Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Any1 get pregnant first cycle of Clomid????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 3001-3200 comments:
Congratulations to you!!!
Well i had some of those symptoms, Sore boobs and metal taste in my mouth.So i dont know.I got my fingers crossed for you though
did you have EWCM discharge with you 2ww
Im tired, headache's, sore nipples, a little discharge sorry for tmi, anyways i need to cheer up and think positive
Lol no problem what color is the discharge? mine was like a creamy white, and i remember thinking to myself what the heck was that.
yeah its like a creamy white, af should be coming soon, i keep doing test but its just heartbreaking, these sore boobs are hurting bad and the headaches are giving me more headaches lol
My nipples are sore too!! They have been sore for like a week already...they are killing me. I also have creamy white discharge...... feeling really tired and sleepy all the time.....my tests are still negative though!!!! No AF yet....i think its supposed to come today or tomorrow......arent we on the same days? when is yours supposed to come?
so i'm on cd 15 and still no +opk.  how long after taking the last chlomid are you supposed to ovulate?  i didn't O last cycle and i'm not sure why.  dr. told me to take my provera and the chlomid again so i'm hoping it works this time.  i go see dr on the 15th and that is a couple days after i'm supposed to et AF.  i'm seeing on here that you're supposed to take a break from chlomid after using 3 months in a row...why is that?  congrats to all the BFPs out there and BABYDUST to the rest!!!
i also have a question. last night dh and i bd and durring i started feeling sick to my stomach and had to stop, this was round 2 a couple of hours after round 1.  i got nausious and very feverish and ended up with a headache. i felt fine this morning but my question is, has this happened to anyone els and if so do you know what the cause is?  thanks in advance
another question. what is the best opk to use while on chlomid?  i've been using Answers being that i can get a 20 day kit at a reasonable price but keep getting - everyday. i hear that ppl are using clearblue but i'm just wondering if maybe i'm using the wrong opk and will chlomid affect my results?
I was reading what you said about your symptoms.I nvr had that with clomid,I was moody and had hot-flashes. Sounds like you might have caught a virus, i would see the doctor if it persists. As for when you wld ovualte, it just depends on what day u took ur clomid.I took mine 3-7 and i ovulated on day 13-15. I used a clearblue fertility monitor and i also used the regular 30day stick thing.Im 2 months pregnant so the clomid helped me
Im praying for you !!! pray for me 2 i feel so nervous, i hope my baby is going to be alright when i go to the doctor tomr.I am trying not to have bad thoughts, but i cant help myself :(
thank you for the info and congrats to you.  i'm planing on buying new opk on friday and hope it works.  i took chlomid on cd2-6 last month and again this month.  i'm going to ask my dr if i can get an u/s when i go see him on the 15th, he'd be able to tell if i ovulated right?  i'm hoping this works for me.  i didn't have any problems conceiving my first child but i wasn't trying then either but i would like to give my husband a child of his own.  don't get me wrong, he treats my son like he is his own blood but i also want another baby before i get to old to have one.  again congrats and goodluck with your pregnancy.
Hey hun, we sound so the same, yes mine was yesterday or 2day i think due to not knowing when my periods come, but there is no sign of it x
I always pray for you babe, im sure everything will be fine :) let me know how you get on.
Hi, i took mine days 2-6 and i ovulated on CD14 (i think lol) iv took my preg tesst but negative :( but my period still havent come, yes ask your dr for an u/s...... maybe you feel sick etc because your trying to hard, i mean twice in 2hrs doesnt need to be done, unless you and ur bf/husband do it that much lol, u just need to do it every other day untill like CD22ish
I have another appointment tonight @ the fertility doc. He told me i should come in today if my af doesnt come. Well it was supposed to come and there is no sign of it!!!! I am not pregnant. I am so tired of peeing on the sticks with negative results.
Hi any news anyone? Michelle, Blossoms!!
lol nope.....same old.....appointment later on tonight. How are you???? Any news from you??????? Blossoms....how did the appointment go?
The apptment went really good, it lasted maybe 15mins.The doc said the baby was 8weeks and 1 day.Im alittle upset because my copay was like 100.oo that seems like alot to me but anyways, i was glad for the good news.He said i have a lot of cysts on my right ovary so i might experience some pain, he said he could tell i had took clomid.The funny thing is on my way out the nurse gave me a bag and it had a can off baby formula and like 6 pregnancy magazines.I am such a dork but i asked my husband what are we suppose to do with this? the baby isnt coming for another 6 months.Lol
anyways im still nervous ,but overall it was a good visit.
Hey I have a question for you or anyone that can help me, my fiance is being deported in about 3 weeks and weve been trying to conceive for a year now with no luck and lately ive been researching clomid. I have an OBGYN appointment in 2 more days (this thursday) and I actually just started my period yesterday but today is my first real period day, how can I assure that my doctor will give this to me this thurdsay?? Im desperate to finally get pregnant before he is gone for another 3 months! I know chances might be slim on the first round of clomid but I have to try, yall please have some sympathy and help me out ♥
I just hope theirs a way I can get around all the tests and such, Im running out of time! any suggestions! what should i tell the doc!??! Im desperate yall    :(
The doc is going to want to test you before he prescribes it, but have you been to Gyno or another doctor before? maybe one of your old docs would prescribe it if you tell them the situation, but most definitely a new one is going to test you first :(
I forgot to ask if you ovulate on your own? also if you research online there is some natural herb stuff you can try if you cant get the clomid.I thought i would put that out there, i bought some stuff from gnc.it didnt hurt me, but it didnt help me neither, of course i did not know at that time that i had pocs.But it might work for you. Try typing in (Herb recipe for fertility) hope this helps.Good luck to you!!!
No news on me, i dont have dr appointments or anything like that? when i see my gyna he just gave me 3months worth of everything, still no af, but feel sick this morning, i dont know whats happening, dont know when to take my next provera
You will be nervous all the way through lol, but so glad everything is going well...
Yea I'm so happy your first appointment Went so well! Did they do an ultra sound? Did they ask u a lot of questions? I'm still waiting for my first appt on Monday!  I should be 8w3d by then so you are only a few days ahead of me! Keep us updated!
Yes did an ultra sound, he told me before the ultrasound that i should be at 7 weeks and 5 days, but when he looked at the monitor he was like your 8 weeks and 1 day. So i was very happy about that, and of course as Abby say i will keep stressing myself :(
I went to doc- i have no period, he said if i got a positive ovulation on the 13th, i most likely ovulated 15 or 16th. He took blood work and since i have cysts and one of the cysts has a polyp, he will give me a break from Clomid and put me on Lo Ovral (birth control) for 3 weeks to dissolve the cycts, If my period doesnt come by next tuesday i have to go back to him, otherwise my appointment is the 28th of August. :((((((((
AF just came :(((((
Hey dear.. What did you mean when you said that the Dr could tell you took Clomid??? I just got done yesterday taking my 2ND Dose of Clomid.. SOOOO Maybe this time.. I guess we shall see... Good luck hun. I am sooo happy for you.. How many sets of clomid did you have to take to get preggo?
Oh no babe, :( next time will be your turn, lots of baby dust**

I still havent had af and no sign of it, im gonna go to my drs friday and ask if i can talk to someone, because i dont know how long i should leave it till i take provera again
have them do a blood test to see if you ovulated. If you ovulated then you have to get a period- or maybe you are pregnant.... :))))))))))
So they can tell by the ultrasound that you were 4 days further along? That is awesome!  Monday just can't come fast enough for me! Lol the nurse called me this morning though to go through a million question on my medical histeand my families. But I did find out I will have an ultrasound on Monday and then need an appt every 4 weeks through the 2nd trimester and then more often after that. I also need some screening at 16 weeks, a 20I week ultrasound and more screening tests at 28 weeks. So Evey Saturday I'm a week further. So in 3the days I will be 8 weeks! I just really want this to stick
Good luck to everyone this cycle!!!
drs and that here dont do all that tho, on friday im going to go up there and see if a nurse will see me or talk to me
If i were you, I would wait another week, take a pregnancy test, if its negative then, i would take the provera, but i dont know Abby.....my doctor took me off the clomid this month because i was on it for 3 months.
Ahhh such a shame babe :( this is only my 1st lot, yes im gonna wait a week and see what happens, what mg was you on? x
first 2 rounds I took 50mg days 5-9 third round i took 100mg also days 5-9. Now i have cysts and one of them has a polyp, so i have to take lo ovral for 3-4 weeks to see if the cysts will dissolve. The Clomid gave me the cysts because they are ovulation cysts.
Oh not good, i was put on 100mg straight away, im hoping if it doesnt work when i see him in october ( long time ) he will put me on 150mg
if you developed cysts from clomid, that may be a reason its not working- also get preseed my doctor said i may not have had enough mucus?
yeah i think im gonna go to the drs and ask where i stand
it doesnt hurt to try and ask. try to get a blood test to see if you ovulated at the very least
Ha he said my right ovary was covered with cycsts. And i only took clomid one time and that was back in June, and my appointment was yesterday, so apparently those things hang around :(
Yah i knew i was ahead, when i went to the ER.But i geuss my little one is trying to grow fast, I want to keep him or her, i hope they will stay with me.My next appointment is on tues the 28th.
Yes i dont like the way your doc sounds at all.He need to be checking up on you, im telling you that the clomid gives you more cycsts on your ovaries.
yup, theyre ovulation cysts. I got sooooo many of them...and one has a polyp inside. So he is taking me off clomid for a month to see if they will clear up. Plus they are sometimes painful.
yah my Doc was like ur going to be experiencing some pain, and i'm thinking to myself no kidding!
Hey Ladies!

Hoping someone can help me with numbers.  I took Clomid again day 3-7 and today is CD 10 so my RE wanted me to go for an U/S to see progression and see if I responded.  Anyways, she said there are 2 follicles measuring at 1.2 and 1.3.  What does this mean?? The RE said "they may grow" but she said that for CD 10 1.2 is low....can anyone help me understand if this is good or bad?
I took clomid day 5-9 and I had an u/s on CD14 to find out progression and I was told that my one follicle was 2.5 x 1.3. My doc told me that I had responded to the clomid but I didn't get a BFP that cycle. I am now on 2nd round of clomid. Hope this helps.
So I thought Id give everyone my news!!! Im pregnant!!!!! second month on 100mg of clomid and 1000 of metformin!!!! I also wanted to give some info I bought these tests on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Pregnancy-Test-Strips-25-count/dp/B0002YIQEQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343919962&sr=8-1&keywords=pregnancy+test
and they realy do work!! so if you are crazy tested like I am these are cheap and effective... I took three in one day and they kept getting darker so I thought maybe they are all duds so I went out and bought a first response and came home took it and boom two lines!!!!! I suggest these and they are only 8 .00 for 25 tests!!!!!
this news could not have come at a better time last week my husbands father lost his life and its been really hard on my husband so this was the kind of news he needed!!!! :) I am soo excited I hope everyone else has a lil luck coming up!!!!
Congrats to you!!!that's so exciting :D
Congrats to you and your family!!!!! How exciting :)
Hey ladies, hope everyone is ok, i still have no sign of af, i really hope im pregnant and dont have to take provera again
It has been a while since I posted. It has been around a little over two weeks since my miscarriage. I am so anxious for my cycle to come on so I can start trying to concieve (conceive) again.
DO ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR A PERSON CYCLE TO COME ON AFTER A MISCARRIAGE?????
I go to the doctor on Monday for a check up to make sure everything is on point so I want have another miscarriage, but it is GOD's will. I pray that my next pregnancy is heathly and the baby too. I will let everyone know how my appointment go

I want to give CONGRATS to all the soon to be mothers and WISH baby dust to everyone.
did you go to doctor?
thanks everyone!!!!! :)
does anyone have the clear blue easy fertility monitor??? they are like 170 bucks on walmarts website... I swear by them... I truly think that everyone trying should invest in one!!!!
CONGRATS!!!
so today is cd19 and still no O!!!  dh and i are bd ing tonight and have been doing the everyother night thing but i'm getting frustrated. i've been getting like stabbing pains in my lower ab like i'm ovulating but the opk still comes up neg.  idk what is going on if maybe the test are wrong or if there is something wrong with me.  i go to dr in about a week and a 1/2 so i'm going to see if he can check to see if i did O but i'm not sure on how he would do that and if he does an u/s i'm not sure if i'll be covered. has anyone els had the problem of ovulating but the opk comes up neg.?  please someone let me know.
No still not been to the drs they dont do nothing they say its all down to the gyna and i cant just ring him
I dont know many of you on here and dont get on here very much but I juss wanted to update my story.... I did get pregnant on my 1st round of clomid but it has sadly ended in a miscarriage..... gud luck to all.. take care
I think you need a new doctor
so here i am with another question.  i've been using the opk since cd8 and i'm now on cd22 and the last couple of days my test line has been darker but not as dark as the controll line, does this mean i'm ovulating?  i use Answer and the pamphlet says if using chlomid to check with dr to see if it'll affect the test so i call and left a messege so waiting for call back.  has anyone els had this happen with opk?
so sorry for your loss
im seeing someone tomorrow, im not going to change my gyna because it took me long enough to find one who will treat me
How you getting on?
still no af? did you take another pregnancy test?
just started my first mt ov clomid. trying 4 a baby with 12 years i was on clomid in 2007 i was left on them 4 10mts omg it was hard. so im back on a higher dose this time hope they work loosing hope help.
i think im ov today abt 7to ten days since my last day ov my peroid and have my first mt ov 1oomls ov clomid hope they worke this time around.
I also had a miscarriage and it was horrible! I absolutely hated that pain. I started out having spotting, but nothing major so I called the dr and his nurse said that was normal, but I had a funny feeling anyway. So the next week went by and I had to poop...TMI I know, but when I did blood just started gushing out and I knew what was happening. So I got my hcg levels checked when I went to the ER and they were where they were supposed to be. The bleeding stopped and 2 days later came back and horrible pain along with it. My dr advised me to go back to the er, so I did and definitely a miscarriage. Next time my dr advises progesterone to help keep the pregnancy! Good luck to you and baby dust! God is always on our side and will help us through this! I will be starting my clomid again very  soon when I start my new job! Hopefully the second round be be as powerful as the first!
Hey Im hanging in there, no more spotting.I am glad you going to a doctor, cuz they just wasnt treating you right, i think
So I had my first appointment yesterday and I am 8w4d today. I am due on March 15th, 2013...everything went well. I got to see the baby and the heartbeat was at 130....does anyone know if that sounds normal? What did they tell you the baby's heart rate was when you went in last week? I have my 12 week appt on Sept 5th...I can't wait! Baby Dust to all :)
Thanks a lot for the encourgement. I am so anxious for my cycle to come one so I can try and concieve (conceive) again.
Update for me...I did clomid again CD3-7 and went for an ultrasound on CD10... follicle was only measuring at 12mm so the DR told me to come back today CD15 and the DR said it looks like I ovulated.  He JUST called with blood test results and said progesterone spiked so ovulation occurred, and now I'm suppose to wait 2 weeks to go for a pregnancy blood test.

Has anyone else had a BFP with ZERO symptoms? I feel like my normal self, no sore boobs, no ovulation mucus, no nausea...nothing! I'm really hoping for a BFP because this has been a really really long road for my husband and I and I'm not sure how much more heartbreak we can take.

Also, if I want to do HPT myself, what day past ovulation will it start to read accurately? I don't want to do it to soon and get a negative.
I would wait 2 full weeks after ovulation occurred. Wait until your miss your period.
Hi, I have a question for you. Have you every known for someone to ovulate after a miscarriage. The reason I ask this is because I was just bored and decided to take a ovulation test and I ovulated. I ovulated around 14 or 16 days after I took a pregnancy test, from my knowledge and the days I am counting.

I am going to wait til August 23rd for my cycle to come on because this is around the normal day for it to come. I will keep you posted.

How was your doctor appointment??????? I hope everything went well!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually my Doc didnt say anything about how fast the heart was beating, but my date is March 14th, so you and me are really close :) you should inbox me your email address, so that we can keep better in touch.Congrats to your progess though, everything looking good.my next appt is Aug 28th
I have been pregnant 4 times with the help of Clomid and unluckily miscarried all 4 times, when I visited my doctor in regards to this issue he advise me to continue with Clomid because it was not good at all for system at all, few month letter my Doctor recommended me to a Africa Herbal Doctor, after using this Herbal Treatment in just three month I became pregnant on my own, any of you views that would like to try this  Africa Herbal then I would advise you to contact him by email- herbal.doctor.***@****, I wish you all the best of luck.
email him at-herbal.doctor.miller.at.doctor.com
Please his email - herbal.doctor.miller )at) doctor.com    

Still no af, still BFN, so started provera again today
how long have you been on the provera and clomid?
Hey Abby!

I've kinda been following your posts...if you are on Clomid (and it works) you will either get a period, or you will get pregnant.  My RE said that if you Ovulate (which Clomid is for) then you HAVE to have a period.  Since you said you were taking Clomid and AF did not come, I would think that maybe you're not responding to it??? I would go to the DR for a blood test before you take Provera again because you may be pregnant!
thats why I asked her how long she is on clomid. If she takes clomid and she ovulates then she has to get a period, thats what happened to me, i was late a few days, but the doctor showed that i ovulated and i kept asking for provera and he said no, either i will get a period or I am pregnant.

Abby, if you arent getting a period on your own and you arent pregnant, you need to see the doctor because the clomid is not working then. Wait to take provera.
I am about 4-5 weeks prego and I have the sore boobs, I am moody though and extremely  tired and I do have heart burn.. my friends say every body is different and not every person has the same symptoms... good luck to you!!!
Hi thankyou, well i took one yesterday morning so shall i stop now? my gyna gave me 3months worth of provera though?  i think i ovulated on CD14 which was the 13th july so surley a test would show now?
Oh i dont know wat todo, drs wont do ****, im just stressing and getting fed up now
If you took Clomid, and you did infact Ovulate, you would HAVE to get an AF or a BFP.  I would double check with a DR to make sure you are not pregnant, maybe you didn't ovulate? Provera can harm a pregnancy so I wouldn't take it until you are 100% certain that you are BFN.
go to the emergency room or something, somewhere, anywhere that will do a blood pregnancy test.
I would have a test. However, the comment about the progesterone harming a pregnancy is not accurate. Isn't Provera and Prometrium basically the same thing? My OB and my RE both say to take Prometrium to keep a pregnancy if it forms. They have me taking it for half of every month in case we manage to get pregnant using the IUI. I had heard reports that the Prometrium could cause problems in a pregnancy, so I asked the doctors and even the pharmacist. All said it is safe.  
Prometrium is 100% safe to take while trying to get pregnant and during pregnancy.  Provera however - not so much.  All though they are both Progesterone hormones, Prometrium is a natural drug and safe for the body.

If you google Provera and pregnancy, you will find a ton of stuff stating it is not safe.

Google search:

What is the most important information I should know about Provera (medroxyprogesterone)?

Do not take medroxyprogesterone if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. It could affect the development of your baby.
Warning: The use of Medroxyprogesterone Acetate during the first four months of pregnancy is NOT recommended.

Progestational agents have been used beginning with the first trimester of pregnancy in an attempt to prevent habitual abortion. There is no adequate evidence that such use is effective when such drugs are given during the first four months of pregnancy. Furthermore, in the vast majority of women, the cause of abortion is a defective ovum, which progestational agents could not be expected to influence. In addition, the use of progestational agents, with their uterine-relaxant properties, in patients with fertilized defective ova may cause a delay in spontaneous abortion. Therefore, the use of such drugs during the first four months of pregnancy is not recommended.

Several reports suggest an association between intrauterine exposure to progestational drugs in the first trimester of pregnancy and genital abnormalities in male and female fetuses. The risk of hypospadias, 5 to 8 per 1,000 male births in the general population, may be approximately doubled with exposure to these drugs. There are insufficient data to quantify the risk to exposed female fetuses, but insofar as some of these drugs induce mild virilization of the external genitalia of the female fetus, and because of the increased association of hypospadias in the male fetus, it is prudent to avoid the use of these drugs during the first trimester of pregnancy.

If the patient is exposed to PROVERA Tablets (medroxyprogesterone acetate) during the first four months of pregnancy or if she becomes pregnant while taking this drug, she should be apprised of the potential risks to the fetus.

Description
PROVERA Tablets contain medroxyprogesterone acetate, which is a derivative of progesterone. It is a white to off-white, odorless crystalline powder, stable in air, melting between 200 and 210 C. It is freely soluble in chloroform, soluble in acetone and in dioxane, sparingly soluble in alcohol and in methanol, slightly soluble in ether, and insoluble in water.

The chemical name for medroxyprogesterone acetate is Pregn-4-ene-3,20-dione, 17-(acetyloxy)-6-methyl-, (6a)-. The structural formula is:

Each PROVERA tablet for oral administration contains 2.5 mg, 5 mg or 10 mg of medroxy-progesterone acetate. Inactive ingredients: calcium stearate, corn starch, lactose, mineral oil, sorbic acid, sucrose, talc. The 2.5 mg tablet contains FD&C Yellow no. 6.
provera is given to bring down a period for those who do not get it on their own. if a person is pregnant and taking provera, it could cause a miscarriage.
Well im pretty sure im not pregnant, because surely it would have shown up by now, i just keep getting BFN, im going to the hospital tomorrow where i see my gyna and gonna demand anwsers!! i took a provera tablet yesterday but nothing today so hopefully fingers crossed everything going to be ok!!
I am glad to know that about Provera. :) I will not let them give me that. There are similar warnings like that about Prometrium as well -- hypospadias -- I think was the term. It said that genital malformations could occur. However, both doctors and the pharmacist assured me that it is safe and that this is the only way for me to be able to maintain a pregnancy since I have luteal phase defect. This has all been a frustrating, heartbreaking journey.  I hope all of you guys have luck!

One thing that I have learned through all of this though is to try not to stress. Even with clomid last month, I did not ovulate at all. The doctor said since I had four follicles at the beginning of the month and no follicles a little over a week later, stress is my culprit. I did have a stressful week during that time. UGH!! Now I am trying to keep calm about everything.

Have your doctors said anything about stress? How are you dealing with this?
Hang in there Abby and let us know that doctor of yours say.Praying for you!!!
I went to the doctor today, after I miss my appointment on Monday. They just did a pregnancy test and the results were negative. The doctor inform me to continue to take my clomid. He said I should also see my cycle in the next four and six weeks. I will continue to keep everyone up to date
Hi everyone. Glad they have this site. I will share my story. My name is Bonnie.. Im30 years old and was diagnosed with pcos this past year. Havent been able to ovulate on my own. So my dr. Gave me progesterone..which thins the lining of your walls and helps u get your period. I had to take it for 7 days straight. 3 days later I got my period. She put me on 50 mg of clomid. Day 5-9. Day 10-20 have sex every other day. The21 st day she has me coming in for a blood test to make sure I was ovulating...and day 30 to take a pregnancy test. Wish me luck..I wish all of u the very best to..glad we have this site to help support each other..u never know how many other people are going thru the same thing as u r until u see posts like this. I'll keep u all updated.
I have the same thing, accept i got my perids.They put me on Metphormin. I got pregnant 1st month with clomid. I'm 9 weeks.So there is hope !!!
Aww congrats to you. Yeah I'm praying. I was actually taking metformin first but it was making me sick and my stomach just couldn't handle it. My doctor gave me 4 months to try after that I have to go to a fertility clinic. So I'm optomistic and hoping for the best. :)
It made me very sick too, But i was determined.Its hard but eventually you get accustomed to it.
Okay my AF come on yesterday and I will be starting clomid on days 5-9. I will keep everyone posted with my progress on trying to concieve (conceive) again.
Good luck to you! I hope this is your cycle! Hopefully in 9 months you will be holding a bundle of joy in your arms! I will certainly be praying for you!
Thanks a lot, I wish the same for you too. I will start my clomid a day 16. I will continue to keep you posted. Also keep me posted with you status as well.
That is very good news!!!! i will be praying for you!
Hi ladies,

Just thought I should share again, I’ve been very quiet, hoping that the next time I update would be to share my Good news But Sadly that is not the case. Im feeling very down lately, I just finished my 3rd round of Provera and Clomid last week, so getting ready for bd every second day, the past 2 rounds I ovulated successfully as shown on my cycle day 22 Progesterone Tests, My Fiancé will also be going in for Sperm Analysis in the next few weeks just to check if all is well with him. I really don’t want to give up Hope, My Fiance keeps telling me that it will happen n I must just relax, but it is so hard especially because im only 24years old, to be so young and go through so much trouble for something that is supposed to happen naturally, anyway I don’t mean to sadden all of you guys out there…
Im happy for the Ladies who got BFP lately Praying That All your Babies Stick You are my Hope.
And for the rest of you guys Please Hang in there and Pray Hard everything happens in Gods Time and he will come through for us.
thanks alot I will also do the same and pray for you.

Baby dust to ALL
Conny87 I can most certain understand how you feel. I am currently 27 and been with my husband for 9 years and we did not get pregnant for the first time until I was 26. My first pregnancy was a tubal pregnancy last year around February and I had to have surgery. I also concieved again in May and I was almost six weeks when I had a chemical miscarriage. So before this I always thought I could not get pregnant, but you will just keep hope. Just do not think about it and just let it happen.

While I was on clomid I just did not think about it and just let it happen even though it was a miscarriage. Just keep HOPE and PRAY!!!!!!!

GOD WILL BLESS YOU!!!!!
Ok so I don't know if this is normal or not. I am on my 2nd round of clomid and I didn't get any ovulation with my OPK monitor. The 1st round of clomid it said that I ovulated on day 15 and 16 but this time around I didn't get anything and I am on cd 19.
Hi there, i have been following your posts, and ive always thought that you will get pregnant again and indeed you did, even though it was a miscarriege, but atleast you know that you can fall pregnant and now the only thing to do is get more information on how to Make it Stick Throughout the 9months. I am more relaxed this cycle though not calculating everything as i usaully do just being Happy and Thankful that ive got such a supportive man, im only on cycle day 12 but already starting  BD every second day, just to be on the safe side, so yah we will just pray and see.

Good Luck ounce again to everyone Happy Baby Dancing:)
Hi, pardon my ignorance just wanted to ask, What exactly is a Chemical Pregnancy?
Thanks today I start back my clomid round four, I concieved on round three. I will continue to keep you and every one else posted.
A chemical pregnanacy was discover about 30 years ago. Many women most of the time do not even know they are pregnant. A chemical miscarriage is a natural miscarriage: it is when the baby chromosome are not developing correctly or the baby may be defected to the point a womans baby will reject the baby and she will start bleeding around the time of her next cycle, (this is why woman do not know they are pregnant) and will be having a miscarriage. It is very good to read about things like this.
how are you hun?
Hey babe, sorry i havent been on here for so long, didnt have internet, i got af today, but had to take provera again, will be starting 2nd round clomid tomorrow
:( OK! keep me posted. I am still taking birth control to see whats going to happen with my cyst.  I have HSG appointment monday afternoon. well see what happens
will do, took 2nd round just now, not looking forward to the side affects again lol, hope u get on ok monday
so i thought i might have ovulated but not 100% sure and dr told me to start my provera again so i took hpt and got a BFN so started my provera today.  he upped me to 100mg of chlomind this time so i'll star taking it cd 3-7 when AF comes, hopefully this round will work for me.  he said if i haven't gotten a BFP by the end of sept then i need to call him and he will give me a presciption for some estrogen.  Nov will be DH and mine's 1 yr wedding ann.( we've been together for 5 1/2 yrs though) so i'm hoping i'll be preggers by then cause our birthdays are just after our ann.  BABYDUST to all!!!
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to give you an update ... I got my BFP and I'm pretty excited, but more nervous - really want this to stick! Anyways, it was my first month on Clomid 50mg so it is possible!

Good luck to all :)
Congratulations, iv just started my 2nd lot of 100mg :(
Hi Everyone

It is really nice to find a place where people can relate to one another. I just finished my first round of clomid 50mg. Prior to taking the meds my progesterine levels were at a 2.6 and after my first round of the medication I am at 26.5. I was really happy to see that however I do not think I am pregnant. I am 5 days away from my next period but I tested this morning and it was negative. I know there is still a small chance that I am but I am feeling discouraged. My husband and I have been trying for 2 years. We had a pregnancy last year but I miscarried around 11 weeks. We had to try another year before my Dr would put me on this medication. Everyone keeps telling me not to think about it but when you are taking pills 5 days out of the month, then have "love days" every other day for 10 days, followed by a blood test and a Dr appt ...it is hard not to think about ha ha.

Anyway I was just curious if anyone had a lot of pressure in the lower ab region after taking the clomid. I had horrible pressure after the meds that lasted for close to 14 days but it finally went away. Saturday was the first day I have felt normal. I asked the pharmacist who said pelvic inflamation (inflammation) is a side affect but was wondering if anyone else experienced this?
Hi! I did not experience any pelvic pain, just hot flashes! Lol do u know why you miscarried at 11 weeks? That seems really late. I got pregnant on my 2nd round of Clomid but miscarried at 6 weeks,  I believe from my O- blood type so they gave me a shot of RhoGAM and I Also got pregnant on my 3rd round of Clomid and I will be 11 weeks on Friday, so it would be nice to hear your 11 week story. Thanks
HSG was good. nothing wrong.
Just letting everyone know I finish my first round of 50mg clomid after my miscarriage. I will continue to posted.
Just wanted to say I'm o happy to have found an indate website.  I have been reading up on everyone's progress for a few days and wish everyone the best of luck.     Well here's my sky story .  Been married 5 yrs and try to have a baby for 3. I always have pretty reg. Periods so just figured it was just not my time but as all my friends had kids I began to get worried. I'm 25 and my husband is almost 30.  Went to the doctor and turns out I don't ovulate so just did day 3-7 Clomid and am on day 10 now.  I'm so hoping this works.  So far the only side effects are hot flashes and mild headache.  I am about 30/40 lbs overweight and working on it.  Plus I have done the ovulation kit and always got a lh surge.  I did bbt charting to but my temps were all over the place.  Went to doctor and my progesterone was 5 and she wants it like 15 or so.  I'm SO praying this works. Any comments or feedback/ support would be awesome.  Not many ppl understand how I feel.  Thanks a bunch ladies and baby dust to all.
Hello everyone!!
I've been reading thru the last bunch of posts and it still amazes me how different, yet alike everyone's stories are. I've been a member on here since I first started TTC in 2009. We conceived naturally (accident) with our first in 2004, born Mar 2005.  Then trouble afterwards, so we went to the clinic.  We did one round clomid 50 plus IUI and BFN. The next month, we did clomid 50 and no IUI (closed over Christmas) and BFP. Beautiful baby boy born Sept 2010. Then, we tried again on our own with family doc, not clinic.  Nov 2011, clomid 100, BFN. Dec (same cycle as my youngest) clomid 50 and BFP. Baby to be due Sept 2012. However, this one ended in miscarriage suddenly.  Baby stopped growing at 8weeks and my body finally started to reject it at 1d shy of 12w. It was a pretty horrific scene. After that, it really did take 3mths to get my body back to normal. Then in June we started clomid again, 100 and BFN. July 23 my next period started and took clomid 100 again and now I'm 3d late and heading out to buy a test this morning.
To all of you TTC'ers: this is hard work and you truly have to want this to keep going thru what we go thru each month! Not only physically but emotionally too!!  I've learned over the years that there are more people in fertility than thought, it's probably the best kept secret! Shouldn't be!!!
Congrats to all the new mommies!!! And those still waiting, know your day will come! Just have to find the right "cocktail".
SSBD to all!!!!
Wow Lady, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOU BFP, I am so Happy for you and will be Praying it Sticks:)
To the other Ladies I am currently on cycle day 17, and the Hotflashes are annoying me to Death LOL, but ya everything else is okay ive decided for this month im going to BD when we feel like it and not by the book, its just not as nice when we calculate it, so thats what ive been doing and just trying not to think bout it as hard as it may seem. Sunday will be CD22 and il go in for my Progesterone Tests which were quite high last month so lets just Pray they are the same this time around.

jshopeful, i just wanted to ask were u having regular periods before Clomid and did u ovulate on your own?
Pumpkin2003, My love still Thinking bout you.

Baby-Dust* * * * * * * To All
mikahsmom, people like you give me hope, the fact that you didnt give up makes me believe even more that my Dream of Becoming a Mommy will one day become a reality, Goodluck to you i am certain that you will get a BFP this time around again.
Thank you!! Sure enough I did get
my BFP on the FRER this morning! It is awesome to hear success stories as that's what gave me hope thru each attempt at pregnancy. After the miscarriage in the spring (leap day it actually happened) I thought I would be terrified to be pregnant again, but just reminding myself that each and every one is different helps me thru!!
Good luck, no, best wishes!!! No luck required!!

Hoping we get our girl! If it's a boy, oh dear!! I'll be a lone mare in this household!! Lol
Hey!

I NEVER got periods on my own...maybe like twice a year and that was because I wasn't ovulating.  My family DR referred me to an RE who ran a thousand tests on my husband and I and said I was not ovulating on my own.  Gave me 50mg of Clomid - and BFP first month!

Praying this baby sticks - I'm soooo nervous!
Thanks Conny87, the same here, HUN. I hope everything turns out for the best.
I just finish my first round of clomid after my miscarriage, so I am on CD11. I will continue to keep you up to date.

Baby dust to you and GOD bless!!!!!!!
Anoder BFP!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!  

jshopeful: I too did not have regular periods, also like ounce in 3months, which meant no ovulation, This is my 3rd round on Clomid, it has been working very well for the past 2 cycles, meaning it did make me ovulate,even though i have not yet gotten a BFP, and ive read that on average it most women conceive on the 3rd round "Or maybe im just Hoping so", but for you to have conceived on your first round that is just too Wonderful.
Best of Wishes to All* * * * * * *

Glad everything was good, i took last lot of tabs last night 2nd round of clomid, fingers crossed
i will pray for you!! lots of baby dust!!!
I'm so impressed with how BIG this thread is!! If anyone goes back to read through it - you will see success stories and stories of those who will try again.  From what I have seen, clomid likes to give your body a little kick in the butt to get things going again.  A friend of mine, took clomid first to get everything back in order (very irregular and PCOS) and then took metaformin, trigger and progesterone - happened to be her perfect cocktail and has worked for two babies!  However, I have friends who just weren't able to make anything work for them but they have adopted two beautiful children and are still the parents they want to be!

Keep this going!! Love seeing the support and understanding with eachother!
i didnt get no side effect to clomid this thime, makes me think isit working lol, last time, i had hot flushes, i was MOODY and i mean moody, EVIL lol but this time i was ok?
i havent been on here  in a while and i havent taken any clomid for the past 2 to 3 cycles, i am now seeing a fertility dr and i have already done all my test and was diagnosed with PCOS........so my question is dose anyone on her have PCOS and have u gotten pregnant.........my next app is not til mid september and then ill know what my next step is.
Hey!

I had PCOS and never got my period.  Had to go to fertility and they put me on 50mg of Clomid - fell pregnant on my first cycle and now I'm 5weeks.  It can happen!
i have PCOS, i had a daugher in 2007, and now i have been trying again for a few months and nothing. My husband did his semen analysis which came back OK, i did an HSG and my tubes are open, so tomorrow i have another appointment with my fertility specialist and we will see what he says next.
So clomid didn't work for me. Now I have to ask the doctor what the next move is. Kind of depressed about the whole thing. I was really hoping that it would work.
Hey ladies...after reading through millions of posts related to questions/answers/feedback/success stories and not so sucess stories i decided to reach out to all of those who have gone through what i MAY be about to go through.

I stopped taking BC pills back in March (6 months ago) in hope to get pregnant by the end of the year. Well for those 6 months, i never had a period. my dr did blood work and everything appears normal. He tried to get me to start a period after 10 days of progesterone, but nothing happened. So since I was having regular periods on the BC pills, he put me back on for one month, and I'm supposed to start clomid in about a week, once my pills end/after i start my period.

I AM TERRIFIED. I am a labor and delivery nurse and I feel I have seen both sides of the spectrum, both positive and negative, in various types of pregnancies. Nothing personal, but having multiples is just not for me. I am absolutely fearful of getting pregnant with multiples even on a 50mg dose of clomid. I know what my chances are, and I know that they are low..but i've read similar stories from women who were shocked to find out they were carrying twins bc they too never thought it would happen to them. My ob doesnt have the capabiltity of doing  follicle scan (transvaginal ultrasound) prior to ovulation to see what my body is doing so really if i do take the clomid i will be going into it absoltuely blind. I am afraid that even if i DO follow through with the plan to take it, i'm going to be so stressed out the whole time and nervous that my "mental state" won't help support the chances of me getting pregnant.

Does anyone have any advise? I've also thought about holding off on the clomid and trying other things to get my to start ovulating/menstruating on my own (like accupuncture and herbs)...but I'm afraid it might be another 6 months of just trying to get my body on board so that i'm ovulating! My husband doesnt quite understand that i first need to start ovulating, then try to get pregnant.

Thanks for all the help in advance.

Regard,
"Nervous Nelly"
im so happy to know that i can still become pregnant, i was so worried......thank u....
hi guys, i had 50mg of clomid last july, but got BFN, but stopped due to some reasons (i frequently traveled, so didnt get the chance to see my doctor on the supposedly 2nd try.) now i think i ovulated on my own since i really had sorebreasts and food cravings usually green mangoes and salt, AF will soon come on the 30th or 31st of this month (hope it wont,will get BFP  instead ), and sharp pain below my tummy. currenlty i am hoping that i will get BFP, even if i am a month off of clomid..

baby dust to all! lets us all be hopefull..
The doctor told me that I could be on clomid for up to 6 months. So we are going to try the clomid for 2 more months. After that I think that we will just try on our own for 2 months and then do the clomid for the last 2 months. Hopefully we I don't have to go that far.  Good luck to everyone else!!!!
I have heard great things about soy isoflavones. I took 200 mg days 1-5. It's supposed to act as a natural clomid and stimulate your ovaries. I also took 100mg of clomid days 5-9 and am now 7 weeks pregnant! :)
Hi hunni how are you getting on?

Im on CD14 this is the day i apparently ovulated last month, i have got a blood test on the 6th september CD21 so fingers crossed!!
Hi Ladies,

Sunday was cycle day 22, so as usual i went in for my Progesterone Tests to see if i have ovulated, this morning i received an email from my Gynae confirming that i indeed did ovulate, but for some weird reason im feeling very down i think its because he mentioned if i had setup an appointment with a Fertility specialist because he had previously recommended that, so its like he doesn't believe that Clomid will work for me, seeing that its my 3rd round and in all my past cycles ive shown ovulation.
Please Pray for me guys im seriously feeling down, like what have i done to deserve all this.

Good Luck to everyone you are all in my prayers.
Hello everyone! I am 31 and I have been trying to get pregnant since 2008. I've been on chlomid before and BFN every time. My doc has me on extended release metformin 2000mg and I am supposed to start chlomid next month. At this point I am not very hopeful since I've been down this road before. I am trying my hardest to keep positive and I have been working at losing weight (down 12 pounds so far). Any suggestions on how to give myself better chances???
Hi! How are you doing? Hope all is well. I wanted to ask you, I remember you were writing something about using pre-seed?

I am starting another round of clomid 100mg this saturday and i bought pre-seed since i think i dont have enough cm. My HSG was fine, i ovulated last time i took clomid so i dont know what it could be unless its the cm. My doctor said since i have pcos it doesnt matter if i take it days 3-7 or 5-9 its a myth from the 80's. He said to take it when i get my period but since i was getting nervous and not knowing which day he considers to be period- full bleeding or spotting he said just to take it on Saturday and to come in the following saturday (9/7) so he can look at my follicles and if there arent enough he will give me hcg shot.
on the 29th I took 2 clear blue smiley face ovulation tests the 1st one smiley face had sex took another test bout 4 hrs later it was negitive. Took one test on the 30th it was a negitive. Took 2 on the 31st. 1st one smiley face had sex. 4 hrs later took the other one negitive could I be pregnant?
Please do not feel down, everything will work out for the best. I am on CD 21 if Im not mistaking, I also thought I could never get pregnant because I have tube, but I can and you will to.

Keep praying and God will see things through.
Hi Luvbugg I really do not have any suggestions, but just keep praying and do not stress about it and keep your mind off getting pregnant.

Just do what the doctor tell you and have intercourse almost every night the time you think you are ovulating. Five days before O and after O.

But mainly keep your stress down, weight really does not matter because I am 5'4 and I weigh 165 and the doctor said I was overweighted. I was got pregnant at being 25 pounds overweighted, even though I had a miscarriage.
HI Abby

Sorry i havent been on here in a hot minute,man things have been crazy with work and the baby.Girl my baby is 12weeks and doing good.

Im so glad to hear that you Ovulated, that is AWESOME!!!!!
Hey how are you sorry i havent been on here a while.My baby is doing fine i went to the doctor today ,he is at 12w and 5 days. And my child is in my womb with his feet crossed at the ankles and looking mighty relaxed.Lmao my doc was like what is he doing?lol its too early to tell if its a boy but i think the was he was posing its a boy.

Anyways , I did use preseed, and i took clomid days 3 thru -7, and i counted the 1st time i saw blood.We did it everyday when i ovulated so that pre-seed came in very handy ;)
Let me kinow what you doc says
Hey how are you doing
how is this round working out , did you ovulate yet?
I havent been on here in a while , please forgive if you have already said.
Let me know how it goes, i been praying for you
I took clomid days 5–9 its only been 11days as of today  im nervous i had an mc before i dnt want to go threw it again keeping my fingers cross good luck to all <3
i got pregnant after a month off of clomid.. i am so happy! i just confirmed this morning i got BFP from my pregnancy test. baby dust to eveyone!
Congrats on the little one. They grow up so fast!! I can hardly wait til I am blessed with a little angel of my own. Knowing that thins worked out for you gives me a little nor hope.
Hi I believe to have ovulated around day 16. I am currently on CD26 and have no signs or symptons of pregnancy. My cycle is suppose to come on no later than the 12th of this month and usually my breast are sore a few days before. I will continue to be patient and keep everyone up to date.
Ok I will keep praying, hang in there
Thanks and good luck to you :)
Hello, my name is Jennifer and I am happy I ran across this site.  I've been educating myself on how exactly Clomid works for over a week now.  My doctor wants to start me on this tomorrow, since my cycle is unpredictable.  One month it will be 30 days, the next 35, and like this past cycle it was 49 days.  I have a child from a previous relationship and he has a son from a previous marriage. We had a miscarriage back in June that took a huge toll on me emotionally.  There's nothing I want more right now than a baby with my husband.  How exactly does Clomid work with ovulating? Will I be taking an ovulation test all the time?

i am starting my first round of clomid 50mg. i am 42 now and my husband is 43.
we have got all our tests done,and doc said that i am perfect but my husband has low count. wish me good luck.
I dont kow if i have ovulated this month, i didnt want todo ovuation test and be dissapointed, so just been having sex daily or atleast every other day since i finished my af, i had my day 21 blood test done on thursday so hoping that they tell me i have ovulated, i had a period on 17th aug, so im guessing i could do a test in a week or so, i dont know im still confussed with everything, im just wishing everyday and keeping my fingers crossed 24/7

Im so happy your baby is doing well, so happy for you, my best friend finds out monday what she is having and im so jealous and im planning her baby shower which is in 2weeks, im trying to be strong!!
I have all the same issues but I have came to realize that its got alot to do with the fertility drugs im on
Your time will come too Abby hang in there, sigh i am going to my friends shower next week, we just came back from buying her some gifts, man baby stuff is high! lol its all good though, while i was shopping for her i tried really hard not to be like buying stuff for myself ;)
when you get your prescription , depending on what dates you take it,like day 3-7 it will give you a window to test in.If you want to test it every day anyways there is a 30day ovulation test stick that you can use, i used clearblue .Hope this is helpful
What do sore nipples mean, i had it last month, was nothing to do with my period or i wasnt pregnant, Im on CD24
Im not sure, i nvr ovulated before i took clomid.So when my nipples got sore that was one of the 1st signs that i was pregnant. But other ladies say that they have it close to or right before their period comes...so it might be a toss up for you. maybe it means u ovulating?
Hi me an my hubby have been trying to get pregnant for 6 yrs I'm now 25 an long for the day we become parents I had a lap 3 yrs ago found type 2 emd started clomid 50mg at beg Of month Fingers crossed it works for us. Is there anyone That has conceived with emdomitrosus that can give us a little hope xx baby dust to us all xx thanks christine x
Thank you!  Funny thing the nurse called me Friday after I told her I started my cycle last Monday.  She knowingly told me to start Clomid on Saturday, something didn't make sense so I the oncall dr paged and explained to him everything.  We said hold onto it for your next cycle, and who knows maybe this month will be your luck month! LOL needless to say I will start it next month, but I will definitely keep in touch here.  Thank you and good luck to everyone!!
i been trying to concieve (conceive) for years now with no luck. then i decided to check when i ovulate using the ovulation kit n then i found out i dnt ovulate! eventually i went to the doctor for help n the first month which was august i went on clomid n to my disappointment i got another period... any advices
?
I am happy to announce after two years 10 months of trying I am finally pregnant. Last month I tried clomid 100mg cd 3-7 and it finally worked. I don't know how I am very skeptical if this is even a viable pregnancy I am 5 weeks no symptoms. I had already done 5 or 6 cycles of clomid and this was my last go.
Hi Doctor rang this morning and said i didnt ovulate, i sobbed my heart out this morning & has started telling myself i will never get pregnant!!
Im so sorry Abby, Dont give up.I really dont like your doctor, do you think you can find someone else.I have another friend and she has been having trouble too but her doctor let her do many things besides clomid.And maybe a new approach will be able t o jump start your system.
so today is cd7 and i'm finishing this round of chlomid 100mg today. doctor changed it to 100mg cd3-7 so i'm hoping this time will work for me.  babydust to all!!!
Sorry I havent posted in a few days, but I have been keeping up with everyone other posts. I am glad to hear about the ones who have concieve (conceive) and my heart goes out to the ones that are still trying. I am still trying to get pregnant as well.

I was suppose to have a cycle on the 12th of this month which was yesterday. If I do not see my period by this weekend I will be taking a pregnancy test. I will continue to keep everyone posted.
Abby! I took Clomid this month from Sep 1st until Sep 5th, i went to the doctor that saturday- i had a little follicles but nothing major- he prescribed injections of Follistim to grow an egg and after he will give me Ganirelix to drop the egg and then a hcg shot to boost it. Talk to another doctor!!!! i did!
Thanks girls but it took me 3years to find a gyna who has even bothered with giving me anything the 1 i had 3yes ago done nothing but send me home to loose weight
that doesnt mean that there is no doctor better! by continuing to take clomid and provera you may damage your body, if its not making you ovulate then you need something else. where do you live?
Dont give up you need to find you a doctor that you will be comfortable with who is there to help you and not just take your money.I mean this is gonna be the same doctor that will be helping you when you get pregnant,you need someone who is going to care about your health and your babies,THis doctor that you have sure dont sound like he got a plan
I live in the uk, i dont have to pay for my treatment, it wont damage my body it was oonly my 2nd round ur allowed 6, but if i see him in october and he dnt do nothing then i will see another dr,

blossems. hope ur baby is good?
She was fine , I found out i am having a girl on Saturday.Her name is gonna be Kaitlyn Michelle.I am just hoping everything keep going ok.Im almost 15 weeks.
Hi. Got pregnant on ny first try had a healthy set of twins. Using it now first try second time around and got a faint positive line. Actually not that faint. But I'm 12 dpo.
Actually 22 days past dpo
Hi everyone.  I am so happy to have run across this site.  I just started my first round of Provera this past week and I'm waiting for AF to show up so that I can start my first round of Clomid.  My husband and I have been TTC now for 14 months with no luck.  He is fine, it's me.  So I'm hoping that Clomid will do the trick!  It is so comforting to read others' stories and to know that I'm not going through this alone.
I am on the follistim and gannirelix and ovidrel injections now, going to do IUI this cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed, Really nervous. So tired of seeing that BFN that I dont know if i can go through it all again :((((((
I got my af on friday night all by myself with no provera which i was happy about, but my period lasted 3days, im still taking clomid but no period, does this mean it wont work :( this is my 3rd month, roll on 22nd oct take things further !!

congratulations on ur little girl x
Go ABBY!!!!! WOOHOO good sign Auntie flow on your own
Abby ask your doctor about Follistim and Ovidrel injections.
First time getting pregnant on clomid and I have lost the baby. I hope to try again but I am not as hopeful this time. I did cd 3-7. I had been trying so long this was very disappointing.
So sorry to hear than hunni, thinking of you x
I am going to ask him what else i can do, i think he will take it further, fingers crossed
Yeah its good but only lasted 3day, bit confussed
I did my first IUI yesterday evening. i produced 3 good folicles thats all. keeping my fingers crossed- doctor said to come in two weeks to do pregnancy test.........or sooner if my AF comes.
So I just got approved for the VA to pay for all my fertility treatments up to IUI. I am so thankful for this major blessing. As willing as we were to pay for these things on our own we are more than willing to allow them to pay for it. I will start my first cycle of chlomid within the next month (waiting on my meds to arrive in the mail). Congrats to all those who recently found out they are pregnant. I will keep you guys posted on my journey because my faith has been renewed and I'm sure I will be pregnant within the next 6 months! Baby dust to all you ladies!!
Viewing 3001-3200 comments: