview and it says that my period should start on july 19.

oookkk... so im wondering if i am pregnant... i dont have many symptoms, my abdomen is not cramping, a little nausea, bbs a little sore aside from that no more.. im overweight too. 187 lbs 5'6 tall.

so why am i wondering? because i am afraid to test and see bfn waaaahhh!

* we were ttcng after my daughter was born in 2007 then when i got pregnant in 2011 we were super happy and later super devastated. not to mention the monthly waiting.. ahh the pressure of having a younger husband hahaha!
hi!

i,d like to add also,  that i am not charting and using opk. but last month after taking the clomid i felt pain in my left ovary that lasted for 2-3 hrs then gone. i also experience spotting d11 for 2 days (only when i wiped) after finishing the clomid.  Now, im 2 days late but no symptoms... could i be pregnant or my period is just delayed due to clomid? this is my first try...
baby dust to all!!
Hey!

Ultrasound went well (as per usual) and the Clomid works and I ovulate, the egg and sperm just do not want to hang out with each other!! Dr. said there is no reason it shouldn't be happening because everything looks good.  Frustrating!
Yeah that is what the doctor basically told me the other day too.
Welcome :)

What are you waiting for? go and test NOW lol, u dont always get symtoms (symptoms)
So what is your Dr going to do? or have you just gotta keep trying and hope they meet?
Hey dear, Sorry it's been so long since I have been on here.. I ovulated in July 8th and I am due for my Period As of today July 20th, 2012. AND so far so good.. But now I have been REALLY tired this whole week I have been getting plenty of sleep, I had something happen and I was out of town for training for my Job I am a Advocate against Abuse. Well anyway I and some co-workers went out for dinner and I was sitting there and Eating a salad and I really needed to go pee. So I got up went the bathroom and As i was walking back to the table. I started to Notice that I was getting really Blurred vision and STARTing to see stars and was getting very Dizzy My co worker got me a wheel chair and Took me to my motel room to see if maybe laying down and closing my eyes would help. AFTER about 5 mins it started getting better and I was regaining my vision back it was though i HAD a camera Flashed in my face and you get blinded by the flash. A few days before this. I was REALLY moody I mean everything botherd me.. I was really pissy and just in a bad MOOD.so i stayed away from everyone. I was bushing my teeth last night and started to gag.. So Lets hope that All these are signs.. Now here is the trick. When should I test.. I DON'T want to just in case I am not and I will be Depressed... So I think I will wait and Then if No Period in a week then I will do a test...

Hope WE ARE.... PRAY for us!!!
So I hope that I don't get anything!!!1 Please God be on my side.. And lets hope all these things I am seeing are feelings of Tiredness and Blurred vision signs of a baby on the way!!!!!
ya basically just keep trying and hopefully the egg and sperm will be less shy with each other and soon become friends! lol.  It's so frustrating - and it seems like very where I turn there is a pregnant lady or a new facebook ultrasound pic of someone "expecting".  It *****!!
Shan1819,

Dr told you the same thing eh? Everything looks good but still nothing happening.  Do you mind if I ask how long you've been trying?
take a pregnancy test with your early morning urine-
We have been trying for about 2 years. This is my first round of clomid too. So I am hoping that this is the month. Right now I am on CD23 and I'm just waiting to test. But I don't feel like I am pregnant.
hi!

to give you an update...so i tested this 3am and... BFN! I figured maybe its still early, only 3 days late.. or maybe af is just delayed and may come anytime. usually when af is coming, my stomach cramps, boobs a little sore, and hot flashes the day before and i eat a lot. but now i feel nothing, except that i have a headache that feels like im going to have colds. i dont feel tired, i dont feel sleepy.. my appetite is normal... hayy, i wish im pregnant this month, so that i can move on with my life and do other things. and make my husband and daughter the happiest on earth! hahaha!

* I admire all the ladies here who keeps on fighting to have a baby, i admit its hard what you have gone through. I know God is watching and our dreams will come true!:)

i wish it also to everyone out here !:)
hijshopeful!

i too feel not pregnant because i dont have stomach cramps, bbs not sore, no lower back pains, i only have headache that feels like im gonna have colds, but other than that i feel lyt:) why do you think you're not pregnant?
Well its CD21 and i still havent had another positive OPK so the one i took on CD14 must have been positive as it was very dark, i dont think im pregnant tho :( so hard, all my friends are pregnant its heartbreaking
I had to go to the emergency room, im still spotting but yesterday they showed me the baby and the heartbeat.Im just going to stay on bed rest, and they said i have to go in on monday to do another test to see if i am miscarrying.If i am my HCG level was at 24000 when they took test yesterday, this is normal for me being at 6w and 4days today.If my levels go up on monday this mean the pregnancy is progressing if it goes down then i am having a miscarriage.It going down is not an option that i even want to consider.I am praying and trying not to stress, I have a feeling God is going to help my little one hang in there.How are you doing,and word yet?
hi all!

