Any1 get pregnant first cycle of Clomid????
Hi everyone I will be starting Clomid next month and wanted to know how many of you ladies have been on and how many have you got pregnant on the first cycle. Alittle bit nervous about the whole thing but I know it will be alright. I really cant wait to get started on the whole thing. So any feedback and thoughts about Clomid would be appreciated. Thanks a bunches...

Anna
Hi I'm new to this site but i think you should give it a shot. It's worth it, I wish you a BFP... Let me know what's the result. I'm longing for a success story.
baby dust to all.
Hello ladies.  I am new to this site and am on my first Clomid experience.  I went today for an ultrasound and it looked good.. My doctor told me to get on it for the next few days..  I hope it works.. It's been almost a year since my miscarriage and I am ready to give my son a sibling... Please keep me in your prayers and I will keep you all posted..

Toya421
Hey everyone, I've finished my 1st round on 50mg Clomid, taken on day 2-6. Have been haveing all the symptoms but unsure if its pregnancy or side effects to the tablets. Anyway after reading on here am pooing myself that if i am i could misscarry as thee seems to b a high number of ladies saying they did. - I don't seem to have any known problems why i can't get pregnant and it's soooooo frustrating. My AF is due in a week so FX and best wishes 2 you all x x
hi, I'm also on clomid and I'm praying everyday for a bfp.
I hope your AF doesn't show up and you get a BFP. Keep me posted.
Hi There Honey, I am glad you started Clomid the same day as I did, been wating someone to exchange info with who is on the same page as I am...so pls KIT (wish I would have picked up your comment a lil sooner)  I have been having mild side effects..nothing like what some of the other ladies on here have described lol .. I am SO thankful! How are you doing now?  

I will give you all an update on myself now as well. Most recent news being that I had an ultrasound on May 17th..my folicles were not large enough to procede with the hormone injection..I was asked to schedule another appointment for May 20th to come back for a second ultrasound. On May 20th The hubby and I went back and were delighted to find out that my folicles were enlarged. I received a shot of hormones, injected into my stomache, and BOOM its baby making time lol! Seriously we were advised to have sex for the next 3 days...has it been 3 days yet? JK My period is due to arrive in about 3-6 more days..we are praying it does not arrive :) Many blessings to you all! Besos!
Well today is saturday and my AF isn't due until Thursday but when i went to the loo there was alittle on wipe (sorry tmi) i'm sooooooooo scared i'm gonna come on but have NEVER been this early. i'm still really bloated, breast are sore and nipples are killing me. I'm an emotional wreck and can't deal with this. i've come to London 2 visit friends and just wish i was home with my man. Big sad faces!! :-(
Ok so I woke up this morning and took an ovulation test thinking it won't work, since it hasn't before.  3 minutes later I was looking at a smiley face. I'm actually ovulating. Omg I hope it's right. I'm going to take one later just in case. Got my fingers cross for me and all of u. :)
Hey, that is a very good result. In the next couple of weeks you might get that bfp. I'm praying for you.
Thank You. I took that second test and it's possitive again. So we will sure be beding this next couple of days. My doc didn't say much about how often I should bed. Does any one have any suggestions?
Hi i am new here, greatful that i found this thread..
I am on clomid 50gm and have finished the first round.
Scan my ovaries today, doctor claimmed that my follicle is too small on a CD 16.
I have PCOS and Doctor might increase dosage to 100gm clomid.
He suggested IUI. I am contemplating whether to do it..Does anyone have the same experience as me?
Meanwhile waiting for AF to report..
Babydust to all... XxX
Well AF just came to say hello! really wishing it hadn't but trying to stay possitive. Anyway good luck to everyone who will b testing and i guess i'll b seeing some of u soon as Clomid will start again 2morro
Jess x
Hi, my doc said that its better to have BD every other day that way you will have a fresh supply. Don't want to do it every day because you will need strong ones lol. Hope that helps.
So I am on my sixth and last month of Clomid (they will only prescribe 6 months in Canada), I took a test yesterday morning and YAY...it was positive!!  I took the test early, AF isn't due until tomorrow.  I am very nervous because I have been spotting since last night but everywhere I look says not to worry, implantation bleeding occurs in your fourth week and it is barely anything. I am going to see the Dr tomorrow so hopefully I will get some reassurance. Just when I thought Clomid wasn't going to work for meit happened!  Good luck and baby dust to all of you ladies!!

Redbed - How is your pregnancy going??
Hi, congrats to you. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. So glad for your success story its so uplifting.
I'm starting my fourth round of clomid in two weeks.
baby dust to all!
hi all, i am new to this website and just needed someone in the same sitiuation as me to chat to! i have started my clomid 50mg and had my ovlation scan, and it was positive, also went for a blood test yesterday to see if everything is going to plan, can anyone tell me what to expect from this experience (clomid i mean) lol

thank you
x x
Hi everyone, I'm new to this community and am so happy to have stumbled upon it.  All of your stories are so helpful.  I am 24 and my husband and I have been TTC for over a year.  I really don't have any medical reason that I haven't gotten preggers, the Docs have ran lots of tests and have basically came to the conclusion that I just don't ovulate regularly and they don't know why.  It's been really tough because there is nothing actually wrong with me...sometimes I ovulate regularly and sometimes I don't.

I started Clomid for the first time today...this is day 5 of my cycle.  The Doc told me to take it on days 5-9 and then to have IC on days 12-18.  Hopefully it works...I'm nervous about all the side effects many of you have spoke about, but it's all worth it if there's a baby at the end. I'll keep updating if anything changes.

Best Wishes to you all!
hey all, i was on this board a few months ago and just wanted to share my story now because it is appropriate for this thread title. I started my second round of provera/clomid about two weeks ago. Went to ER last night with serious pain. Bloodwork showed I was pregnant even tho the bloodowork two weeks ago said I wasnt! I thought my body felt different, but I just kept ignoring it just wanting to move on to the next round. My advice to all is to LISTEN to your body and do what feels right for you, not what your head tells you to do. I did end up pregnant on my first round of clomid. Symptoms were sore boobs, tired, LIGHT implantation bleeding (I wouldn't have seen it if I were not obsessively looking for it), and a good amount of pain. I am hoping the pain I have now is from a UTI and not miscarriage or eptopic pregnancy.

I wish you all luck and hope that you can find some hope in my story. I have learned that it's not really over, even if the dr says it is over! I thank GOD for the miracle he has bestowed upon me and will pray for you ladies too!
I hope you all had a blessed Memorial Day Weekend.  I have a bit of good news to share today, looks like I may be pregnant! My period is non-existant and I am experiencing other signs as well...looks like Clomid did the job lol I am taking a pregnancy test later on today...so ill give you all an update soon. Best of luck and mucho baby dust to all of you ladies! *Besos*Kisses*
I have taken my first cycle of clomid 50mg(day 4-8), I will find out next week if I'm pregnant. My mom got pregnant the first cycle on clomid with me and a family friend was the same, and no miscarriage.. Good luck
Ok so i don't know what's going on but I am having some mild cramping today. My ovulation test was positive on Monday now i am getting this mild weird cramps i have never had before. Any one experience this?
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.