So i tested at 3am today, hpt result is negative then af came at 10am. its lyt spotting, but i think this is my af already because i dont feel pregnant and hpt says its negative. i've never been late before, only when i got pregnant. never knew clomid can make my cycle longer..  

Hey, i know our turn will come! baby dust to all! And for those who got their turn, have a blessed pregnncy!!

I have my fingers crossed for you babe and im sure the baby will stick coz your strong :) lots of love
so i finished my 2nd round of chlomid yesterday. dh and i did the deed last night and now i find out he'll be out of town the whole week for work :(  so bd ing again tonight and if i get a +opk this week while he's gone hopefuly i'll be covered.  i'm starting opk tomorrow cause i get the 20 day kit and i'm supposed to start testing on cd12 but i'll be on cd8 tomorrow so no harm in testing early. AF was lite and short this time but i'm thinking its because of the chlomid...has that happened to anyone els? plus constipation, which i don't usually have that problem and wayyyy moody but i'm thinking thats the chlomid also.  anyway, babydust to all!!!
How is it going? Did u do another beta test? Do u know your blood type? Because I have O- and when I started bleeding last time they had to give me a RhoGam shot just invade my husband has a positive type of blood. Let me know how you are doing.
I feel the same way as you. All i feel is tired, like i want to sleep all the time. My boobs are a little sore by the nipple (sorry if its TMI) otherwise I feel nothing. I am going to get a blood test maybe today or tomorrow. Im nervous but still think I am not pregnant. I am so frustrated and upset.
Dont get discouraged. My mother has a full blown period for 3 months while she was pregnant with me, and didnt even know she was pregnant.....so i dont think you should worry but please dont stress, drink plenty of water and rest.
I dont feel to tired, but i keep getting cramps, i havent had sore breast or anything, are you not waiting untill the 27th? i dont think i am either :(
Any news babe x
im going today becasue this morning i had a terrible cramp and mainly because I ran out of my metformin and need to get a new prescription, so while im there I will ask them to do some tests. I dont know if i want to know though, i am afraid of another disappointed month
Well as of this morning.. I started my mouthly sooo We will be starting our 2nd dose of clomid in a few days... So wish us luck.. What I would like to know is where did these signs come from??? I am very Healthy and Also work out... Soo Maybe god is sending us vibes telling us to stay postive our baby will be sent our way soon.. So i may stay positive
Im very healthy too! i guess this just takes time. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!
So just a new update.  My AF came last week, Monday the 16th, talk about depressing! Anyways, DR ordered a sono ultrasound today (something with saline where they insert dye to check for abnormalities in the uterus.  She said everything looks great (as per usual) and there is really no reason why I shouldn't be getting pregnant.  I am ovulating (on chlomid) eggs are releasing after maturing and apparently I have an "over achieving husband" so sperm count is good! Has anyone heard of a situation where all systems are a "GO" but still no babies? I'm getting really depressed :(
Yes when i went to the emergency room they told me that I am  B+. I am still spotting , i did my hcg test today at the lab, i dont thin the results will be back for like 2 days. So for the time being i am trying to think positive thoughts, meanwhile no one is telling me what to do.I am starting to wonder if i really want this doctor.

How are you
Thanks i am trying to do that, the ER doctor told me that i was hemorrhaging and something about it being some blood below my placenta.I saw my baby though, he or she is trying to hang in there
No news yet, but im still spotting , at least it hasnt turned into heavy bleeding.

How about you, how are you feeling
dont worry! worrying wont help or prevent anything, just relax all you need to do is relax. also, elevate your legs while you are laying down it helps i heard. I worked for an ob gyn for 3 years - she used to tell her patients that
Thanks thats what i been doing, but i have to go back to work tomr.Im going to try to sit with my legs elevated.I hope this will help me
I think you will be fine, no different just thinking of taking a test even tho i dont think i am, and im scared to take the test, take it easy
Its hard, i dont want to take 1 because im scared but just think at least we had af and had ovulation, so its working somewhere
Ladies! Just wanted to let you all know that I took a digital HPT of Clearblue and the result was 'PREGNANT'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish the best to everyone!!!
And I hope all of us already pregnant, we get a sticky bean and a healthy 9 months!!!
Thats Awesome and Congrats to you :)
That's great!! Congrats to you!!!!
i took a blood test yesterday, the results will be available today around 3pm (its 10am now) they did ultrasound and told me it didnt look like i ovulated.....and i have 2 cysts on my right ovary.
negative :(((((( I AM SO disappointed
Right back at you... I wish you notthing but the best of luck
Congratulations!! how many dpo did you test? im 11dpo and i tested and its neg :( i know its early but i still dont think i am, did you have any signs?
It will happen, im sorry you didnt ovulate!! i took a test today 11dpo and it was neg maybe to early but dont think i am, im upset to but we have to keep trying, i keep taking it out on my husband acting like its hes fault im not pregnant, even though its not him its me but im just upset
Lol you sound like me when i get mad, i start snapping at my husband.Dont give up, but i would stop testing , its way too early anyways.You going to have to wait the full 2 weeks.
I got my test results back from the doc, i am at HCg 60000 < , the nurse said im doing really good. I appreciate everyone praying for me and your words of encouragement.Thanks again everyone
The full 2 weeks is friday so its not that many days before lol isit? does it really make a difference, i will check if i dont have a period
That is brilliant news, so happy!!
I didnt check till actually day of my perid, but then im 28-27days, i dont know maybe yours will be a little different, Did you say you have to take Provera?
That's awesome news!!!
Well I am thinking about you! I am doing good. Just dealing with nausea 24 hours a day....hopeing that is a good sign. That is about it over here....we are about 6w5d today :)
That is great news about your numbers! I have my first Dr appt in 12 days and I trying to wait patiently..but it's been really hard. I just have a hard time not having any communication with the Dr's office until I am 8 weeks! I mean they should be able to tell me something. I even asked if I could have a pregnancy test done by them and they said they don't do that...a HPT is just fine. You are so lucky that you have your appt next week! I am super jealous.
ok so i went to fertility specialist and he checked the ultrasound and i really did in fact ovulate, my other doctor was retarded. He said i should test only 14+ days from ovulation and if we had our ovulation on the 13th, we shouldnt be checking anything until at least friday if not later since the egg drops 24-48 hours after you get a positive ovulation!!!!! So maybe there is still hope for us
Thanks so Much!
I know i was impatient for mine too,ha i had to go to the emergency room to see mine early, so for about 150 copay, anything is possible :)
I am just hoping doctor appointment gives me more good news. 6days out for me.

Also a nurse friend of mine said if you feel sick or are sick that is the HCG pregnancy hormone acting up. So that mean ur baby is healthy 2 :)
yeah i have to take provera, i havent really got any signs apart from cramping and havnt been loo for 3/4days :(
Im so happy that you ovulated :) yea friday is 14days, but will still prob be neg for me lol, fingers crossed for us both
Sigh i wish your doctor was at least doing a test to see if you ovulate. I thought u only suppose to use clomid 3x back to back.Then you have to take a break, i forgot why.
Do you have a second opinion doctor?
Feeling a little discourged today! This morning I took a test because af hasn't came and I am on CD30. Normally af has already came by now. My test was BFN. My doctor told me that I did respond to the Clomid just wondering why I haven't gotten af if I did a test at it was BFN. Just feeling like I am never going to get a BFP.
mine will be negative too!!! It's been negative every time I tested so i have zero hope. My fertility doc wants my bf to do a semen analysis now if i am not pregnant :(
Just wondering why your husband hasn't done semen analysis to begin with before putting you through all this?

Hey Guys,

Question for you because I can't seem to "google" it.  Anyways, my dr's have been amazing and very very thorough. I have had every test under the sun, from Ultrasounds, Sono's, blood work, semen from my hubby.  All systems see to be a go...but still no baby.

2 questions actually...first of all my husband has 154million at 70% - is this a good reading? The DR tried explaining it but it went right over my head.

2nd question...My DR gave me Prometrium (provera) to bring on AF as he always has to and wanted to cycle monitor this cycle...I am on day 11 today and the U/S showed I was not ovulating on my own so my DR prescribed Clomid (2nd round) but wants me to take it now (CD11-CD16). The first month I took it CD3 - CD7 and did ovulate so CD11-CD16 seems late to me.  Any advice or has anyone done it this late in the cycle?
we wanted to by the doctor i went to said that since i have pcos its me....only now when i went to an infertility specialist he said that before he begins treatment for me, he must get a semen analysis which makes sense. the other doctor just automatically said its me. I did 3 rounds of clomid and nothing.
u was on clomid right
No this is my second dr, my 1st one wouldnt give me nothing just kept saying loose weight, he has gave me blood test for the second month, i think its 6months isnt it? i still cant go to the loo propley maybe thats a sing :) lol
My husband done that agess ago maybe, he should have tested you agess ago, becoz you have gone through this and it could be him
oh iv seen your message to jshopefull to why he didnt check him straight away
Just took a test and it was a BFN :'( so heart broken, going to take another 1 in morning as its stronger if not then wait and see if af comes
I took one this morning too babe.....also BFN........ so upset.
im so gutted babe
you and me both. Hang in there, I think it will work out fine. I was talking to a co-worker of mine and he said him and his wife were trying over a year, and they were both so stressed out and it didnt happen. When they accepted it wasent happening and stopped stressing it, she got pregnant right away.

Also i read that clomid makes your cervical mucus dry or something and not enough for the sperm to survive in, maybe thats what happened to us?
yeah but its hard not to stress when life is stressful, i cnt stop myself stressing iv tried many of times :( im so angry and upset
lets think what you can do. Are you taking folic acid? my infertility specialist said I must take folic acid. Also, you should google what helps you cervical mucus. I go back to my doctor on Tuesday the 31st if my AF doesnt come, and if it does he said to call him. Lets see what he has to say this time.

Do you go to a special doctor for this? Or a regular gyno?
Yeah I started af today wasn't very happy either. But I have heard that stressing doesn't help. I will be sure to keep you all in my prayers and lots of baby dust to all of us!!!!
Thankyou, i took another test this morning and still and BFN but then i read it and it says to be taken a day after missed period
i have got folic acid, im going to start taking it, i see a gyno but only every 3months, but im happy with that considering my last gyno done nothing for me, im just going to try and relax and carry on loosing weigh, i have lost half stone since i took my 1st clomid
Im sorry Hon. I think taking folic acid is good to take, Honestly I was taking prenatal pills from the day i started trying like back in February. So i was already taking that when i got on Clomid. Prenatal will help ur body prepare to be with child.
Now im going to be honest, cuz i bet ur feelling really down.I used to tell my husband that i thought my body was just a failure, and I wanted him to marry someone else.But he just always look at me like im crazy and he just kept on loving me no matter how many months i didnt get pregnant.
Im just saying I had some really dark times,But you and your hubbie got to stick together and you gonna get thru this.
Start eating healthy again, and cut out caffeine out of ur life,If you cant do it right away try to start limiting.And try not to eat too many stuff with sugar in it,us girls with pocs... that whats kicking us. Its the caffeine and sugar.You wld be surprised at how many stuff have a ton of sugar.Anyways im going to let you go with.Im here to support.And not to worry we gonna get back on the baby-making-ride again.This coming month
Girl you need to use Pre-seed,that stuff works. Me and Hubbie did it so many times over my fertile days that stuff actually helped.Im not going to say its what got me pregnant.But it sure did help!

You hang in there too though,are you eating healthy and drinking tons of water.Thats what i was doing for about 2 weeks ,right after i got my cycle.
Its relle hard :( but today i got really tender breast which i never get even with af, but im not sure if its all in my head, the test i took, said take it a day after missed period so maybe it was to early, yes i drink a lot of diet pepsi well it used to be a lot not as much now but im gonna cut it out completley now and get back on my diet, im gonna do this!!! THANKYOU, hows you?
SO far i think its good.I wont know for sure till i go to the doctor on tuesday
Ok so it isnt in my head i woke up this morning and 1 of my nipples i cant even touch :( im relle hoping this is a symptom

Glad your ok
Hi, i've just found out i'm pregnant after taking my first round of clomid. After trying to concieve (conceive) naturally for a year with having an irregular cycle of perhaps one period every 2-4 months, (it varied) i begun taking clomid, 50mg on days 3-7 days of my cycle, counting 1st day of the cycle as the 'flow' not the day of spotting i got before the flow. i also took evening primrose oil, and folic acid, i ovualated 10 days after finishing the 5 days of clomid and took a test 3 weeks after the positive ovulation result and i was infact pregnant.
Oh yeah and i did NOT have intercourse everyday, it was every other day (although every 3 days is reccommended) but i personally believe intercourse every other day is fine, then i had had intercourse the day before my positive ovulation result but then had intercourse the same day as my positive result, i hope this helps and good luck to all of you :)
Lucky You, Congratulations, iv had 2 neg test but iv got symptoms, so going to do a clearblue test.
Viewing 2801-3000 comments: